You must now suffer as i have suffered

you must now suffer as i have suffered

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/posts/ted-cruzs-wife-heidi-on-task-force-which-wrote-building-a-north-american-community-report-aimed-at-abolishing-america
archive.is/Jy8a0
harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/on-the-meaning-of-natural-born-citizen/
commonwealthfund.org/publications/fund-reports/2014/jun/mirror-mirror
cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/research/articles/concord-2.htm
nerdwallet.com/blog/health/managing-medical-bills/nerdwallet-health-study-estimates-56-million-americans-65-struggle-medical-bills-2013/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2868392/Heartbreak-young-woman-died-cervical-cancer-23-refused-smear-test-managed-buy-family-Christmas-presents-passed-away.html
reddit.com/r/selffuck
mediamatters.org/research/2013/09/27/because-fox-asked-here-are-examples-of-people-w/196139
commonwealthfund.org/publications/press-releases/2011/sep/us-ranks-last-on-preventable-deaths
latimes.com/opinion/la-oew-delpriore3jan03-story.html
articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/25/business/fi-cigna25
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Somebody tell me if its worth watching or not because its probably just shit if 3/4 of the individuals are insufferable pricks and the other one (Jay) is boring.

Don't you like Beardfat laughing at his own jokes while he's explaining the movie's plot?

THE HOLLYWOOD PATRIARCHY

inb4 that one guy claiming people hating these faggots only started with the Farce Awakens review and wasn't a thing for years before

No, I'm not giving these guys anymore views.

I usually let this pile up then binge. HITB I can take or leave.

Wat?

They've joined the trump bashing bandwagon because they're good goyim- I mean nu-males- I mean… Well, I mean hard left normie retards that believe everything, every single last word, that they are told from NBC/CNN.

"Third Reich Mike" may asshole.

I'm pretty sure Mike was being ironic. Are you new to RLM?

Holla Forumstards can't handle Trump being insulted.

It's a decent episode and Mike does appear as a scientist man.

explain to me why an intelligent person WOULDN'T bash trump

I know right! A woman's place is in the white house, not the kitchen! XDDDD

Voting for Hillary too? :D

I don't even like these faggots, but you sound like an idiot. Name one president who hasn't been the target of a few jokes. Their jab didn't even make sense. Also, it's pretty damn sad that you're still watching them and believing the Mike meme. I bet you think Ben Garrison is an actual thing too.

It wasn't even an insult. The joke was that Mike was meant to say Hillary but said Trump instead.

It's merely one example out of many, user-berg.

nice intelligent explanation, dummy

They did the same joke in another video, which I didn't see the point in posting

It's hard to tell how many "ecelbs all suck" posters are on Holla Forums

Stop posting here mike
Your movie sucks and no one likes you

You sound like someone who ponied up $20 for Space Cop

Yeah that's very odd, why would you do that?
I only paid 14 88

you sound like someone who signed up for their patreon

Nah, they clearly don't need me

except for the modern American college system, I fell for that one
Now get lost mike

WHY DID I CLICK THAT LINK

I'M SUCH A TOOL

Till their next video.

Oh hi. It's the guy who always defends them with a couple way too long posts in these threads on the off-chance it's true Josh really does post here, because that's something I would like to continue. I watched the video a couple hours ago. I used to have a ritual of always heating up and eating some pizza rolls whenever I watch anything RLM puts out, but I got sick of them, so I just have regular meals while watching now. There was actually this one period while back when I had a bag of pizza rolls sitting in my freezer for weeks waiting for something to come out to justify me eating them.

Cyclone sounded like it should have been an awesome movie. All the elements for a fantastic b movie were there, Jeffrey Combs, very attractive female actresses providing cheap thrills, and a super motorcycle that shot lasers. I think honestly the problem came down to budget. If they'd had the money to keep Combs around for the entire film, and tossed in a ton more action scenes like the ones in the ending, and maybe one of the two blondes did a nude scene, perhaps give the motorcycle a sassy AI voice (what if it'd had the disembodied spirit of Jeffrey Combs inside it?) it could have been one of my favorite films of all time.

I don't get the sudden upsurge in Rich hate. Yes, he says some dumb shit on Pre_Rec once in a while, and yes he was wrong about Captain America: Civil War, but everyone makes a mistake now and then. He was the one guy in the TFA review who said "Eh, wasn't that good."

Has it not gotten louder since then?

