PREVIOUSLY

Other urls found in this thread:

channelawesome.com/disney-needs-more-straight-rantasmo/
howhot.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=5OGXLHIexCg
youtube.com/watch?v=xDlzAcp0Sy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The classics.

Didn't expect an amateur geek internet personalty empire to have so much dirty laundry
Is this because Ebert retweeted his tribute video?

nah, i think it's something deep within his being
i mean, just look at him, he has it written on his face that he's an arrogant cunt

Nah, he's one of those pretentious faggots who were making their "movies" in college and studying film. The worst type of cancer.

Can we nickname obcurist lupa to obscurist poopa?

could be

Nah, that's pretty bad.

Are you 12?

Linkara is the Bill Cosby of channel awesome

Jewwario killed himself after being date raped by linkara

Reposting Spoony's most recent and obviously high-effort work.

What the fuck am I doing with my life…

Getting sick dubs.

ABBA must be so proud to be credited

Is all that shit true? Holy fuck.

..I'm sorry, what's happening?

Voter fraud user, check the archive of the last thread. He voted in 2 states.

Is she sucking out all his energy? This is early era April. Before Spoony melted.

Actually, the fact that Spoony's heart is apparently so strong it creates vacuums is what's draining his energy.

This is A'muricah!

Why is he hanging out with Doug? I thought he was kicked off CA because of his love letter to jesuotaku. Do I need to be more informed with the autism?

I know this is a really dumb questions but after years of not understanding i must ask: What's so important abut repeating digits?

Wrong. Linkara gets off reading and watching rape, he is too much of a beta pussy faggot to act on his fetish.

What did he mean by this?

That he is mentally ill

When does he say this?

I kind of chuckled at that gif for whatever reason, which is more than I can say for any Linkara video I've seen.

That's been retroactively made okay because she's a boy now.

It's self evident, mang. Just look at mine.

Okay, the green on is just gold!
Can you image that pathetic trainwreck rolling on the street drunk while a comic is stuffed in his ass? It's fucking gold!

Are they ripping off brad tries?

So nothing? Alright

So it's a meme?

I do have to agree that with the decrease in user numbers from 4chan to Holla Forums getting dubs is overrated as the odds of gething them have extremly increased.

Pretty easy to do when Holla Forums seems dead half the time.

I believe Doug told him that he was dissapointed jokingly but this faggot doesn't have any sense of humor.

That's pretty mean to Phallous and Brad. They're not (as) bad.

So he finally came out of the closet?

Why they censored Latza surname? Oh yeah nobody really knows who the fuck he is and how he's craving for internet notability

This photo reminds me that when Latza finds his inner strength, he will exceed Critic's power and become immortal

Not a gif. though.

It's was the start of never ending forced memes.

What program is that?

You must learn the ways of the digits.

This was before she became a dude, right?

Yeah.

shame, all she would have had to do is put on some weight and she'd have been pretty fuckable.

Phelous is screwed.

what's this all about?

What's the deal with Doug always promoting a charity at the end of videos? Is it extreme guilt?

wouldn't you want to do something good with it if thousands of people were listening to you every week?

How about you teach it then?

That remind me that those 3 idiots made a review of Food Fight that was the one by the Nostalgia Critic and they were even less funny ghan the NC was.

I am so NOT kidding

You'll never get it.

Should I just kill myself now?

Why didn't you save her??

yes

Because shes 4 years older than me.

Her last name is Dicksion, that's couldn't have been fortunate.

Hey everyone it's Hope Chapman's testosterone update she now sounds like a dyke that smokes 3 packs a day

How do you fuck that up? Hell hope even more like cute now than before. And I'm not even into traps

"Uh…thanks guys for sending all those e-mails to Jimmy…heh, heh….uh he's probably gonna call me.. no for sure. Thanks guys!"

(checked)
It's probably from getting over the eating disorder she had.

