What do you guys think of Bob's Burgers?

What do you guys think of Bob's Burgers?

I wish they would take the focus off the kids.

first couple of season were alright. not amazing, but an entertaining enough way to pass some time

it gets really boring after that, though. also, what said. the kids are not that good

It should take note of what shows like simpsons and family guy have become and work on wrapping up rather than beating dead horses.

The show is good, but it gets old.

Agreed, they're all one-note characters.

Louise: Rebel with a heart of gold
Eugene: Loud, annoying "funny" guy
Tina: Awkward pervy teen

Tina's boobs don't move and shes voiced by a guy.

It's okay. It's never made me cry with laughter or anything, and they pander a little to the tumblr audience, but at least it's better then Family Guy/Simpsons.

Tried watching it a few times, didn't like it. It reminded me of comedy bits where someone's doing something annoying to the point that it becomes funny, which is okay because the bit is eventually over, but this just seems like a never ending version of that bit.

I think Bob's the only character I actually like in the show. Probably because the voice actor is great and he seems to be less one dimensional like everyone else in the show

I always saw them as the different kinds of Holla Forumstards to an extent.
Louise, the I want to be hardcore but my mom won't let me fag.
Gene, the LOLSORANDOM tripfag that is funnier to laugh at when he fucks up than with him when he tells a joke.
Tina, the lurker that doesn't know why she's there but can't leave.

Honestly, Tina and Bob are the only characters that aren't pieces of shit. Tina is a genuine depiction of the ugly, kind of stupid girl in school, and Bob is just a guy trying to fulfil his dream while being surrounded by people that continuously sabotage him. Louise is a little fucking cunt who, over and over again, ruins everything for everyone because she's a selfish bitch, then the writers try to pull on out heart strings and make it seem like she's just a sweet little girl. Fuck that cooze, I hope she gets AIDS and dies.

Just a prank bro.

yeah tina is kind of like a humanized version of meg from family guy
I don't know why all these animated shows have to rip each other off and follow the exact same format, are TV executives really so fucking risk-averse that they won't greenlight original concepts?

I don't even watch the show but bullshit like this is laughably annoying.

I disliked it, it seems like a character focused show but every character is too annoying to like, but not extreme enough to hate, so I'm indifferent about the entire cast.

I also don't like how they intentionally got the most grating voice actors for every character. I also agree with what said.

Louise is such a fucking meme character.

its been a long time since i tried watching it but i'll try to remember how i felt.

bob is a fine character, i have no complaints. he's not annoying and he's funny sometimes.

louise makes it unwatchable for me. i'm sick of the trope of the youngest kid being sadistic and also the smartest character. its a tired trope, fucking end it or put an entertaining spin on it. also she yells all the time, which i think is supposed to be funny somehow, but is just obnoxious. why does yelling = funny?

i can't describe why i don't like tina. i know why i dislike her, but i can't put it into words.

same thing with gene. why does he have to yell all the time? why can't he be more 3 dimensional than just being a disgusting idiot?

They're italian. I heard the mom is actually jewish but i'm not sure.

I liked it better when it was Bob's Burgers and not Bob's Unfunny Children. Gene can especially go fuck himself with his randumb garbage. Girl Bart Simpson is also pretty bad. Tina is mostly alright I guess but the other characters are just better so I don't know why they've started with this retarded focus on the kids.

The very first season was shit. Half the jokes were just Family Guy tier extended gags like there being a loud noise and the camera cutting to a character repeated for upwards of 3 minutes. Got much better after that up until they started fucking up by making every other episode about one of the kids. Gone are the days of Bob just trying to run a burger joint.

every time

It's degenerate filth, I saw 3 episodes:

One had bob inviting tranny hooker's to his oldest daughter's bday party.

The second was bob being told by his wife to cheat on her with her crazy sister.

The third was bob convincing his wife's parents to become swingers.

Fuck this kike filth.

Pretty good but it has gone on too long

found a memecuck

dat balloon sex with 70-year-olds tho

Teddy's my favorite part of the show.

I think it was actually the opposite that happened.

It's not especially funny, but the first two or three seasons are comfy. The later seasons aren't aggressively bad or anything, it just feels like they're losing focus/starting to run out of ideas.

It's pretty good if you just need some background noise.

It repulses me

Lame.

it is incredibly boring, the plots are boring, characters are one dimensional, and the whole show completely devoid of jokes considering that it would seem to be attempting at something of a comedy.

Shit.
It looks ugly, sounds annoying, and everyone who isn't Bob is insufferable. Plus Bob is a retard 50% of the time.

Yeah, people say Bob is the best part, but he is kind of a piece of shit sometimes. If he were a real person, who actually wore those sweatpants everywhere, I don't think I would like him very much.

I disagree with the people saying the first seasons are the best, though. I think the show has gotten generally more watchable and self-aware, but I do agree that the growing focus on the kids is annoying as fuck. Maybe I'm just too used to edgier cartoons, but the forcefully quirky, more-than-a-little-bit reddit humor strikes me as what this guy said.

Who was your geography teacher?

Goes on >>>Holla Forums.

This is one of those shows where the
"little things" amuse me more than the big jokes or so-called big payoff moments. Just the way a background character will (for example) sneer when Bob says something stupid really cracks me up. The fact that Louise just instantly talks to the taffy dummy is the best part of that episode. I guess it's a little hard to explain.

here's you're rep'ly