/got/ GENERAL

/got/ GENERAL
Winterfell/Stark edition

Previously on /got/

Ep 10 - THE WINDS OF WINTER.

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/06/game-of-thrones-cast-season-8-big-raises-salary-hbo-1201776806/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Kelly C

the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Arya Stark, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon Stark, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, , Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Hodor, Osha, Lancel, Jaime Lannister, Yara, Edd, Entire Night's Watch, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

ELIA MARTELL

Who else thinks it's funny to imagine the Battle of the Bastards as a battle you would play in a total war game?

Ramsay basically did everything right.

I only have minor criticism of not using the whole battalion of archers to specifically take out the giant. He should have saved a bit of arrows.

But somehow he didn't have scouts for le epic rohan charge save we totally didnt see coming xDD

WHO GAVE YOU THE ORDER?

Are there going to be any decent characters left at all after this season is over?

So did Robb, who got fucked over purely by plot dictate as well.

Yes, he married Jeyne (or Talisa) but really it doesn't matter. He was fucked because he was stranded in the Riverlands with no Lannister hostage.

Will MellySanders die in the finale?

Carice is pregnant so i doubt she can be in S7

What would be a good way for Jon and Sansa's characters to develop after S6E9, Holla Forums?

Love triangle.

Funnily enough, this is the thing everyone seems to forget. Catelyn held even more responsibility for the Red Wedding then Robb.

If they still had Jaime hostage, there is no fucking way that Tywin would have risked going forward with the Red Wedding. Jaime's release paved the way for Tywin and Roose Bolton's plans, Walder wouldn't have dared to do anything to Robb without help from the Iron Throne.

Lena Headey was pregnant in S5. They do have good ways to hide a pregnancy on TV.

That's a big neck.

She was also pregnant early on in Season 1. In the first episode, in fact. That's why she wasn't nude in her sex scene with Jaime in the tower.

Same thing in Season 5 like you said, with the body double. If she hadn't been pregnant, she would have done the nude scenes herself in both cases. She has no problem with appearing nude.

It really is a combo effort. Robb could have told Walder to fuck off if he had access to the North and Winterfell, (in fact, with Ned dead he could have withdrawn to the North and the Southrons would have never been able to mount an invasion) but when Balon illogically attacked the North it cut him off in the Riverlands and he was fucked.

Theon taking Winterfell and 'killing' Rickon and Bran also is what drove Cat insane enough to release Jaime.

Yeah, Catelyn, Robb, and Balon are all equally to blame really.

Unpopular opinion, but I don't really blame Theon himself since he never would have done anything if either Robb hadn't sent him to Pyke, and/or Balon hadn't chosen to invade the North.

The problem with withdrawing to the North à la Alexander I is that the Iron Throne still had Sansa, and, as far as Robb and his council knew, Arya as well. Robb's primary motivation for his invasion of the south was to force Joffrey and Tywin to surrender his sisters, and so long as he had Jaime, he knew they would never harm them, no matter how many Lannisters he killed and how much his army sacked and marauded through the Westerlands.

I think when it was clear King's Landing was secure against attack (after the Blackwater) Robb would have headed north with Jaime if there had been no invasion.

Faced with the prospect of his son being imprisoned for decades, Tywin would have done the exchange for the Stark girls eventually.

If I was John Snow, I'd be freaked out over losing the giant for when the White Walkers come around. Based on how the calamity at those docks north of the Wall went, the giant could melee an unlimited number of disorganized berserking White Walkers nonstop with little injury. Especially for the WW's, dude was a one (man?) force multiplier.

Also, how was he not able to break through the shield wall rather quickly? I get that he's vulnerable to all the weapons humans use, but it's not like the pikemen were actively aiming up and jabbing at him. From what I saw, he easily could've used his height and size advantage to yank out a couple pikes, kick over some shieldbearers, allow Snow's men to surge in to the gap, rinse and repeat.

Please somebody put the spoilers of the next episode.

has anyone noticed got is making all the women seem more important than they are or should be.. hur dur were going to kill all men and make the world a better place hur dur!!! *snicker* men are useless hur dur *snicker*

feminist propaganda.

No, literally no one here has ever noticed that before.

I still can't believe they sent him out fucking unarmed. And no, I'm not even saying they need to take the time to forge a giant steel mace for him, just cut down a fucking tree, break off the branches, and let him swing around the trunk like he did with the giant log at Hardhome.

And again, I know they can't exactly forge armor to fit him given their available resources, but strap some shields onto his torso with some rope, for fuck's sake.

Yeah. I would have kept him in back with the archers, even if he did not have the bow he used when the Wildlings attacked the Wall. Just have him chucking boulders at the fuckers.

Was it just me, or did the whole episode feel… off?

