==WE WUZ REBELS N SHEET==

Are you ready to watch the completely accurate and unbiased retelling of the story of the original American Dindu Holla Forums?

Yo niggas what up, ya'll motherfuckers better start packing heat cuz we gunna make blast us some honkey motherfucking whiteys, show em this here land's our turf. We got us some cuck faggot bitch sucking ma dick, yo son he gunna hook us up with all the shit we need, we be capping the cumskins and bangin' the white hos in no time, getting em greens ya dig.
Wez play the race card when the 4-0's come stir up shit and get all that sweet welfare m-o-n-e-y, dindu nuffin, haha, then we motherfucking blaze it shieeeeet.

THE SQUIGGLE WILL RISE AGAIN

Yes I am actually, think it'll be bretty gud.

Blacks kill they massa cuz racism n sheeit
the end

So when are they going to make a movie about the first American slave owner, a black man who owned another black man. Or how about that movie about one of the 3000 black families which owned slaves in the US. Or how about that movie which shows the majority of the black slaves brought over in the transatlantic slave trade went to Hispanic Latin America not to whitey and that they were sold by other blacks. Or how about that movie which shows that during the transatlantic slave trade, Africans on the Barbary coast kidnapped and enslaved more white people than blacks were ever enslaved by whites. Or how about that movie showing all the blacks who fought for the Confederacy? Or how about that movie where Abraham Lincoln called blacks sub-human and said he didn't give a shit about slavery and that if he could he'd send them all back to Africa? It's all historical fact. Why aren't they making these movies based on historical facts and but instead only making movies which show white Southerners as evil? I wonder…

i created a monster

No real reason.

Surely that's a picture of Larry the Cable Guy behind that silhouette.

sheit man why you crackas got be so raycis smh fam πŸ˜”

omg, Holla Forums, like, could you just not for once? ugh

i no man dem raycis always tryn 2 keep a brotha down πŸ˜” smh

but we gettin stronga πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿 an soon we gon take over ✊🏿 n make da whit man pay πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

Holla Forums seriously needs to go. This is why the board has gone to shit. Not GOT threads or anything like that. It is Holla Forums forcing their cuckold fetishes on a board and then screaming and crying about how degenerate they are because they want to virtue signal how nazi they are. They really are exactly like the SJWs. That's all the posts in this thread really are. Holla Forums projecting their fetish onto everything they see and then shitting all over the board. They need to take this and their x-tian bullshit and go.

no u

this is a really old and crappy copypasta, even by anti-Holla Forums standards

sheeiit man y u gotta pos a raycisπŸ‘Ž pitchur like dat πŸ˜’πŸ˜ž

y u crackas alwys be tryn 2 keep us down πŸ˜• smh fam 😞

Another movie about slavery? Is it part of the Dindu cinematic universe?

das rite cracka 🍘 we gettn r own sinmatic univrs πŸ’«

soon we takn over βœŠπŸ’― dat holly wood makn mak mony πŸ€‘πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ€‘

u raysiis beta wach out πŸ”₯πŸ’₯

This is satire, right? Because if not, and I never say this, but holy shit, fuck off back to Tumblr, right fucking now.

freech is raiding Holla Forums again, and trying to turn other boards against Holla Forums

I'm interested when they're going to make a movie about the Arabian slave trade, you know, the one where 100 million Africans died, and that's the low estimate. You know the one, the one where African men were castrated and African women's babies were killed in the case they were pregnant?

Oh man, can't wait for that film. Oh wait no, that hurts the narrative of the muzzies dindu nuffin and it's all whitey's fault.

It was obviously sarcastic -,,,,,,,- smh tbh

πŸ‘Œ

Goooood shit, right there fam.

Well it bomb Holla Forums

>>>/newfag/

Or how about all the atrocities the UAE and gulf countries are doing that no one bats an eye on?