So in order to start eating healthily she needs to grow a penis and inject testosterone which makes her sound more feminine.

pics related are with her fuck toy Zac Berschy from Anime News Network

lol

Anime news network guy has soulless eyes. Reminds me of someone….

And you could have saved her from that last name, too.

Oh shit, she's actually having treatments? Fuck, that pretty much guarantees she's going to an hero after she realises what she's done to herself.

Holy shit. They both look like future spree killers.

Stop rubbing it in. It hurts enough knowing you'll never get to have a marzgurl of your own as it is….

channelawesome.com/disney-needs-more-straight-rantasmo/
God dammit Lindsay.

How is she not fried from channel awesome yet after talking so much shit and calling her boss a sexist for dressing herself?

Learn to read.

Didn't she quit?

Because Doug probably agrees.

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Where the fuck did this shit come from? I swear to God, it just exploded in the last two years. There were always attention whores but this is ridiculous

No I mean the entire fucking abstract gender bullshit. Where is this shit coming from? Is it academia? Tumblr? This a trend right? They can't actually believe that their gender is based on moon phases and weather patterns and shit.

Both

She quit. is right

It started with French Theory/Post-structuralism, massive degenerates created the gender theory back then in the 1960s/1970s. Ten years ago, all the leftists students and teachers from the USA started to fall for this crap and popularized gender bullshits, "patriarchy" and pretty much created the SJWs.

It started with a bullshit thing called the Queer Theory, that states that gender is malleable and the roles feminine and masculine are cultural impositions.

The funny thing is that this could refute the "born that way" excuse spewed by sodomites, because if you gender can be changed, the evangelical pastor treatment that of praying the gay away is legit.

Is funny see the tumblrists get buttmad when they can't refute or recognize their cognitive dissonance when this is stated.

It started when some kid in the 50s or early 60s had a botched circumcision, which destroyed his penis. The parents decided the best thing to do would be to turn it into a vagina, since it was already mutilated, and raise him as a girl. To do this, they sent him and his brother to some psychologist who would do things like put the two boys(who were only 4 or 5 at this point) in sexual positions, with the kid with the mutilated penis being put in the female role. After doing this for some time, he declared that he had taught the boy to become female and therefore proved that "gender roles" are something that are learned, not something natural.

What he failed to mention is that the boy stopped identifying as a female in his early teens and later committed suicide after constant failed relationships with real women.

Motherfucker sounds AND dresses like a generic 8th grader

Circa 1994.

Is it weird that to my ears Jesu legit sounds like Edward Furlong's John Condor?

She doesn't look bad without the stupid dyed hair

I certainly wasn't expecting that

jizz cuckman > all these failures

Where indeed?

Here`s the proof

Part 2

shoe a qt

Shoe impersonating Boxxy in video related

howhot.io/

Meant to say John Connor

Did any of them but Goggles ever have nudes?

Reminder that Jewy Joe is a pro-feminist SJW, anita sarkesian defender, white knight, shill, sellout, scammer, profited off jewwario's death and is an all-out piece of trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=5OGXLHIexCg

You'd be surprised how many guys that are part of progressive-approved outlets have girlfriends that hate SJWs. Pic related.

Fuckboy Pat is a SJW?

Where did all go so horribly wrong?

Spoony's love proposal (in his way), made her change sex. Im giving "him" 3 years tops till jewario.

Trick question, they were all outcast e-famous trainwrecks long before they were magnetically driven together by e-money greed.

Chris Chan is a superior artist to HMMM, oh what a world, what a world.

It looks like if that room were to catch on fire none of them would even bother trying to escape.

What a beautiful thought.

Y'know, that would've worked a lot better if he edited quick zooms over to each panel instead of slowly panning across the page and spoiling the reveal before he even reacts to it.

She looks like she was an extra in that Jim Carrey Grinch movie.

They're just normalfags. Liam is the worst of the bunch when it comes to that (and he's an SJW weeb, even worse). Matt is next, though he's back off a lot. Pat used to be bad, but has waaay backed off, in part because of his GF. Wollie was always the most uncucked one.

