This, I managed to filter Dany/Yara out of my mind already

youtube.com/watch?v=CZfnDLsFlVY

Spot the Stannisfag

Based user, thanks

He's Azor ahai

got better version
youtube.com/watch?v=4Cmk9ACwc7w

Jesus fucking christ it was even worse than I expected

This picture triggers my autism. Have a cropped version.

So, just like every other episode Tommen is in?

Thanks user, saved.

lel

Battle was mediocre in my book.

Man, I wonder how many of Jon's army wouldn't have died if they knew that they were about to get helped by thousands of mounted knights?

WOMEN ON TOP

Remember that the finale is probably the episode when tommen dies because smirkfu is killed too along with the high sparrow

dat filename

i lost it user, i lost so hard

well done

The only battles she knows about are the warring STDs brewing in that red snatch.

It almost made me throw up, couldn't make out what the fuck was going on

also shield wall was fucking ridiculous

For →

Man, that battle was trying so hard to be 300, complete with the gratuitous slow motion, except 300 was actually fucking cool to watch.

:o

According to the death list Tommen, Margery, Loras, Lancel, Pycelle, Kevan, Yara and Euron all have to die next week.

BRAVO D&D

Is there any indication that she knew he would actually come? I mean he's not exactly known for dependability.

lmao

She wrote a letter asking for him to come, for fuck's sake.
And she just shows up halfway through the battle at his side? Where the fuck did she go and how did nobody notice it?

Already: Osha, Rickon, Blackfish

Soon: Beric and Thoros

This wasn't exactly meant to be "cool to watch", there were perhaps 15 seconds of slow motion, not half the movie like 300. Bastardbowl was surprisingly messy, chaotic and brutal.

Pleb taste, pleb taaste

Never forget
vengeance achieved

k then.
My stream was fucking up and when I asked what was happening last thread when everyone was talking about Ramsay losing noone answered

IT'S HIS FAULT FOR NOT LISTENING

I liked Blackfish :(

Pycelle and Kevan killed by the little birds on Varys or Qyburn orders

Margaery, Loras, Lancel and The high sparrow all of them die when Cersei blows up the Sept of Baelor with Wildfire

Tommen will kill himself after losing Margaery

Sleep tight dire doggo

Never said I rated the movie highly as whole, but the opening battle (something Bastardbowl obviously tried to emulate) was near perfect.

What was the point of CIA marrying off sansa to ramsey?

I could have done that after 12 beers

Yep, that's women for you

Also, captcha seems sentient

losing men*

OH SHIT I FORGOT

Yeah, at least Thoros was on that list. Not sure about Beric, But also all of the Freys were on the list. I expect a possible lady Stoneheart reveal at the end, having killed all the Freys. I can't think of who else would.

Sleep tight pupper ;_;
You know remember Tormund literally biting Umber's neck off

You know goddamn why.

I hope for Frey pies, that would be awesome

SERPENTINE
E
R
P
E
N
T
I
N
E

To get Sansa to Winterfell. Nothing more than a plot device

If you mean in universe, so CIA will look nice in comparison I guess.

We've already established no one will ever solve this mystery

They already ruined that by having the Manderlays refuse to join, unlike in the books where everyone is still loyal to the Starks, the Freys just have hostages.

I'm not even basing it off any list. Just off the fact they were reintroduced following a three year absence, and D&D only do that if they're going to kill someone.

What's wrong with shield walls, you cunt?

Shield wall was literally best part of the episode

Littlefinger isn't supposed to be retarded.

Show!Littlefinger is not book!Littlefinger.

Night night /got/ friends
Battle itself was amaising!

I wouldn't put it past D&D to kill off a lot of important characters in one episode.

eat a bag of dicks and die

D&D unintentionally redpilling people on military women?

No thanks.

Yara is ugly and by the time Daenerys takes Westeros she'll be big as a house. I'd rather just watch a lesbian orgy with extras than with those two involved.

there was a bunch of dudes holding some stupidly long spears while they try to keep up with the guys with the shields, all in a series of chaotic and awkward movements

The place the Greyjoys are from.

