/got/ GENERAL

/got/ GENERAL
RIP Rickon edition

Previously on /got/

Ep 10 - THE WINDS OF WINTER.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10559049
techinsider.io/game-of-thrones-director-compares-daenerys-hitler-2016-5
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-director-says-we-should-be-horrified-by-daenerys-alludes-to-hitler-a7057331.html
watchersonthewall.com/topic/leaked-episode-descriptions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you rickon you ugly slag cunt

DIE GRRM DIE

that's German for "the GRRM, the". can't sue me, bitch

Wanna play a game, /got/?

I've got Night's Watch

He is a male, so I believe that would be Der

Lady stoneheart next episode yes/no?

Also spoilers for episode 10 please.

Why the fuck do you ask for that faggotry?

I don't want the "list of characters to die" I want to know the plot of episode 10. That spainiard proctologist always deliver, maybe some one can post it.

Yeah, but still, why? A lot of people in the separate GoT-threads say "I don't go to the generals, because they are full of spoilers".

Because I don't think spoilers are a big deal nor you should throw a tantrum if you are spoilered. And you can put something like this if you don't want to be spoilered.

Also the fucking streams freeze any 5 seconds so I want to know what happens if the streams fail.

To be fair, I fully support using This for spoilers, that's what it's there for, after all. I got spoiler'd about Roose getting the Noose back in Episode 2 because someone posted it in large redtext uncensored. I wasn't too upset, like you said, it's not a big deal, but the spoiler tag is there for a reason.

Then why do you watch the streams, read the spoilers, post itt? The latter part is not directed directly at You you

I'm paying 4 USD/month to see the biggest blockbuster movies and the coolest series. I get 5 movie channels which have 0 advertising on them for that amount. You say that doesn't worth it?

I hope you're not talking about GoT. Again,

Even my mom is getting rid of HBO, you're a fag.

Free like this?

Really worth it…

Why do you watch the show while you havent read the books and post ITT?

If it bothers you that much, wait an hour and then pirate it you big dumb faggot.

How come my fellow poorfags suffer watching shitty low quality laggy streams just to watch the episode early, when you could just wait literally an hour and a half at most for a nice smooth 1080p torrent?

Why are you here richfag? Why aren't you partying with Maisie in Bristol right now instead of berating me for wanting to know the plot of the finale?

I got Tyrell. That house blows. I want to be a retainer of pic related.

No because dondarion is still alive. They could write it as he didn't have to sacrifice himself and have both characters on the show but probably won't. Need to save all the shekels they can to spend on female hormones for Maise.

Waif is uglier than Arya tbh.

WAIFU WAR
WAIFU WAR

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING DRILL

Naw

Fuck off, you're objectively wrong.

Neither of them are particularly attractive.

Proper Waifu material here, folks

well at least you didn't post ellen page

This is objectively the most attractive woman on Game of Thrones.

IMPORTANT

strawpoll.me/10559049

Let's settle this once and for all, shall we?

Waif is a lesbian child eater.

As a dutch person ive grown an extreme disliking to her.

Maise not even a contest, the others could give you not freak children.

Top kek m80

I'm no mouthbreathing Darwinist but since the concept of a priori beauty is evidently lost on you and since most anons ITT no doubt subscribe to that adavistic twaddle I'll go ahead and use it for argument's sake: Say you have two girls, both meant to attract mates and perpetuate the species. One is absolutely charming, has beautiful eyes, pretty face and an erection inspiring body. The second is short, lumpy and looks like she should be under a bridge somewhere granting wishes. Which one is more likely to pass on their genes? Which one is objectively better?

Same argument applies here. That is a middle aged menopausal woman with fake tits. You are 100% wrong.

How dare you

The one with the better immune system.

The one that will actually let you breed her, and not call you an oppressive shitlord for daring to presume such a strong career womyn would be suited to slavery of motherhood.

So neither?

yeah what ever, munter lover

This is by far the hottest woman on the show.

Holy fuck, this is still going on? Come on everybody, let's just relax. Here, have a Stannis.

Reminder that Stannis loves you and wants you to be happy.

Also that he's coming back in Season 7

buttmad m8?

