Lannister and Stark edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-lesbian
ew.com/article/2016/06/19/game-thrones-battle-director
archive.is/nJUNw
archive.is/OpUdz
archive.is/X6Aoa
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2011/02/12/the-bankrupt-nihilism-of-our-fallen-fantasists/
twitter.com/SSAFA/status/744859963147821056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Kelly C

Why does anyone want the Iron Throne anyway?

I can't wait to see her oiled up and in an orgy with Sansa "dindu nuffin" Stark and Yara "fuck her tits off" Greyjoy.

It's extremely comfy.

It's a fair point; King's Landing is a total shithole and that's basically what the King gets to control.

Everything else is controlled by the Wardens of the regions.

ew.com/article/2016/05/20/game-thrones-sophie-turner-sansa-lesbian

The only reason they are making Dany lesbian/bi is so that Sophie can fuck her.

She's just like Arya, but she has a fuck list.

Natalie, Charlotte, Maisie. And now Emilia.

Soph is a kinky lesbian predator.

Is this shit ending like the legend of korra?

Fuck's sake. The rest of the episode was actually good but they just HAD to throw that shit in there.

I thought the bastard bowl was retarded too but at least it looked good. Two feminists patting themselves on the back was just cringy.

wew lad

Man I was just happy to finally see an actual battle scene.

It was a great spectacle, I agree. It's just a shame that all that hard work went into realising such a shit script. Imagine if the writing was as good as the rest of the production values.

Sansa:

Theon:

TWENTY

F E M I N I S M

It's okay to be a sexist chauvinist if ur a girl.

Worst part about this fucking show. Gorgeous scenery and some good fucking actors getting wasted on awful leftist hack writing. If it was just bad through and through, fine, but we can see them wasting good shit.

These dumb bitches. They do things to look cool,, then later on life they always end up being with men.

It's fucking joke

Is Sansa pregnant?

They weren't able to film the script as written and had to improvise parts of the battle scene.

proof?

What did he mean by this?

What is LOTR?

Who knows.

ew.com/article/2016/06/19/game-thrones-battle-director

"As Jon approaches, he takes shots at him with his bow, all blocked by a Mormont shield Jon picked up from the ground, until Jon overwhelms him and beats him almost to death. He stops himself after Sansa arrives, realizing she has more right to kill him than he does."

What dipshit wrote these opinions?

Guess.

guy that played rickon?

Britain is such a cucked country, I'm glad muslims are invading, they need to be put out of their misery.

HE CHECKED HIS PRIVILEGE

jesus christ

Really makes you think…

HUNGRY

PENISES

that's maybe what the cryptic "I'm inside you now" means

INSIDE

le reddit? Is too autistic, it must be le reddit

BIG

So, what the hell happened to this fag?

Isn't he the lord that cucked the Boltons and somehow didn't get meme killed by D&D?

Holy shit why was this one of the worst episodes ever?!

That's not even the beginning of it, why the fuck if they wanted him alive that they let dogs be near him? The fuck? Fuck this stupid ass show.

Also why the fuck is this bitch even in the talks is she knows nothing about fighting and shit, the fuck? Fuck this show.

CLICKBAIT CUCKS TRIGGERED BY SANSA BEING PREGNANT WITH RAMSAY'S SON

archive.is/nJUNw
archive.is/OpUdz
archive.is/X6Aoa

GUYS

How? the wildling's camps are so shitty the 20 good men can hardly did some damage.

He's not, he barely used them when confronting Yara, it was more taunting

Thanks for reminding me of how much better Pelennor Fields was than this shit, even if it's when Hackson started to show his true colors

Your gentle reminder

I'm pretty sure he fought off her men with no armor and just a sword tbh.

He didn't even use a sword in that skirmish, he literally uses a mace and a dagger.

He ACTUALLY Skyrim'd that shit.

The weird thing is he wields a sword against Stannis's infantry and kills a bunch of them at the First Battle of Winterfell

Then he can only use a bow all of a sudden.

DOGGO! :DD

He's a gay pedophile traitor.

He'll either be killed next episode or he died in a deleted scene.

Sansa being pregnant with Ramsay's kid would be too perfect.

A Bolton still ends up in charge, Littlefinger gets cucked again and her big speech is for naught.

Bigger issue is their only defense being a wooden door, no wonder Theon took over so easy.

I thought they CG'd her on the back of the dragon, reality looks like bad CG, who knew?

When did he become such a cuck? Did I just never pay enough attention?

Watch this instead.

