Whose Line thread

Who was the funniest and why was it Colin?

colin mostly works because of his relationship with ryan
funniest moment was definitely the news flash bit when colin guesses himself
also fuck any of the dance routines, hate those.

I want to own Greg Proops like a slave, not in a gay way though.

Ryan, mostly because of his fucking shoes. And the one time he broke the neon lights on Drew's desk with his head.
Love that lanky fucker.
Colin is a very close second though.

uk whose line is much better
every single episode of the us show is the same (and fans like it that way)

We can all agree the negro was the worst, correct?

Because Colin broke character the least out of all of them. Look at almost any sketch where they all burst out laughing, Colin is the only one who keeps a straight face the entire time. Also because he works really well with Ryan like said.

Wayne was alright. Not as good as Ryan or Colin, but usually better than whoever they got to be the fourth person.

Speaking of which, did any of you ever see the one with Stephen Colbert? He was really weak compared to others. Made me realize how much he needs his writers.

Colin was good because even if he had no idea what to do in a scene, he could broadcast that in a hilarious fashion that got people laughing.

wayne carried the musical improvisation almost singlehandedly
really fucking stupid that they moved to the hoedown-a-week format, he and laura hall were pretty creative for a while there

If you mean to new host with Aisha Tyler than yeah. Wayne's strenght is straight when he becomes a prop and singing those top hit songs.

aisha tyler, sure. she was given the job solely for being a black woman, not for having any comedic merit.

wayne, on the other hand, is a fucking legend.

>not come

He might not have been a great improv comedian, but he is a beautiful woman.

My sides

"are we doing this?"

Wayne worked in group because he could do lot of physical comedy that others couldn't and black jokes.

Could Colin, Ryan, Greg and Nigger have made a decent comedy sketch troupe? Or did they only flourish in this scenario?

Greg I know was a standup and Ryan was on Drew Carey's sitcom but I've never found any other work they've done to be as enjoyable.

Been watching the new series, Tyler is a mistake. She's hot as fuck but she's not funny.

Also, they need to stop with the celebrity guests and stop playing the same five fucking games. Drew's Line Is It Anyway? played a huge variety of games and had much more audience participation.

They do improv, not sketch. Greg might be primarily stand up, but he's best at improv.

Colin and Brad do a two man improv show which is pretty good. All four of them are great comics, and they work really well together after having done it for so long.