When compared to the earlier battle episodes, particularly Blackwater and Watchers on the Wall, something about it just didn't feel right, and I'm not even talking about the obvious idiocy displayed by the characters, and all the shit that didn't make sense, it went beyond that somehow. It just didn't feel the way the previous "designated battle episodes" did, I can't really explain it.

That's right, but you're forgetting that there are more people than Robb going to war. Robb, as da King in da Norf, had a responsibility to his minor lords in exchange for their military support. It's one of the reasons he was so fucked when Cat let Jaime go - the Karstarks were pissed because they felt they were owed justice for his crimes.
Robb has to honor the wishes of his subjects (within reason), or else they just pack up and go home.

Was it Jon's massively thick plot armor?

yep this shit happened once they started going off book… there is one thing i'm looking forward to the fat cunt tumbler landwhales having a cry when kelly c takes a crossbow bolt in the neck upon arriving in westeros dragons go crazy and fly off marking the greatest cock tease in theatrical history

Cat was always a fucking retard. Someone should have told her about the plot armour Dany is strapping then she could be one with the gang of untouchable women who can act as retards and get away with it.

Even if he died he would just get resurrected again so what's the point?

Not really. She was a fairly intuitive woman, a solid detective, she just had… glaring character flaws. Just like pretty much everyone else in this series. Except Davos.

lol

it's almost like this show is written by idiots…

It's pretty funny how people praise Dragon Queen of Feminism as being somekind of strong leader. She's probably the worst leader on the show due to her distinct lack of action. She doesn't lose resources with gambles or by taking risks, she loses them by not doing anything. In the books, she lets her Unsullied get fat and docile which opens them up to be smashed in surprise attacks by the Sons of the Harpy. The show does a terrible job of showing why the SoH are effective against the supposed greatest soldiers in the world, but eh.

Every obstacle that Dany comes up against is usually somehow her fault for it being there in the first place. She kills Khal Drogo when he probably would have been fine. She turns Qarth, Slaver's Bay, and Volantis against herself by trying to abruptly end a thousand year old trade that's literally built civilizations. She did nothing to help the slaves she freed.

She often ignores her advisers help (Ser Barriston Selmy and Jorah the Explorah) for the advice of Daario, a sellsword that killed his former commanders to get control of the mercenary company to fight for her. She accepts him and even starts consorting with him, while casting Jorah out of her court when it comes up that he had been spying on her. Nothing ever came of him spying on her, but she still acts as if he's already murdered her.

Yet, after all that, there's still the big one. She thinks she's going to break the "wheel", whatever that is. She's going to go to war torn Westeros, with a horde of Dothraki, and just kill anyone who stands in her way. She's supposed to always be full of introspection and doubt, but she literally never doubts her right to rule, or her ability.

Targaryans are just shit, all around.
Except Aegon, the kid's alright.

They went off script due to time/budget constraints and tried to make it more real than epic which was a mistake imo but the plebs like it apparently.

In Contrast, House Hoare ruled the entire western edge of Westeros at one point, and the entirety of the Riverlands. They also are responsible for the greatest structure in the entire series short of the Wall being built, and they built it without magic. Just good ol' slavery.

Targargargargargs only destroy things

Yes all hail Aegon Blackfyre grandson of Illyrio Mophatis

When Mordor gives their numerous trolls better equipment than you give the last giant you have then you are doing something seriously wrong. Even the stupid gate openers had helmets and the olog-hai guard had a thick plated armour and huge swords to match. What do they give Wun Wun? Fucking nothing, he's supposed to fight with his bare hands.

Yeah I was thinking the same when they were standing in ranks. Wunwun just standing there with nothing in his hand when he could've had a log to slap some shit silly with.

D&D
or
GRRM
might've known martial arts and taught wunwun to fight with it.

Whenever I feel bad for reek I remember this. I hope that dickless cuck dies in a fire.

>Theon, I need the old you. The real you.
The old Theon was a whiny insecure bitch.

what i always imagined was going to happen after seeing denaris dream back in westros and it was destroyed in winter. was that the army of the dead broke down the wall, destroyed westros and took over all the land, and all the inhabitants of westros had to flee to essos. it kind of is being confirmed with the 1000 ships being build but at the same time they are probably going to do some bullshit and fight the white walkers and win with the dragons and shit.

Surely he should have hundreds.

isnt John snow half a Targaryan

"When the snows fall and the white WINDS OF WINTER blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."

Looking forward to a sad ep 10.

he didn't die near the wall so that is not possible. But there are another giants who died in the kingdom beyond the wall

its not like they took over all the giants, maby there are others beyond the wall.

we're gonna need a bigger wall

Why did Littlefinger help kill Joffrey?

The Tyrells didn't want Margaery to be with Joffrey and they thought they could manipulate the meek Tommen.

Davos could command the army while Jon maximized his effectiveness as an individual combat unit.

He never turns down a chance to create chaos.