Lad Staghart

They both look like the result of a thousand years of inbreeding by sub-peasants

The Waif wouldnt look out of place in a trailer park

And you could slap Maisies face on a poster so that companies can show they hire or support downies

I stumbled upon sme tabloids while looking up theories, and juust realized, Daenerys is the villain confirmed.

techinsider.io/game-of-thrones-director-compares-daenerys-hitler-2016-5

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/game-of-thrones-season-6-director-says-we-should-be-horrified-by-daenerys-alludes-to-hitler-a7057331.html

She's Aerys II father, she has the Targaryen madness in her veins. But because she has a vagina is "muh feminist empowement"

It would be fun to see the clickbait damage control, they almost flip their shit with the idea of Sansa expecting a child from Ramsay-

sorry I mean Aerys' Daughter

i understood, dont worry

And yet that would only be the foregone conclusion of all the fucking Ramsay was doing with her.

thanks user, but a rectification is always welcomed

I mean, really! Do you know what year is?!

Aerys of House Targaryen, the third of Xir Name, non-binary and agender monarch of the Andals and the First neutral or non-existant genderqueers, Lxrd Pansexual of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Did you say current year?

I spilled my coffe.

Dont give d&d any ideas tho0u.

Alays remember, yara being le strong womyn dyke was a meme that started here.

Looks like Jaime will be meeting with Based Walder Frey next episode.

Do you think he'll be pressured into marrying one of his daughters now that he's out of the Kingsguard and has taken his rightful place as Lord of Casterly Rock, and the Westerlands?

The ginger twins are pretty cute, I'd marry one of them.

Of course, I don't have Westeros's worst case of Oneitis.

I'd marry the slut he slapped on the ass a while back.

I want that Frey party to be crashed by lord Wyman Manderly and his delicious pies

Both of them, pussy is pussy.

Trust a chistfag to say something objectively stupid.

It most definitely will.

I'm actually agnostic (same as everyone else in the world) just self aware about it.

If they arent massacred like how the Red Wedding went I'm going to be disappointed.

Proof, maybe?

So she has magical powers. Of course Maisie then!

What's a sub-peasant?

this
Carice is a horrible bitch.

In the book "we should have stayed in that cave" had me sobbing like a little bitch. Still makes me verklempt thinking about it.

Meant verklempt no-schlomo

Kek

The white walkers better breach the wall in the season finale or I'm out. Dany also better get her fat ass in a boat.

Dany sitting on her dragon while it flies above her fleet is probably going to be the ending scene.

Her dragon will have a bad back by the time it arrives in Westeros. Can't she just float along with the ships? Also saw that Bran was in the preview. I guess we will see if the mark destroys the wall or not.

Riddle me this, how did Sansa know Ramsay hadn't fed his dogs for 7 days? As they clearly show, she rode away like a puff in a huff BEFORE Ramsay said his line.

Why's that?

Oh, so you were the ones abusing meme magicks AGAIN, Holla Forums? Shame. Shame. Shame.

She had read the script. That's also why she comes with CIA and the riders of Rohan just before Ramsay wins. She knew they would win, that's why she didn't bother to tell Jon about it. Her reading the script also explains why she was so mad that Jon didn't listen to her when she didn't even say anything, she knew he would fuck it up and charge right into the enemy lines after falling into the trap even after being told to not do exactly that.

Jon Snow probably told her that offscreen.

SANSA: How did it go with Ramsay?
JON: Can you believe this? He hasnn't feed his dogs for seven days!
SANSA: How is that relevant to anything?
JON: I don't know! But maybe you want to know that.
SANSA: Why would I want to know about Ramsay's dogs?
JON: In case you need to be a smug cunt to Ramsay one of these days.

That… makes too much sense to not be true.

BRAVO D&D
R
A
V
O

Bitches have a psychic connection with each other. The real question is: Why did they just teleport out of the cage and get something to eat?

JON: I forgot to feed my direwolf. Strike that, I forgot I had one. Where is he? He could be really useful in the battle.
*sounds of Meli taking the knot heard in the distance*

There were theories going around that the real Jon was in ghost and not in his body, but thanks to Kike&Kike that's not what we got.

That would be too hard to write, average viewer would be too retarded to get it anyway. When is the last time warging happened outside of the bran scenes? My guess would be that most have already forgotten it was a thing and they just think its part of brans magic powers

They really don't do the Stark children justice in this show, do they?