What makes a 30+ year old man think it's acceptable to still ware a fedora? He has to know how it makes him look, Rob is the crafty Jew of the bunch, not one of the self-unaware autists.

Speaking of autists, what's going on in that second pic? Are they trying to do the YMCA thing?

MORE
The keks must flow.

She belongs on /furry/.

They all look like they're about to become an jewwario.

Left to right
The site's go to whore, allegedly fucked everyone except for jewario and linkara, SJW who hangs out with anita, baby killer, graveyard uterus
A walking deadman who is ironically the least jewy in the whole site, half decent human being who broke under the pressure of actually having a family to feed, actually got the short end of the stick since he went bankrupt thanks to dougues jewery, blew his brains out a la cobain

Wasn't Wollie the one that was always mad that he had fans, and was constantly fulfilling the angry black man role back in the day.

What the fuck is that pic you posted?

Fluffies

It makes me extremely uncomfortable for some reason.

Shall we start the betting pool for when this freak will kill itself?

I don't recall that at all.

Fluffy abuse centers around causing as much physical and emotional pain towards small annoying rodent horse creatures that deserve what they get. So your instincts have served you well after all.

That was way back from before they showed their faces, back when Matt was scared of being called ugly, and everyone thought they were teenagers. Pat mentioned it on a video.

He was only on one video before they started showing their faces, it was the one where he kicked their asses at Marvel. After that they had fighterpedia which Wollie showed up in in person.

Who are these people?

They play video games. Basically a less shitty Game Grumps that were doing it first.

Woolie is the only one who apparently takes competitive gaming seriously, the rest of them are casual neets with Pat as a close second had he not be such a lazy slob. Though to be fairhey've all gotten fat and old as fuck.

Ugh. What is her deal?

Pictures speak louder than words

Why does the style remind me of Chris Chan so much?

Douge litterally reads popular opinions on the net and copypastes them as his own opinion what a fucking loser.

Nothing is worse than the Guy Fawkes mask hung on the wall.

Did he just post that?

And to think this negress lost to Lindsay "muh abortion" Ellis

I'm sorry but I must agree, canon Samus on heels is pretty retarded, especially since she didn't needed them before that.
I'm not against it in this is someone's personal R34 though.

I don't think most of these people who use these masks realize how much of dick Guy Fawkes really was.

That pretty insulting too Chris-chan

ATFW sequel when??

Two Best Friends Play

I don't think benzaie is SJW.

Yes.

Those heels were there for the jet function in the game. The highlighting of those were there to make it noticeable in the brawl game with all four players playing. Doug only did it because tumblr hissyfit back then. It's not like he did this when other M came out, which coincidentally, that design is more based off of. The ignoring of not giving heels to samus was similar there as well. He's complaining about an issue in a crossover game that mostly uses the recent incarnation of a character for ruining her character when this happened prior. This is also coming from the guy that liked Bioshock Infinite and has shown lack of knowledge in anything video games.

I'm not disagreeing with not putting samus in heels given how that was highlighted in the concept of art in Other M but I think you give Doug too much credit. He only did it for brownie points and not an actual concern for the character and how she's been treated throughout the years. People like him will never look past and understand design choices.

20,000 dollars to buy a couple more syringes and latex gloves, litterally loose change at best

james remains based

Did anyone else notice a video get deleted from Cinemassacre, one of those Mike & Ryan plays videos that no one watches?

Mineycrafta mike probably did something cringy again.

Linkara will caught with CP one day I swear.

So that's three videos, now? Should we be calling him Motherfucker Kike Matei for constantly trying to retcon reality?

Oddly, she attributed her skinniness to an eating disorder that was cured the moment she became a dude. Looking good with the extra weight, shame about the voice.

That's just depressing, like an obscure kind of cucking (gf becoming a dude)

I also wondered this–why not try looking like a "normal" guy, at least for the early adjustment period, before going extra conspicuous? Theory: the 1990s middle school look could suggest that her mind is arrested in 1990s middle school. A lot of anime fans never matured mentally/emotionally past adolescence.