Show!Littlefinger is not supposed to be retarded either, the issue is that D&D are. They clearly want to portray him as a slimy but intelligent schemer and just fail at it.

If you haven't noticed, D&D can't portray anyone as intelligent.

Tyrion and Varys most of the time at least

When was the last time they did that?

well, normal sized pikes then. Which would have been pretty fucking useless for what they were being used if the show was in the least realistic

season 4

Varys consistently being one step ahead and getting the fuck out of dodge before the siege with a plausible reason as to why.

I don't recall, what was that reason, exactly?

I hope Varys do something in Westeros in the finale.

so how was it? it was like a slide show for me

Trying to get allies in Westeros and trying to find ships for the journey there

Are there still people who choose to watch Game of Thrones on a 360p laggy stream over waiting a few hours for the 1080p torrent to come out?

If you're that desperate then just sign up for a free month of HBO membership.

That's not very intelligent, that's just common sense.

he has some stabbing to do

Are there still people who choose to watch Game of Thrones?

Intelligent part was having that as a cover story for why he left the city right before the attack. Unless that's just supposed to just be random coincidence.

You know you're implying that Varys knew about the impending attack and didn't say anything, right?

What are they bitching about now? I would have thought they'd have loved this episode.

The Good:

The Bad:

This really does herald the end of the series though. The only thing remotely interesting now are the white walkers, and the dragons are going to nuke the shit out of them. They have no readily apparent counter to dragons.

Also, I reiterate, fuck tumblr. I'm sick of minorities/women lecturing the dumb white males about shit. Sansa's 'you don't know him' was retarded. Jon could have said, 'I fought fucking blue darth maul while he was resurrecting the dead.'

yes

I'm a yuropoor and I live in the shitty part of yurop with no HBO. sky bought the rights to stream it here and it's not a live one, you'll have to wait until monday to get the episode so those are my options. watch the episode as it airs or wait monday for the torrent

too much accidental redpilling tbh

Thanks, D&D.

White males are literally the minority of all races. Check birth rates in western countries since 1995.

Whitey is the minority now. Genocide.
1.1B whiteys, minority overall.
Every other race is over 1.1B

wew

they aren't wrong, they sound more like coffee shop feminists that just think feminism is muh dictionary definition, not the tumblr type.

Jews.

coffee shop feminists are tumblr feminist. Don't delude yourself

Nah, there's a pretty huge difference between dumbfucks that believe the PR and are unaware of shit like feminists trying to get male shelters shutdown and campaigning for reduced sentencing for female offenders and the ones pushing for those things.

I think when somebody shows them what they say they want - nontypical women (Brienne) who aren't defined by men (Yara) and are tough as the boys (Sansa), they don't like it because there are negatives.

The only character they haven't shit on is Daenerys, because the plot is contrived to make her always win. She's the center of the universe and everything changes for her.

That's what they really want. Not characters, a gravity well.

I dunno, I always thought Cat was pretty well developed. She was one of the only women we see who's actually comfortable and secure in her station as a noble lady. Aside from the occasional monumental fuckup, she was relatively cunning and smart.
Plus, she took a knife for her kid. I'd like to see Cersei claim that.

Yes, quasimodocancers

Sansa was pretty realistic in this episode though

Why do you think D&D is not bringing her back?

Cat's biggest fuckup was about being pissed that her husband supposedly cheated on her so I give her a bit of a pass.

Her biggest fuckup was letting Jaime go. The second he was gone Tywin moved forward with the Red Wedding. So long as they had Jaime he couldn't make an assassination attempt like that.

On the other hand, she knew all along that you can never trust a Frey fucking cunt. And there was that time she outsmarted Tyrion. He was pissed for weeks about that.

again trips, read
D&D struggle having a character like that.

Because nothing good can ever happen.
I really loved her chapters, too. Seriously some of the best in the series.

which is funny considering her scenes this season have been nothing but pure cringe. she's practically an anime character at this point.

I think Cat was overall very good. But she did make a giant mistake when she let Jaime go.

Hell, I can't blame her for being mad that Ned had Jon in the house. She has her children to think of, and any claim - even a bastard- is an outright threat to them.