I don't think that's how warging works, it seems to be more like remote control, not spiritual possession. Remember that GRRM is a fedora pro, there probably aren't any souls in asoiaf.

Taking a closer look, Ramsay put the archer bank is IN FRONT of the cavalry. Why? Did the archers just step to the side when it was time for them to charge? The Stark lines suffer from the same problem, except they at least had half their archers sitting behind the army as reserves.

Actually that user may be right; warging is a lot like spiritual possession. The man begins to die if he wargs too much and out of control, and lets the animal possess him. Jojen in the show and books and Varamyr in the books both say this.

It's some sort of spiritual experience to die and let the animal take over once you die, the erosion of the man is supposed to feel nice.

Why would the archers ever need to be in front of the cavalry? It can't be so as "not to hit them", because they shoot in an arc. It also can't be so as they "see their targets", since archers don't aim at the targets, they just shoot volleys into a general region (and they shoot on command, so even if they're not seeing that there are enemies in the region they're supposed to shoot into, as long as their commander is able to see what's happening, they're fine). So, what gives? Is there anyone in this battle that isn't a complete moron?

Have you guys read the farseer books from Robin Hobb? Main characters "wargs" into his wolf to escape death and returns to his body later on, it severely fucks him up though

My only idea is that maybe for the extra range, and the commander could order pikes to step up when the enemy got close. Either way, extremely dumb, because the same effect could be achieved by putting them on high(er) ground.

I read them as a kid/teen but I don't remember much. The only thing that I still have a strong memory of is that it ended with him getting married to a girl who his foster father or something cucked him with instead of getting that sweet boypussy that The Fool offered him on a silver platter.

I'm not an expert but I've played plenty of Total War and the only benefit I see is that your archers will be able to fire further. I wouldn't put my cavalry in front of them either but beside them and heavy infantry in front of the archers. Cavalry has great mobility and the best way to use them is to flank the enemy or do hit and runs.

I did back when I was a kid. I too don't remember much about them.

Also, I think it was a bit of a wasted opportunity to let Littlefinger save the North; it was sort of poorly executed. Firstly, Sansa should have told Jon and insinuated Littlefinger would never come and that they can't risk waiting. There should have been a scene where Ramsay thinks about possible allies of the Starks after the scene where Sansa lies and says Ramsay told her about the Blackfish. That would have been ironic; that Ramsay actually is thinking about these things. However, Ramsay should have underestimated the Vale, saying that Littlefinger's forces are agents of the Lannisters and that he doesn't know that Sansa has escaped, showing the audience (really driving it home) that Ramsay isn't as clever as he thinks he is.

THEN in episode 9 the Vale should've come in at the eleventh hour. Sure it's not a le epin twist, but it makes more sense thematically within the story that we got.

This is gonna sound uber gay, but I was actually shaking a bit when I got to the Red Wedding. And I knew it was going to happen!
Fuck you it was like 3:30 in the morning, things are different at that time.

I never thought I'd see someone annihilate shit riding a dragon on a TV show and fucking hate it

No hope left for Game of Thrones if you leave…

Isn't she great?

No, show arya a shit

That Arya in your picture never does any of that shit, so no, she's awful and boring.

You will never be as cool as her. She survives a blind fight with a gaping stomach wound against an OP enemy on 1v1

she's doing an impression of Dany's "fire" face

As much as I'm looking forward to seeing Freyshits BTFO, if she teleports to the Twins in Ep. 10 and massacres them all herself in RW 2.0 like one of the leakers said I'm going to be fucking pissed off.

And I will be happy

munter

This is the problem with Maisiefags. They're perfectly happy with the show's writing becoming even worse and even more inconsistent if it means they get to see Quasi flip around like Legolas and magically regenerate her stomach wounds some more.

Get this on your head, your waifu is shit, you suck for loving that and she is a munter

We all know that feel bro.

I hate it, user. I fucking hate it.

That would have been a proper buildup, can't have that since we are in OC territory. It would also have made for a nice twist if they made you think Sansa had pissed littlefinger off enough to ignore her message for help.

Which teleportation is the worst in the show so far?

Possible next episode:

This is probably the most offensive one.
Littlefinger's pulled off some vanishing acts, but making a year long trip in a week? Man, shit, Yara must've been sacrificing slaves out the ass for that to happen.