Nah, some of the hate is just people sour there isn't another plinket review out yet.
People in here either hate rlm because "JEWS, SHILLS, SELLOUTS! OPINIONS!!!"
Or they just love them and they can do no wrong.
Both sides are pretty retarded.
Their videos are just entertainment, ESPECIALLY best of the worst, which is just old movies either no one has heard of or no one cares much about.
So it moots most people's dumb perception that RLM is somehow going to ruin a movie by giving it a bad review, or save a bad movie with a good review.

Well, I'm gonna see the video and later discuss what is what I find right or wrong.

Well, it was pleasant and fun, a good thing after so much time.

nice maymay

Fuck the SJW Bearded cuck

Any examples beside saying original Sonic is unplayable?

I want to sexually dominate Jay.

More rapes in that one movie then all films put together from previous BotW?

Rich is ass hurt over Hulk Hogan destroying gawker
RLM dying off before Channel awesome when?

Did he toss all that shit around cause he wanted gifs to plauge reddit?

So am I supposed to hate them for bashing Independence Day for an hour or praise them for calling out all the plebeians?
I actually like the movie so I don't know.

Rich got legit triggered when Mike was making fun of him for being fat the last time they did best of the worst. Rich probably going to jumpship to channel awesome.

I've seen that image around the internet. Is that supposed to be Natalie Portman from Léon?

Just watched the episode, I really hate it when AIDSMoby and Rich start throwing cushions and shit around cause they're so "cuh-razy." They spend so much time mugging at the camera and its so exaggerated it gets annoying. Its why I prefer Mike in BotW episodes, he tends to be more deadpan and dry than Jack and he makes fun of Rich which makes him less likely to emulate Jack by sperging out. Overall it was an okay episode I guess, figuring out the third movie was the best part and the ending was neat.

I used to be a big RLM fan too but then I realized the only thing of value I really enjoyed was the Plinkett reviews, the rest is average movie opinions on Half in the Bag or co opting actually funny bad movies to try and make themselves seem funny like in Best of the Worst. All they do is just recap the films and go "lolwut" and act all stupified, at least Mike tries to make jokes sometimes and be genuinely funny rather than just act like a jackass like the rest of them.
That guy would get triggered the fuck out by all the Holla Forums content. They'd probably get triggered by halfchan.
Rich comes across now as if he's some unironic internet celebrity because Reddit really sucked his dick about how great he is. He's also taken a lot of cues from Jack and now mugs and acts exaggerated and its not funny, Rich is only funny when someone else is making fun of his mannerisms and he gets annoyed, Rich by himself is as shit as Aidsmoby and beardfat.
He said that, and then never developed upon that and just agreed with Mike and Jay

In general both Jack and Rich are faggot hipsters in terms of video games and suck off every pixelshit indie that comes out. They're incredibly pretentious too. They both suck and blame the game for themselves sucking at barely understanding game mechanics. I only ever watched a few early streams amd reviews and found it was cancer.

Does he realize he's always been the butt of the joke? I mean, that's pretty much his whole thing.

Yes.

I always thought Mike said something about Rich and CP in that censored comment, what was it?

That seems logical. I wasn't there in person so of course I don't know what it actually was.

Rich is great, Jay just plays the straight man to Mike but Rich can do the comedy too.

MIKE SUPPORTS RFID CHIPS IN ALL PEOPLE

This is the upsetting part. Not the actual joke.

This review was a mixed bag:
4/10 bored overall

It's not usually during the episodes, but during the twitch streams.

-I first noticed somewhere during his play of Maximo -I think it was near the end- he was asked if they would play Darkest Dungeon, and he launched into a rant about how much he despises turn-based RPGs and the Final Fantasy series in particular. The comments were immediately flooded with "what about FTL, that's turn-based and you love that" and "What about X-Com, that's turn-based too" and he didn't really have an answer beyond "That's different."

-Frank Miller came up at one point and they asked the chat what he'd done that people were upset with him now. The chat said he'd written a comic mocking Muslims and made some comments about Occupy Wallstreet being retarded. Rich said "I only have a problem with one of those positions." and while he didn't directly defend the Occupy dipshits, he then went off on how much he hates Islam and organized religion in general. For a while he did this a lot, but then commented he was coming off as an asshole doing that.

There's other stuff, but those are the first things that come to mind.

I still like the guy, though. I'd still hang out with him or be happy having him as a co-worker. Rich is good people.