They cut Darkstar for THAT bullshit?

Red Wedding was mostly on Robb, he should have never backed out of marrying the Frey.

Fix'd for ya fam

CIA confirmed to be an Ainur

maia you dumb fuck

When Jaime was gone, Tywin could have found a million other ways to assassinate him. Fuck, he might have just dropped the cash to get a Faceless Man to do it.

I dunno, I think the Red Wedding would have been avoided if Theon had never been sent off in the first place.
I mean, in this scenario, the Stark seat of power is still safe and nobody thinks Bran and Rickon are dead. That puts them in a much stronger position.

I think you're forgetting how the faceless men determine pricing.

The Lannisters are bankrupt , their mines are empty for years

What a bunch of show-only bullshit. If anyone heard about that, the Lannisters would be up shit creek.

feminism is bad in every form

That's show only.

In terms of cost, Tywin could have given them Ice and they would have offed Robb. A valyrian steel sword is super rare and they'd know how badly Tywin wanted one.

BRAVO D&D LEVEL: MAXIMUM

I had to do a double take, the stream was lagging for me so when I saw Theon I thought some massive skip happened or he was playing an older episode. They just showed the fuck up in one scene cut

GONE TOO SOON

First they poison his father and then they feed him to his own pets. Fuck the Starks.

The Starks are the real villains of this series.
Just look at how much grief they caused poor Cersei and Jaime!

Fucking Starks, completely dishonorable.

he never stood a chance tbh

There is only one king in the north, whose name is BOLTON

NED WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE HAS PTSD

pic related to starks fucking up the north

He literally didn't even want to be king. All the Boltons wanted was a peaceful land, a quiet people

top lel

Epic. Simply hella epic. Just turn ur brain off bro!

fuckin SICK NASTY BRO it's just a show

Who ever let him use this name? It sounds like if Dark Helmet and Lonestar merged into a Protoss Archon.

Melly sander so evil though! Stanley too! Sansa is really strong and hella epic.

Who let this goofy jackass in? A dog helmet? What is this, The Hobbit?

Is that real? If so, I didn't realize how massive that helmet was

1) The Hound is a nickname
2) Darkstar is a shitty name which sounds scifi

That only works if you have Down's Syndrome.

Darkstar is a nickname too

His name is Gerold Dayne.

It's a shitty nickname. The Hound isn't.

Did they fug?

If they waited literally a fucking HOUR they could have saved half their forces and mother fucking Wun Wun. There was absolutely no goddamn reason for Sansa to not tell Jon about CIA other than for dramatic tension.

I was so wrapped up in the spectacle of the battle I didn't even realize how retarded that was.

In the context of the story, basically none as of yet. The best guess is that it was part of CIA's bigger overall keikaku, but it ends up making and Sansa come off as fucking retards. CIA just throws Sansa to the people who betrayed her family with the vague promise she'll get her "revenge", but neither of them even begin to make any sort of plan.

In the context of the show as a whole, it actually kind of made sense. They weren't going to do Bastard Bowl that season, Sansa's plotline was all caught up with the books and needed something to do that season, and they needed to do the Jeyne Poole/ Theon plotline from the books otherwise the Boltons would have nothing to do that season. It was essentially filler to stop popular main cast members from taking a year off and a simplified way to get the show's plot in the direction of the books.

Honestly I think on paper the general idea is fine. It ups the stakes, keeps things interesting, shows character dynamics we haven't seen before, makes Theon's development more significant, and makes Sansa hit her absolute lowest point therefore making her development into a hardened stronk womyn (which is where she's probably headed in the books) more believable.

The problem was that most of the set up and execution was lazy as all fucking shit. People love to bitch about D&D making fanfiction OC on the show, but it's a million times worse when they try to take the OC they've made and try to beat it back into what it was originally in the books. It's fucking jarring and it doesn't work.

t. every GoT reviewer

Supreme arm chair generals

Did you mean to quote me?

The battle started out good, I was hoping there would be a proper medieval battle when they were formed up.

Then Jon went full retard, then the cavalry meeting was amazing.