Friendly reminder that if Daenerys wins, white people cease to exist in Westeros.

The Night's King winning would literally be a better ending.

I think we all know what ending would be best.

Of course, he's just a shadow of his book counterpart. Or, well, even less than a shadow. He's like a flea compared to his book counterpart.

But he'd still probably give us a better ending than Queen Feminism

This show has gone too far. It wasn't enough to give all women plot armour but they had to go and turn the few remaining men into cucks too? She just betrayed him by not telling about the possible reinforcements on their way and then he just gave up on his revenge because Sansa got buttfucked in that one episode? What the fuck is this even anymore?

MAKE THE IRON ISLANDS GREAT AGAIN

Pandering and hack writing

alright, now it needs to happen

So, why do you all think that so many ASoiAF fans hate Tolkien's work and LotR? I'm talking about book fans specifically, because lately I've been seeing a lot of comments about how D&D have suddenly become Tolkien and have turned the show into LotR.

This doesn't make sense to me though, because if D&D turned into Tolkien, wouldn't the show suddenly get a lot better?

wew

surprise, GoT fans are plebs

Maybe into the hobbit, but both stories can't be compared.

If I had to guess, they're talking about how all the characters have suddenly become black and white pure good or pure evil this season compared to the first three. To me though, that isn't a Tolkien thing, that's just Hack & Hack not knowing what to do with the characters anymore.

Though, that said, a lot of asoiaf fans seem to be hardcore leftists who think Tolkien was some sort of hardcore 300 Spartan-esque fascist who glorified war and violence, apparently forgetting that Tolkien wrote constantly about the senseless violence he went through in WWI. They like GRRM because of his '60s anti-war hippie protesting, and think that if Jon and Co. would just lay down their arms and make friends with Ramsay, the Night King, etc. everything would be just okay.

Forgot to link the post, shit.

10/10 writing tbh

PODRACING

It's almost as if the two authors are different products of their times and cultures.

Tolkien wasn't a nihilistic relativist, that's why they hate him. He wrote tales of bravery and virtue triumphing over evil but only through the most fierce of struggles and largest of sacrifices. He also wrote traditional stories inspired by myth and older tales. I don't think it should be any surprise that the guys who like books that glorify sex and violence and shits on morals don't like his works very much.

This is a pretty decent piece on the matter:
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2011/02/12/the-bankrupt-nihilism-of-our-fallen-fantasists/

So Jamie is going to die in the next episode, right?

he might be sarcastic, but poe's law.

Jamie will live.

Jamie won't perish until he redeems himself by serving and dying for the last Targaryean King (Jon Snow)

My favourable interpretation is that they mean 'try to imitate the LotR movies'. That is to say: replacing 'realistic' decision making and morality with story logic and divinely declared good and evil.

You don't have to dislike LotR to see how this would be a bad idea: GRRM's worldbuilding is much less flavourful and extensive, but his strengths lie in believable politics and actions. 'Making it more like LotR', as a derogatory statement, means putting emphasis on the mediocre setting while gutting the realistic aspect that caused tension and delicious tinfoil.

That's a big dog.

>HE LITERALLY CHECKED HIS PRIVILEGE

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

girl with a mouth like that can give great head

It was ready yesterday, just I was waiting for a new thread

Some last minute add-ons from this thread

>Meanwhile on imdb picture is from twitter, it's not my score

And some Maisie-news for those who are interested:
On this link, you can bid on a tea cozy, made by Maisie: twitter.com/SSAFA/status/744859963147821056
It's some British thing that apparently keeps the tea warm.

Jesus Christ, all it takes to make normalfags shit themselves is to have a stronk womyn murder her rapist with starving dogs, apparently.

I know they're not in the show, but all I could think of during that scene is what Ramsay did to the Forresters.

And to the Cerwyns. You remember the Cerwyns? Ramsay had the lord Flayed alive with his wife and brother, and made his son watch. He also hunted women, people's daughters, sisters, wives, and mothers, through the woods for sport.

But he put it in Sansa's butt and made her feel icky, so clearly, she has the most right to solely witness his death.

Seriously, where was Jon anyway? Why didn't he oversee Ramsay's execution to make sure everything went as planned? Didn't he want to watch him die for what he did to Rickon?

I mean, I would let Sansa get a few punches in there too, since she also experienced his shit, and rickon was her brother too. But I would have saved the execution stuff for a court of law or a judgement so everyone can see how fucked up he was and get a sense of closure. The Starks weren't his only victims. To see how a proper execution for this type of this goes, see the manga Wolfsmund

You know, that would even be more satisfying than letting him being eaten by dogs.

