The Jim Gaffigan Show

Is it Louie for non-degenerates?

Never heard of him but seems like he's popular.

Gaffigan has always bugged the shit out of me, and his meme-y standup routine makes me fucking mental. I hate him almost as much as I hate Jeff Dunham.

He's so inane it's offensive. Still not as bad as Louie

Just watched part of an episode, seems like the Christcuck version of Louie, not that that's necessarily a bad thing.

the wife is pretty

Shit, when did one of my top comedians get a show of his own?

I think I remember him doing a bit where he kept singing the Hotpockets jingle. Doesn't seem all that funny to me.

I'd like Jim Gaffigan more if he didn't brag about circumcising his newborn son (in the joke his son "asked for it" - cause you know, newborns ask to be cut up).
In the commercials they have a boy playing his son, or his actual son, I don't know, but are they going to do that joke in the show? How horrific.
Fuck circumcision.
and hot pockets

If he was joking about mutilation in an abstract sense, fine.
But he's joking about mutilating his own son. So, fuck him.

Hate to revive a dead thread but I happened to watch the first episode and it was boring. Just like his stand-up in a way, but also worse.
-I'm a dopey husband
-Raising kids is crazy!
-my wife knows more than me
-My single friend is a douchebag that doesn't understand how great marriage is

This would have been considered edgy 25 years ago but now it's just bland.

I couldn't watch Louie because I was too embarrassed for him. I don't think it will make much of a difference.

Do any stand-up comedians shows work? Is Bill Burr's netflix cartoon any good?

No, not really.

Seinfeld.

it has its moments

My gf made me sit through one of his stand up specials on netflix and I can honestly say it was one of the most boring experiences in my entire life. At one point I think I started hallucinating just so brain wouldn't shut down. Terribly, terribly unfunny, not interesting or amusing in any way. Fuck that guy.

What did he mean by this?

Normie

Louie for dumb hipsters maybe