The Reviews Are In

archive.is/megLL

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/rr388rdv8wl1co6/Sausage_Party_(pure_degeneracy)(2).pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even r/atheism and atheism plus are not even this one note. Even fucking happy feet and every final fantasy Game is far more subtle than this shit.

Final fantasy is smart enough to to be strawman the Catholic Church or Buddhism all the time. All the time. There still good religious characters and NPC. Hell there even villains that are nillhistic atheists in final fantasy.

in comparison, TFA currently has 358.

FOOD WEED LMAO

As shit as this movie is, this means that Hollywood execs will finally be willing to fund animation projects that aren't G-rated or PG-rated shit.

It's a double-edged sword, for sure.

I mean regardless of if you are or are not an atheist… How the fuck does that make sense?++

Because Jews are not God's Chosen. Not anymore after they sold out Jesus Christ to the Romans. Even when they were Chosen, they weren't "The" Chosen. They were just "a" Chosen.

Source: The Bible.

How the hell did they shoehorn in forced atheist stuff into a comedy about talking food?

Have you seen the later seasons of family guy? Most of the time the anti-theist jokes don't even makes sense in the contexts of the show universe.

Well this devolved into a muh jews Holla Forums circlejerk in record time.

Be careful what you wish for, because it's not going to turn out the way you want. If this opens the door for more adult animation, it'll only open the door for studios wanting the rip off this movie.You won't get Rene Laloux or Satoshi Kon stuff. Hell, you won't even get Ralph Bakshi level stuff. You'll only get "popular comedian stars in a movie that looks like a kids movie at first glance, but is actually a raunchy sex comedy"

This is why the Japanese animation industry is superior.

Japan is just as bad in its own cancerous way. Entertainment in general is in a piss poor state worldwide.

THIS

Similar thing just happened with Resident Evil fans asking for the franchise to return to it's horror roots. Their wish was granted but it got turned into a first person walking simulator streamer bait shit.

What so Holla Forums about pointing out Hollywood is run by anti-theist Jews? There probably no Orthodox Jew working at Hollywood.

I do not understand this.

All Jews are anti-theist because the God of Abraham/Christianity is their one and only God, which the Jews rejected when they caused Jesus Christ to be crucified. Even Orthodox Jews are anti-theist because they too are without a God because of rejecting Jesus Christ, and have yet to receive and worship their new God, who is to be the Antichrist.

I merely posted a video explaining how it made sense. It makes sense because the Jews in Hollywood are not religious Jews.

Even in Israel many people don't follow Judaism at all, but merely identify as Jews as an ethnic label. Even Jews in Israel often can't get along, because some are more religious than others.
Some people think Jews are a monolithic hivemind, which is wrong.

I'm a little surprise Holla Forums not trying to MEME Magic a civil war in Israel yet between the Orthodox Jews and the atheist Jews. The hardcore Orthodox Jews are having 5 to 10 times more kids than atheist Jews. They will be the majority Jews in Israel soon. You don't see gay pride parades on Orthodox Jews neighborhoods. Yet they will march gay pride parades though Palestinians neighborhoods.

religious people tend to have more children than atheists on average

Which is probably the biggest irony with Jews. Orthodox Jews are the only ones having kids. Jewish atheism probably going whip out the Jewish race more successfully than the actual holocaust it's self.

In the defense of the RE7 team, they said that the game will be radically different from the teaser as its primary focus was to establish the atmosphere/tone. Then again, this is Capcom so.

DUDE FOOD LMAO

Besides, fuck your desert god corrupting our great empire.

Calling it now. This will win a GLAAD award.

Because not all Jews are Jewish dumbass.

Supposedly Jews are doomed to breed themselves into extinction because of too much atheism and in-breeding. They only have about 100 years left before they completely die out, apparently. This is assuming they don't get Holocausted between now and then, which would obviously shorten their race's lifespan.

Nah mate, no one gives a fuck about SJW infested american animation while Jap anime is ever growing worldwide.

Hitler dubs confirm.

I wonder how non moon audiences intend to fight back against the creeping SJW infestation into the translation scene. Outside learning moon, that is. Though anime itself is untouchable, SJW's know translations are totally exposed. Vid related. I'm pretty sure whoever was responsible for this was fired, but the damage is still done. And that's all that matters in the end.

Jews were God's chosen. Hell the entire Christian story is about how God finally got sick of them and chose everyone but them.

They weren't fired. They were just shuffled into the background. Furthermore the VA and director went on twitter and had a melt down accusing the audience of beingg racist, woman hating virgins who should kill themselves. They were not fired and there was no apology. It's funny because I know funi lost a shit ton of subscriptions over that incident and they are already failing as a business. Go look at their Glassdoor reviews. Everyone fucking hates working there. It is horribly managed. The actual working part of the business is infested with SJW twats who don't know what they are doing but clique up to push out anyone that challenges them on their bullshit. Rampant fraud and waste. You can really obviously tell when it is a company stooge shilling for Funi in the reviews because they give it a five star ranking and describe it in glowing, but ultimately bland and meaningless, words.