RECORD SCRATCH

Yup, that's me. So, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation…

The odd thing is that the actor could totally pull Euron off.
I've seen him do a role that's just as insane as Euron in other shit.

He's not given much to do though, which just goes to show that D&D have no idea what makes GoT great.

They also dishonored Stark family tradition.

He changed his job from knight to archer and couldn't equip swords anymore i guess.

Why didn't Ramsay just shoot Jon instead of the giant first?

He has always been a cuck. Grrm is a Jew so he's like instinctively driven to fuck the goyim, but it always surprises me when an analytical person capable of observing human nature leans toward leftism.

Because he didn't want to improve D&D's writing.

That guy does one of the worst, most over the top performances in the show

BUILD A GREAT GREAT FLEET, AND MAKE WESTEROS PAY FOR IT

Wonder what they'll do with Ramsay's doggos now. Hope they don't kill them and try rehabilitating them.

Those are Sansa's dogs now.

Everything Bolton passes to the wife.

So is Trump's foreign policy toward Germany going to involve giving his big cock to Merkel?

pottery

Isn't she going to die to the end of this season?

They will disappear, like they did when fighting Brienne

They have done everything to apply to tumblr by glorifying the rape victim Sansa. If they kill her now, they will lose a huge portion of the audience. That's like killing Dany

Well, she could always abort and like nothing happened.

She is too deep in the "my character is defined by RAPE RAPE RAPE" now to pretend nothing happened. Probably she is not pregnant, because that would morally challenge everyone everywhere

For fuck's sake, noone made such a big deal when Daenerys was 'raped'.

Yeah, it is traumatic, but noone gave a crap when Theon had his cock chopped. Well, he was a cunt and deserved everything bad that happened to him.

American Horror Story beat them to it back in season 2.

What did we learn today, kids? Abortion is dabes. Yay, Liberalism!

top kek

But Dany later was in love with Drogo. She was married to him because of another's decision, but it wasn't that much against her own will as Sansa's marriage to Ramsay. The difference is that Sansa already had bad feelings toward Ramsay, she know his ill reputation and he actually did things against his family. Drogo haven't done anything against the Targs, and he made Dany a Queen, gave her power. So I guess that's why?

First because what you said, second because any violence towards males is okay…

I think user meant that his lackluster performance may not have been caused by subpar acting skills, but rather by shitty writing and direction.

Yeah, that's why I didn't said he is the worst actor

Ok, you got me. At least Drogo knew how to treat and spoil his bitch. Also she gave him perspective to go to the 7 kingdoms

And don't get me wrong, Theon deserved what came for him, but whena guy had his cock chopped it is a-ok, but when I want Cersey to have her belly open and have a bunch of men jerk off and cum on her guts while she is alive they call me edgy.

yeah but that was a romance novel storyline
user, I…

That's because no matter what the hell Cersei did until Season 5, she is now a tragic lover, a suffering mother and a victim of the evil white Christians. Of course you can't be hostile towards her

I know, I know… I just wished horrible female characters had the same treatment and horrible tortures.

And I wanted to see Tywin to die slowly of blood poisoning thanks to his shit smearing his wound.

To be fair, I want everyone in Kingslanding to burn and die.

The Mad King was right in that regard about burning the city and everyone inside it.

>tfw all my favourite characters except Davos and CIA are dead
it's D&D know I watch this show and hate me

Ramsey's brutal death is more or less pandering. He deserves to be locked up and completely forgotten.

How come the maisiefags almost didn't show for multiple threads now? Is it just because their hobgoblin fetish wasn't satisfied this week? If D&D keep this up, would they die?

Also

Finally got around watching the episode. Everyone acted like damn idiots:

In the immortal words spoken by Holla Forums since this series started:

BRAVO D&D

Fuck me. Why did I started watching this shit last season? I got only the worst episodes, and things keep getting worse and worse. All this hype from normalfags, too! I had a coworker tell me that this was "the best episode, by far". I'll shall employ all my resources to get this guy fired, because he's a retard.

That's what upsets me most, everyone is so smug even if they are basically defeated.

Oh yeah, almost forgot Tyrion being politicucked.

Except anyone relatively likeable or with a good heart. Those will scream while being tortured.

Fuck, I want the white walkers to kill everyone. At least they are the only honest people in there.

Also fuck the wood fairies and their "we made the white walkers because we were protecting ourselves from you!".