But they show a silly pic of Trump!

It's more effective and clever the more you spam it

Stay triggered Rich

Those are some clever puns, fam.

Wheel of the Worst eps tend to be more entertaining tbh

At least they know he's going to win.

Notice that Rich pulled the movies out after their CA-tier joke about Shaq and Steel? There was no randomness. He selected those movies and despite it being arranged the result was boring.

Letting Rich be in charge was a mistake.

ftfy

The reason I stopped watching Pre Rec and it's twitch streams was due to Rich randomly ranting about religion for half an hour to an hour at a time.

Wheel of the Worst is better because they have to come up with jokes instead of just recap the plot of the film as the tapes don't have a plot.

He wouldn't be a Reddit Atheist Plus if he didn't rant about religion all the time.

I agree with Rich about it.

I've gone back to try out FF7 and FF8, getting back into turn based combat like that is a bit of a hurdle.

That sounds fine to me. Islam is cancer.

Of course they're going to be shit. Japs have no idea how to make a compelling game, just grind away so you can get to the next 90 minute voiceless cutscene about some faggot teenagers' angst in the middle of a quest to save the entire world.

Confirmed for never going to Holla Forums.

In fairness, there was a period where saying anything negative about Trump would get you banned. I got banned several times for defending Ted Cruz when Holla Forums was sucked up in all that stupid "El Rato" forced meme bullshit.

He could have been named as his running mate and that would have assured EVERY Republican voted for Trump, but all the negativity asshats were spreading about him killed any chance of that.

Eh, that's your personal taste. I love JRPGs.

My problem wasn't him criticizing Islam, my problem was him taking issue with someone criticizing Occupy Wallstreet, and then rather than just focusing on how shit Islam was quickly turning it into a rant about how all religion is bad as if Islam proves they're all the same. I mean, I'm an atheist, but I don't see any mormons or hindus going on killing sprees.

This board never ceases to amaze me.
The Contrarian Holla Forums meme exists for a reason.

He didn't do it half assedly for one

When did that nigga throw shit?

There were too many bad signs about Ted Cruz to even think of him as VP. He owed way more to a lot of other people than he was willing to disclose. Also the Lying Ted thing was real. He increasingly began to lie in his speeches more often than even Hillary. You can shift blame onto Holla Forums all you want, but the truth is that he was a lying rat. The weird cuban-canadian connection which resulted in his name change was just bizarre. Lastly, and this is what made me abandon all hope for him early on, his wife is the managing director of Goldman Sachs's Houston office and one of the chief architects for turning North America into the new EU. No really, link below. She was also on paid leave during Cruz's campaign and probably will still be until the RNC. She'll go right back to her job of figuring out how to dissolve america and mexico after this is all over.

vdare.com/posts/ted-cruzs-wife-heidi-on-task-force-which-wrote-building-a-north-american-community-report-aimed-at-abolishing-america
archive.is/Jy8a0

I asked this to other hard-right conservatives who thought Ted Cruz was the embodiment of all of their ideals but I'll rephrase it for you: If Ted Cruz is all of which they believed embodied conservatism then how can he go to sleep at night next to the woman who is paid to devise a method of turning NA into the next EU? Isn't dissolving borders and sovereignty one of the most extremes that no conservative would want anything to do with? I showed many conservatives that proof and more, and posed them the same question and they all immediately wished they didn't vote for him. And once you start to entertain the reality that he's a fraud, you picture the relationship between him and his wife differently, and how all the stories of his wife start to make sense. All the disturbing stories aside; she's just a pawn, and he's the epitome of a fake conservative. The only reason why he gets away with it is that he's willing to play dirty and he can put on the act better than everyone. The last days of his campaign were very revealing. Go back and see how it all fell apart. Nothing is too overblown with this guy. He's a rat if there ever was one.

more like half gassedly

Same episode as when these happened, the last BotW:

Occupy Wallstreet failed to do anything and resulted in everyone complaining about Wallstreet to look like idiots on a national scale for years.

That was enough for me to know he is bad, bad news.

See, this is exactly the bullshit I'm talking about and what makes it hard for me to support Trump.

See, the problem is first when you say this you don't specify it sounds like you're talking out of your ass, and then when you DO specify it turns out every SINGLE claim is something Trump has said or done ten times worse.

This is the perfect example. The retarded "HE OWNED BY DA BANKS!" whinge Trump shat out came entirely from Cruz having taken out a million dollar loan to build his house. Problem is he paid that back, YEARS AGO.