I'm still hoping that CIA still has some sort of master plan he's holding to, and he hasn't just entirely become Jaime 2.0 and become solely focused on Only Sansa and nothing else.

Remember when the anti-Euron=Daario people thought that the theory was stupid because it would've meant Euron would have to travel to Mereen at possible yet ridiculously fast speeds in the books?

If only they'd known what would come on the show, kek. Daario could have been Euron about 1,000 times by now.

She tried to put an end to it. She did her best driving a dagger deep into the munter's gut but, hey, soup and a nap amirite. She was deadly but no match for trashcan's jew forged plot armor. She was too good for this world.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

I mean at this point what difference does it make? D&D have already made it abundantly clear they don't give a shit about continuity and characters will just pop up anywhere in the world as the plot demands. as for killing everyone all by herself, well, you know she's the only popular female character who hasn't got her patriarchy smashing grrl power moment yet.

Westeros and Essos must be the size of Luxembourg if you can make that trip in a week.

This is a pretty intriguing bit of the episode 10 synopsis. He must have something interesting up his sleeve. Something more impressive than dragons if they've made it into the synopsis.

COME ON, MAN
MAGICAL RUNED ARMOR

Im sure the show writers will pull something they think is genius
only for sansa to then outsmart him and arya killing him

Probably the horn that lets him do shit with dragons because why else would he go to dany and expect her to not only ally herself but also marry him?

10/10 pic

I don't really see a non-retarded way to explain how an army from the Vale can move through the North and show up at Winterfell without the Warden of the North knowing about it.

That's what I'm thinking.

I really don't mind this at all. Imagine the fucking slog of showing them on a boat in every episode since like season 3 or something. I'm only interested in how it ends at this point, the show has a retarded enough script that teleporting is the smallest of issues.

What slog?
They straight up told Bran to fuck off for a whole season. I'm sure they could have done the same with Yara and Theon if they had planned the story out better. As it stands, they're making even more heinously impossible trips than Littlefinger.

What the fuck is up with HBO changing Essos so drastically anyway? How come it ends with a giant sea half way through and Asshai and Yi Ti are nowhere to be seen? Are they on the other side of the sea?

This confuses the user.

Somewhat plausibly; though not the way it is done on the show. Get them from the Vale onto ships then sneak around into Hornwood lands through Ramsgate and smuggle their way past there. The Hornwoods are Stark loyalists and they'd be straight at Winterfell's door.

dream scenario: as Dany approaches maximum smug, Euron shows up with a dragon horn and hijacks Drogon.

What about her killing the pedo guard?

I would cum buckets.

Jesus christ, it should've taken them over a YEAR to get to fucking Meereen! At the very least! Holy fuck, man.

I didn't like Bran disappearing either. When a character is in travel mode/stasis they have to either show that or something else and that something else is usually dumb filler until the real plot get going. Like bad pussy or Arya's pointless escapades.

Took the post out of my keyboard. Would be grouse if he burns down Yara as well (hope Theon escapes though, love the bastard).

That would be extremely problematic

For who?

Huh??????
Why don't they just write in "here there be dragons" if they're gonna be this shitty about map consistency?

Oh, nevermind, it's just a retcon.
A very strange retcon.

I will say that the people who think Ramsay should have shot Jon instead of Wun Wun that first time are being stupid for a number of reasons.

a) It doesn't matter, and Ramsay knew it didn't matter; he was surrounded by men and totally alone. Even if he DID kill Jon, another man would have killed him, and Sansa would have restored House Stark regardless.

b)Ramsay was so full of hubris that he thought there was no way Jon would be able to avoid an arrow at close range, even with the shield

What makes the HBO map so fucking weird is that we know that traders and travelers from Yi Ti and Asshai and other, farther eastern lands DO visit the western-half of Essos like Volantis. We SEE a YiTish woman in Volantis back in Season fucking 5. That means that there SHOULD be a fuller map available, we KNOW that ships travel to and from this lands.

How hard would it be for a person from Asshai to just go "Oh, yeah, we live over here. Fix your fucking map."

Even with Bolton Brand Plot Arrows(TM) he had one shot to make and two Stark children to hit before he would've become a pin cushion because of all the archers trained on him.