I mean, can you imagine Winston Churchill acting all smug and smarmy after the Dunkirk retreat? Or Napoleon giving a bored look to his staff after being utterly fucked in Russia?

These cunts, Sansa, Daenerys, Yara, Tyrion, they all deserve to die now. Unfortunately, they won't, because now the show hangs on them now. Disgracefu.

They were just protecting their beloved forests from le ebil whitey men, you see. That's original writing, never ever written in fiction before.

==THE NEW TOLKIEN==

To be fair, that's D&D's hack writing, not Martin's.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the "new Tolkien" end up writing the same idiotic plot points in the books.

Isn't Martin controlling the plot behind the scenes?

I think he's lost the plot. Literally and figuratively.

Nigger I am the chief Maisiefag, and these are all my posts:

Further proof

Theon hardly was anything like this

I see.

I'm mostly butthurt because the characters I hate didn't had the horrible and humilliant deaths the characters I liked had suffered and this show is turning me into a fucking edgy faggot.

Is there any good medieval show with 'realism' that doesn't make being good means being stupid and even the bad guys could have some honour and aren't monsters?

Fair point. But his dyke sister was smug enough for both of them.

The actor of Euron has such a stock standard face. I don't like it. He looks like a random nobody.

All I could say about him, if I had to describe him from memory is chubby and bearded.

His lack of any kind of unique feature is disappointing.

Stop looking at the wiki, if it only makes you bad.

It was okay, we didn't need to be told in the words that "she has more of a right to kill ramsay" than Jon. Don't make GoT even more unenjoyable for you.

It's not the best answer, but I imagine he wanted to be known as a Giantslayer. It's not like he could have survived anyway, so killing a Giant as really one of the only humans on "insert world name of Got here" is a nice accomplishment.

And people will eat this shit like it's delicious chocolate.

Also, her rape was (also) her fault. Sure, CIA put her up to sale to Ramsay for some reason (part of his master plan, of coursh), but she was the one who declined Brienne's offer to help her to get into safety. At some point she should take responsability for her own stupidity anyway (like that stupid brat that is Arya, who was also offered protection by Brienne and refused it to embark into the most pointless training montage ever).

The Starkk kids are all completely stupid:

Too bad now Sansa and Arya are stronk wymyn that will surely be able to pull their weights up and rule the North because they need no man. I wish that entire stupid lineage got eaten by Ramsay's dogs or something.

look at the parents fam

and for them:

Yeah, they're pretty stupid too. Jesus, this entire show, when you look at it, is just idiot plot after idiot plot.

don't forget Ned confronting Cersei and telling her about his plan to remove her from power

Ned wanted her to get the fuck out of King's Landing because he didn't want her children's blood on his hands.

why would her children have to die?

this is where you say:
BRAVO GRRM

jesus, this meme got old about two minutes after it was born

They are the byproducts of the most heinous sort of cuckoldry known to man. Royal cuckoldry.

That was in the past, when she was a sister punisher girl deluded by the Patriarchy. Like Danny, she'll find a lesbian pirate to show her the was into feminism, where she will need no man anymore.

To be honest, I'm glad he fucked around for years writing each book, what a shitty planner he is.

nuh-uh, I ain't readin' all that shit nigga

That was even before I was born. wew

Newfag

Egg, I dreamed that I was old…

Fucking underage newfag.
I'm just fucking with you, I was born in March 1993.

He really should have kept it to three books though, I like his summary of each book being about a new threat to the kingdoms and each building on the one that came before and it finally resulting in a huge climax at the end of the third book.

Pls stop, or I will have to find another community. I don't want to feel old.

It's just one month, relax. I am 22 years old.
No reason to feel old, because of me.

So calm your tits.

It's just three pages and only the first one is really relevant anymore after he went full wheel of time with his series.

But I like stuff from every book.
The only thing he should do is FUCKING HURRY UP YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT GOD FUCKING DAMN

Let's be honest. If she actually forgave Ramsay, then you would be even more mad.

Where did I say anything about forgiveness?
I'm just saying that Catelyn never fed anybody to the wolves. Even Ramsay, as awful as he was, gave them a running start before siccing his dogs on them.

Fucking christ, Sansa. I never usually ascribe to the "if you kill him you're no better than him" mentality, but… like this? This is literally her rapist's preferred method of execution.

