He's dead, Jim.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/06/19/star-trek-anton-yelchin-dead/
gizmodo.com/anton-yelchin-death-jeep-cherokees-were-recalled-for-c-1782255236
tmz.com/2016/06/19/anton-yelchin-dead-accident-scene-photos/
archive.is/80nGV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesse Eisenberg won

Did he finish his scenes in the new Star Trek turd?

Bravo

2fast2furious

Was it kike assassins? Crazy pissed off lover? JJ Abrums? The Russian mafia?

WTF?

R.I.P. Michael Cera

two cool dudes

This is how you know he wasn't murdered.

tmz.com/2016/06/19/star-trek-anton-yelchin-dead/

also holy shit:

JUST

at least Sulu remembered to put the parking brake on.

…and nothing of value was lost.

What a dumb cunt

Wow, he lost all his hair

R.I.P. Maisie Williams

He was pinned between a wessel and a mailbox.

What's a wessel?

LIKE A CANDLE IN THE WINDDDDDDDDDDD

FUNNY BONES CHECKS THOSE DUBS
QUITE…HUMERUS

They need to play SABOTAGE at his funeral.

Killed to promote the new Star Trek movie like Walker was killed to promote the new Furious movie.

Pinned to death by his own car. I wonder if anybody heard him yelchin

Was he drunk? How in the fuck do you get pinned in your driveway?

probably got out to checkov the mail and forgot to put the parking brake on

He really is beyond now.

Hey there, buckaroo, look on the bright side. You're not as dead as Walter Koenig's career.
ZING!
Enjoy Hell, Space Jew.

It's the magic. We all said the new cast wasn't fit to wear the old cast's uniforms and look what happened.

most of those people have worked with him in films

DAMN IT CARLOS

R.I.P. Idris Elba

Trump's name is a killing word. Fake Chekov bashed Trump on Twitter. Now he is dead.

Car wreck? More like STAR WRECK!

He doesn't have a twitter. I was actually checking on this as soon as I heard, but as far as I can tell the only time Yelchin has been discussed in conjunction with Yelchin was for an interview for the Green Room where he preemptively refused to talk about Trump so he wouldn't get baited into making an inflammatory remark.

George Clooney getting divorced is apparently bullshit.

The rest of the stuff's kinda hilarious, though

He was claimed by Satan

What the fuck, I was just looking up his movies on IMDB yesterday.

curiosity killed the cat

I know the order is reversed, but Charlie Sheen recently gave an interview where he said a lot of nasty shit about Trump, and I mean you know… AIDS.

did a nigger write that?

So we're never getting a sequel to Scott Pilgrim? ;_;

There's a million versions of reddit: the movie out there.

He was not in Scott Pilgrim

trips checked

at least he jewblamed his misfortune on Stalin though, didn't try to adjust his history to make it seem like it was Hitler's fault.

No survivors

Shit. Stone Temple Pilots is one of my favorite bands.

This sex God will end up outliving most of the Star Trek cast of any generation at this rate

This is now a William Shatner thread.
Here's the thread theme.

This is great.

GOD DAMMIT, ABRAMS, YOU SICK FUCK

The Trumps send their regards.

Wait until they find something he said that they don't agree with and turn on his rotten corpse.

They shouldn't have been paying attention to Chekov's gun, they should have payed attention to Chekov's car. It's was going to come into play eventually. Someone should have kept their eye on it!

2016 has been harvesting some good people. Death should be taking people that nobody would miss like Rob Schneider.

they need to keep making sequels that are making less money each time but now their actors died.

I guess they're stuck between a car and a hard place

I still don't understand how the fuck that shit even happened in the first place

He's going to be replaced by a female Chekov. You heard it here first.

you say that like it's a bad thing.

maybe they'll cross the streams.

he was one of her best friends, after all.

Dang that sucks, he was good in Alpha Dog. How the fuck do you get pinned by your own car though.

Because he was trying to win a Darwin award and left his car in neutral, got out of it, and got smashed by his own vehicle.

WHYYY? Those horrid accents just distract me from appreciating the glory of buxom Russian girls wet-dancing.

Who the fuck even uses neutral anymore? If you don't drive manual, all you need is drive, reverse, and parking.

What do you think dufus, automatic cars don't break down?

With neutral at least you can still push/tow it

… Who?