God Damn it that scene where Jon was about to kill him and then looked over and saw Sansa pouting out him for "stealing" "her" kill and stopped, fuck, that pissed me off, fuck that, fuck feminism fuck fuck fuck

D&D kinda wrote themselves into a corner with that one when they decided to replace VIctarion with Yara+Theon. There was no realistic timeframe for Theon's storyline (starting in Winterfell and ending in Meereen) to happen within a couple of episodes.

that would mean introducing Northern politics STANNIS REEEEEEEE and an actually interesting Littlefinger S6 subplot.

but that was last season and the character was so minor they had to make him a pedo for normalfags to care.

I didn't have that big of an issue with it.
Now I TOTALLY have an issue with how she killed him. That's fucked up, man, book Sansa would never do that shit. For all her faults, at least book Sansa was a gentle person who knew about politics.

This Leamington cunt just whines and complains about everything before getting saved.

This holy shit. I still can't believe they gave him a private execution just so that Sansa could have her closure. Nevermind people like Cley Cerwyn and Rodrik and Talia Forrester who might want to see Ramsay die for everything he did to their families, but what fucking proof will they have that the mish-mashed piles of flesh, bone, meat, and gristle is Ramsay and not one of his prisoners he killed before the battle? And how would the rest of the North feel about the fact that instead of being executed by beheading or hanging for his crimes, he was fed to a dog in a dungeon?

He was poisoned by his enemies.

This would matter if D&D were still ripping off GRRM, but they're not.
You know they don't give a shit about that kind of thing.

It practically writes itself as well; they could have alluded to the fact that Ramsay locked Lady Hornwood in a dungeon and starved her to death until she ate her fingers.

Very simple, introduce a secret Hornwood cousin in hiding, similar to Lyanna Mormont, and have Littlefinger talk to him/her about it in episode 1 or so before he goes to Sansa in episode 5.

But fuck me if they don't know what they're doing, hack or not, they know what they're doing apparently. Normalfags cheer, clap their hands and snap their fingers for this shit. To them, it's good writing and characterization, it drives the ratings up, and makes them more shekels.

Gee, I wonder why.

Someone provide the sauce of this synopsis

well, in D&D's Westeros the rest of the North consists of 3 or 4 houses that were all there at the battle and they already hated Ramsay anyway so no political consequences.

Very nice quads.
I dont get D&D basically avoiding magic where they can, do normalfags hate magic?

>mfw I saw someone say that the show is more fantastic than the books

They don't want showfags to feel too nerdy, it will make them insecure and stop watching.

watchersonthewall.com/topic/leaked-episode-descriptions/

Well, it does have people teleporting all over the place and people knowing things that are impossible for them to know

thanks fam

normies hate muh supernatural because of bravo nolan

Another interesting one is

Can't be Jaime, she just left him. Can't be Lady Stoneheart, Beric is still alive. Can't be the Hound, they were never friends…

Don't tell me he's right behind Theon and Asha with a thousand ships. Also
Who could that be? I'm serious, my brain isn't working.

What's Nolan got to do with this?

they should've introduced northern politics last season so that we could have a non-retarded Stannis and his non-retarded northern campaign.

it just irks me to no end they decided to butcher a major character and gut a major plotline because the plot demanded Jon Snow's resurrection.

I seriously don't know. All the options have been ruled out. Blackfish? He was never her friend. Arya is a possibility.

m8 it's been about 5 episodes since we last saw him. Judging by the show's previous record, he has built 6666 ships and teleported back and forth 10 times.

Muh realistic approach to fantasy

B R A V O D & D

TVTropes apparently thinks that Stannis wins the battle because D and D says Stannis burns Shireen in the books, when they're thousands of miles away. I didn't interpret it like that, but it could be.

That should irk you more.

Inb4 they find the totally not decayed corpse of cait and then resurrect her

We talking about Batman here?

How can people genuinely enjoy watching these videos? I don't get how they can have more likes then dislikes.

Holy shit that would trigger me. The show has fucking implied the Red Wedding was like 3 years ago, she should be a spoopy skeleton.

Yes, and that approach is replicated somehow in things that doesn't need that

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

N-NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL LIFE!

are they? when was the last time Dany's plotline moved forward without magic?

Dany is their favorite character and it shows.

