SCIENTOLOGY PROPAGANDA MACHINE: TOM CRUISE LAUNCHES TV NETWORK TO REACH ‘EVERY PERSON ON EARTH’

SCIENTOLOGY PROPAGANDA MACHINE: TOM CRUISE LAUNCHES TV NETWORK TO REACH ‘EVERY PERSON ON EARTH’

rt.com/usa/347840-scientology-propaganda-network-launched/

What is their fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientology.org/scientology-today/church-openings/grand-opening-scientology-media-productions.html
jeta.home.xs4all.nl/scn/ot3/ot3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imokaywiththis.jpg

Have you ever looked into Scientology or are you just hating it because everybody else does?

wow yr so redpilled m8

Tell me more about Xenu's teachings, Tom

XENU
E
N
U

Is this real life?
Do we really have Scientology shills monitoring IBs?

Here,

scientology.org/scientology-today/church-openings/grand-opening-scientology-media-productions.html

The Twitter link on the article redirects to that article

The Mormon religion is just as silly and involves alien races and such. Christians eat the body of Christ, Jews suck baby cock, except for Buddhism they're literally all ridiculous.

I practice Buddhism.

Buddhism is more of a philosophy, not a religion.

(((scientology)))

Even their logo has the echoes

(((body thetan)))

What are you squinting about?

I only know 2 people that still have cable and all they watch is reality shows

These retards are hilariously out of touch

is this some quality bait or are there actually enough scientology shills to reach a place like this?

I'm not sure if the statements of user are serious or if they are pretending to be those New Age types that just love buddhism.

I am serious about my buddhism

Alright then, no offense meant.

yeah but at least there's an advantage to being a mormon

You know how I know you don't know anything about buddhism?

fedora detected

Imageboards are very worldly things. Obsession with material goods, physical lusts, and earthly attachments are the bread and butter of its posters. I think you are not so serious at all about your beliefs.

Scientology is a CIA front

I actually tip my cowboy hat.
Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior.

*tips cowboy hat*

Thank you for your tips.

Passive aggressiveness creates negative karma just as much as overt hostility. Put aside this board devoted to crass materialism and vanity. You will find no enlightenment here.

Don't you mean bat thethans, Tom? :^)

What the fuck is Scientology even about?

Parting fools from their money

Just som self-help bro.
Until you've paid enough money and the kool aid starts to really sink in.

jeta.home.xs4all.nl/scn/ot3/ot3.html

Wow. It's like it's 2006 again

What the hell

Where is WIse Beard Man when you need him?

Well I don't go on Holla Forums often, so thanks for the warning.

Didn't he try to leave the CoS recently or something? Did they drag him back in?

Oh…my mistake. Forgive me brother.

So Tom Cruise is still a hardcore psychopath.

A quote from Miscavige:

The last line of the article:
FUUUUCK
These cultists really are dangerous.

I don't think he can leave.
Scientology knows everything about him, and as soon as he leaves and denounces the Church of Scientology, they're going to reveal all the private and intimate details that would ruin his reputation.
They might even be grooming him to take Miscavige's place when he dies.

Everything about them is jewy as fuck.

Buddhism is twice as ridiculous.

He is basically The Cult's no 2 man in everything but name

Then stay away from this site and all sites like it.

I don't have to tell you that this place is oozing with wrong speech and much, much more, so if you want to seriously pursue your practice, it would be more conductive to not use websites like these, even if it seems fun to waste time.

For Buddhist user, can you explain the difference between Zen Buddhism and the actual thing? I have seen and know several who practice the zen variation.

I think alot of Buddhist principles are pretty interesting- even if my faith is purely with Christianity.

Buddhism and Christianity do have an overlap. Prayer is a form of meditation, the rejection of material goods.

I thought he had toned down on this retarded crap since Mission Impossible 4?

this shit out yet?

and is the Scientology documentary about Mr. Thorax out?

While he's not exactly jumping up and down on couches any more, he'll never tone it down. He thinks that being part of a Cult that abuses and harasses people, and swindles them of their money, isn't something that's best kept to one's self.

Was that when Tom Cruise attempted to headline a classic movie studio?

it's about as crazy as some jew thinking he was god and getting crucified by other jews tbh.

This ain't no bullshit, this ain't anal fisting.

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx are dating and for some reason are trying to keep it a secret.

TOM CRUISE CUCKED

but jaime fox is a homo.

Yes, owned for a short time the studio founded by Chaplin

I watched the episode of South park on scientology. I know it's a bat shit religion

Buddhism is shit, it encourages mediocrity.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Katie was mai waifu

You guys still screen people's Midi-chlorian level for free?
I swear i feel i could be a jedaï.
How much for a light saber?

are their faces photoshopped or is this really how they look?

Why wouldn't she want some BBC after years of being unsatisfied by a short dick manlet?

Even after Cruise had a go at her?

10 years ago retard.

Is this one as good as entertaining as Theroux's other stuff?

Lazy as fuck, it does not take that long to build things.

Probably does when you use forced labour like Scientology does with SeaOrg. They probably had OSHA and whoever else breathing down their neck and forcing them to disperse at numerous intervals.

*Tips Euphorically*

>>>/pone/

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

shitposting about ironic shiposting is even worse shitposting

Real question is how long until the channel starts running Battlefield Earth all the fucking time?

nice imagur filename, reddit.

It is ironic alright, but probably not in the way you are thinking of.

haha oh wow

holy shit you can't be real

I can understand if you want to believe crazy scifi bullshit but why do you need a church to do that?

Foxx is gay

Mormonism's book was made by some guy who claimed jesus wrote it around the 1700s, after her wrote his book her made his own version of the bible.

That's only catholics and they're the NWO section of christianity, the denomination is full of pegan like practices that the bible specifically advises against, like worshipping mary or re-creating the sacrifice of christ.

>If you see the budda on the road you must kill him. i'm kidding, i know it's a metaphor

It's end goal would conflict with other religions but it has useful techniques.

Following ambiguous (((egyptian))) gods of darkness, where do you think the hebrew alphabet came from?

Why pone?

Look at the biased slander in that article. If the Anti-Defamation League existed to fight all kinds of bigotry and not just anti-semitism they would send a very strongly worded statement denouncing this garbage article.