What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Cunt ex brainwashed him

Was he autistic, or just a cuck?

Nothing was right in the first place. Only mouthbreathing burgers found his shit funny.

What was right?

Truman was a good movie. I don't know what else is he was good in, if anything. Being the riddler maybe?

Elaborate.

His riddler was just him being as insane as he usually acts, so if you enjoyed his riddler, then you should love all of his dumbest movies.

Jenny Mccarthy had him join her anti vaccine movement and he believes everything she says. He's been on a downfall since.

He's anti-vaccine like all the good goys.

Eh, he's just mad for that pussy. Such is the fate of all men

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I know it's a tumblr movie, but I liked it.

pretty sure that one existed before tumblr kid

the mask

that's a shitty movie for redditors and 12 yo little girls

yuüp

i remember seeing him on larry king and he was explaining how privileged he was as a white male and how he needed to atone for racism and shit.
the kike had this smirk on him… was kind of depressing.

i thought he was funny when i was a 10 year old.

I only ever liked him in Dumb & Dumber and Truman. Everything else is shit.

He's Canadian, so he had little hope to begin with.

Jim Carrey had a hard life and as a result took to SSRI abuse. The result was that he found it easier to act out like a cartoony weirdo which appealed to autistic children and this got the attention of movie studios which were pushing hard for comedian-driven comedy vehicles where people came to see some guy do his thing and hire non-actors to the supporting cast. All throughout the 90s he made money off of his SSRI drug habit and by the 2000s he was growing tired of it. On the flipside without his meds he was a miserable person which made dark scenes easy and uncomfortable. Overall it must have paid off but people still don't know that the entire time they were laughing at this guy they were watching a drug crazed sad person who just wanted to escape his sadness.

Tried to be a serious actor.

What's your point? I'd join ISIS to fuck Jenny McCarthy.

Good god look at his face. That's the face of a man who is actively thinking about swallowing a bullet.

Mask was decent, Ace Ventura was okay for a dumb comedy but I think it's pretty much trash to most people today due to how the jokes have all been stolen and done to death at this point.

I feel sad for him, but not sad enough to think he didn't deserve it.

It always bothered me that in Bruce Almighty he was effectively omnipotent but never did anything big with it. I'm pretty sure being god would make a TV newsman seem like a joke.

I know the ending of the movie means that everyone goes back to normal but it would be cool if things took a left turn and was fucked up forever like in The Lawnmower Man.

Your shit taste sickens me.

Furthermore, as god he was under no obligation to answer prayers (just like real life), or he could make an infinite amount of himself to answer all of them individually. Then when people complained he could just say he works in "mysterious ways" and leave it at that.

And even then, there are sure to be billions of intelligent species in the universe, praying to god in their own way. If godhood granted Bruce omniscience, why would the suffering of one world seem significant when billions of others can be born and die every day? At that poit, how could one retain any humanity if trillions bother you with prayers?

Again, dumb normie movie but I think something like The Twilight Zone could handle the subject matter.

He got only omniscient on a block of the city, so your logic can't apply

Do you have a source on any of that? I mean, it's probably true, but can you back it up?

It really makes you think.