Pro Pedowood propaganda

Friendly reminder that Disney BFG is a methaphor for pedophile rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/c/harry_potter_subliminals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TftkRHZ_KWM
youtube.com/watch?v=yp8YaLlJfXk
express.co.uk/news/uk/533091/EXCLUSIVE-Charities-claim-satanic-abuse-children-rife
bing.com/search?q=Alfred
slashfilm.com/indiana-jones-5-george-lucas/
princeton.edu/futureofchildren/publications/docs/12_02_03.pdf
bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=nvatif)
muse.jhu.edu/article/193862
psp.sagepub.com/content/18/2/152
psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0021-9010.79.6.866
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022103105001496
archive.is/ykVeb
naturalnews.com/049103_vaccination_lies_cigarette_dangers_pesticides_in_food.html
grist.org/article/food-2010-11-09-the-fast-food-industrys-4-2-billion-marketing-blitz/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_of_1994
verywell.com/the-conscious-and-unconscious-mind-2795946
youtube.com/watch?v=By6yDL7LGgY
naturalnews.com/index-Badvertising.html
naturalnews.com/Images/Tipalet-Blow-in-her-face.jpg
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/find-the-hidden-penis-6412335
3.bp.blogspot.com/-jPyPnZCe0Mg/UCCVouQOgJI/AAAAAAAAABU/hAOJVCpnKsg/s1600/dirtylittlemermaid1.jpg
vimeo.com/100178568
naturalnews.com/008291_Big_Pharma_Tobacco.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want to believe.

"Big Fucking Gun"?

"Big Friendly Giant"
Also OP is a Pedo that project his sick shit on films

Isn't Spielberg a paedophile? That's what I heard anyway.

What do you think Roald Dahl would have thought about the movie? He hated the original Charlie and the chocolate factory.

pedophiles displacing their self-loathing through projection on hollywood jews: the thread

BIG

oy vey don't you know he was a filthy antisemite?

GUY

4 U

Get on board, big guys all together
come raise the fire forever and forever
Be first to talk, cause we are flight planning
Now we are in charge with the plane crashing!

LGBT pedophile rights, particularly LGBT pedophile rights

Did you not see that video, kill yourself.

Wow, aren't we here for a ride?
Guess we are.

As a kid I was very afraid of my grandpa because he was rough talking and trigger tempered but he never was really violent and always took good care of us.

Subjective Poster was creepy.

>Kids should only feel one emotion of soma happiness

Wow, you really convinced me OP.

Ok, let's take this as fact for a moment.
This is pedo propaganda
What does fucking stops me from teaching my little sister, that this is a bad example?
What does stops her from realizing as she has always done ever since she was 5 that this is fantasy, isn't real and shouldn't be taken as fact or a lesson unless I approve it as she has always asked me.
And me as always to realistically explain her the dangers and logical extends of these situations.

As long as you do some good parenting you'll watch some entertaining movie.
Taking this as pedo propaganda AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS ISN'T just proves your shitty abilities as a parent.
They should probably raised it to PG-13 for kids with shitty parents though.

FUCKING THIS.
If Jewllywood has this much control on society its because we've let them.

This pedo shill has been here for a long time.
Because it's subliminally presented as a good example, kind of like how frozen was subtly about not needing men. Children aren't fully developed human being to understand the subtle/subliminal symbolism.

whale.to/c/harry_potter_subliminals.html

Everything you see, regardless if it's a picture or video, your subconscious sees it as if it's really happening. Your subconscious can remember every thing you see and hear from your entire life as well as everything the conscious mind doesn't interpretate, as well as happening right now. The subcon protects the conscious mind from psychological trauma (everytime you're confused or over loaded you're psychologically traumatized), what is deep in your subcon influences the conscious mind.
You single instance explanation is no match for a life long repetitive message drilled into your sister from childhood.

THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE YOU.