How many millions has Trump borrowed from banks over the years? How many times has he declared bankruptcy? How much does he STILL owe the banks? You have to be braindead to ignore this or pretend one's bad but the other doesn't matter. That's what's so disgusting about people like yourself.

And yet you don't specify any of the lies. Ever.

That's just poisoning the well horse shit, was settled before he was born because his parents were US citizens, and is no more valid than that retarded "Drumpf" garbage. Let that sink in for a minute, you've sunk to the level of John Oliver. Feel shame if you're fucking capable of it, asshat.

The rest of your post is blatant conspiracy theory mongering, and it shows your utter desperation. You've got nothing on Cruz, so you mention his wife works for a bank, then find a proposal the bank wrote that she endorsed. She didn't write it, she may not even have read it, but that's the entirety of the dirt you've got on the guy. It's fucking pathetic.

I guess I should count my blessings you haven't spammed pictures of his face edited to look like a rat yet.

No thanks.

Cruz's wife was the main reason for thinking Cruz would side with banks.

Cruz kept on coming out with blatant lies about Trump for seemingly no reason. Trump actually was extremely positive when speaking about Cruz until Cruz took to lying so regularly about him. Pretty much what Cruz did was repeat the clickbait articles assertions about Trump.

The issue of Cruz's cuban-canadian connection was one of whether he had the right to be president. Trump just a few years ago had been remarking that Obama likely not seeming eligible due to not being native born. That he used the same reasoning against Cruz was just him being consistent.

Right, guilt by association.

Again, specify what these lies were or stop pretending there were any. You're making an assertion, but not backing it up with anything.

His parents were US citizens, therefor he's a US citizen by birth. We've gone through this with like five candidates. That's the law.

Shut up samefag

NATURAL BORN CITIZEN IS THE REQUIREMENT, AS IN BORN IN THE US

So you got nothing as usual?

If you would pull your head out of your ass and apologize for your retarded treatment of Cruz it wouldn't be so hard to vote for Trump. His greatest strength is that the people's running against are a thousand times worse, and the people who flip out about him at rallies are enjoyable to enrage.

If you could have some fucking humility and human decency and try to be honest, maybe his poll numbers wouldn't be in the fucking toilet. You don't beat SJWs by acting like them. The segment of Trump supporters that make up Holla Forums think "Hurrah, we can be on the winning team, we're going to bully our way to the white house" but you don't give a shit about policy or principle. Exactly like Bernie and Shillary supporters.

Trump's appeal isn't being an asshole you autistic sociopath, it's that he's a genuine alpha male. If you know anything about alphas, they keep the pack together by protecting it.

To give you an analogy, I take care of a pack of huskies. The alpha male is the biggest, baddest one in the group. When he gets angry he will knock another down, hold them down with his paw, and act like he's going to rip their throat out, but he never actually hurts the other dogs. If they scuffle, he gets in and he breaks it up. Meanwhile he loves being pet and hugged, and when I show up he just leans against me wanting affection, and he's the sweetest thing with his mate. He dotes on her, grooms her, cleans any wounds she gets, it's adorable.

Meanwhile there's a smaller male always trying to stir up shit. Always picking fights and then cowering from the alpha. He waits desperately for something to upset the alpha, and then he charges in to take advantage of the situation and get a few bites in as well.

People like you? You're the little dogs trying to look big by association to the big one. You're pathetic.

TSST. Stop yapping little dog.

You sound like an ex goon

so shills count as Holla Forumslacks now?

Idiots =/= shills

It's his wife. That's a pretty fucking close relationship.

Lying about Trump's comments about women, planned parenthood, the wall, and so on.

He's a citizen, but not a native born citizen as required to be a president. This is why there was such fuss over Obama.

it's hilarious how some people will defend birthers because of a turn of phrase that is essentially meaningless in the eyes of the law, yet completely ignore another phrase with a well documented reasoning behind it's addition in the federalist papers and very strong judicial support behind its definition

well regulated militia

Pretty close guilt by association. So, still totally worthless. Let's not forget how keen Holla Forums is to overlook Trump's daughter being married to a Jew, and his endless love for Israel, despite calling everyone who speaks against him schlomo.