They expected one of them on the wedding.

If armored up he could have been worth 2k men easy. Give him chain main upon chainmail and arrows won't do shit, spears won't do shit. Give him a big ass shield or log, block shit and just fucking swing it. Give him a fucking full faced helmet. It would have looked rough but he could have had his arms, chest, back, legs covered in think chainmail where arrows would no where penetrate or spears or even swords. Only weakness would have been his hands and feet. Face could have been protected by a metal rough helmet easily.

Why did that Ironborn bitch throw away her way of life like it was nothing. Lmao

Total War specifically tells you not to have archers fire on engaged troops because you risk hitting your own, but that fits Ramsay I guess. It was also a bit weird that they showed the encirclement as only three or four ranks deep, that seems way too thin in my opinion and probably wasn't that thin in their historical inspiration.

My first instinct was that Yara doesn't intend to keep that promise at all and will eventually betray Dany, but that would be too interesting.

If he remembered to make or bring a bow and had the company constantly give him arrows he could have wasted the entire Bolton army by himself.

His army once encircled John's army should have killed his John's army in a matter of secs.

Yet somehow Ramsey retreats to the castle yet didn't have enough men to even stop 20 guys and he expects to protect the castle with 20 guys that died right away? Wtf

D&D are the biggest hacks ever, literally made GOT from a unpredictable interesting show into a typical regular show where everything is now easily predictable as fuck.

Gotta admit they made that battle look fucking brutal as hell, probably one of the most brutal battles shown on TV. Sadly D&D love fucking wasting money and blew it all on muh dragons. So lame. Wish there were battles like that when it was Robb was on a winning streak, or Stannis vs Ramsey.

Somehow John snow goes through hell and shit and then looks over at fucking Sansa like she's deserved to kill him? The fuck? Sansa didn't even get mud on her fucking shoes!!!!! This is why I can't take women seriously in this show, look what fucking John went through, look at that shit! And you expect me to take Sansa seriously? She is worse than Ramsey because it was Ramsey character that was made to be like that but Sansa is just being a forced lel strong female hero who didn't do shit. Who lied about getting help who sat back and didn't do anything, who didn't care about John snow if he lived or died, much less for that other brother. She only cared about me me me!

This is an issue I'm finding coming up more and more often in fiction, and especially this recent batch of GoT episodes. The male characters struggle, suffer, fight, and die like they always did, but the females are thrown into the morally correct side of things via contrivance and plot armor and treated like goddesses for no reason. It's fucking obnoxious and to see it even penetrate GoT is pretty upsetting.

You have the army of the vale on speed dial … butch that information would have been real fucking useful last night when we were planning this shit rather than just showing up out of the blue after 3 / 4's of our people are slaughtered… fuck.

In a modern war keeping that kind of information from your general is grounds to be hanged for treason

For you

A selection of lovely Maisies to spice up this thread

Anyone who replies to this is a Maisiefag

2008 called, they want their meme back

holy shit this
can't believe they did that

And why the fuck did Ramsay have 1/4th of the army he had fighting Stannis ?

Stannis wrecked the rest.

Aegon is the love child of "Varys" Blackfyre and Illyrio, dingus

Aegon is a completely meaningless side character who will amount to nothing more than cannon fodder for Dany Sue

I wish it weren't so, but it is

It's meant to be D&D crapping on him but the way it's framed it looks like, though Stannis lost, he took down almost everyone with him with these horrible disadvantages.

One season later though D&D have to keep shitting on him:

We could have had Stannis vs Roose. I bet they killed both of them off because idiots couldn't tell them apart because they had similar haircuts.

I seriously wonder why they didn't gave him a bow. Shit, he could pierce whole lines with that and even destroy the gates of the castle.

But of course it is like the three elite armies under command of Daenerys AND the old captain of the Golden Capes commanding them and how they were overpowered by a few peasants in gold masks.

Let the white walkers eat everyone.

You know what upsets me more of this series? they totally crapped on the rule 'Show, don't tell'. And this last season isn't even satisfying when killing characters you hate. How bad are you doing when killing the antagonists you were hating for seasons felt empty and bleak?

Nigger they've been ignoring the fundamentals of storytelling for a long god damn time.

Ugh. Stop complaining Boltonfag.

They only did it so that it will have more of an impact when Euron brutally kills Yara in the finale and Danys entire plan falls to ashes.

You fools will lap that scene up while tumblr will cry.

But that's what I've said you…

you…

Double Nigger!

Hey, uh, Sansa…do you think there might be a few people who'd want to see justice administered to the psychopath that hunts and rapes peasant girls? Maybe a few villages, or perhaps someone made to watch whilst his parents are flayed alive? We'll call him Lord Cerwyn, maybe.

How how about someone whose family member was stabbed in the neck by said psychopath? Or whose other family member was killed in a skirmish by said psychopath? Or how about all the people that died in battle fighting said psychopath?

