ITT:movie that shouldn't have never being made

ITT:movie that shouldn't have never being made.

inb4 easy bait for shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/idiocracy-etan-cohen-mike-judge-anti-donald-trump-terry-crews-president-campaign-ads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ID4 - Ruined the action genre
DH4 - Ruined the Die Hard series
TG - Pretty much the embodiment of everything wrong with Hollywood right now.

I agree with terminator, die hard should have stopped at the 2….the one with Samuel Jackson was already a stretch. Independence Day I don't know, I always saw it as an action flick….why you say it killed the genre?

Whether it was a stretch or not "With a Vengeance" still felt like Die Hard. Sure it wasn't confined to one location but McClane still felt like a real person, the action doesn't get too crazy and the script is still sharp.
It's basically the first of the "Michael Bay" style of action flicks. No soul or charisma, just loud noises, a ton of CGI destruction, character stereotypes and writing that appeals to kids with ADHD.

Fuck off I love this movie

Not that guy, and I agree with most of what you said, but you cant argue ID4 didnt have soul and charisma. Will Smith at the start of his career, Bill Paxtons speech, and Randy Quaids "up yours" proves a bit of charisma, and a good amount of soul.

Mike Bay still makes the best action nowadays, you ass.

13 hours was cine.

Anything made past 2007

If by "best" you mean: boring, headache inducing cancer with no style, then I agree. Thankfully the Mission Impossible films are still cool and the F&F series is seemingly self aware of its own stupidity.

fuck off stonefag

Holy shit did this movie shit the bed

Jesus fuck i hated that movie.

Mike Bay films are a lot of thing, but boring and no style are not two traits of them.

Mission Impossible films are pretty trashy compared to the Rock, Pain & Gain and 13 hours.

Robocop 1 ended on such a beautiful note, making a sequel to a movie with such a solid ending was just plain unnecessary, the movie wasn't bad, but it just can't compare itself to the original, plus it sort of diminishes the ending of the first movie by turning Murphy back to it's robotic state as if the ending of the first one never happened.

Batman & Robin was fun

you're a big cuck

What the fuck there's a robocop 2?

Still don't know how that got script approval

I've never even heard of or seen it and I still know you're a faggot for liking it.

the studio people were idiots

Good idea, shit execution.

Can't wait for the anti-Trump vids!

and 3

what anti trump vids? by mike judge?

I was in the room whilst some one watched it. Recollecting those memories would be physically painful.

thewrap.com/idiocracy-etan-cohen-mike-judge-anti-donald-trump-terry-crews-president-campaign-ads/

you know that scene in Transformers where the main characters parents catch him masturbating?

Easy A is like a whole movie of that scene