I'm at book 5, and it was awesome so far. Though if you think about it, not very much happens, and there are lots of strong women, but overall I'm having fun while reading them

Most people seem to feel that they're bloated, I can't really say because I've never bothered to read them as I only read finished works. All I'm saying is that it would have been nice from an overall story structure point of view if he had kept it that way. There's a nice symmetry to the one big threat per book thing.

It would also have made his possible imminent death not so much of a problem since the series would have been finished years ago. I'm sure he'll manage to release one more book at least, typing along on his DOS computer in wordstar 4.0, one finger press at a time.

"Fucking stupid computer, Darkstar is CAPITALIZED! CAPITALIZED!"

Strong female characters, by themselves, are not a problem, as long as they are well-written (and by that a mean a character with anything to herself other than "i'm strong, hear me hoar!"). The forced, shoved-up stronk wymyn designed to pander to feminists, on the other hand, are pure cancer.

It's the classic poetic ironic death.

Like the guy who invented the brassen bull, was tortured to death inside his own invention.

It's a trope, which actually exists in real life as well.

Just look at the mongols they LOVED it. The scene where Khal Drogo killed Vyseris with molten gold might as well be straight from the secret history of the mongols.

It was straight from that, if I'm not mistaken.

tip top kek

I guess it's annoying to add all the compound worlds to the spellchecker dictionary, the autocorrect just kept separating them, reminding him of what a hack he is.

but they didn't commit the crime

Tell that to the Simon Vizestál Institute

IN FIVE BOOKS AND 20 YEARS, GRRM HAS NOT GOTTEN TO WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BOOK TWO OF A TRILOGY!!!

FUCK HIM AND EVERYONE HE LOVES!!!

I get that. But it's a bit disconcerting when someone who is supposed to be a "good guy" delivers unto a villain exactly what they've been giving other people. I mean, within the show, I guess Sansa really has become a darker character because she got raped, but… to what end?

Isn't Sansa's whole thing that she never stoops to the level of the people abusing her? I mean, this is the girl who cried and felt bad for Margarey when Joffrey died. Does this mean Ramsay broke her?

Accepting that would mean accepting that the show is just bleaker and more violent than the books. While that might be true, it really shouldn't be like that. It doesn't have to be.

He is not a very good planner. I guess he will cram the plot of both books into the ending of the series and Dany will start fucking up Westeros at the same time as the white walkers breaches the wall.

writing the last 2 books took him longer than developing the whole series from scratch and writing the first 3. also, book 3 was published 16 years ago and book 6 is still not out.

looks like Ramsay's seed has taken root in her

I bet that Iwan Rheon never went to Leamington Spa

I thought anons such as yourself would've accepted that by now. Maybe not more violent, but it's definitely more bleak., and not just contextually - you know all the little intricacies of the books will never be done and all the background plots will be fulfilled and at the end of the day this shit's gonna boil down into some 12-13 season long shitfest, filled with SJW wish-fulfillment bullfuckery and more castrated 'realism' to pander to cocksucking normies, that will have a worse ending than fucking Beastmaster. This shit's Battlestar Galactica-tier at this point with the added horror of basically pissing on radically better source material.

Why does anyone on Holla Forums give a shit beyond pointing and laughing anymore? I know most of you motherfuckers haven't read the books and tow the Joe-Rogan-Comedy-for-Douchebags-line of 'Reading the books is for pretentious fags' or some other nonsensical and 'shitty' justification.
Why?

she fucked an entire F1 team?

Oh no, that's why I watch it, but some parts still piss me off. Does Davos really need to shit on Stannis every time he talks this season?

Ok so ramsays comment at the end is supposed to foreshadow Sansa being pregnant? How the fuck would he know?

No idea, but I'd gladly test her talentnin person

Does Davos even do anything anymore?

He will possibly kill Melisandre.

more importantly, how would she not be visibly pregnant since the last time they fucked was months ago?

I haven't read the books besides the first one yet because I'm waiting to see if Martin will finish the story before getting invested into it. My bet is that he won't finish it before dying of some fat fuck disease.

pick one

he won't. I guarantee it.

Well, you know, he did fuck her good into her pussy (and ass, and mouth, probably), and must have cummed gallon on her tight, virginal cunt. He might not be sure of it, but it's a good guess.

wew lad

By one of us

Then I'll never get around reading the books. Oh, well, there's always 50 Shades of Gray for misery porn, at least.

