Every wrestling channel is about a Canadian or British guy bitching about how Wrestling is too edgy and sexist...

Every wrestling channel is about a Canadian or British guy bitching about how Wrestling is too edgy and sexist. Even Spoony is less SJW when it comes to wrestling.

wrestling fans are surprisingly SJW, despite the fact that the business is full of racial and sexual stereotyping

I mean of course. All the wrestlers are sexists.

Gender skill gap is a thing.

his gf looks like a fucking tranny

Those fans are the fucking worst, their attitude towards what they want wrestling to be is the worst, NXT panders to to them, and the current product is a result of that, it's boring with no good buildup for me to care about feuds.

Look at the reaction the interviewer has in this video to Scott Steiner's comments about his freaks, I can tell you that's the regular smark faggot that the wrestling community seems to be filled with.

NXT would be watchable if not for the goddamn audience chanting something retarded every fucking second of every match

jesus christ, just shut up. no one cares if you thought a suplex was awesome

That too. They're at their worst when American Alpha, Bayley or Nakamura are in the ring. More Steiner.

kill me pete

>>>/wooo/

Fake wrestling is fucking stupid.

I just went to an NXT house show and to be fair to those Full Sail sucks, its easy to start chanting bullshit when you're there live. The atmosphere and fun gets to you.

Full Sail definitely ruin home viewing though.

Also, watch 90s AJPW you plebs.

literally Reddit: the wrestler

I don't get why wrestling has an SJW problem, it's so strange to me that's a hobby that attracts them.

It doesn't really, it's just that many fans are lefty, liberal fags the type who would support Bernie which I'd say is a result of modern USA being force fed with liberal crap. Wrestling shows themselves are devoid of any SJW shit too.

Nice joke

I think that started because NXT had a thriving women's division and RAW has always been shit with it so they brought up some NXT women and advertised the 'Divas Revolution' even though it was the same ol shit with crap matches and shitty storylines as usual. Recently, WWE has been saying that they're in a 'New Era' and you hear that a dozen times on RAW but everyone knows that it's the same ol shit and no one is buying their crap.

I'd argue it's more like a live action comic book than a soap opera.

Most smarks are fucking pussies, which is kinda of funny considering the locker room is VERY high test.

Average wrestling site is a bunch of bald hipsters bitching about muh wrestling unions and artwork of them burning their draft cards mixed in with Bernout ranting. And then wrapping up with "RAW sucked this week" which is not at all newsworthy or surprising.

Ever since wrestling stopped being cool and stopped pretending at all to be realit became a "geeky" thing to like
Its like comicbooks, the only reason the shows themselves arent infested is because older people run it, most wrestlers are in their prime at their mid 30s.
If you want wrestling content to listen to/watch youre best off getting it from people who have been in the business(ross report, cornette's podcast)

We Dean Ambrose now

Mah Nigga.

I am watching through the history of AJPW Tag Team Carnival from 1977-1999.

d-does this mean they're actually serious about the New Era?

could it be?

Its some good shit. I started with 1990 and casually went through the first couple of years. Now I'm watching it all, minus perhaps, the handhelds.

It sucks that people lose their shit for MUH WOMEN'S WRESTLING despite never even watching just one Minami Toyota match. Hint: watch her vs Aja Kong.

NXT is literally Reddit: The Wrestling Show. Nakamura himself is great when he gives a fuck, but in WWE he already has to water himself down and will easily fall into his half-ass routine like he did in NJPW. Also, fuck you Zayn/Nakamura dick huggers. The match was great, but nothing mind blowing and certainly not a MOTY.

YES

Believe the DEAN

Lol, they are fucking skinny-fat. Fuck, Spike Dudley would beat these guys.

The hipsters/SJW's has invaded wrestling for sure. They glorify work-rate even though they have no real experience in what that means. And they are starting to ruin WWE's shows. As in, it's scaring the main audience away from the product. There is countless testimonies of these brony/SJW's are behaving at live shows to the extent that the main audience, which isn't these SJW's or the loud people on the internet, they are like 20%, but they are scaring away other people from the shows.