MEME MAGIC

Anyone knows why Hope decided such a stupid idea of "becoming a man"?

Because xe is a mentally-ill idiot, probably.

Or, maybe it was the trauma that Spoony caused her.

no it just sounds like she's grasping for some quick fix solution to deep rotted mental dysfunction. The latest straw she's pulled is that saying she a boy now will finally maker her stop feeling bad. But it didn't last because as she said, she stopped eating again after a few days.

So now she's fucking up her body irreparably but continues going through with it in a desperate attempt to recapture that same relief she initially felt but she won't. That would take a deep amount of introspection that none of these people have.

Hmmmmmmmm?

Feminism: not even once

Is Decker still leeching off his handicap girlfriend and her mom?

Okay, now I'm lost

Ah yes the K-Mart version of Channel Awesome

What's the Target version? RLM or Cinemassacre?

dat internet disease poses

Something about saying "I'm a man" out loud making her less bulimic, I think.

What is that supposed to be? An earthquake struck one of the CA member's houses?

oh, quit complaining

look for the next video game/anime con and pick a cute girl there cosplaying. she'll be all the marzgurl you can handle

Phelous's room.

He's gonna getcha!

no wonder she loves noah. she looked a ton like him growing up

phelous does seem like the type to have browsed 4chan back when that actually meant something

he never fucking learns huh?

I'm still convinced that Doug hasn't played a video game since the early 90s.

I thought him and Violet were already dating.

what do we know about her? is she going to cuck him?

95% sure Phelous still browses 4chan and Holla Forums Holla Forums

I said SJW-approved. i didn't call them SJWs (though Pat has an almost Louie C.K. level of prostration before black guys). Though constantly plugging NeoGAF and Giant Bomb doesn't help the image. Incidentally, these guys all came down on the side of Gamergate back in its first two weeks before the media irrevocably twisted it into a story about soggy knees.

I disagree. Liam is a country boy through and through, so he hasn't been exposed to the libshit Montreal propaganda all his life. He just gets annoying when he constantly tries to play devil's advocate on the podcast.

I think it's the opposite. he's gotten more cucked over time. FFS, in the latest podcast he quoted the "I was just pretending to be retarded" meme, but stumbled over himself to say "stupid" instead so as to avoid being offensive. Liam still uses retarded all the time. Woolie literally has a poster in his apartment calling Bionic Commando retarded.

Except where he spent 90% of the FFX video calling Trump supporters and anyone that isn't 100% onboard with BLM irredeemable racists.

He, like Pat, also thought Gods of Egypt should have had a nigger cast, even though that would have been far more anachronistic than a few white Greeks showing up in roles in the film.

No, it's not. Joan of Arc was a standard-bearer, you retard, Doug. She didn't fight.

Frustrating to listen to on my way to a 10 hour shift at 5:00 in the morning.

Now that he's married a fat, flat-faced-yet-hook-nosed witchtroll, I want Matt to leave.

Especially since he betrayed that she decides what he's allowed to watch now, even when he's by himself.

There's nothing wrong with KMart, pleb.

Will this be the one? Will this push Brad "coke the pain away" Jones over the edge?

What a pussy.

Christ, it seems like the only non-cucked videogame channels left are the ones that don't attention whore with facecam. Even vid related isn't that much of a faggot.

Of course, historical accuracy isn't real, only feels are real.

Now that's what I call a cuckold.

What's this "20 line max" bullshit, BO? What kind of faggotry are you pushing on the board?

what the hell

Is that why their stores are so seedy?

No, a cuckold would be if he invited Woolie over to fuck her. Something Pat would probably do if his girlfriend didn't abhor SJW practices (she drew first pic back when gamergate was starting for example). It is kind of nuts that tiny, bald, pink Pat has the best looking chick of the the bunch. Matt and Woolie have chubby problem hairs and Liam's gf is just female Liam.