This reminds me, did we have any threads discussing the sexual perversions that Ramsay must have done to Samsa during their brief marital intercourses? What kind of sexual deviancies Ramsay could have been into? A2M, BDSM, scat, maybe zoophilia involving his dogs? Did he force Theon to lick his cum out of Samsa's pussy and/or asshole? Did he forced them to do cumswap? I find the lack of information about this matter disturbing.

or maybe he found Ned&Cat's old sextoys and used them on Salsa

I guess Lord Bolton wouldn't want to cuckold himself by allowing other men to fuck Samsa, of course, so we could discard any gangrape-related perversions, like bukkake or triple penetration. What are the limits of 1on1 humiliation play (maybe 1on2 if Theon was used as a passive bitch)? That by itself is more interesting than anything else they put up this season.

Naturally, he is a sadist after all.
Duh.
Confirmed in the books. His dogs are trained to fuck and eat people.
Only out of her ass, he does want her to keep the semen in her gingey as long as possible to get her pregnant I imagine. I'm not sure how much these pseudo medieval people know about reproduction tho.

I also imagine that he branded her, gave her lewd piercings and really stretched her out.

Those two retards look like the kind that wouldn't have a very spiced up sex life. The fact that they had 6 kids proves that they probably never tried other holes.

That makes sense. I wish this was confirmed to be canon, but the series won't touch this, of course (and I think that in the books Samsa is not married to Ramsay, is that correct?)

Yeah, in the books he is married to Sansa's servant girl in her place. Gets very rough with her.

Just imagine what you'd do alone with your waifu if your behaviour had no consequences.

Has Holla Forums corrupted me? I mentioned some of the unrealistic and cringey feminist stuff like the whole Asha/Daenerys exchange, Sansa killing Ramsay and getting no backlash from NOT FUCKING TELLING ANYONE ABOUT THE KNIGHTS OF THE VALE, etc.

But every single time people just call me a retard, sexist, a neckbeard or whatever and dismiss any sort of discussion in a condescending manner that seems unwarranted. For context, one of them was in the off-topic section of a video game forum, the other was in an anonymous writer's forum and the last was in a real life conversation with 8 other people where they weren't mean but it was clear nobody wanted to talk about it.

Maybe I'm just an autistic retard and don't know how to properly convey my thoughts or something so they come off wrong but I think even past that, I made some good points.

You can't say bad things about that in the USA. Meanwhile, in Europe, I can say anything I want about feminazis but they imprison me if I deny the holocaust

I eagerly await Sansa's death and the tumblrtears.

you're not autistic, just lack the social skills to know how intellectually destitute normalfags are

Sir, I'm a true fedora-tipper kind of gentleman. I even have a Reddit Gold account, for Pete's sake! I wouldn't hurt or humiliate mai waifu, ever unlike you bruttish, unrequinted h8-chan barbarians.

What? Are you serious?

Yepp. Countries in the middle of Europe have their main laws made to protect the holocaust. Wearing any kind of Nazi insignia outside of historical purposes is also considered a crime, punishable by jail.

IIRC they sentenced an elderly woman to two years in prison for denying the holocaust a short time ago.

normalfag detected

Hehe, this reminds me a funny tales about feminism I had the joy to watch unfold:

>the girl in charge of the social media accounts create a bunch of "funny" art that say "I love but…

FOR

JEWS

What?

He meant beer

Still doesnt make sense.
Cracks open a bear

I think it means: You are still not drunk enough to have sex with me? Then drink another for me, please!

You need to be more like Littlefinger and less like Cersei. Feminism being retarded is an elephant in the room nobody wants to address, we all know it is retarded but you can't say so out in public. It's a bit like having Joffrey as king, everyone knows he's a fucking dumbass psycho but you wouldn't say so in his court, would you?

I wonder if CIA will do her in.

ALWAYS ON TOPIC

Of course not, cant have a male kill a female lead. Some dumb shit will probably happen and arya ends up killing him or something

Not necessarily, but mob/herd mentality is stupid. You need to be able to think things through yourself, that might end up with you agreeing with the majority or not but you should reach this conclusion on your own, not because it's trendy.

Maybe Sansa gets killed by Dany or the Trump walkers then?

no, he'll just do her

Nah, at best a little fingering

heh

If Little Miss Down kills CIA, I swear to God I'm going to call Ben Garrison in to kill those two D&D kikes.

CARLOS!

Carlos, I swear to God, I'll pull a Latza and vote in two, no, I'll vote multiple times in ALL the states so Trump wins the election and catapults you back to Mexico, you fucking spic.