I'm sorry but at least they had the pitstop of tits amputation with that one.
Yara going to and from the Dreadfort doing fuck all with the best ironbabbies was the worst instance.

Also you forgot Robb teleporting from Harrenhall to the Westerlands campaign, completely destroying the need to sacrifice those northmen at the fork

FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I forgot, did they confirm the retard route or did they take the relatively short hike through land and build boats there?

The ghost of Renly?

B R A V O

Those aren't in either the show or the books, faggot. Those are from that Telltale shit. Why would you even play that garbage? You are cancer

Lord Fagheart confirmed

Forgot to add

The game is HBO-canon, faggot. That's regardless of whether or not I or anyone else likes the game. They exist in the show-verse.

pick one

5 minutes in, and already it's more like Preston Cuckobs.

Fucking plebs man

My friend's girlfriend does the same fucking thing.

Go fuck yourself.

Did someone say Telltale Games?

not to sound hyperbolic, but that is literally the perfect picture

Surprisingly quite a few comments calling him out on it.

Defenders just always respond with "BUT IT'S GRRM SAYING IT GUISE SO HE'S RIGHT DON'T LIKE DON'T READ"

Also liked this comment;
women rulers =/= feminists rule! Queen Victoria was quite anti-feminist

I know, that's why I made it.

no you see, good protagonists are vengeful maniacs who feed people to dragons/dogs, act like smug cunts for no reason and only succeed because their plot armor contorts the world around them.

To be fair, even GRRM did not think much of his map because he thinks it's cool. No, it's not cool and it's shit.

The worst thing about his world-building is that he has a complete lack of understanding of scale. He's stated that Westeros is the size of South America.

Thats what makes it so hilarious though, the wall and all the other things he made way too fucking big.

Now we wait for Alt Shift X to strikeout.

Oh, fuck off Preston. This is what actually happens when men try to talk about feminism and men's issues. It's men who are being left out of the conversation.

Cant have any mansplaining going on

This guy is such a cuck. I'm not even talking about feminism or race here. This nigga thinks killing another sentient being is always wrong no matter what, even when it comes to defending your own people, from, say, White Walkers. Or stopping Ramsay from flaying your own countrymen.

He's the embodiment of the "If you kill your enemies, they win" ideology.

oh for fuck's sake gurm

Does Halfchan actually sincerely like this guy, or is it just ironic? Because if it's the former, holy shit.

and a continent the size of South America has had one language for 10,000 years without any divergence, i.e. people in the Deep North speak the exact same way as people in the tip of Dorne

Does it make sense? Nope, but it's fantasy, so I can buy it. At least he got the scale of Harrenhal right.

ONLINE TACTICS! I COULD NOT HIT HIM BECAUSE OF ONLINE LAG! THAT WOULD NEVER WORK IF IT WAS OFFLINE! WHAT A SCRUB!

I think he also said Westeros's population is like 40 million or something similar, though I might be wrong there.

I doubt this is shit anyone here has ever thought of, but it's relevant.
You guys ever realize how fucking weird Casterly Rock is? It's literally a castle inside of a giant hunk of rock on top of unfathomably deep gold mines.
Like, you could probably be born and die in here and never see the sun.

seems like a good idea

ain't no siege weapon gonna get through those walls

Jesus Christ, what would be the max population of that thing?

Or the dragon Balerion who is so big his wingspan covered multiple cities in shadow when he flew over. That dragon would have wrecked anything just by flying over them

What about a hundred thousand Dothraki screamers? How the fuck is an army like that even a little feasible?
It's not, it's fantasy and it sounds cool. Good enough for me.

>Tyrion was in charge of every toilet in this place

I think the certain gender is completely satisfied with their power fantasies being pandered to. also holy shit this cuck faggot is brown nosing feminists so hard he probably has traces of Chad's cum on his face.

speaking of Dothraki, they're supposed to be this unstoppable force, but they don't use armor at all

one volley of arrows at that horde will take out most of it

Yea but did you see them kick the ass of those 4 sons of the harpy guys killing random civilians outside the city gates?

The entire logistics of the Dothraki is very poorly thought out on GRRM's part.
The biggest reason the Mongolians were as terrifying as they were was because of their advanced understanding of siege engineering, not because of their horse archers. They'd ride into town, siege it in a day or two, loot it, and keep going.
Without that momentum, they would fall apart.