He explained that his wife was going out for the night with all her friends, leaving him alone. When he intimated he might watch Gods of Egypt she told him he wasn't allowed because it was so offensive with its whitewashing. He admitted he had to beg her for permission.

Probably trying to make us have to post more often to create the illusion of a livelier board.

matt why

Yeah, man. Her tumblr page/blog or whatever back then went to town on Chelsea. Called her out on being a professional victim backed by the indie cliques.

What a stupid whore.

What a fucking nigger

Leave Best Friends out of this shit.

Why do these exist?

Douge casting couched her, didn't he?

Is this really him?

probably

what is that?

Some fucking toys they made of "Youtube" "stars".

"Now Lindsay….why do you think you'd be good for the job? Uh-huh. Well, let me just have to take a seat on my couch."

Yes.

Jesus christ.
What the fuck is this garbage?

It's a bad sign when the girl's last name rhymes with gonorrhea

Are the Best Friends really that cucked? I mean, I know Matt is since he got married to a whale who probably runs his whole life now. I've been following them for years now and they have had their moments, especially in the FFX series where they call Trump supporters and anti-BLM supporters racists, but then again, they are Canadian, so it just proves that country is a liberal cesspool of propaganda backed by a faggot for a leader.

Are Guru Larry and LGR the only ecelebs that aren't total losers?

I didn't even care about the Trump stuff. The "Trump is literally Hitler" maymay is so ubiquitous as to be meaningless now. However, i got seriously pissed when Woolie as "Racist Wakka" started talking about how All Lives Matter. BLM is cancer, pure and simple. Woolie lives in fucking Canada; he knows nothing about it, yet he felt qualified to call anyone opposed this crybaby black supremacist movement a fucking racist.

It's more that they're from Montreal than anything. Liam is less affected. When he called the bird from Start Fox Adventures a Cloud Nigger, there was complete silence from Woolie and Matt, because the former is used to being able to leverage his race all the time, and the latter is part of that.

For the most part, I have to agree. Again, they're not even in our country and have no idea what's really going on or probably don't care much. At most they see whatever cucked news network the fags in the Canadian government allow them to see where every minute is "LOOK AT HOW RACIST AND MEAN DRUMPF IS!"

I thought the racist Wakka was fucking great when he was practically calling the Al Bhed sand niggers or at least dancing around there. I never took Woolie to be a BLM nigger though, he seemed like a cool guy for the most part, especially because in the No More Heroes 2 plsythrough he was talking about colloquialisms for lynching niggers and laughing about it too.

Before that moment, I always took Liam to be a possible SJW since being a weeb and being a progressive "enlightened" Numale go hand-in-hand, but I never realized he was so based. He truly is a rising superstar.

They're cucknadians, how are you surprised? They probably voted for CURRENT YEAR man.

They did ;_;

In fact, they spent ten minutes praising how awesome he was.

Remember how pissed he got at Max in the Life is Tumblr playthrough? Max was whining about hunting deer, and taking a trophy, and Liam angrily demanded to know what she would have them do with the head?

He's a big guy.

You're right, at least we know Liam isn't one of those "muh animal cruelty ban hunting" fags.

I also recall in the Deus Ex Playthrough, when Matt and Pat got to that hilarious negress who is rummaging trash and speaks with accurate ghetto linguistics, they went on for like 7 parts talking about how offensive and unrealistic that portrayal of black people the game has even though the game takes place in Chicago and niggers DO talk and act like that today (and probably will in the future).

When you're born and raised in Canada, I'm sure you're injected with all sorts of tolerance education, so I can't say I'm surprised that they voted for CURRENT YEAR man. I assume the only people who aren't brainwashed by the liberal propaganda are those few Canucks who are living out in the wilderness and anyone not living in huge cities where most of the populace resides. Did Liam also vote for CURRENT YEAR man? If he did, do you think he voted because his other buddies voted for him or because he actually thinks that the faggot is good?