But wouldn't you have to believe in god in order to be a jew?

Like otherwise Weedman would be an atheist, which to my knowledge he isn't, he's a heeb.

Jews worship the synagogue of satan. Their actions have not only cast them out of every nation they've ever been in, they have been cast out of god's will for what they did to jesus.

What these anti-Holla Forums degenerates don't realize is they are solidifying the connection between Holla Forums and the truth.

There's more to being a jew than the religion.

get the fuck out shlomo

Yes, and not all backs are niggers.

Now don't forget to vote for Hitlery!

I think what he's saying is how can these Jews believe they're God's chosen people if they don't believe in God in the first place?

Not sure but I'm sure the unwarranted self love carries over

Because jews are so abandoned by God that even the ones that believe in him have chosen other things to worship.
Worshiping intellect
Worshiping mammon

Jews always find some abstract measure to worship, for a jew never worships God to begin with. They worship themselves and apply the idealized version of themselves to God. The reason they murdered the Son of God was that he tried to hold them to an objective moral standard that they had long since abandoned. It is clear if you examine the jewish people after the return from Babylon that they had discarded the core of their faith but kept the trappings. Look how much bargaining and weaseling came out of the Babylonian School that are essentially the precursors to the Pharisees and eventually the modern rabbinical Judaism. Everything is negotiable, you can get around commandments. The entirety of the Talmud is a way to interpret precise commands in such a way that you don't need to obey them. Jesus attempted to show them that the spirit and not the word of the law was what truly mattered. But these filthy animals would rather tear the perfect man apart and subject him to such horrors rather that try, just for a moment, to act like civilized people. The early jews that converted to the faith are true saints. They were willing to sacrifice and suffer for their belief in truth. At this point I don't believe any jew that converts can be saved since their corruption has grown deeper and they would simply be doing it for personal gain, much like the crypto-jews of Spain.

Not all ethnic Jews believe in or practice Judaism. It's like how not all white people are Christian and how not all Indians are Hindu.

Do you expect to talk about showbiz without talking about Jew???

Might as call this place /jew/

It's anti-Christian dumbass, they just can't admit it's directed toward Christain because muh bigotry.

There are plenty of orthodox Jews in Hollywood. What you don't have are the Hasidic Jews working in Hollywood.

Because jews are a race and most of the are atheist? Are you really that retarded.

Didn't Richard Dawkins disown the whole Flying Spaghetti Monster thing after a
retards made it the mascot of new atheism? I know he regrets coming up with the term MEME for sure.

Tel Aviv is the gay capitol of the world right now.

nope san francisco is

Kikewood is Kikewood, more news at 11.

I'm actually from /christian/ and despise Holla Forums. But I can agree with them on the simple fact that the jews are a filthy depraved and fallen race that worships at the synagogue of satan.

*tips fedora

This. Whenever they say it's "atheist" or "anti-theist" or "an argument for the non-existence of God", they're really just targeting Christianity…because Christianity is the one that's actually true.

you Can't blame him. Wouldn't you want to yourself for inventing memes? Video very related. >Richard Dawkins knows this is all his fault.

He didn't invent memes. He just came up with the word "meme". That's like saying the first person who called an elephant an "elephant" was inventing the elephant.

That probably doesn't make him feel any better.

Who gives a shit how he feels? He's a fedora faggot. He's done just as much if not more to invite the degenerate decadence of Western civilization than DUDE WEED MAN.

Just here to drop off the leaked script of this degenerate filth.

mediafire.com/download/rr388rdv8wl1co6/Sausage_Party_(pure_degeneracy)(2).pdf

What exactly do you disagree with Holla Forums about? The kek thing?

Among other things. The race shit. Other than jews and arabs I believe most people can overcome their racial handicaps if raised in an environment free from their previous degeneracy. I am not saying it is possible in the current social situation, but despite being less intelligent and more prone to violence I do believe that blacks can behave like humans. The issue comes from the media. When these young men and women who are raised in a predominantly white area with good morals and education reach a certain age they become more curious about what makes them different from their friends and neighbors. So they look into the media and see images of gangsters, whores, drugs, money, sex, and violence glamorized. They wish to feel a closer connection to what they mistakenly believe is their roots and so they embrace these false values. Here in Oregon way back in the day we used to have a colored neighborhood in Portland. It was not the richest part of the city, but it was one of the cleanest and more orderly. People there desired to fit in with civilization and made a point out of trying to integrate to the best of their abilities. Sadly after WWII and the popularization of television up here that gradually faded away and now you have areas like NE Portland which is an absolute shithole and a ghetto. And again I really have to lay part of this blame here on the jews. They are a corrupt people that has managed to conflate the pure with the profane and vice-versa. They seemingly are repelled by objective standards of beauty and grace and prefer to wallow in filth and decadence. It is not merely enough that they despise beauty and truth, but rather they must spread their point of view so as to make it the only view. Infecting others with their poisonous thought and actions.