No? Okay, you go ahead and have your empowering womyn grrrl power moment, dear. Don't worry about being a good Lady and justiciar.

i don't care
ramsay is dead

Is it me or Ramsey didn't feel like Ramsey at all in this season? Especially the last episode.

Also, what the fuck was up with the dragons. Tyrion freed them from the chains so I expected them to be released from the temple (even though they are pissed at being held captive in a small dark hall) and instead they fucking break through a wall and just fight along with drogon.

I think that all the characters got turned into smug 21st century wealthy white girls.
Just look at the conversation Sansa had with Jon when they got reunited, it was very painful to me because all I was seeing was the two actors talking, not the two characters.

I want to talk about one thing that last episode that's completely ignored : what was up with Emilia's acting direction ? It was as if the director told her "ok you're a stronk independent womyn that needs no show, just look like you're bored out of your mind and only waiting for the scene to end so you can go eat".

Right, nevermind me then. Used to people using series to mean season

why did they have to break through the wall? how did they get in there in the first place. how did they break through that huge ass stone.

also did you notice that smug fucking look Daenerys is giving off this entire fucking time. annoying.

Do you think D&D are just bored and want to see how far they can go into stupidity while still having people suck them off ?

Don't worry user. I had to reread my post to see if I posted season instead of series.

What makes me sad is that the series really delivers a few good things, yet it feels so bleak and just feels me with anger because it made being good become a deadflag, and I'm happy the masters and Ramsay are dead, but it felt so empty, so bleak… specially after being so sadistic to any character who had some little goodness on their hearts.

Sansa whines about Jon not asking her because she KNOWS ramsay. He then asks her and she goes "lol I dunno", doesnt mention CIAs army and basically sends them all out to die.

This episode basically cranked the GRLL POWAH up to 11, fucking irritating.

Or maybe they just copypased anything they saw in the book and now the show they have no talent writing. They started killing characters all over and so fastly because they can't even remember their own universe.

I was talking about when she first reached blackcastle.
You know the conversation where she says she was a bitch to him when in Winterfell.

Yea I forgot like a complete sentence there. She said she was sorry for acting like a bitch only to go 200% bitch in the latest episode.

What I'm trying to say is that this conversation felt so unnatural it really troubled me.
I felt like watching some tumblr cunt trying to act smug and seeking pardon only because it makes her more comfortable.
I'm not very good to explain things but the actor direction in GoT used to be very good, especially with top notch actors like Sean but now I feel like there isn't even a director anymore, actors just play like they feel they should.

not just that episode, these dothraki pussies afraid of a little fire running around their tent getting killed by this skinny cunt and she has this smug look on her face. she's been doing it for a while and its building up. hue hue gurl power! Kill all men hur dur.

How does that ruin Dany's plan? Unless Euron has cannons he wouldn't be destroying all of Yara's ships.

Oh fuck, that's something someone said in a previous thread and he was so right.

The smugness of everyone, even if they are about to get killed. This season was even worse.

Fuck you! this is not an anime and you are not cute anime girls!

Why did you post that, you sick fuck?

Why didn't Ramsay just take his shirt off and fight Jon 1 on 1?

Joffrey was a small guy, a hothead, and didn't have a master plan.

Maybe if the series wasn't written by a couple of retarded SJJ (Social Justice Jews). As it is now… no, expect the Ironborn to become a bunch of neo-nu-males pirates that don't do anything. Maybe they'll find true happiness by become artisans of the sea or some gay shit like that.

She should have administered him a public execution, getting her revenge and at the same time asserting her position as the heiress of the Starkks (since, by all means, all the others are dead, and Jon is a bastard).

But I'm sure that getting a secret, cruel revenge so as housewives watching the show can scream in satisfaction because le ebil man got what he deserved makes more sense.

Fuck, it could be have been a game for everyone.

Let's see how many cuts he needs to die! Everytime you manage not to kill him and make him scream you win a gold coin!

I guess because prior to this season he had thick plot armor, and he seemed like a spooky, invincible slasher villain. Like anytime he was on screen there was a feeling of helplessness. Like he was untouchable and always one step ahead of his victims. Now that he's vulnerable though he just comes off like a mustache-twirling dumbass.

Why didn't he send 20 good men to burn the camp the day before the battle ?

Getting revenge on the bitches who fucked you over and made your son a pussy faggot. If Balon hadn't died and Robb hadn't been murdered the iron islanders would've won bigtime from attacking the north. If they'd attacked anyone in the south there'd be fighting back, attacking the north was great strategically. We even had the small council talking about allying up with the iron islanders, which Tywin rejected due to having other plans for dealing with Robb. Balon did nothing wrong, the Storm god can go fuck himself.

deadline.com/2016/06/game-of-thrones-cast-season-8-big-raises-salary-hbo-1201776806/

If there's a season 8 I'm dropping this shit. I just want it to end for closures sake at this point.