UUUU
(Checked)

Jesus Spoony… if you would have just put in even a sliver of effort, you could be close to 10 grand a month now….10 grand a month for doing nothing!

at least this dubs are not latza dubs

i know the lesser Channel Awesome connoisseurs think he's just another autist, but Dougie's got a heart of gold. I get the feeling that he knows exactly what the deal is and just really wants to bring joy to people (as well as make a living).

Yeah he's got awful facial hair and initially thought he was either an idiot or autistic, just he must just be even uglier underneath it. he dresses well, he knows how to put out a video and he's just catering to his autistic fanbase. Good man.

dougie please

anyone know how I can see Mike Mattei's Minecraft review?

I actually kinda like Mike but that video was pure gold

what an awful sentence.

Yeah he's got awful facial hair and initially I thought he was either an idiot or autistic, but he just must be even uglier underneath.

it's over, he's done. It's dropped shitload these past two months. I believe in another 2 or 3 he'll be down to the $750 or so he's getting from friends.

pic related

short-hair spoony was so lively. When did it all go downhill? For me I don't think I've enjoyed him since around the time he started using fan-made animated intros.

Spoony showed up in 2007, almost 10 years ago! Bayou Billy, Samurai Zombie Nation, FF, FMV Hell… he was one of the best. He was right next to James when they were both peaking.

Hory chit…

was never a fan of some of his videos like Samurai Zombie Nation E.T. (though e.t. was an interesting spectacle, sort of a work of art). Really enjoyed the early aspects of his persona that he carved out like FMV Hell as you say, FFVIII, even as far as Ultima reviews, He really had his own unique personality and style.

that reminds me, is it worth watching Spoony's Ultima IX review? By that point I had already jumped ship and decided never to visit that trainwreck of a website ever again, but at the time my bro said it was actually good.

Yeah he was great up until around 2009-2010. For a long time, he was the only one who give attention to old, obscure PC games, like Phantasmagoria 2 or that Pumpkin Head game. I guess after that he just ran out of games that he genuinely wanted to talk about.

It's alright. There's one part where he tries to get emotional about the game, but he does go really in depth into the game. All of his Ultima videos are worth a watch if you're into the series.

This is classic spoony, nothing tops the raw wit he brought to the table. The internet age has brought us nothing but shit yet still this single gem exists to give us false hope for a better future. The pinnacle of entertainment during the internet age.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDlzAcp0Sy0

Spoony's downfall is truly a sight to behold.

No, it's not worth watching anything from channel autism

kill yourself plebe

What's even worse is that she wasn't even going to talk like that originally- her voice actress decided to talk like that so the character would be more funny. So they're complaining about it being racist when the negress actress did it on purpose.

The pun doesn't even work since he vapes now.

In their defence, I'm a non yank, too, and until I started seeing BLM activists, I assumed that the American niggress was a hollywood invention.

That's understandable when you sent from the US so you probably have a bit more civilized negroes in your area, and to be honest with you, I never knew niggers like that were actually real until I went to Chicago myself. Like 90% of them spoke like "MMM AYO BABY YOU CUTE". I was terrified.

Besides, stereotypes exist for a reason. Also, the whole character was played for laughs, and clearly Matt and pat just saw it as some horrible blackface impression of a common nigger. Anyone else would've heard that and thought "haha silly nigger". (Anyone who isn't cucked as hell at least).

That's understandable when you aren't from the US*. Jesus my autism is acting up

Truth, only blacks I ever knew properly were pretty cool. One guy came from Ghana, he's a programmer now and is based as fuck. He gave out shit to some kid in his neighbourhood for "Dressing and acting like a nigger."

Christ, even DSP has a bigger house. Great job moving to some shitville, Noah.

Time for new thread? Can't remember what bump limit is here.

Yep.

You know, BO, we'd get fewer Game of Cuck threads clogging the catalog if nobody had to make new threads at 300 instead of 750.

BO doesn't give a fuck and is a retarded kike.

wasn't the only reason she had to wear that uncomfortable armor was because she'd be found out as a woman and burned at the stake?

literally who