My sides
QUASIMODOCANCERS BTFO

It was most likely him referring to her becoming a more dark and twisted person just like him. Do you think Season 1 Sansa would have fed someone to the dogs or adopted the mentality of "fuck it, Rickon is pretty much dead already>"

Well, besides someone else said about cuckholding a king, they were a product of incest.

If they weren't killed they sure would been thrown into the streets to be eaten up.

To be fair I find feeding someone to some dogs is too fast and not painful enouth.

Yeah, it is good for shock value, but dogs were well trained to be good hunters and kill their prey fast to eat without being disturbed.

Being fed to pigs on the other hand…

Shit, now I feel like an edgy faggot when I think their deaths weren't even close to be enouth.

I'm fucking tired of good guys being taken as stupid fucks. You only give mercy to people who will reciprocate it. If not, then burn them all.

They really should have burned Ramsay, Jon has to pay back to R'hllor for his resurrection somehow I feel. I mean being brought back from the dead should change your priorities a bit but I suppose the writers forgot all about that.

You know, that's a good point. Also it would take his fucking smug smile out of his crazy ass face.

Ramsay really had a very small dick. He didn't even made Sansa scream of pain, just having the shock face of being raped.

They should have had Ramsay judged in front of all the people in the North he's wronged… except everyone was totally on his side for some reason, so Ramsay seemed like he was in control of the situation until his very last scene.
But I suppose a scene where everyone comes up and revels in how he's about to die before Jon or Sansa chops his head off wouldn't be good for TV.

Is it confirmed the Lord of Light is real because John Sno was literally brought back to life?

I only remember a story of a Mongol Khan droppi>>374485

That bite to the face, even if it wasn't gory, really got me though.

Fire magic is real, we don't know anything else. Gurm is a fedora pro so don't expect any gods to actually be gods.

Blood magic is totally real. Everything else is up for debate.
The drowned god is Cthulhu.

I really twitched during that.

No, when Jon dies he wasn't in the afterlife. He said to Melisandre there was nothing after death. Magic is real, but the mythology surround it is not.

The red comet, birth of the dragons and the white walkers making a move signalled the revival of magic in the world. There was some magic going on before but not as strong as now

Devil's advocate here, but I have an interpretation.

He didn't remember anything, because he was brought back in his human form. His soul maybe could have taken his memories from his bodies to the afterlife, but since his soul wasn't attached to a brain, his soul couldn't transport any new experiences made in the afterlife to his body.

Don't know, compared to anything already shown in the show it is a bit lacking.

Besides, when the dog rips off Ramsay's jaw he would be basically dead. Besides, they give me a stabbed pregnant woman yet they don't show Ramsay suffer.

Is expensive to make props of Iwan Rheon's head to be bitten by dogs that stabbings in the belly.

That's more disappointing that Blackfish's offscreen death.

But still not as disappointing as Stannis's.

Look up bear attacks on the internet.

It's horrifying, so beware, the faces of the victims look fucked up.
I am willing to believe that Ramsay was not instantly dead, because his doggy attacked.

I liked the idea of his death, but I would have liked it, if the dog maybe took a hand first, making him look horrified in disbelief at the stump.

Or throw him into the dog cave, where Roose's wife was murdered. Make him maybe kick his dogs and then fight him, before they tear him apart.

See? that could had been satisfying even if it used a small budged.

The things are ambiguous. What is the true god of that land, the children of the forest, the drowned god, r'hllor, the seven, the manyfaced, etc. There is a force that is the cause of magic, but by lack of real information, people gave that source of magic several names.

or Wun Wun's brother

It's weird. Do you remember the short shots of the corpses who were flayed by the Boltons?

That was really some body gore. The show seems to be fine with showing gore for minor characters, but weirdly shy away from doing it to major characters.

And the power only seemed to return with the dragons/comet.

I heard Preston speculate that the comet is something of a power source for highly advanced technology -> magic.

fuck off Carlos

Couldve just copied Hannibal

Why this dude, emergency awesome is such a fucking cuck? At least Alt Shift X had expressed his dissatisfaction with D&D hack writing.

It's just as valid as any theory. I very much doubt that GRRM has bothered to come up with anything, he just writes that magic is returning and leaves the reason why vague because he doesn't have any real explanation, it just happens because plot demands it to happen. He's no Tolkien who has everything figured out and a shitton of backstory written, he fakes it and comes up with shit on the fly.

Bullshit like this is a re-occuring theme in GRRM's writing.

You realize that Emergency awesome is famous for just recapping what happened in the episode and praising it, while hilariously forgetting that you are supposed to do more than just write a summary of what happened, you are supposed to analyze it as a reviewer.