Then we were 300 with the retarded bodies piled up.

Then it went full retard until the Vale knights saved the day.

Disappointing, very disappointing.

You were doing fine, then u fucked up.

Is he the new sword of the morning?

No, men call him Darkstar, and he is of the night.

Honestly I can say that Ramsay should have won, he was clearly better than Jon in terms of strategy and tactics, he knew how to command his army in an efficient way and he was able to outsmart Jon and use Jon's biggest weakness against him.

As soon as Jon retardedly charged headfirst into the enemy line ALONE, he should have been hit with an arrow and died in the mud. I groaned audibly as soon as he did that. Then, Jon survived long enough for his foot soldiers to finally catch up with him, and he doesn't give them any meaningful orders, just allows them to be surrounded. I guess it makes sense, Jon has no real battle experience. He's defended a wall and fought (And lost) small skirmishes beyond it. But really Jon got bamboozled and he deserved to die being trampled by his own men.

I saw Littlefinger coming to save the day a mile away, but it still reeks of an asspull. I wanted to throttle Sansa when she wouldn't tell Jon to just wait another day for Littlefinger to arrive and double their forces with cavalry.

All in all, complete bullshit. Jon and Sansa survived by pure plot armor and forced dramatic tension. It really feels like an insult because this is the series that everyone holds up as the one fantasy series that's not afraid to kill main characters and doesn't fall into cliches, yet here we are with the same cliche "good guy wins despite overwhelming odds, smart, powerful, evil guy loses miraculously"

So he don't wield dawn. Do he?

Not yet.

Anyone else actually like the last part of the battle?
The way it looked with the Knights of the Vale falling upon the formation was the most realistic looking part of the whole battle tbqh family

And that's mainly CGI

You are bitching, but are bringing up a massive fucking point. A lot of sansas motherfuckers died because she was keeping the Vale info to herself. It isn't distrust at this point. She went and got rickon killed essentially and almost killed jon and a whole fuckload of peeps.

so is sansa head bolton now?

she's the only one left

Are you implying that Ramsay didn't have plot armor the size of the moon until this episode?

No, her son is. Unless there are another Boltons who can claim the dreadfort

Yhea the free people was holocausted

*wildlings

*snow niggers

She had no idea if or when they would even show up though

Also
Why is nobody complaining about the literal stronk womyn the scene between Yara and Danny?
It was cringey as fuck

What pissed me of the most was the planning at the tent:

Fucking hell, there's not one redeemable scene with Sansa this season.

Besides handling Sansa to the Boltons, he's been the smartest and sneakiest guy in the series. And maybe there was even a purpose on that shit, if he marries Sansa he has a good shot to get the North for himself.

I just want CIA to sit on the iron throne.

I hope he fucking kills Danny

It would be the only redeemable ending at this point

/thread

I want her to fuck my shit up tbh family

GRRM littlefinger>>>>D&D littlefinger

They don't sound that mad.

The show has turned into a feminist powerfantasy.

Because it's been beaten into everyone's heads with both these characters so often that most people don't even notice it any more.

Juxtaposing Dany's battle with Jon's was a really bad move: it only highlights how everything just magically works out for her and she doesn't even have to break a sweat, just spout terrible one liners until the audience is convinced you're an interesting character. She just hops on her plot devices and everything turns out fine. Meanwhile Jon has his little brother and half his army butchered in a battle so gory he nearly suffocates to death under a pile of corpses and wounded.

JUST

Why can't Meli just bring him back?

Because is not R'hllor's will

Meaning she didn't even try? Giants are useful as hell during sieges.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieopHE5MU6c

Seriously?
This is literally the mindset of the people making this shitshow

christ he is ugly

RIP ramsay, he was poisoned by his enemies

I value my brain too much, just summarize it.

I liked the part when Ashe or what's her face became Dany's mini-me or dyke-me rather. It was so bad it was funny.

Whatever, the Ironborn are retarded and so is Dany.

Sansa just got her beta white knight to come and rescue her, how is that supposed to be empowering?

