Cashgrab of a Cashgrab

Other urls found in this thread:

independencedaymystreet.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#PleaseMessWithEarth

So is that black guy black because he's Will Smith's character or is he black because they needed another token black character as fighter pilot?

BRAVO

This is basic Jew storytelling.
Go look at any movie with Jewish writers, directors, or producers and you'll see the same theme.

I thought commander data died in the first one?

Yes.

wholly shit, my sides

it's called Fortunate Son retards

wew

This.

Clarence Clearwater Revival is my favourite band, I should know.

Which one?

absolute madmen.

Exactly.

The title of the song is Yay Me

And it's written by Bono, you fucking retards.

It's U2 - Yay Me

This looks genuinely atrocious.

Who the fuck pays to watch this shit?

In 2016 the ayyys are back! Spend 15 shekels watching a Jew and and Black save planet earth (earth must be lower cased to show that we are not above any other type of ayys out there because that would be spiecist)

So this and Suicide Squad have the song, anyone know if Finding Dory does?

But what would be the fun in that? Its much funner to waste millions of human lives and billions of dollars making useless weapons to fight the aliens in 1 v 1 fights.

IS DATA PLAYING A TRANNY?!

Your inquisitive feline is sub par.

No, seriously, is he playing a tranny? Look at this.

his character is gay now.

so his lover can watch over his comatose body, then get killed by the ayys, causing gay Data to try for the high score.

IT ACTUALLY PLAYS, I cant wait to see how many scenes are directly copied from independence day. In the two commercials ive seen there are at least 3. Also, that long haired dude was dead. What the fuck?

I could say the same to you

Maybe he is an alien. Or will probably die just like the first movie. I get people are foinf to watch this, but reusing scenes from a years old movie is very fucking lazy.

The first one is a great action movie with great special effects, deal with it.

Does hollywood even think any more or is it just a basic algebra problem for them where context is completely ignored?

the "we're going to kick a lot of alien ass" part is the actual end of the movie.

You guys never told me this website existed:
independencedaymystreet.com/
Now I can imagine what Bethesda could look like if ayyliens attacked, or if Xenu wanted to kill the scientologists.

They just know that Fortunate Son + war footage equals money