Well, what is left to tell? everyone is dead, they rushed to kill everyone this season because the regular people couldn't follow more than one character at the same time.

if 8 isn't the last then they are really milking this too much. More than what it is already.

The problem with camping out in the north for life (although the strategically best idea, it's basically Russia with the Darien gap in the middle) is that the Tullys and riverlanders, robbs family and the northern allies from way back were being rekt.
It doesn't instill a lot of loyalty in your vassals if you left your allies to get destroyed.

Who will be the next major off-screen death ?
I vote the homophobe pope guy.

I just want to see the end of this train wreck. Before it was enjoyable to poke fun at how dumb it's become, but now it's just hard to watch.

Don't you like seeing your favourite series being turned mainstream?

it's about time you did tbh

Eat a bag of dicks, gtfo to /waifuist/ and then kill yourself

Euron (at least in the books) has a magical dragon who can hypnotize the dragons, And he has a thousand ships.

a magical dragon horn

The wildlings doesn't have good camps, they are practically hobos, so the 20 men can't fuck up camps that are already fucked up

Why didn't they just cut their way out of the tent?

Hm… silly question. I guess they won't execute every Bolton soldier? They are as guilty as their lord.

Season 8 is the "final" season

Then they'll start with the prequels?

They'll probably just join Jon Snow's army.

The Wildlings are just as bad as the Boltons and no one minds.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

The High Sparrow will get killed by wildfire no doubt, they've telegraphed that hard.

Don't give them ideas, this nonsense has to stop

There already is a prequel, Dunk and Egg.

You have a point there, but if they couldn't give me the pleasure of a slow humilliant and public execution for Ramsay I was hoping they could start hanging soldiers by the rows just to make a point.

well Sansa just executed someone by feeding him to the dogs so it's not like they have the moral high ground.

I suppose Margaery, Loras and Lancel will die in the explosion of the Sept. Tommen will kill himself after losing his wife.

wew

Moral highgrounds are bullshit, specially in war.

The Nazis were executed for their crimes, so the Boltons should be too.

Can we talk about how shitty the riverlands was?

They probably only thought to have Jamie go there since everyone kept reminding D&D about this scene, and that's why they decided to introduce the black fish only to have him almost immediately killed off-screen.

I never implied it was a bad thing

Suddenly it's clear to me now that the Bolton's alleged flaying of their enemies was mere war time propaganda.

I think the soldiers are not relatives of Lord Roose, they are just professional soldiers living in the Dreadfort and swore alliance to the Bolton House.

And taking into account that the reformed house Stark is lacking men to confront the ice spooky scary skeletors or the Lannister Army, Jon can offer them amnesty is they bend the knee to the Starks.

Ramsay revived the tradition. He flayed the man in charge of Moat Calling, he flayed the lords of the houses that refused to pay taxes to the Boltons.

by feeding them to dogs? fucking kek

also I don't recall Churchill being executed for his war crimes

Homophobe is a term the SJW and the normies use, Gay Destroyer or Sodomite Slasher are better terms.

Well, maybe I'm just ignorant of how armies in old times worked, but I think enemie soldiers should be executed just to prevent them to take their weapons against you.

Well, look how well it worked for the night watch.

He won.

The Orlando Pope

what are you doing?

Only pic where she doesn't look like Quasimodo.

pick one

Don't want to, I want both.

>>>/tumblr/

No, I never went to that place but I know I won't like it.

Are they trying to make her look attractive ?
They're going to need a lot more.

underrated post

you'll fit right in

tried that once. my dick hurt for three days after

t.

The High Sparrow is not an homophobe, though, he's just applying his religion's rules about sodomy and fornication.

:1:1:1:1:1

I just wish all Kingslanding burns in wildfire and everyone dies, peasants, nobles and priests alike.

this pic really makes me want to push her down off that rock

It's just so boring that I come in and it's text, text, text, text, text, text, one picture and some ugly youtube video. We are on an IMAGE board

normies is the updated term

nigga why?

You need better glasses, user!

you need a better taste on women

Maisie is love
Maisie is life
Resistance is silly
Let Maisie into your heart, user

*in

That is correct and I agree, but this is D&D hack writing.

underrated post

That will happen, according to Bran's vision and Daenerys' dream

so?

no.

stop bitching about "you should use normalfaggot"

Your loss

There are these people here who can't tolerate that others use different pictures, words or have different taste

lol no

For me is okay is you gonna use normalfaggot or normie, just don't bitch with "you should use this instead of that"

I NEED maisie to step on my face

Some threads ago an user offered you to pretend to be quasimodo and step on your face

Why didn't you accept his offer and leave, you faggot in denial?

Sorry, when I get upset my brain shuts down.