How does that answers my question beyond "Asking me"?
I think you really understimate children.
Have you been close to a children as an adult yourself lately (Just asking)?
Besides that doesn't take constant maturity in consideration there are many things I liked as late as 15 I know now they're bad.
If kids do get influenced by this how does that carries beyond teenage dreams.
You say that the pedo shill has been here for a long time and yet pedo's are still a minority and if the numbers increase is just because we're more alert of them.

My messages are also drilled and is not just one single instance.

Holla Forums get out

lol boy are you on the wrong site

Feminism is responsible for raising the age of consent so the white race can be out bred.

Well, I'm from Mexico and the age of consent starts at twelve and legally extends to people who are at most 2 years older and 2 years younger unless you're 12 or 13 in such cases the youngest you can get is also 12.

How?
Parents are easily invalidated from their own children in many areas., school, professional positions. If a teacher tells your child something is wrong, parental child rasing is completely undermined.

Have you seen ←this documentary called "consuming kids"? Companies know the psychology of consumers to a frightening degree, you really think a casual explanation will reform a child who literally had it's psychology raped by media?

Fully developed adults fall for mass media psychology, what chance do children have, sure there must be a hand full of kids out there, but i can assure this works, if the amazing amount of money used in advertisement isn't enough of an explanation. Watch the doc, and everything makes sense, Why children have cellphones or tablets despite being 5-9.

20 lines limit is so lames…

Part 2
I don't understand this question, i've met and talk to children yes, i'm not bashing the potential children have, but they still trapped to an even weaker human brain that works as an exploitable computer to dangerous 'people'. Our brains don't finish developing till after our 20.
Those are just the face value of them, of course you're aware of what mass media wants to be aware of, if you can remember seeing said thing, then it's not subliminal. Subliminal messages are messages that can't be interpreted by people under normal visual or auditory conditions, especially when each picture is being drilled at 60 frames per second.

I don't know, but it's kind of like how hiphop pushes homosexuality delaying of marriage and bashin

Literally every white-majority country in the world has a much higher age of consent then non-white majority countries. How has no one picked up on this?

Part 3
I didn't realize my message got cut. It either conditions them to normalize pedo rings or normalize pedophilia (just like the 80s normalized homosexuality. pexpress.co.uk/news/uk/533091/EXCLUSIVE-Charities-claim-satanic-abuse-children-rife

It's very charming that you're so involved with you sister, and i hate having long and negative conversations, but this is important information about the kind of world we live in. Please watch the videos i posted, it's an evasive psychological education that has been here before us.

Frozen was about a lot, but 'I don't need no man' wasn't one of its objective points. Especially with a man being a major character and vital to the entire plot and its resolution.

Not the guy you're replying to but I've previously watched that documentary. Consuming Kids makes some good points about how child psychology is abused for profit, but it's a little outdated. They still talk about how violent videogames can turn little boys into sadists around 41:30. Not to mention that one section at 34:45 where they play clips about how tv teaches kids to judge each other on clothing and appearances, while it's obvious that the original intention was demonstrating the cliche villainous popular kids and showing shallow materialism as an undesirable trait. The only non-villainous example they use is a humorous side character, where we laugh at how air-headed she is. It's dishonest to present this as materialist brainwashing when the actual message was the opposite.

Overall, they paint in too broad of strokes. Their solution at the end is more government regulation and makes parents seem completely helpless after their children ask them "up to nine times!" to buy a product. My personal opinion is that a combination of moderate government regulation and parental awareness is the solution.

I'd argue that it gives the child two different viewpoints that they have to decide between or maybe even find a compromise between, instead of the most recent one automatically overwriting older ones.

Also, the documentary doesn't deal with subliminal messaging, the level you say BFG operates on, but rather with explicit messages such as "wearing Sketchers shoes will make you cool!" which I'd call a message to the conscious mind. So unless there's positively-portrayed pedophilia in BFG, the documentary doesn't really relate to your point. To support your argument, you would have to instead provide evidence that subliminal advertising works, which I've heard the jury is still out on.

