Untitled

comicbook.com/2016/06/21/power-rangers-bryan-cranston-cast-as-zordon/

Well spank my bottom and color me surprised! Next you'll tell me Hollywood is producing a Holocaust film.

#DiversityIsOurStrength

I can't wait for him to die 5 minutes into the movie and get replaced by a whinny bitch

QUIT BULLYING MEEEEE!!

Cranston worked on the first Power Rangers series doing monster voices.

Casting Bryan Cranston exists only to get people who like Bryan Cranston to watch the film. I love how film making has become science in all the wrong ways.

I like Bryan Cranston and would rather get a colonoscopy than sit through that shit.

You know he has a history with the original show. The blue ranger was named after him, much like how Tommy Oliver was named after producer/voice actor Tony Oliver.

Is Bryan Cranston a meme actor now?

Of courshe!

He always was.

JUST

Well we can be sure they will probably steal the footage from something good and make something awful out of it.

I'm all for giving this guy work, but he is entirely wrongly cast in this role.

That doesn't mean he's right for the role.

Will he ever get a decent role?

YO XBOX

Just when I said this movie's casting choices sucked, it finally makes a good one.

I'll be damned, he might actually save this movie (somewhat).

Good Goy

for you

there's no saving this movie tbh. it's a grimdark edgy reboot of fucking Power Rangers.

No, it isn't.

tfw you'll never have an agile Megazord vs Monster fight.

I cannot get over how bad these look. Somebody designed these. Somebody put them together. People were willing to wear them and at no point did somebody suggest to stop. Even better, there will actually be at least one person out there who will go into this movie, see it, see this, and think it's awesome.

All I feel is despair for this world.

Obligatory threadly post.

DIRECTORS' NAME IS DEAN ISREALITE

OH VEY!!!!

Get out and never come back

Oyyyy 6,000,573rd time's the charm, by the way remember to buy a comic in your way out you stupid goy

Don't get me wrong, he's a good actor. Zordon-good? No. Not even.

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you a Bernie supporter?

I know this is Holla Forums territory but the new Power Ranger comics are pretty uncucked.

White Power Ranger

Is this a weird angle or is she fat as fuck

GOOD GOYS
O
O
D

G
O
Y
S

There's no saving this movie because it's kike bullshit of the highest order.