Also I'm not very smart.

said user here. offer is still standing

You are lovely, user

dubs of wew

Uh… what's your logic?

Oh okay, you don't have any logic because you're retarded. That's some shit even Tywin wouldn't do.

I sure could go for a seaweed enemie right about now

only if it was a girl

I'm not gay

It's not gay if your balls don't touch.

Jon's army is literally made up of rapists, bandits, cannibals, marauders, and men who practice human sacrifice.

I think they can allow some ex-Bolton soldiers in without tainting their purity and goodness.

And no ex-Bolton soldier would throw away their lives attacking the Starks for an extinct house. They have houses to heat and food to put on the table. If Jon offers them amnesty, they'll fucking take it.

I might be wrong, but weren't feudal levies usually loyal to whoever happened to own the lands they lived on? So the ex-Boltons would just pledge their loyalty to the new House of the Dreadfort, whoever gets it. Maybe Sansa; see Lady Barbrey Dustin.

Something like that.
I mean, what are they really gonna do? Pack up and leave? That's such a pain in the ass, why do that when you can just swear fealty to whatever lord is in charge so you can go back to harvesting your turnips?

The only thing that could make the ex-Bolton forces revolt is the presence of the wildlings: maybe they'll think, fuck these cunts, and fuck this bastard who brought those savages into our lands, we'll crush them all as soon as the Knights of CIA leave.

Given Sansa's speech, she'll probably tear down the Dreadfort, lay its foundations bare, and salt the ground so that nothing there can ever be grown again and scorch the land so nothing can be built.

Which is a damn shame, the Dreadfort is not only a sick ass name for a castle, but it's a sick ass castle itself, it deserves to survive the unfortunate idiocy of its former owner and go to a new family.

Plus, I hate to see any history, good or bad, clean or ugly, especially one thousands of years old, be erased forever.

Speaking of which, what the hell does Jon intend on doing with the Wildlings now anyway? Does he plan on settling them on a fief and making them adopt feudalism? Does he plan on creating a new Noble House to govern them? House Giantsbane maybe? Where will he put them? How many of them survived? Is there enough land for them to farm? Will they still have to raid?

You ignore the fact that Jon Snow's forces are also reduced to near zero; the bulk of what survived the battle, it seems, are wildlings and the Knights of CIA. Once the knights leave to crash other planes Houses with no survivors, they could form a resistance to fend off the wildlings (which apparently the entire north hate with a passion).

Uhhh……….. okay. Yeah, fuck wildlings, am I right?

good thing she'll never touch the Banefort

Probably Sansa the Wise and Magnanimous, blessed be her Holy Vagina of Righteousness, by the sheer force of her will and personality, manages to find them a piece of land where they can live "united with the land" or some gay proto-hippie bullshit like that. Remember, Women on Top this season!

Don't people who live away from the Wall think that the spooky icy skeletons are just a rumor/myth?

Yea sure, I doubt it considering you have an infatuation with a creature who hardly resembles a human female.

Buttmad?

There's a place where you can enjoy fun endlessly.
It's not called Holla Forums, it's called /waifuist/

Well gee, maybe Jon should open up his shirt and show them where he got stabbed in the fucking heart over this matter.

He's not afraid of gays.

Yeah, ice maul doesn't seem to like them very much.

That's why he turns them into white walkers

Are there any surviving members of House Umber in show-canon? Didn't Sam mention the Greatjon had daughters? Will they be pissed to learn a Wildling raider tore out their brother's throat with his teeth?

How many Houses have gone extinct in the course of the show anyway?

Not house Mazin. :^)

I ain't afraid of no fag!

Those were loyal subjects who were offered as sacrifice to them, not the rabble that has gone south.

In the books there are Umbers and Karstarks but because of "TV adaptation" those houses maybe are extinct like house Bolton.

As far the Baratheon of Dragonstone, Bolton, Martell and the Baratheon of King's Landing if the spoilers are legit are now extinct.

You make it sound like it that's bad thing. \

GAS THE FAGS, RACE WAR NOW

remember
The High Sparrow did nothing wrong

I'm pretty sure he's literally done nothing wrong

WHO YA GONNA CALL?

He really hasn't.

and he never will

If there's something strange,
In your neighborhood,
Who you gonna call?
HIGH SPARROW!
If there's something weird,
And it don't look good,
Who you gonna call?
HIGH SPARROW!
I ain't afraid of no queer.
I ain't afraid of no queer.
If you're seeing gays,
Running through your ways,
Who can you call?
HIGH SPARROW!
A naked man,
Sleeping in your bed,
Who you gonna call?
HIGH SPARROW!

Confession makes me feel good!

They didn't become white walkers.