Did you even look at the rest of what i wrote because it answers this indirectly.
Clearly it was about a lot, just like how fury road was about a lot despite having very subtle feminist themes, or zootopia having subtle themes of a woman in a male dominated work force. Just because it's not part of the pleasant face value interpretation doesn't mean your subconscious doesn't see it.

see

bing.com/search?q=Alfred Blumstein youth guns and violent crime&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=alfred blumstein youth g&sc=0-24&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=AF988205C951412E924A5E540F1976A8
I can't link the pdf, but it's there in the first result. An increase in youth crime in the 90s Violence wasn't just in games, and i'm not saying video games alone were the cause but so much of meadia was either violent in the 90s
This is the twofold intent, a bad value presented as something else, children mimic television, a good example of this is how homosexuality is light heartedly presented in comedy during early disney and looney toons cartoons with crossdressing. These themes are presented to children who are hardly aware of themselves. Another example is promoting anti-Semitism as humor to promote jewish victim complex. Again the face value interpretation is obvious to quiet your conscious mind from the subliminal rape it's getting, of course they're not going to flat out tell you about how many times the word sex is spammed over their movies to condition you to link sexual desire with media.
Parents need to stop being so ignorant about all of this, and they need to know what to look for to screen what they buy or wait till their kids are full developed human beings to present dangerous psychological information.

The problem is teachers/doctors/academia are/is biased and they don't care for them as sons/daughters.

It's in the second video i think, watch both incase not. and everything else i posted does relate. Consuming kids was to show the last poster that advertisement does effect kids.

DUDE JEWS LMAO

The pdf didn't link well but google "Youth, Guns, and Violent Crime - Princeton University" By Alfred Blumstein

slashfilm.com/indiana-jones-5-george-lucas/

Poor Stevie can't let Lucas fuck off like Kennedy did

Source?

She has no free will? Or is she still a kid?

princeton.edu/futureofchildren/publications/docs/12_02_03.pdf
Is this it? The author's thesis is that the introduction of crack cocaine in the early 1980s, recruiting youth to work in the cocaine industry, and the availability of guns is to blame for youth crime, and I think he supports his claim rather well. There was a spike in youth violence in the 90s, but how do you explain its current 22-year decline (bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=nvatif) if media is as violent as ever? Dr. Blumstein explains it by looking at the reduction of the crack industry, law enforcement targeting illegal firearm possession, and better employment opportunities among youth, which I think is very reasonable. There is nothing about media of any kind mentioned in the pdf, and in my opinion it offers a much more convincing argument than "media causes crime".

I'm having a hard time believing that the Harry Potter link isn't parody, all of the pictures involve the authors arbitrarily ignoring and emphasizing elements to get the results they want. The first pic especially; why did the person think that only the left page is important? And even then, reading from right-to-left, top-to-bottom gives "OPRN". In the second pic, the only thing I see in the unedited pic is "J5

It's the same answer as "consuming kids" video it's just there to show a documented result. The point is that youth crime grew in the 90s and we know that youth enjoyed violent media.
The sexualized and violent cartoons aren't show on tv anymore, sure maybe a reboots or new violent shows but it was the majority in the 90s. Now it's most blatant about pushing identity politics from shows like adventure time, steven's universe, zootopia, frozen.

> And even then, reading from right-to-left, top-to-bottom gives "OPRN". In the second pic, the only thing I see in the unedited pic is "J5

Replying to myself. I went ahead and did my own research on experiments about the effectiveness of subliminal messaging. It seems that there's really no definitive evidence that proves it's effectiveness.

muse.jhu.edu/article/193862
The first mention of subliminal messaging was 1957 with James M. Vicary. He claimed that during a showing of the film Picnic that he subliminally inserted popcorn and Coke advertisements which made people buy more of those, but he never actually released his data and was never able to replicate his claimed results.