I guess this episode was why so much happened offscreen earlier, must have cost a fortune to make. Great battle scenes, stuff is happening and shit writing. Almost as good as hardhome but more pozzed by feminism.

Lyra Momont did shit. Neither did any of the 60 of her men

Nope, apparently the lord of light only care for manlets and one-eyed people

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST GRAB A FUCKING TREE TRUNK AND START FUCKING SHIT UP?

HE LITERALLY COULD HAVE JUST GRABBED A FUCKING LOG AND SPUN AROUND IN A CIRCLE AND KILLED THE ENTIRE BOLTON ARMY IN JUST A FEW MINUTES

Bravo D&D

SHUT UP GOY

But he was shot in the eye, he is one eyed now!

Even without that, he could've easily grabbed a section of spears from the shield wall and allow them to break out

It's appropriate, really.

The men suffer and dirty their hands, looking like horrible, violent brutes after the fact. The women get to act all smug as if they got shit done themselves and still get to look pretty.

That's feminism "empowerment": Let to be rescued and aided by beta cucks and white knight manginas

He should have gotten a huge as fuck armour and a huge as fuck sword. Would have been great.

he is not a manlet

Men does the dying. Womyn just does the flying.

This scene was pretty kino.

Supposedly Bran's going to fly. Watch that just mean as a raven, though.

Davos is one of the few characters left I actually like. I honestly have no idea if they're going to kill him or not.

Stannis had even more men than Jon. Don't forget in the books Stannis actually does unite most of the north against the Boltons.

Jon's army was full of Northerners and Wildlings not Southern cucks

Charging Ramsay head on even if it was "he le fell for Ramsay's tricks XDD" was still stupid as fuck though

Did he have more men? Even after half his army deserted?

This shot was pretty neat too. The entire combat sequence when they charged into each other was great.

Yeah, especially since his retarded sister just told him not to fall for his tricks the fucking night before. She failed to mention that she was getting reinforcements so he might have thought the situation hopeless anyway I guess but it was still really dumb.

I think either he or Meli will die.

In the books, in the fucking books

how?

Davos saves him

The horse charge looked like a reference to the Scots Greys' charge in Waterloo. That movie was top-tier stuff.

But Jon doesn't do what Stannis does in the books.
In the show, Jon camps in the exact same fucking spot as Stannis! He charges Winterfell just like Stannis!

I guess it's just my autism, but I can't enjoy battle scenes like the one in this episode. I can't enjoy most TV shows or movies because I see retarded shit that doesn't make sense

It's called autism

We all know that feel m8

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD ABOUT STANNIS

LEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS

That's old. Fuck, what Jon did is exactly like that though

Hitler dubs confirm
Stannis of the House Baratheon, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

anyone who denies this will be cut down

I have the same thing because I've read too much history. But I think it helps if you think of the battles as you would think of the ones in a stage play. It's just there to serve the drama, it's not meant to be realistic but more symbolic.

Surely to God that screenshot isn't one from the show. It must have been tampered with

Jon was wearing the stupid hat because he needed to be saved by Sansa.

This is turbo hackery, characters acting out of character because muh feminism.

They were the archers that stormed the castle with jon.

Pay attention before critisizing you moron.

So was this supposed to be the Battle of Cannae, but in reverse, or some shit?

I'm confused

The alliance between Yara and Dany is not only one between girl power fueled womyn but also one between double chins.

Why didn't Ramsey remember to use his 20 good men?

they stood no chance versus 62 mormonts

The symbolism of Ramsay being 'a part of Sansa' and her smiling after getting a man mauled to death.
Tyrion getting some of his thunder back

Good to know all Stannis had to do was dig some holes.
Yara and Dany ACTUALLY joking about marrying one another like our memes suggest
Sansa, you could have fucking told them the Valemen were coming, that would've prevented thousands from dying.
You could've given Rickon ONE line D and D, I mean seriously so stingy with paying the actor.

A dragon that can roast your ass

The dogs ate them.

Because otherwise you'll end up like the dickless cuck that's currently serving as Yara's human footstool.

fat lesbians mashing their Oysters, Clams and Cockles!

how exactly?

I think Cersei is going to snitch on Tommen and then he kills himself.