It's funny that, in a show trying so hard to cater to progressives, the High Sparrow has been portrayed (up to this point) as a gentle and incorruptible figure, in contrast with all the pieces of shit from King's Landing. The incarcerations of Cersei, the Queen and her faggot brother are completely justified by their religion, and they offered them a chance of expiating their sins instead of just burning them at stakes (well, maybe not for the faggot; pederasty is a grave sin under the eyes of the Seven, of course, so I don't think he stands a chance).

Did we watch the same episode?

They became wights, numbnuts.

They are the same shit

They are totally not even within the realm of the same shit.

They are reanimated people, both. The difference is that the white walkers are just people reanimated by the children of the forest and the wights were reanimated by the white walkers.

So they're not the same then

holy crap, LA Noire looks a lot worse than I remembered

No they aren't. There's the white walker master race who are made up of the night king and children sacrificed to him that he made into his retinue. They are basically ice wizards. Then there is the zombies/skeletons/wights who are basically automatons and disposable, I'm pretty sure they aren't even sentient. They're not the same thing at all.

Oh, so the magic, beautiful ice people covered in crystal armor riding ice spiders into battle and raising hordes of the dead are the same shit as the garbage they raise.
Okay.

Nice quads. Yeah, it's especially funny that some people seem to have forgotten the terrible things Cersei did to the commoners in King's Landing. She's not much better than Ramsay when it comes down to it.

They're reanimated people. It doesn't matter how they got reanimated.

What matters is what they're capable of after reanimation you dense nigger

You're a dipshit, fuck off and learn some magic you peasant.

The white walkers aren't reanimated, they were always alive.

Meme magic begs to differ, plebeian.

Explain how Shillary has even a smidgeon of support among the people. There's no way that's possible without her sacrificing children to some forgotten demonic diety in a blasphemous ritual. Checkmate.

Nobody can be this stupid for real. Had me going for a moment there though.

that butterface jesus christ

Alright, here we go.

White Walkers, AKA, the Others, are not dead. They are not undead. They were transformed by the Children's magic. They're an intelligent subrace of men, gifted with far greater powers and functional immortality, save for a few things which can kill them. We're still not sure what the source of the Children's magic, or anyone's magic is.

The White Walkers, thanks to Leaf Magic, are necromancers. They can raise soulless, non-sentient flesh puppets called WIGHTS that act as disposable foot soldiers and have no will of their own.

The White Walkers "reproduce" either by being fused with dragonglass under a specific ritual (How the Night King and the first of the Walkers came to be) or by touching infants. It is unknown why they can't seem to transform adults with their touch like infants.

When they kill men, they raise them as undead to serve in their army. Which is what happened at Hardhome. They massacred the Wildlings, and raised them as Wights.

Without any sarcasm, you're the hope of these threads, nice discussion. Is refreshing to see good ol' on topic posting, instead of "le i luv maisie XD"

They probably can but considering that they are sentient I imagine that's it is preferable to raise them from an early age. It's not clear how the change affects them but maybe they regain at least some personality from before? Even if they say turned Jon Snow into one of them he might still fight them. As for the ability to change people into them I think that specific place they used might play into it.

I try. These threads can be rough, but sometimes they have a ray of hope.

Thanks, non, glad we could help. But I'd be cautious; maybe the near-absence of Little Miss Mongoloid faggotry is because we had zero appearances of the ugly taint on this episode. I'm willing to bet that she'll appear plenty of time next week, and then we're going to have to endure her ugly mug and the shitposters all over again.

Are there any spoilers of the finale?

A rampaging tree swinging trebuchet is a fucking "I win" button
And given that spearwalls are weak against sword/axemen that get into their lines and that their shield are pinned in placed

This is just stupid five minutes with a advisor or on a forum or wikifuckingpedia will tell you this shit

Canadians confirmed evil cunts.

Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rager Targaryen

Will the High Sparrow die?

Did anyone else get annoyed by Small Jon just headbutting Tormund instead of stabbing him or something?

Only if you pull off his mask.

That would be extremely unfaithful.

You're a faith guy

For you.

Congratulations, you got the crown caught. Now what's the next step in your master plan?

Crashing King's Landing, with no survivors!

Tell me about the high sparrow! Why does he wear the robe?

Lotta loyalty for a Poor Fellow!

He works for the mercenary, the seven pointed man

He watched too much Daredevil.

DAYNE?

AYE

So, who the fuck were these fags?

Random criminals from the dungeons?

Highborn noble hostages from the opposing houses?

His own fucking soldiers?

What the hell was the point of this scene?

>>>Holla Forums

They look aesthetically good in the scene
BRAVO D&D
R
A
V
O

>>>/lgbt/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/oven/

The high sparrow hasn't killed anyone even indirectly.

Honestly, I prefer they be kept as random no names if the alternative, according to one of the earlier leaks, was that one of them would be Stannis's year old corpse with his head stitched back on for some reason, and another Roose Fucking Bolton.