Please stop watching his videos.
He also uses this twinky avatar of his, instead of something that actually looks like his middle-aged numale self.

What bothers me about GRRM is his glorious, too fantastical version of what medieval dynasties were like.

In christian medieval europe they died out A LOT. In Westeros you have every major noble family going hundreds of years back, which isn't very historical.

The problem with that is:
No conflict. You always have a natural usurper to the throne and to someone's homeland.
The Stark always ruled the North as does each respective house.

Or I miss something crucial here. Like each new house just taking on the name of the traditional house for legitimacy, because then I would forgive GRRM for that.

What about the Tyrells and the Gardeners? I don't think any other house has lasted longer than the Starks have, and I've always chalked that down to them being magic. It's hard to fuck with a house that can call armies of wolves to eat your family.

He writes high fantasy, I'm not very bothered by the lack of realism.

They are the only ones I can think of.

There (and Preston think so) definetly seems to be something special about the Starks.

I espeically liked Preston's mention of how the Boltons thought the Starks were animals/X-men, so that's why they skinned them.

Preston should write the last book, he knows more about asoiaf than gurm.

that trope got subverted really hard though. originally it was supposed to be "if I do this, I'm no better than him" meaning if the protag does objectively fucked up things then he can't be good. now it's "if I kill my enemies they win" cuckery. killing an enemy out of necessity was never supposed to be off-limits for protags.

Weren't christian dynasties pretty old in their respective lands? to go so far even for go to endogamy.

Also, in a less related way, will we get a satisfactory massacre of the Fey?

I love compasive characters and all that, but that is shit.

The manga Parasite did it greatly when a character was about to forgive the last boss monstruosity because he had a right to live and because maybe it was best for the earth, and his parasite told him that the earth cared little about anything alive in its surface because it was mostly composed to dirt, so the planet didn't had feelings.

I think the current idea being pushed around these days with regards to the west and Islam is "if I resist my enemies at all, they win".

Not really. Except for carpet, which seemed to have an amazing amount of fertility and spread basically everywhere (which doesn't mean that there was any kind of central dynastic control btw, they often took new names for their houses), you just have to look at the HRE.

The natal fuck up of medieval dynasties is best seen in the HRE.
You COULD have seen it develop into some kind of central state, but there were like 6 (?) at least consecutive times where a king died without an heir, which basically made the HRE into the mess that memers know it today.

by that time the reformation already happened and any kind of hope for a central HRE was gone

That's why I can't take Batman seriously.
Comic books are fun at all, but OLOLOL if he kills the extremely evil sociopath he becomes as evil as he is.

We know the real reason is because it is a well beloved character. Also, maybe it is DC's fault from turning a mad joking mobster into a psycopath monster. For fuck's sake, the Joker once had hired goons that wouldn't be afraid to death.

What is going on with the Joker lately anyway?

Hello Satan, you mean that whole deal with him skinning his face of?

He really seems to be an ultra edgelord these days.

Or that time where he became a deity and a horribly dark psycho-version of Sheogorath and tortured and actually broke Batman.

That was something.

Didn't happen anything else after becoming leatherface? But yeah, they sure turned the Joker into anything really disliking.

Only thing missing is to have him castrate someone.

Fuck, I can see all her counselors and they weirdly fit.

This.

The concept of a 'private execution' because he puts his penis in Sansa is absolutely retarded.

Ramsay committed crimes against Humanity, so he should have had a public execution.

And partly, you did public executions so no one could claim they were that person. Multiple guys throughout history have claimed to be a long-lost nobleman who died in a war. A public death was a good way to quash that.

I like anciet history because of that.

Did that happen in medieval times as well?

Oh yes. Look up the 'False Dmitry'' in Russia. In that case an imposter actually became Tsar.

There were I think multiple people who claimed to be Dmitry at once during that period.

k, gonna look it up

Ra-Ra-Rasputin

Russian medieval history is pretty fascinating. It has a good mixture of lunacy and tragedy.

Fake Gustave and his Steel Army (and the Quell Egg) also did a number on SaGa Frontier 2 (which is inspired by medieval Teutonic history), because King Gustave XIII disappeared after a battle, his body never to be found.

What did they mean by this?

new thread

i chuckled

Robert would've torn em apart (and cersei) boar-gore or not
Stannis wouldve (rightfully) butchered them if not

Jesus fucking Christ, he truly is a terrible writer
Weird to say but I'm much happier he went with the shit we have now then the shit he was planning