The episode is well directed but poorly written.

Example, In GoT's lore a dragon was once killed by a lucky shot from an arrow. Dany can plant herself in the middle of a fleet (that has a ton of archers no doubt) and have no worries.

BECAUSE ITS 2016!!!!

How did Sansa know that "they were coming"?

Literally all she did was write a desperate "pls halp :(" note and got no reply

If she goes to the Sept, she risks being put in a dungeon, even if the mountain is protecting her

Pic related.

I guess that spoiler about her being killed by Ramsay was fake. As was the one where he apparently had Stannis' body flayed and posed.

It was a lucky shot from a scorpion. Close, but not quite.

that second picture
JUST

Oysters, clams and cuckolds!

Trying to relive the season one glory, Theon is a pretty good representation of the show at large.

Sansa went full Joker on Ramsay, good on her.

What the fuck is that?

Stannis didn't die for this

Will GoT become Dexter 2: Electric Boogaloo?

whatever, it was some type of projectile weapon like what that fleet had but they were powerless against the dragons apparently.

So they were pussies who stayed in the background?

and Daario enters as player 3

a stone Jorah sheds a tear in the corner

archive.is/keyno#selection-164.3-187.29

an academic working under DIGRA,
Lynn Hughes
TAG Centre Associate Director

TAG = Technoculture, Art and Games (TAG Lab) called mLAB with cross membership with the MIT gamelab and was a visiting scholar at the MIT media lab for several years

translation: videogames are still heteronormative, cisgendered racist "constructs" and we have to replace them with our own, correct realities of hyper-liberalism, which of course are not themselves mere "constructs"

What was with the artificial urgency anyway?

Why did Jon need to attack now now now.

or CGI, it doesn't matter

she isn't pregnant is she?

I don't know how to webm so eat a dick

he fucking asked who she was

protip: she is in essence the same thing directing this retarded tv show

Why the fuck did the onion knight get off his horse to charge?

he was leading infantry

its 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck clegane bowl, we have 2016 bowl!!!!!!

and cuck Theon is literally and figuratively a eunuch in that scene, symbolically the eternal white male

dubs of unwanted sexual mentalization

But never of their brand of cultural marxism, funny that.

Why did anyone in this episode do anything?

and you can't do that on a horse? Dosen't a mount give you better height to stand out for your men as well as an advantage against enemies?

Did you say 2016?

Sansa's storyline and the surrounding 'controversy' is a pretty good unintentional metaphor for feminism when you think about it.

I really hope not, because then

And there's only so much modern fucking politics I can take in a feudalist fantasy show

jej

Two crazy lesbians menstruating… That's not something I want to imagine.

Nor Sansa nor CIA nor Theon nor Yara do shit on this episode

Where will you be when Phantasm finally gets fed up and releases his Mein Kampf?

Not true, Theon continues to be humiliated for not having a dick.

ITS 2016, COME ON!!

POETRY

wew

Seriously, I'm trying to retard reverse-engineer that episode to figure out what happens in the books.

Who kills Ramsay? Is it Stannis? Is it Jon? I want to have faith in D and D that they're adapting it at least LOOSELY and manages to rustle up some wildlings beyond the wall as an army.

The only one that I could see giving Theon a new cock would be Qyburn.

Don't bother, man. I don't even think I'm getting spoiled by this show anymore.

Theon will never get his cock back. He must check his privilege as a white male and accept that he is better now without his rape stick.

I hope GRR isn't just changing everything in the books now since he handed the blueprints to DD and they're making a mess of it.

the Hodor/hold the door bit definitely was going to be in the books. That was far too clever for DD.

Stannis loses to Ramsey because he follows some muh faith bullshit.

Jon is brought back to life and retakes Winterfell.

simple

Even that, I'm not entirely sure about. Obviously hold the door is from the books, but is Bran really going to have to flee the cave again?

Just like it's almost impossible for Stannis to burn Shireen when he's trapped in a blizzard 1000 leagues away.

But… Stannis doesn't follow some muh faith bullshit.

Book Stannis, but series stannis…

Yeah, but Phantasm is talking about book Stannis.