In addition I find that Holla Forums responds to things on a purely emotional and atavistic level. I am not a clever man, but I do enjoy reading the writings of people who are. Instead of reading philosophy, theology, and the history or Europe, Holla Forums prefers to regurgitate the thoughts of whatever random internet celebrity they find as if it was fact. I have rarely seen them fact check what they claim, and honestly it is worrying. I mean even though Holla Forums despises Christianity I could still understand and try to talk with them, but the fact they will show utter disdain for Christian European thinkers simply for their faith despite the fact that their very own mode of thought and use of language was shaped by these individuals is frightening. I mean Holla Forums considers Varg, a man who believes Aryans were aliens who landed in Atlantis and created civilization, above the like of Thomas Aquinas is mindboggling. Holla Forums is so heavily influenced by Aquinas' views on natural order without even being aware of it.

I'm pretty much of the same mind, brother, but you could just have summed it up by saying that Holla Forums is modernist and you are traditionalist.

Most people won't understand the difference and that is why I flew the Puzzle flag along with my post.

Gee, I wonder who you could be.

I have no idea who that is supposed to be, so I guess if that is supposed to be some dank meme that leaves me salty and mad it sort of failed.

You deserve what ever shit you are willing to shovel down

Quit having a grudge against CF LARPagan.

He should quite attacking whites at every other turn and ignoring all the christcuck corruption right under his nose

Holla Forums doesn't despise Christianity you faggot. Most of Holla Forums are atheists who support Christianity even though they themselves can't find faith in it. Christian morals make for a strong white society, so they support Christianity for a better white race.

I'm an agnostic, I fucking hate sky wizard bullshit. Nothing annoys me more than "lol just ask God" or "Pray, it will help" from people, but I still consider christian morals to be something worth promoting and that for those who need a religion to feel complete it is the one we should be pushing people into.

Many of us do also fact check things, but we don't push that shit all over Holla Forums. check the book club thread, it's full of intellectual books and none of the E celeb bullshit, if you enjoy reading you will find something to read there every month.

6 months ago Holla Forums was over run with Christains who pushed MUH GOD into everything.

Holla Forums is also not a hive mind, you linked to 4 examples outside of Holla Forums. Since I am from Holla Forums I disprove your theory as I don't hate it. You could even go over there and make a thread about it, ask how people feel… or you could pray for Jesus to do it for you.

How old are these people? 23 to 28 if not early 30s? What's wrong with this generation? This childish shit use to get your ass kicked.

OY VEY gotta shill against commonfilth. Gotta get dem shekels. White people did u nuffin. We wuz Romans and shiet.

Seriously though, I've seen more and more posters get so asshurt over CF recently. Are they leaking from TRS? Is it one guy goy?

Reality is no longer real. Life is tv. Life is Holla Forums.

there's your answer

We live in a world with no responsibility and no one wants to achieve. A good woman would make men want her, so they would improve themselves. All the women aren't worth it any more so men never grow into fully fledged men as they ave no reason to

And Happy Feet wasn't really anti-religious. Anti-organized religion maybe but not anti-religious.

Also, I think the critic on RT merely thinks it's an anti-religious movie. It's possible that the makers of the film didn't intend for it to have that message (Just like how SJWs think Zootopia is anti-racism.)

I like how you implying sausage party anti-religious if ht be intentional but agree happy feet hard some kind of anti-religious message.

It's not wise to type while drunk.

Holla Forums doesn't have actual conversations about Christianity. Every Christianity thread ever on Holla Forums will always quickly descend into an eternal cycle of: Anti-Christians spam anti-Christianity copypastas > Anons who have actually read the Bible and studied history thoroughly refute the copypastas > Anti-Christians get butt blasted and derail the topic to drown out refutations in a sea of shitposting in hopes nobody notices reading the Bible for yourself might actually be a good idea.

You rather have user drink and drive?

Butthurt christard detected.

Meanwhile Holla Forumslacks overwhelmingly frog memes are literally magic.

Fuck you for dising kek!

CommonJew is an anti-white degenerate.

>>>/christian/
There's already a board for your jew-worshipping.

or, y'know, they think you're wrong.

That could also be it.

………..yes……….

Sup, you dirty heathens! How does it feel knowing this smug son-of-a-bitch is putting Christianity back onto the throne of the U.S.A., and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it but cry?

It's okay. You'll see for yourself come Inauguration Day!