Hold me, Holla Forums I actually believe the darth jar jar theory

Hang me, but purge the reddit out of me and tell me how I am wrong.

Or do you guys believe it as well?

Btw just for any noobs out there. The theory goes as this:
Jar jar was intended to be the ultimate bad guy, but George Lucas changed it between the release of Episode 1 and 2.

He upgraded Palpatine to the master and introduced a completly new character: Count Dooku. But since people hated Jarjar, Lucas shot it down, but not without continuing to show a little bit of hints every now and then. (the majority of evidence is still found in episode 1 though)

Anyway, now you may laugh at me.for being so stupid to believe something like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/
reddit.com/r/DarthJarJar/
youtube.com/watch?v=WUOwsRv6MLc
youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3hhsjtOg
reddit.com/r/DarthJarJar/comments/3rntpj/theory_support_megathread/
reddit.com/r/DarthJarJar/comments/3ta3sk/dookus_spaceship_in_aotc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is this? Jar Jar was always meant to be stupid for dumb kids

read

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user/
reddit.com/r/DarthJarJar/

I am a jarjarliever.

Take the jar pill.

No. It's stupid.

Jar Jar both is such a master he can go totally undetected by two Jedi (who watched him do his jump into the water and didn't peg him as a force user) but was exiled from the Gungan homeland for being an evil sorceror.

The theory is an example of how you can find strong evidence for just about any position. A variation of this is how hucksters convince people they can communicate with their dead relatives.

Who also didn't notice the fucking future emperor?

If sheev can do it, so can jar jar.

It doesn't matter what exactly the reason is, but the Gungans are reacting too strongly for just a "clumsy" person.

Please actually read all the evidence. Give it a benefit of doubt and then come back.

I especially like how Count Dooku's ship is formed like JarJar's head. This is imo a funny little tidbit.

Come on, join me, user. :3

Well no, sheev never did a jump into water which apparently reveals his strong force powers but not to spectating Jedi.

I read the evidence back when this theory came out. The thing is whether Jar Jar is the master or the apprentice (or you disregard the rule of two completely) is based on what objections are raised to the theory.

No, it's retarded and to think Jar Jar was anything else that a retarded attempt for dumb kids and a useful idiot for Palpatine in Episode II is pure bullshit.

Sage because this thread is awful

*retarded attempt at humor for kids

Impossible, it breaks the rule of two

Reading is for gays, right?

You can't compare that.

Don't focus too much on that.

Have you seen the videos where he is weirdly lip syncing with other person around?

What did you think about that?

Why would a director say "this comedic relief character is the key to all this"?

like darth maul, count dooku and uncle sheev?

Reddit is for gays

watching commentaries on content you actually want to play/read/watch is more cancerous, than reddit ever could be

:^)

See this is the immediate problem. You are dismissing evidence against the theory because you simply don't like it. So no more. It's fake.

Because the CGI guys wanted to have Jar Jar seem a part of the scene as opposed to a cartoon nobody was interacting with. Him mouthing words after they were spoken was a way to tie him into the scene and sync him up with the characters around him.

He's a moron. Morons do that type of thjng.

He uses this 'power' at inconsequential moments in the story and for no logical reason, like having Padme accompany them. There's no import to her going or staying with the ship, and if he is a dark lord who wants her to go to coruscant, he has reason to not want the Hutts to get her and so he should keep her at the ship.

If he knows about Anakin and Padme then fuck it he might as well know Palpatine would ultimately betray and cast him out.

Dooku was recruited after Maul death on Naboo, nothing in common

Darth JJ theory only needs to prove that he was supposed to have a much greater role at first, but something changed Lucas mind.

He also has to be a force user or this theory breaks.

Ohh, you actually haven't watched it. No problem, I like you, I link it to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUOwsRv6MLc

You wouldn't have thought he just "mouthed it after them", if you actually saw the evidence. He is lip synching pretty much exactly what they are saying during it.

Now you are trying to go beyond the theory here. Look above to how I define it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3hhsjtOg

you can also watch this

No; it needs to prove that Lucas changed his mind AFTER Jar Jar was a failure in TPM.

You are now stating the theory is that Licas just had to be lazy and have left in some tags that he MIGHT have done this.

Your theory is not falsifiable, and so it is meaningless.

No, I have seen it. You are arguing milliseconds of synchrony.

Right, I'm actually applying logic to it and it doesn't hold up.

.>Caring about the EU

That's what I was trying to say.
Sorry user, but I am getting sleepy. Forgive me. I meant between episode 1 and 2, like I said above somewhere.

Arrghhh, I just want you to force to watch all these things with me. Just take a look at the subreddit. There isn't yet a comprehensive list of all the evidence out there, but there are a ton of little ones.

I am disappointed you didn't comment on the ship form of count dooku.

reddit.com/r/DarthJarJar/comments/3rntpj/theory_support_megathread/

reddit.com/r/DarthJarJar/comments/3ta3sk/dookus_spaceship_in_aotc/

look at that ship user

Like I will ever give a fuck about this ever again, can't even play Knights of the Old republic again

You're on Holla Forums of all places, there's no need to purge anything since you fit right in.