Most of the stuff you cited has its roots in Wilson Bryan Key's 1972 book Subliminal Seduction. His "research" includes having his students look at a picture, tell them to say the first thing that pops into their head, and then look for hidden images in the picture. The spaghetti orgy is pretty fucking hilarious, I have to say.

psp.sagepub.com/content/18/2/152
April 1992, Ohio and Rutgers University. The experiment flashed either positive images or negative images and then showed people doing normal daily activities. The researchers then asked the subjects to ascribe personality traits to the people in the film. The results shows that the subliminal imagery had a very small effect, but the much more important factor was whether the specific person in the film was attractive or not.

psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0021-9010.79.6.866
1994, an experiment shows that subliminal advertising has an effect about 1/10th as strong as detected messages, and even this weak effect is "statistically ambiguous".

archive.is/ykVeb (a BBC article covering the results in more detail)
This 2005 study found that subliminal advertising can very slightly increase preference for one drink brand over another, but I think it's interesting that the bigger factor was whether or not the subject was thirsty in the first place. Extrapolating this, I doubt sexual subliminal imagery would be effective on a prepubescent child, as sexual desire must first be present.

Overall, it seems that subliminal imagery produces very weak and inconclusive evidence even under the controlled environment of a laboratory.

>Most of the stuff you cited has its roots in Wilson Bryan Key's 1972 book Subliminal Seduction
I also cited two other people.

How would you teach a class to look for subliminal images?

You're forgetting what i've already explained, of course children don't have sexual desire, that doesn't mean you can't expose to sexual images that their conscious mind can't comprehend. It's embedding for when they're older and have sexual desire. You subconscious can remember everything you see and hear for your entire life. This is why we have car companies targeting children in their ads despite the obvious.

naturalnews.com/049103_vaccination_lies_cigarette_dangers_pesticides_in_food.html
Studies also said smoking wasn't harmful. Scientists/studies can easily be bought when you're a national/global company. The reason i know this exists is because i can see it in media and advertisement.

If subliminal advertisement is so weak then why do you think it's still used today? and they spend way too much for ads grist.org/article/food-2010-11-09-the-fast-food-industrys-4-2-billion-marketing-blitz/

1/2

You're mixing up correlation with causation. There's no proven link between the two, whereas Dr. Blumstein provides a very strong causal link as to how cocaine and guns directly produce youth violence. You should maybe look at the demographics of juvenile delinquents vs the demographics of who watched violent cartoons in the 90s. Dr. Blumstein's study finds that the majority of violent youth during the 80s and 90s were also black, did only black children watch violent media?

The decline started after the 1994 peak, as shown by Blumstein's study. Going off of your theory, that should mean that 1994 would have also seen a change to nonviolent children's media. Here's the list: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animated_television_series_of_1994
You're referring to the current lineup of children's media, the oldest of your examples, Adventure Time, going back to 2010. While I agree they have a lesser degree of violence (but still do contain violence), why would the decline in youth violence and crime happen 16 years before the switch to nonviolent cartoons?

Is there any evidence that the subliminal mind can rearrange letters? And you still haven't addressed why the right page was arbitrarily deemed unimportant. It all seems so arbitrary; why would someone's subconscious pick out those four letters from a pool of eight? What if the subconscious instead focuses on the top four letters and arranges them into "JORP", which in some circles is a derogatory term for a Jew?

2/2

You'll have to tell me about them, I can't find anything.

To make it worth their time, I would first have to prove that they have a significant effect on the decisions we make, of which I'm not convinced after going through the literature. Even then, what seems to be more likely with that method is that people start out with the mindset that they will look for sexual imagery, and because of this they find it. It's the same as picking shapes out in clouds, just using the imagination.

The whole point of this thread is that BFG is using subliminal imagery for pro-pedophilia purposes, persuading children to have sex before puberty. Are you saying that's impossible?

Then why do you trust any of your experts? Why do you trust Nathan Bell, who has no credentials? Do you have any evidence that all those studies I cited are bought?

Fuck there is some heavy shit in this thread. Makes me feel queasy.

Also when you talked about how the subconscious remembers everything even if we don't consciously interpret it and this related to psychological trauma. Makes me wonder about certain scripture that talks about just viewing or listening to particular things can hurt you without you knowing…

Don't believe everything you hear on the internet.

One more thing I would like to point out: you completely ignored the entire genre of comic book movies when you said how children's media is now nonviolent, not to mention how most of the violent videogame franchises portrayed in Consuming Kids are still around, most notably Halo, GTA, and CoD.