It's much more likely book Stannis is going to be set upon by an Other with a wight army.

Eh, they've gotta make a big appearance somehow.

the scenario might be played out differently in the books, but I'm pretty sure the whole time travel thing will remain the same

I'm almost certain the time travel part will remain; it's consistent with GRRM's time travel sci fi where people's consciousness travels back in time.

Do you think the time travel it will be a predestination paradox? That Bran instigate ASOIAF by trying to stop it?

No, there was a tidbit about GRRM talking to some guy who joked about Hodor's name came from being an elevator doorman who always had to say "hold the door" and GRRM chuckled and said "you don't know how close that is,"

I think they made it clear at the very least that he drove The Mad King mad.

There are user faggots on Holla Forums that actually watch this show? hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

How fucking tall are all of you?
Are you still virgins?
Do have a purse instead of pants?
Do you get fucked in the ass 24/7?
Are you a total faggot?
Do you have no friends?
Are alone, beta, cucked and a fucking loser?
If you watch this show, you are one and all of these things. I came here to laugh my ass of at you fucking losers. Thanks for making my day better. I cant believe there are faggots here that watch this show.

I dunno man, I think it's pretty clear his life drove him mad.

since they killed off Mance in the TV show (because he's another pointless character) they replaced him with Rickon (another pointless character)

most of what D&D do is condensing characters and actioning up their storylines for TV.

Fuck this game. Valve please fucking fix the bizon being capable of this bullshit. At least stop matching me up with shitters who buy defuse kits

Besides that is was pretty good.

Noooooo it wasn't.

I liked the decently long shot that followed Jon in the early part of the fight and the shield and corpse wall were pretty cool, but overall it didn't make a lot of sense. The giant dude seriously needed a big ass club and they're going to have to do some serious explaining for how Jon doesn't get hit by a single arrow.

Also the fact that littlefinger's army would ride in at the last second was way too predictable, I called that shit the second Sansa said she didn't want his help a couple episodes ago.

Only in the capacity of altering people's minds simplistically. The Mad King might be an example, but it's pretty clear Duskendale drove him mad. He might be sending Ned dreams to influence him, as well, for example.

You're posting on Holla Forums, bub. I don't have high expectations for your sex life either.

They brush over the lore in GoT, the mad king was mad because he was mad, not because of the lore involving him being held in a dungeon for some time. He was just a bad guy and Dany will set everything right because feminism.

Her biggest fuckup was urging Ned to go to King's Landing

new

Go fuck yourself

I think living in Tywin's shadow his entire life probably didn't help.
You don't want your king to have an inferiority complex.

Yes it was.

What I don't get is why I keep watching this show. I hate everything about it, and it just makes me angry, but I keep watching it. After the Red Wedding the writing went down the drain.

you want to see the inevitable train-wreck, that's why

I used to watch it for Dany's tits but she just annoys me now with her fat face and smug self important grin

Ramsay and Roose are probably going to die during some confusing melee when half the northern houses mutiny against them.

D&D like him.

Seemed like Davos' walk was going to be an encounter with 20 good men there to raid the encampment

what else is new

rip wun wun

But does it pass the Bechdel Test?

Because he's a dumb man

D&D

It's true
>"why didn't you ask for my opinion"

I don't think there's any women in that movie.

It wasn't. The imbecile writers and director have heard about envelopment, and think it happens as a tacticool parade ground maneuver while the enemy just stands there.

Is show Ramsey experienced in tactics of pitched battle?

His greatest achievement is helping Jaime break out Tyrion, something Jaime could and would have done on his own
Cutting Aegon was a mistake, it's left Varys with nothing to do except be Tyrions weird clingy friend

Okay let me tell what's wrong with this:

1. Sansa didn't know if LF would actually come
2. If both sides knew in advance, Ramsay would have just took shelter in Winterfell and wait until winter arrived
3. They were about to kill Rickon, they had to act

Sansa is blamless.

If they had waited until Ramsay knew he was outmatched, they could have traded Rickon for Ramsay's fealty and safe passage (with escort) back to the Dreadfort.