The most retarded example in recent memory is when I checked Holla Forums and saw a thread about Trump firing his campaign manager, with the OP acting like this was a good thing by going "TRUMP FIRES THE JEW!" overlooking that he'd previously been employing "the jew" for the rest of his fucking campaign.

So you still can't come up with a specific example? Don't give me vague, meaningless bullshit. Give me what the specific lies were in each and every one of those cases. What specific lie did he tell about the wall? I got footage of Cruz advocating the wall years ago, at the same time Trump wanted open borders, so if you're going to claim that's a lie, you're just woefully misinformed and willfully ignorant.

Look, I'll do what you're doing.

Trump's a liar! Every word out of his mouth if a lie! He has told so many lies! What lies? He lied about… guns, and taxes and beauty pageants as well as pet ownership. His lies about prostitution were particularly shocking!

Eat shit. There are three standards for running for office. 1. The candidate must be at least 35. 2. The candidate must have been a resident fo the United States for 14 years. 3. They must be a "natural born citizen".

Now, you're trying to redefine what "natural born" means to suggest he had to be born here, but he's a natural born citizen because his MOTHER was a US citizen you fucking imbecile. If you're an American and you have a child, your child automatically gets your citizenship. It says nothing about location.

In fact if where you were born was an issue, there would be no reason to add in the line about having to have lived in the US for 14 years.

this is why no one likes you conservacucks because all you do is:

Guess what this isn't fucking Holla Forums and if you got run off that board you must have some serious fucking autism if they don't want you either.

FUCKING CONTRARIANS!

Never change.

Oh if only Holla Forums had IDs for a day. Stay autistic. I just wanted to make fun of Channel Autism's distant cousin channel but your butthurt wouldn't allow it.

Kill yourself.

You're all acting like you can stop Trump from becoming President and building glorious Nationalistic worker's paradise or something. You all need to chill out. Believe me. I'm the neutral party. I think you're all wrong. That makes me neutral.

Stop giving credit to the claims that Trump supporters are stupid. I know you can't help it, so just shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing the rest of us.

Your husband chose others over you, why shouldn't America?

No no, that's the right definition.

harvardlawreview.org/2015/03/on-the-meaning-of-natural-born-citizen/

Again, hush. Stop being dumb. If you can't be a smart Trump supporter, shut the fuck up and stop making the rest of us look bad.

she wants to keep obamacare because it is the only politically feasible route to a single payer system. do you see trump advocating single payer? do you see any of his supporters advocating single payer? fuck no, they want to go right back to our previous system, in which the poor use emergency rooms like their GP and get saddled with crippling debt in return.
yeah shitty rural hospitals that cost too much to modernize and sent all patients in need of serious care to real hospitals anyway. conservatives are supposedly all about cost-effectiveness, why not in this case?

Fuck off #cruzmissile.

By all means, if you have a better source than Harvard for defining legal definitions, present it.

Which is what has plummeted the standard of care in the UK and Canada. No thank you. Fuck socialism, and fuck leftypol dumbasses like yourself. PLEASE dispute this so I can drop a laundry list of statistics on how single-pay has failed. Please give me an excuse to link to the various articles about how Venezuela is now bankrupt, people dying in waiting rooms in the UK, people getting turned away at the front desk in Canada because they're "too old" or "too young" to qualify, the cervical cancer rates, fuck the cancer survival rates in general.

No asshat, the ONLY hospitals available to poor, struggling communities. You seriously just gave a "let them eat cake" argument while claiming to give a shit about the poor? "Oh, Cletus got run over by a tractor and will die if he can't get to a hospital, and Obamacare shut down the only one in town? Rejoice Cletus! If you survive, you can go to a REAL hospital now, for the big city people!" Fuck you, all socialists are clearly sociopaths.

no asshole, Cletus will die under the current system too because his local hospital is completely unequipped to deal with anything other than scrapes and bruises. please keep supporting these glorified painkiller dispensaries though.

