Guilty Pleasures

What shows and or movies do you watch that you know are shit, everyone else hates and are considered plebian tier or worse but you can't help it and watch it anyway like a habit
Mine is gifs related
Yet I still watch it in the background of doing other stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/film/article/nick_and_norah_star_kat_dennings_is_infinitely_jewish_in_her_own_way_200810
kisspanda.net/american-dad-season-5-episode-11-a-jones-for-a-smith/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those evil jew tits.

Mine would be salem, women being feminine, corsets, cleavage, beautiful women, darkness, satan, puritanism,

good one, op. my fave shitfilm is pic related.

Nice tittys
honestly the show is meh but still

What's the last joke? You only listed four.

You people disgust me.

I'd say go back to Holla Forums but you're already on Holla Forums light.

Game of Thrones for me since my autism wont let me break the habit of torrenting it every new episode

No one is falling for it. Change stile or get fucked

Even if i would make dirty sweaty sex with Kat I couldn't watch that series.

I enjoy Lost even if it's a shitty "magic box" concept and have a disgusting Jewish propaganda

How? How do you endure that?
I've tried to watch it trice, and didn't laught any of the time. one sober, one stoned and he other drunk

I get that you pedo hate bit boobs, but where is the proof that she is Jewish?

lol we're such sluts

A few animated "adult humor" shows because I'm a manbaby who needs cartoons every once in a while. Still watch old episodes of Family Guy and American Dad here and there, still keep up with South Park.

Every once in a while I'll dig into shows like Regular Show and Adventure Time, but I have to be pretty braindead and depressed to even enjoy those ones slightly.

I love Castle, even though they made the men weak progressive faggots and gave detective Beckett the biggest dick in television history.

Holla Forums is Holla Forumschan.

If you don't like it, you can fuck off.

Your fat acceptance is gone two far, tumblr.

jewishjournal.com/film/article/nick_and_norah_star_kat_dennings_is_infinitely_jewish_in_her_own_way_200810

Piss of Holla Forums

Shes beautiful but i prefer breasts.

What's going on with that woman's crotch?

I know is propaganda but dammit if isn't it hilarious.
So when it does gets sad it actually works for me.

it's called shaving you fucking virgin.

You realize a comment like this just reveals that you're a woman with genital herpes, right.

You really think there are women on the internet browsing fucking Holla Forums of all places?

Stay pussy free you double virgin.

Is this that father daughter movie?

You have to go back to Holla Forums, kid.

Check out this degenerate normie. Enjoy your poz loads wunderslut.

low test

But she has a good sized rack, it's just not as big as the other girl's.

No matter how much you say it it's not coming true, not everyone wants to be a useful idiot for an ideology that's just no longer in fashion.

Can you please stop making fun of communism. Like wow, seriously.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Modern Family

It's fairly pozzed but there are good moments

Who?

The large breasts of Jewesses is an adaptation to dissuade the goyim from having an adverse reaction to the foreign pathogen in their societies.

t. stormfront
inb4 someone accuses me of being from Holla Forums, I hate those retarded faggots

nonetheless i watched it all the time as a very small child, because my sister watched it, so i pretty much only like it because of nostalgia.

also spider man 3 is a piece of shit and i love every second of it.

Game of thrones
Orange is the new black
Both pure shit but I watch them anyways

Naruto

Thank you, shes so beautiful.

The large breasts of Jewesses is an adaptation to dissuade the goyim from having an adverse reaction to the foreign pathogen in their societies.
How? Source?

Please tell me you read the manga?

Still one of my favorites

No.

Maybe "pleasure" is the wrong word though. Years of cringe just to get closure.

literally the only remotely funny thing in this show is when Patrick Stewart steals a machine that turns water into cocaine

I was joking…

dear god he used to be so fat

isn't he like a lawyer now or something?

Pleb taste. Go watch a jones for a Smith.

kisspanda.net/american-dad-season-5-episode-11-a-jones-for-a-smith/

GET DOWN GET DOWN

I came for the Brendan, but I stayed for the funnies and the feelies

i fucking hate benigni with a passion

They censored a lot in the anime, neji had a swatika on his forhead his whole character was about being a inferior breed to hinata.

Truth is stranger than fiction, there is evidence out there disproving globally accepted claims. If something sounds outlandish to me, i'll at least take a look.

came looking for the desertposter, found the desertposter
nice

hi Holla Forums

>What shows and or movies do you watch that you know are shit, everyone else hates

Blue Bloods and other such crime serials; i.e. anything 50 year old men watch.

I've found I occasionally like to watch That 70s Show

when did it change to Movies?

I swear it used to be Television and Film

Everything?

Pick one and only one. Even with some degeneracy in place, it's a show willing to make fun of everyone and everything, and doesn't glorify any of the things like the gay couple and the racemixing couple as they both have tons of problems just the same as the all-white straight couple, and there's even fun shit like "if you ain't white, you ain't right!".

IT JUST HURTS

jesus, how old is she?

what's that?

Monster High. I marathoned everything, web episodes and TV movies, earlier this year and it really grew on me. Total shit but I find it to be comfortable viewing with many sexy girls. It inspires me to become a pimp.

Blast From the Past

It used to be all bad movies but, i went too far…