J.C penny promoting Fat Acceptance

Is life better thinner?
This shit going to be the new Transgender isn't its? For the love of fuck J.C Penny is shaming women who are skinny or at least a healthy weight as form of advertising. Cause that's the progressive I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

fampra.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/2/196.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24081231
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we raiding this video, #ProudToBe style? Are the Holla Forums's united?

Yes, they desperately need more attention, it would very nice of you if you could threaten them with death and rape, but especially rape so they can challenge the notion of landwhales are not sexually desirable. Some primetime TV coverage or at least some twitter hashtagging would be pretty sweet. thnx in advance.

I recently put on a couple of pounds and even that small amount makes in a change in shit like bending over to tie my laces. How these fat fucks manage to get through life without wanting to make it easier for themselves just by losing a gut is beyond me.

Sounds like a little more than a coupla pounds m8

To put it in context, I was a skinny fucker, almost zero fa. I didn't have difficulty bending over, I just never had to think about having a stomach in the way. Currently working on getting rid of it now I can move properly again, and it's easy as shit if you don't act like a retard.

That was from an Australian TV show, dummy. Which actually makes things worse, because that means the obesity epidemic and the fight to make it acceptable is in more places than just the U.S.A.

who is J.C Penny and why does it matter what he thinks about fat people?

Serious question. When you look down can you still see your dick?

Remember user

top fucking kek

Massive newfag or incredibly butthurt brit detected.

what do you want them to do, alienate their key demographic?

the genetic component is appetite
how often do you restrain yourself from eating when you feel hungry

I'm in the same boat as , so I know what he's talking about. I was always a hungry skeleton, so I never had issues since I always weighed 150lbs. I weigh 165lbs now and bending over really is completely different. I already changed my diet and started exercising to drop it because I feel like a fat fuck even though I'm not. People at work laugh at me for trying to lose weight and tell me I need to gain weight. No. Fuck that.

Fat people are disgusting and should be mocked and ridiculed. They aren't people, they're amorphous blobs that waste precious resources.

just admit it, sucking yourself off isn't the walk in the park it used to be

At least it's actually natural, unlike trannies.

Actually they're probably only alive because of modern medicine and convenience stores. Not very natural if you ask me.

Yes, because I'm not a slob.

Imagine if men bitched about fat acceptance, they would get laughed out of it

I was wondering where that guy was from, always assumed it was a sports game. Thanks

No amount of fat pride advertising is going to make non-fat men attracted to a fat chicks. I'm not fat and the notion of getting naked with a fat chick makes me want to vomit. Blubber is disgusting.

All this proves is that women are really stupid that this kind of pandering advertisement actually works on them.

moar

This. Corporations are amoral, they only care about fooling their customers into thinking that buying from them is the right thing to do.

Society has reasonable double standards. Women are more valuable than men in the area of reproduction. You will have to work harder than them to show that your genes are worth being passed on.

Is this a movie or maybe a tv show?

Too skinny.

Made a thing.

Thanks guys

>>>/oven/

Good shit, user

Please help

So basically the people who don't buy there anymore?

Lets get real: jc is just the new sears

LETS DO THIS SHIT

Triggered?

Thanks user

No, it's >>>/bbw/

You know why they are supporting fat people? It's because they now have to make clothes and products specifically for them and they are outnumbering the people that are actually in shape.

They don't give a fuck how these fat people have come to "accept themselves". They care about the money these fat fucks have.

There a major flaw with that logic. Fat consumers don't live as long as consumers who are fit.

Why would they then be promoting this "fat acceptance"?
If there is demand for them they will make the clothes, how does "fat acceptance" factor into this? Fat people will buy fat people clothes regardless of "fat acceptance".

It's (((psychological))), just like the prices that always end with ".99"
These companies want more money now, not later.

Yes, but it's not like the obese population is buying skinny people clothes. They're buying clothes that fit already, I don't see how pushing "fat acceptance" would in any way increase obese size clothing sales.

I like this idea.

OH FUCK
LOOK AT THEM DISLIKES CUZ

"Hey guys you're actually alright here come buy our stuff"

It's simple.

On similar note:

Some of them do.

No you retarded negroid, the genetic component is metabolism efficiency and the functionality of the thyroid gland.

Appetite is the conditioned chemical reflex of your body seeking it's usual regular calorie intake. And also yes, anyone with an ounce of self-control would temp down the urge to eat more than they know they need at once. Which would be true even if your statement wasn't stupidly wrong.

What sickens me is that I see so many fat chicks who would be SO hot if they were skinny. They have the blasted faces of a typically attractive person.

I meant bloated, but I guess that will do too.

you don't know what you're talking about at all, dumbass
fampra.oxfordjournals.org/content/16/2/196.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24081231

The last two made me hard.

God forbid people are disgusted by the bloated and dying shells of "people" who are doing everything in their power to be dead by 50 from their sheer corpulence.

>>>/tumblr/

To be fair, I don't think niggers are bloated shells

Is that supposed to trigger me? Bro, we've all gone piggin before…

Racemixing degenerate.

wat

nope
you deserve to die, you're the reason why feminists munters think they're pretty. The reason why mankind can't progress, the reason we have an epidemic of entitlement and diabetes.

Seriously reconsider your life or suppress yourselves from the genetic pool.

that was your mistake. The Pirelli calendar was pozzed since 2008 onwards

Holy shit the autism.
>>>/furry/

For my fetish? You think it's progress if nobody is allowed to be attracted to chubby women? You progressives are weird.

I love me fatties, but that's a shit argument.

if they use models like this I'm all fucking for it

Except that's not at all what was said.

Best pic itt

I guess I'm fat but I'm nowhere near the size of these fat bitches that are being posted here. It's more a victim of circumstances since I have family that constantly make food and eat together often. I'd wager that nobody here has done exercises since the last time you had gym in school. Then you realize how fat you are when you find you can't even touch your toes anymore without straining yourself.

What are you some kind of gay user?

They are pretty sickening tbh

Fat acceptance has been going on for quiete a while.
Every time you pointed out some of the logical flaws the landwhales do in their twatter tantrums they went onto the fat defense, hoping that they 5 foot of fat they've build up during most of their lives, will shild them and pull others into their gravitational well to help 'em.

After realizing that it doesn't work, they started to play the racist card and so on…

Yes!

ever since i slimmed down to 160 i've been feeling amazing. I can double-walk up stairs, run faster, lean back in my chair without worry, and I sleep like a fucking baby.

Sounds great actually tbh

That sounds incredibly boring and unenticing tbh

Sounds hot.