Please stop the killing

Please stop the killing

I'm sure Brazilians care what rich white actors think about animals

OHH YOU SO SIRRY

Who ended slavery??
OH, right, white people.

Kudos

Stay ignorant, nigger.

If you think eating dog meat is = lacking empathy, you know nothing about empathy

It reeks of goon in here.

That's not what I was referring to and you know it

found the "cumskin" poster

Yet another fine thread on Holla Forums

That's where it all went wrong. Thank you, abolitionist chirstcucks and leftards.

FUCKING SPICS

would have just stayed on their ships*, I'm so enraged I can't even not just don't make double negative.

I thought that said "beta cucks" at first glance.

Cumfag pls, at least change your posting style so we don't immediately know it's you.

Gooks are subhuman trash in general.
Even the admin of this website, being a gook, is subhuman. His only saving grace is his white father, even if his father is a pigfucker, so you could consider him half human at best.

Something so genuinely fucked up isn't helped much when it's presented by people paid to fake emotions.

Cry me a river.
I bet none of these rich assholes live in places where stray animals exist and are the worst fucking pests you could imagine. There is a stray cat problem in my neighborhood and they are fucking minions of satan, I would't shed a tear if my neighborhood suddenly became impoverished and we had to eat them. Anything has potential of being a pest, dogs are no exception because they're cute or domesticated in some places.

lol

I hope Matt Damon gets Yelchin'd sometime soon.

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE DOGS?!
Where are these celeb faggots on actual human genocide? Abortion and ISIS genocide against Christians? Oh right, Christianity isn't progressive. Neither is being against slaughtering human beings in the womb.

Oh yeah, liberal logic.

Joaquin Phoenix looks like he's getting a blowjob during that. God, I love that man.

I wish I could puff his dragon

meanwhile conservative logic is it's fine to deprive adults (or even children, if they're black) of life or liberty, but killing miscarriage-age babies is an affront to God

Such a good goy. Don't forget to catch Bill O'Reilly tonight on Fox!

WTF are you talking about? The only people killing blacks is other blacks. Look at crime statistics, faggot.

I didn't imply any of that you retard. Do you even know what the word imply means? Omitting information is not implying. Especially false information. ISIS is a threat to Christians. I've seen photos of little Christian girls in their Sunday best with their heads chopped off. Now go back to sucking Matt Damon's dick and worrying about Chinese dogs.

Hello there swefag..

But you're acting like a conservacuck, and you're parroting their lines about ISIS. What with the whole genocide and fear mongering over a bunch of idiots with too much time and U.S. made weapons on their hands.

Pic related. ISIS is a threat to the entire goddamn region and the West's continued involvement in the Middle East only escalates the violence against its self and the inhabitants of that area. Various sects of Islam, Christians, etc. It doesn't matter. Still, their primary targets have been other Muslims and we are more than willing to arm them time and time again. After all, you need that boogeyman to get your nation's people behind all that stupid shit you do.

Would you happen to know where these poor little children were from? And I've seen pictures and videos of ISIS doing all kinds of awful things, but I don't see as many Christians involved as I've seen Muslims in their massacres.

What's this ad about? Do they want people to catch AIDS or something?

The opposite, it warns that you can get pozzed while going SWEDEN YES. It's also promoting degeneracy at the same time.

Did Angela Merkel wanted to save paint money for Germany?

sean connery is the best agamemnon

You voting for Hillary too? Can't wait to have a woman in the white house where she belongs and not in the kitchen like that meanie Drumpf says all the time!

#Imwither

kill yourself faggot

Is this meme magic?

(OP)

BRAZIL
FUCKING
SHITS

Hi Wither, I'm Dad!

If there were seven billion eagles on the planet you may have a point.

sage for shit thread

I like dogs, but that video is cancerous as hell

I want to vomit every time I see a concern-trolling, liberal white face.

Okay Abdul