That Harry Potter link is fucking retarded. I can't see 1/10th of the supposed "SEX", even when I've been shown where they apparently are. Subliminal messaging is utter bullshit, I'd be more concerned about superliminal messages tbh.

Could be the start of a dank meme, though.

Ever notice the SEX that Kylo forms in his iconic position? They even arrange the snowflakes in an arrow to point to it, just in case your subconscious missed it. Other symbols that just raped your mind include an extremely attractive nude woman, two faces (one with flowing hair – trying to encourage androgyny???), a severed penis in the lower-left, and a log of shit in the lower-right.

It may be true, but the vid is trash.

Part 1
Answer my question first, If you're correct then why would advertisers keep wasting time and money doing this to their media and advertisement if it doesn't work?
You know what violent and repetitive music became mainstream with black youths and went corporate during the 90?.

verywell.com/the-conscious-and-unconscious-mind-2795946
>The unconscious mind is a reservoir of feelings, thoughts, urges, and memories that outside of our conscious awareness. Most of the contents of the unconscious are unacceptable or unpleasant, such as feelings of pain, anxiety, or conflict. According to Freud, the unconscious continues to influence our behavior and experience, even though we are unaware of these underlying influences.
The subconscious mind sees and remembers everything the conscious mind doesn't. Because the conscious mind is like a spotlight, while the subconscious sees in the dark.
I don't know why you're focusing on it, Because PORN is scattered on the left page. It's possible there is something ancient reference or other seeminglyarbitrary symbolism or words, but the most obvious is there to make it easy for you to see the sexual message.

Maybe i didn't explaining it well enough, this video is pretty thorough, it also answers how certain messages reach specific kinds of people. youtube.com/watch?v=By6yDL7LGgY
Because porn relates to sex, sex and death/religious apocalypse are the most common messages because they can get the most emotional reaction from you, and are the most easily relatable.

Part 2
Children (without serious psychological trauma) don't have sexual desire.

Because the evidence is shown to me in the video/pictures and it's used in other ads. naturalnews.com/index-Badvertising.html naturalnews.com/Images/Tipalet-Blow-in-her-face.jpg

>psp.sagepub.com/content/18/2/152 The results shows that the subliminal imagery had a very small effect, but the much more important factor was whether the specific person in the film was attractive or not.
>psycnet.apa.org/?&fa=main.doiLanding&doi=10.1037/0021-9010.79.6.866 1994, an experiment shows that subliminal advertising has an effect about 1/10th as strong as detected messages, and even this weak effect is "statistically ambiguous".
The conscious mind isn't aware of the subconscious, plus you can't compare two experimentals to a life time of conditioning from an encompassing media outlet, the average tv watcher watches much more ads and hours of media in magazines, music, movies, radio. Words by themselves are weak but when they become repetitive and bypass the conscious mind they influence it.

Part 3
archive.is/ykVeb (a BBC article covering the results in more detail)
>But what it did demonstrate is that, while the fear of subliminal advertising may be based on a kernel of scientific truth, in practice this would be a devilishly tricky thing to pull off.

>And balance the low chance of success against the catastrophic PR (and legal) risk of getting caught doing this, and you'd have to be a true Mad Man to try it.
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/find-the-hidden-penis-6412335
3.bp.blogspot.com/-jPyPnZCe0Mg/UCCVouQOgJI/AAAAAAAAABU/hAOJVCpnKsg/s1600/dirtylittlemermaid1.jpg

You need a repetitive message said through out the medium, and you need to appeal to human emotionals.
Like this vimeo.com/100178568 the whole music video refers to homosexuality, uses sex to bypass the conscious mind, and this song is still played on the radio today.

Part 4
I have evidence that big companies lie/suppress studies, it's tabacco and pharmaceuticals do it. naturalnews.com/008291_Big_Pharma_Tobacco.html When that article about pedo rings in the UK (that i posted earlier) came out a lot of reports were removed.

Yes, except I think you just read far too much into it only to arrive at the preconceived conclusions you desire.