But the Dothraki are just horse niggers who think walls are for pussies. If I'm remembering correctly, most of the cities of Essos regard them as a nuisance than a threat. Very few of these cities actually have standing armies of their own to fight off the horse nigger horde and rely on sellswords to fight their battles for them.

So they skip the middleman and usually pay the Dothraki to fuck off.

top kek

What I find funny is that Daenerys command the three elite forces in Essos (The unsullied, the Kalasar of Drogo and those mercenaries I don't remember their name) AND has an ex commander of the golden capes to command and organice them and yet they lost against a bunch of faggots with masks and not even wearing armor.

the Ottoman Empire had an army about that size in Europe. then again, they were an empire, not a bunch of niggers on horseback.

Pretty much this. There's no way for the Dothraki to keep an army of 100,000 fed and provisioned for. Even with Daenerys using Meereen's resources.

Yeah, but were they 100,000 calvary?

ahhaha what the fuck

How the fuck is this bitch actually supposed to get to Westeros?

But euron has managed to build 1000 ships in a few months at best

Ned Stark: Bumbling fool or a scarred soldier in a dangerous land with a culture he does not ascribe to?

yeah but Yara could probably make the round trips in a week

It's like Gormenghast on crack.

The so-called Alt-right suck milo's dick. Just because he's able to make feminists to STFU, something a non-sodomite men nowadays can't do.

How do you guys feel about Race for the Iron Throne?

The Second Sons are nothing special.
And Barristan the Bold was Lord Commander of the Kingsguard (already dead in the show) who has no experience of Essosi military warfare at all. He even tries to train some folks in Westerosi warfare to feel more in his element in the books.

Don't forget the spare horses for reserves and meat
And don't forget all those slaves they have in their baggage train

To be fair, you can't compare population sizes before and after a post-Green Revolution world. You need a fuck ton of land to feed 40 million people without fertiliser and multiple crop yields a year. Also the prolonged summers make things wonky. Also take in account that a lot of the land isn't suited for agriculture: The Vale of Arryn, Dorne, Half of the North (25% of the Realm right there) and the Westerlands/Stormlands mountain ranges.

top kek

EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
DAVID BENIOFF
D. B. WEISS
LARRY DAVID

The ones who deserved to be king (Stannis, Ned, Roose, even Tywin) are dead. Imagine the downer

What happened to him?

This, to be honest. I don't really care too much who gets the Chair of Blades anymore because all the characters I liked are dead.

I used to think Tommen, with Kevan as his Hand of the King and Randyll as Small Council Advisor could possibly become a pretty good King eventually, given time, but Tommen isn't just inexperienced or naive like I thought, he's actually retarded. And Kevan apparently is just fine with the King becoming a puppet to a movement he hates, he just doesn't give a fuck. And Randyll is too busy eating venison and chasing his fatass son across the Reach trying to get back his sword.

What about blue darth maul?

Does Holla Forums hate the sparrow or not?
He is against Cersei and the folk at King's Landing, which are bad, so isn't he a good guy?

Oh so you won't be able to watch HBO anymore after that?

How does the huge variance in culture make sense then?

How is there only 40 million people when South America has 400 million with much less variance in culture…

How is there a HUGE change in weather depending on where you are?

The planet they are on must be fucking tiny… why wouldn't GRRM just say its a bigger land mass.

If he just said it was the size of North America+South America it would still just barely make sense…

With the way they portray the different cities it is literally impossible for there to only be 40 million people.

Also looking at this map… it isn't creative or daunting at all like I thought it would be… literally a map of my city would be more complex.

I'm starting to realize this fantasy shit is REALLY EASY to shoehorn in… plus none of the normies think twice about characters teleporting around or land mass.

I was way happier in my ignorance before I researched this shit.

Who knew world building is so easy to fucking fake.

I always figured GRRM devoted his life thinking about this shit… but he just fucking winged it didn't he?

He isn't taking forever to write the books, he just sits on his fucking ass reading 4chan and reddit 11 months out of the year then writes the entire book in one month.

Was Ramsey a good guy for punishing Theon?

R+L=J CONFIRMED

I liked Ramsay.

Since when?

Since two decades ago.