so healthcare in the UK is shit? bad news Cletus, it's still better than ours, even on timeliness of care (unless of course you're one of the select few who can actually afford to go to Mayo or Cleveland)
commonwealthfund.org/publications/fund-reports/2014/jun/mirror-mirror
you're worried about death panels? US health insurance companies and HMOs already decide which treatments you're allowed to get (it's not unusual at all for them to override the decisions of your doctor!) and which doctors you get access to. you want cancer survival rates? Canada's a great place to be, and you won't even have to mortgage your house to stay alive!
cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/research/articles/concord-2.htm
medical costs in the US are so out of control that they cause the majority of bankruptcies!
nerdwallet.com/blog/health/managing-medical-bills/nerdwallet-health-study-estimates-56-million-americans-65-struggle-medical-bills-2013/

but PLEASE keep citing failed third-world states like Venezuela (how about Cuba?) in order to try and make the situation in the US look any less appalling, and how the free market will solve everyone's problems

fuck

you

Bullshit, you're defining what goes on in hospitals you've never been to. You're demonstrating for everyone that the left doesn't really give two shits about the poor, you just want more government control and less power in private citizens hands. Shutting down hospitals and murdering poor people is a justifiable cost to ensure lower standards of tax-funded care. God, you're an asshat.

Ahahaha- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It used to be the left's shining beacon, an example of how well socialism works. Now that it's destroyed their economy and they can't even fucking afford toilet paper you declare them "third-world" as if it isn't a direct result of your painfully retarded political system?

I love how every time one of your retarded ideas fails miserably in another country you just declare the place third-world ignoring that it wasn't that way until it started doing what you want everyone else to. Another perfect example, gun control in Mexico.

Across the board you have a higher survival rate for every single form of cancer in the US than in the UK. "BUT BUT- MUH DEBT!!!" Eat shit lefty, better in debt than dead. Statistics don't lie, all your medical system has brought is lower standards of care, misery, pain, suffering and a greater financial burden on the citizens.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2868392/Heartbreak-young-woman-died-cervical-cancer-23-refused-smear-test-managed-buy-family-Christmas-presents-passed-away.html

And lots of stories like that one you should feel utterly ashamed of.

Is it as Jewish as Trump's grandchildren?

I see no problem with letting useless eaters die off. We have no shortage of people in the world.

That means you too.

you think I've never been to a rural hospital before? fuck you, I KNOW you've never gone to a hospital in serious condition before
if you like building and then tearing down your own strawmen you may find this website a good fit for your interests:
reddit.com/r/selffuck
wrong. five-year rates are NOT strictly comparable between countries because they have different average detection points. also, in that chart the US is losing in infant leukemia prognosis. but thanks for proving that you're not even paying attention.
ignoring your choice of toilet paper, you really think people don't get denied care in the United States? before Obama you couldn't even get insurance if you had a preexisting condition. but please tell me more about our capitalist paradise.
mediamatters.org/research/2013/09/27/because-fox-asked-here-are-examples-of-people-w/196139

looks like clinton and trump are eating well above-average tbh

I agree, the working class deserves to die.

Grow up.

The charts explicitly disagree with you though.

You're just demanding the information be dismissed because it proves you wrong. The hilarious part? (You walked right into this one dumbass.)

This is how a socialist interprets data, ladies and gentlemen.

At best you just admitted 99% of the time socialist health care fails when compared to capitalist health care. At worst, you're so divorced from reality I actually feel sorry for you.

No agenda there, right?

The second he broke the glass is the second I'd tell him to tone it down. Seriously. I know they're having fun and shit, but Rich is trying way too hard to be entertaining. I know that's his thing, you know, the deliberately bad humor and all, but he needs to stop.

no, just stupidity. feel free to post evidence though.
you're the one who is criticizing a presidential candidate based on her personality
the chart isn't meaningless, it's just not precise to the degree that you are arguing over. real life is nuanced, kid.
no, this is how anybody with half a brain responds to your assertion that
I would have thought that would be obvious the first time I quoted it, but I guess some people need to be spoonfed. Mostly toddlers, but there are outliers. I don't think it's a meaningful point, but I don't think the point that the US happens to have the highest survival rates is meaningful considering the margins either.
what the fuck are you even on about? where did I agree with your ridiculous premise that cancer 5-year survival rates are the most important descriptor of a country's healthcare? Why not consider, oh, I don't know, medically preventable deaths per year? See for yourself, if you can tear yourself away from your bald eagle fleshlight for a few seconds:
commonwealthfund.org/publications/press-releases/2011/sep/us-ranks-last-on-preventable-deaths
complain about this one, asshole. why in the hell would you think an insurance company would care LESS about their bottom line than the government?
latimes.com/opinion/la-oew-delpriore3jan03-story.html

OPINION PIECE

Huh. For some reason I always assumed dumb racists knew how the internet works, but I'll put the link to the real article here just for you.
articles.latimes.com/2007/dec/25/business/fi-cigna25