Sam Neil is not a fan of Ben Garrison

Sam Neil is not a fan of Ben Garrison.

Ben just wanted a quiet life.

Yet he doesn't deny the truth of it.

Ben Garrison only has meme fanboys.

Tfw all actors are cucks

feels bad man

They had to suck jew dick to get where they are so it's not surprise.

sam neill reacts to ignorant racists IRL

Who the fuck is Sam Neil?

someone who doesn't need eyes where he's going.

pick one, sam. your movies are great but stay the fuck away from politics.

But does he have the balls to insult Trump and risk his life?

←this

fucking FEMA? how does that even make any kind of sense? Garrison is a hack

Why do you people always have to fill the first page of Holla Forums with these impotent cucks?

Do you happen to have the edited version, OP?

Pretty decent flick. My only real gripe was how shitty Laurence Fishburne was in it.

He was obviously slumming and unhappy about it. I don't blame him, he is too good of an actor to be wasted in some tiresome B-horror movie.

i remember reading that the original uncut version was too "scary" or something, now its too damaged or lost or something.

hollywood finally manages to make something that people can be actually scared of for the first time in what, years? and then they just kill it. retarded jews

Homophobic? Explain Sam.

Column 0, Row 2

second this

I feel like you are stretching there, but I'll give it to you.

VILE! NO!
Lol, wut a fagget.

I love how the leftists have become the fussy pearl clutchers. I imagined him sitting there on his computer, huffing, "VILE! NO!", [literally shaking], after which he went for a walk, and then went back home to masturbate furiously about how decent and good and right he is.

Just like how you yell DEGENERATE! NO! and then masturbate furiously to how white and good and right you are?

I don't yell at people. I'm mute. How dare you insult me for my disability, ableist. And I'm not white, racist. Of course you use your privileged to assume, bigot. Also I have no genitals, as I'm transgender agender, so how can I masturbate you misogynist xenophobic homophobic Islamophobic sexist.
VILE! NO!

Who the hell is Sam Neil?

A great horror actor who hasn't been in anything notable in a while.

A bit of an overreaction but Ben Garrison really has gone off the deep end the past couple years. In some twisted irony he's actually sort of become the character people were trying to make him out to be as a joke.

Anyway, not television.
>>>Holla Forums

He played the lead romantic interest of a T-Rex in a Steven Shekelberg film before he was replaced by Mr. Shekelberg's son Jeff Shekelberg.

Go through his IMDB page and notice how many times he's played a cuck, my personal fav was The Piano. His opinion means nothing.

More like he's finally getting his head on straight.

Trump is pretty kosher tbh. Every modern politician is kosher, even Hitler was kosher. The jews always have a backup plan, and anything that happened in the last 300 years have worked according to the Jew's plan. Trump wants to increase military budget, and from there plan C, D, E, F, G etc will be made by the jews. There is no escape.

Trump isn't meant to be "lol next Hitler gas kikes race war now", but he is a foot in the right direction where there is more of a sense in valuing the US and that the US comes first and other countries second, even if he might be kosher, he isn't the end game.

Also after King Nigger's reign, I really need to see a white president back in the white house.

That's why he can't rest until every shitskin has been purged from this world.

Ben "Nigger Grave Digger" Garrison will not rest until ever subhuman has been vanquished

Defeatists are the biggest faggots on the planet.

who?

Agreed. Never met bigger sodomites than them, and what's funny is that the defeatist shit never even works or sparks even a bit of influence in anyone, it's more of a nuisance as the defeatist just sucks his own dick about how nothing is going right in the world.

Holy shit, so the meme magic actually worked?

Damn it, Holla Forums.

Garrison basically just started understanding what all Holla Forums had been making fun of and started including similar jokes in his cartoons.

He's been a good example of how far the Overton window has been pushed to the right.

Some of them are pretty politically incorrect. He's practically gone full Zyklon Ben when it comes to Muslims.

A jew edited his comics to make him a nazi, I think his name was Joshua Goldberg.

Original.

damn, sam was one of my favourite niche actors

Whoever made that didn't even try.

That's why it's funny, cuck.

This smells of edit. I refuse to believe Sam Neill would chimp out that hard over a cartoon

but it's fucking not, faggot

He still has some way to go but he's getting there.

Prior to getting more in touch with Holla Forums I don't think he was as aware how popular cartoons like these could be.

Actors and Actresses are all liberal fuckheads. Don't hold it against them, they're just retarded.

Why does this tweet read like a 16 year old tumblr-level shitter? He's a 70 year old man.

Deep down he wants to be a 16 year old girl with pink hair and problem glasses.

Does he even personally run his Twitter, is the question

Defeatism is pretty dangerous.

Cuckservatives are rife with it. It is a major part of what makes them so ineffective.

Cuckservatives wouldn't try for a brexit vote (for example) because they'd convince themselves it would never win.

And the thing is it only takes a few people to get it going and spreading. You just need a few people talking about how everything is futile to convince others that it's hopeless, and not worth trying.

The Hunt for the Wilderpeople is quite good.

Sidney Reilly, Ace of Spies

Wow, that's pretty brave, talking about Zyklon Ben's work like that. Sam Neil found lynched when?

Is this a "family film" or something more interesting?