Another member joins the 27 Club

I think, no matter which way you swing it, this guy deserves a Darwin Award. He parked on a slope without putting the handbrake on, and then he got crushed by his big ass car because he didn't have the sense to move out of the way quickly enough

So it was suicide?

in other news, water is wet

Of all the worthless cunts from Jew Jew's abomination of a reboot, it had to be the boypussy that died.

Goddamn it why couldn't it have been Chris Pine?

If your car breaks down, you can still tow it/push it even if it stays in drive/reverse, user. You don't need neutral for that.

God will have one more good actor.

Goodbye sympathy.

stories starting to come out about a shift lever recall on his car

gizmodo.com/anton-yelchin-death-jeep-cherokees-were-recalled-for-c-1782255236

Guess he didn't know about the recall…

Lawsuit ahoy~!

What happened?
Emergency landing plan "B" didn't work out?

fuq

Course of asteroid - I mean jeep - 241 mark *splat*

Thanks.

Yeah I think Chrysler is about to get raped here, the handrubbing from the lawyers is putting SoCal at risk of shaking into the sea as we speak.

ok so the car had a broken park gear… I still don't get why anyone would hop out of the driver's seat without engaging handbrake

hell I park+handbrake just to get out and close my garage door. I can't afford to pay for a car accident

have some taste. tmz.com/2016/06/19/anton-yelchin-dead-accident-scene-photos/

At least archive that shit

archive.is/80nGV

then you can't get the high-rez shots from the gallery. for some reason 1-5 won't load, so I can't see the closeups of the bent gate

This is why you always set the parking brake, even if you have an automatic.

Natural selection.

GUYS
THESE TWO PEOPLE SAW SOMETHING THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE
THE GALLERY HAS NOW BEEN CENSORED AS A RESULT, YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS 1 OF THE PHOTOS
HOLY SHIT

RIP buddy.

I just realized he was kyle reese too, he actually didn't do a bad job. I wonder though did him being apart of the tribe have anything to do with his success.

I hope he didn't die cause I burst out laughing.

Is this some automatic gear faggotry?

Yes, had he learned to drive like a man this would of never happened.

rewatching odd will feel odd tbh lads

One day people will stop using that reddit tier image

did anyone save the pics?

I only got these three

This is very sad. I just hope no one forgets about me on this tragic day. I have feeling too. RIP.

Wait a minute wasn't thus dude like 8 years old in Hearts in Atlantis?

How a lithuanian jew comes to USA and has no accent at 8 years old?

YOU TOOK THE WRONG ONE GOD

It's funny you should say this. This incident made me recall an episode of Six Feet Under that Pine was on wherein he played a character who got crushed by his own car.

Loss of hair is actually Russian innovation, for making aerodynamic.

I know.

I hope you aren't comparing yelchin to wes, at least nu-chekov wasn't a betamax whose wife got fucked by nathan filion, nor did yelchin try to claim he has nerd credit. Hwheaton on the other hand, should have died at least some ten years ago.

Okay, that explains a lot. I was having trouble wrapping my head around how a car rolling down a driveway is enough to kill you. Either his driveway must have been ridiculously steep, or it was a huge vehicle.

Is there video of this? So I can die laughing?

Not even that, all he had to do was put up the handbrake and he'd be alive today

hopefully my neetdom will pay off

What the fuck went on there?

Got sucked under the escalator and crushed to death. At least the kid is alright

well, that escalated quickly.

And those two people just walked away?

mostly china just being shitty

seriously though fuck escalators

This isnt like my "stuck between elevator" doors hentai

Who?

there are fates worse than death
Rob Schneider must suffer with life

Yeah, I guess China does not have emergency power buttons to stop the escalator, or they just di not care.

That's what happens when your society's culture is popular culture.

Chinese don't care. I've seen some disturbing videos coming out China. It's as bad as niggers in ghettos.

China built something, and then…

Huge spoiler, seriously, don't read this if you aren't familiar with China and don't want the mysteries of the Orient ruined for you:

their craftsmanship was shoddy, the thing they built was flimsy crap, and it broke

5 points for you

that second guy died too btw, he choked after several minutes of being crushed in that position.

I hate you Carlos

God that chick Twitter still make me rage

Fuck user you got a MP4 version?

Sounds about right to me

Only stairs for me from now on.

Go with God NuChekov.