I mean, c'mon!

They're Ramsay's range indicators. :^)
>implying they're that clever

that's true, Why would Ramsay bother to lie about his dad being poisoned if he's gonna desecrate his body?

>implying

The resemblance between Pete Townshend and Roose is uncanny

You do an awful lot of shilling for waifuist. Do they pay you?

10/10, worth a screencap

Nope, is just that the trash should be in the trash bin. The waifu posts must go on the board dedicated to waifus.

My other half is present during the live threads and he can blend in just as well. Come on now, when will you drop the Maisie-hate?

you're hurting poor ol' Codemonkey's feelings

If that's "the law", then literature discussion should go to /lit/ and political bullshit about Trump and Bernie Sanders and Hillary should go to Holla Forums. But hey, nothing else bothers you, just the Maisies… Biased much?

The moment you post your first quasimodo, you stopped being part of the discussion.

The moment you will stop waifuposting here and waifupost in the board created to waifupost

Just realized that after I've posted the screencap. I've failed

And who the fuck are you? You keep saying this shit for months. What gives you the power over me? Why should I care about what you say?

they're everywhere!

even your best friend might be a maisiecuck

Just hide the post and ignore him.

When you blend in more.
Really, it only benefits the thread.

Not bad, but somehow the pics got fucked up

Somebody who think you're damaging this board. Your shitposts are not interesting nor funny. They're sad and pathetic.

The fact you're mad about me telling you to stop, shows very well how much power I have over you. You still insisting on this unfunny madness ruining the discussion to many of us.

I don't give a fuck about your infatuation with that overrated actress, but is appalling your relentless efforts to make that and only that, the central point of these threads.

TL;DR: go spam your waifu on the board created for that goal

Okay, answer me this:

Do I become a different person then? Because if you say yes, that's bullshit, because I am still me, and you are still you, and we could continue to discuss.
But it's you who suddenly cannot tolerate me
Are we equally guilty? Yes. Are we different? No. We are just the other sides of the same coin.

Oh wait, there is one difference: I don't hate on you.

wew, take that up with the guy you're arguing with, lad

"YOU ARE ALWAYS ON TOPIC"
"quasimodocancer"
">>>/waifuist/"
It really looks like you don't give a fuck
So if I reply to you, that means I am mad? Or because I've used the word "fuck"? I just try to reason with you, but I can't, because you have your opinion and you won't release it.

I can understand this, but so far this board isn't that great for a start. People who are wineposting in the Orson Welles thread damage it too? And what about the Channel Autism thread? I guess that heals the board, am I right?

You can aswer too, it's common sense

I can, but I don't want to.

Not the same user are you responding to, but we're not equals, and I don't hate you. I hate you autistic devotion to maisie williams.

You can restrain yourself, stop ending like the bronies, be reasonable.

Yes. Post better waifus like Leaf or smirkfu instead and you'll become a better person. Hell, even queen fatass is better than Mrs Potatohead. If I started attaching goatsee to all my posts you'd start feeling differently about me too.

Your shit taste on waifus is what damages the board, dipshit. Nobody wants to look at Little Miss Down anymore than we already have when watching this shitshow.

Okay. Nobody forces you to do anything. How could I? I'm nobody of power here…

How did they ended?

Seriously? How?
Suuuure better. When a pic of hers surface, you guys start to scream BLACKED
Well, that's a reasonable point. But you know what? If you attach it to a text, I can hide the pic, read the text and even converse with you. Why can't people do the same? You don't like it - hide it.

My buddy and me are interested in looking at her, that's already 2 people.

Is this a real picture? I mean, it's obviously shopped, but is that really her body?

normies is what reddit and tumblr use because they get triggered by the use of "fag".
shitlord is another, or pissbaby. can't be marginalizing the oppressed minorities goy.

Come on, nigger, at least post some real waifus.

But if I post her, people are going
I guess the only one everyone likes is that topless whore who got 2 scenes

That's a top tier waifu, m8, not my problem if you can't see it.

I can, I was posting her a lot like a month ago, when a Miss Andy thread was up, but then people were saying she is bad because she's black. I have no problem with her, she is the best part of the Dany line now

There can be only one waifu

She's the whitest black woman I've ever seen.

Not even talking about skin pigmentation here.

She's not a left-wing liberal though. Sargon of Akkad is a left-wing liberal. Thunderf00t is a left-wing liberal.

She's what happens when Anita Sarkeesian, Cenk Uygur, Onision, and George Soros merge into a single majestic tard being.

Hi Maisefag. Thought you were supposed to be good at blending in?

What an ugly bitch

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

I thought she was cute in the start of GoT

pick one

NEW THREAD

I forgot about that. Alright I give you that, but my point is that Arya is ugly and spamming her mug isn't going to make people warm up to you.
Yup, but that was before she became bloated.