Sothoryos… Westeros… Essos…. Northos…

Fuck I'm just gonna write my own books, then sell the shoehorned in content to some Jews.

It's Jamie… I don't fucking know why because she just left where he was… but it will be Jamie.

You kind of figured it out… its not Jamie like I thought before.

Its Cait's body returned as the undead… its the only thing that can really cause drama and shake up Brieanne.

They removed almost all the other aspects of magic besides the Red Woman's and Dannys.

Danny's plotline is so shit that it literally couldn't be moved forward without magic… this makes her plotline feel removed from everyone elses, which normies fucking love because it makes Danny stand out.

There is literally no way for D&D to do wrong when it comes to normies.

Yeah, he has said as much in interviews. He did like most fantasy authors do and made shit up on the fly in service of the plot. The thing about Tolkien is that he did think things through. Instead of basing his tales on established myth like most others did before him in the genre he made his own myth, then he set his story in that world. Lord of the Rings is really the last part of a mythical epic, that's why it is so rich. Tolkien also made his stories around his constructed languages, unlike modern hacks which make up constructed languages when the story requires it and often only have a few words made up. GRRM is one of the hacks that superficially copy Tolkien without replicating what made Tolkien great. GRRM is much more fit to write pulp, he is pretty good at hooking the reader and has a good accessible prose that's perfect for quick action packed pulp stories.

Yes.

No one said things are happening simultaneously.
Theon/Yara could've travelled for months before arriving at Mereen and the events going on there could be "in the future" relative to other subplots. There's no need for things to be happening at the same time.

I meant the blog.

Whoever said the show was dumber needs to get flayed alive.

Does yara die in the finale?

When will Euron finally do something?

He will do something in the next episode supposedly, not sure what.

Steals a dragon & kills Yara

i miss Joff

He did. He has repeatedly said he didn't understand how high 700ft actually are or what implications a continent the size of South America would have on shit like travel.

finale plot -

Sam has a small scene in Oldtown where he talks to a maester.
Arya returns to Westeros. The Freys are having a celebration after recapturing Riverrun, which Arya infiltrates while using the face of Walder's "lover" so she can get alone with him and kill him without anyone looking.
Bran, Benjen and Meera reach the Weirdwood beyond the Wall where the Night's Watch brothers make their oaths. There he has another vision about the ToJ where Ned finds Lyanna dying from blood loss after giving birth.

Lyanna whispers something to Ned and says "Promise me, Ned" while giving him her baby, after which the scene cuts to Jon, suggesting that Jon is Lyanna's son. It is left unclear as to whether Rhaegar is the father or not.
In Dorne, Varys reaches Sunspear, and around the same time Olenna Tyrell will reach the city. They both meet with the Sand Snakes, and Varys convinces them to support Daenerys. The result is a Targaryen-Martell-Tyrell pact in support of Dany.

Tyrion speaks to Daenerys about invading Westeros. Daenerys has doubts about leaving Meereen, fearing that she's going to lose everything they've accomplished in Slaver's Bay. Their story for the season will end with Daenerys setting off on to Westeros with her army.
Davos confronts Melisandre about Shireen, and she admits to burning her as a sacrifice. She feels bad and is guilty about it, and Jon ultimately does not punish her.

After the battle of the bastards, team Jon sends ravens to all the houses of the north. There is a big reunion of all the houses of the north declare Jon king in the north.
Sansa will have a talk with Littlefinger at the Winterfell godswood. Sansa may not be totally thrilled with Jon being king in the north, since she may feel that she is the rightful ruler.
The Wall will not fall in this episode, but he still believes it will happen next season.

Cersei's trial is help at the Sept of Baelor, but Cersei does not show up, locking herself up in the Red Keep. Meanwhile, the sept is full of people who are attending the trial, including the High Sparrow, Margaery and Loras.

Cersei and Qyburn ignite the cache of wildfire that is under the Sept, completely destroying it. All of Cersei's enemies die in the process: the High Sparrow, Loras Tyrell and Margaery Tyrell. Pycelle almost finds out about her plan, but they send the little birds to kill Pycelle in order to stop him from blowing their plan. The Mountain smashes Septa Unella.
Distraught after the explosion, Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window of the Red Keep. Cersei does NOT find out that Tommen has done this as a result of her actions–this will be left for Season 7.

time for a new thread

new thread is made

link -