Fuck them, they are ruining something that once was fun and games.

first time I ever saw Nakamura was during his entrance for this match, and I literally thought he was an old man having a seizure

watch any of nakamura's work in NJPW, hes good
he also has an ok mma record (like 3-2 iirc)
him moving to wwe was a mistake
The crowds are seriously cancerous though, they chant when theres no high spots going to entertain themselves.

And this is why MARKS (in the age of the internet, you can drop the smart part, they're all just mark faggots) are killing the business; you have to suffer girl wrestling being pumped up like it isn't complete shit, and heels aren't allowed to get heat because it might offend one of these faggots blue-haired, mongrel hipster girlfriends.

can confirm, Jim Cornette shoots are the greatest wrestling interviews of all time.

There are people who dont want AJ Styles to be the WWE champ because hes said faggot before and has a "homophobic history"

A shame. Heels are massively restricted these days, because of that Cultural Marxist trash. Everyone has to be nice, don't bully, everyone is a winner.

it's not even that they have to be "nice", it's that if they ever get heat, they then go on "the stone cold podcast" or whatever to immediately "humanize" them, thus winking at the crowd and destroying everyone's suspension of disbelief.

*athletic

whoops

This too. Ending kayfabe was a mistake.

the problem is, if someone says something nowadays its blamed on the company for allowing it to happen, not the heel himself who says whatever

so the options are:

or

I miss 87 - 94 WCW so much ;_;

If there is a thing that is or was intended for a male audience, it must be attacked. It's the mantra of the socjus.

Absolutely; but even though you know magic is fake meme magic is real af tho tbh fam, a magician still never reveals his secrets.

the dubya dub cannot give away their trade secrets fast enough.

moreover, its "fake and gay", ergo the whole system isn't based on merit & god given talent and is predetermined

ie, they can control the narrative, and they really enjoy controlling the narrative.

It's amazing how they managed to fuck up wrestling so much.

They lost 8 million fans in America alone. 10 million fans were watching wrestling on monday nights.

16 years later, it's 8 million less. Talk about fucking it up.

Catering to the SJW/Hipster-nerds who pretend to care about womens-wrestling or japanese/indy-wrestling to seem cool in this clique, is just an easy cash-grab. They are milking every single cent out of these morons who follows Nxt. And for a cheap sum aswell, since indy-darlings works for pennys (which is the reason guys like Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett on their own terms has quit, they are going to cut wages even more and with these cheap workers in place, they are going to replace them or force the majority of the roster to cut wages).

You can thank Linda McMahon for the current state of pro-wrestling.

What NXT is doing is trying to lock down the indie crowd. Lots of money there that WWE miss out on. By showing themselves off as an alternative to WWE with a lot of the internet darlings featured, they have successfully locked down a good deal of the wrestling scene. WWE is really the only company to pay a livable wage to the wrestlers, so everyone wants to go there. With NXT clamping down on the smaller venues and indie darlings, that hold they have grows.

Not good for the business as a whole. When all you have is decently booked WWE-lite or Vince McMahon's wild ride, we're truly doomed. At least we'll have the old stuff.

SAMOAN STATUS: REMOVED

BYE BYE ROMAN

Rollins v Ambrose will main event SummerSlam

Great like watching Jeff Jarrett vs Chris Kanyon main-eventing Bash at the Beach or something.

You know that will mean he will be back before SS right?

GOOD NIGHT SAMOAN PARASITE

You sound like an Attitude Era baby who hasn't watched wrestling since then. You probably haven't had to endure Cena and now Reigns for the last 12 or so years where there's one top guy and nobody else is really allowed.

CM Punk and especially Bryan Danielson are the reason why WWE is more willing now to take a chance on guys from the indies that are legitimately talented and can connect with a crowd.

Take it from me, I'd much rather have guys who can actually wrestle coming in than big guys who can barely cut a promo and are fucking awful in the ring.

He us suspeneded for 30 days for violating the wellness policy. He will miss the WWE draft but will be present for the Shield triple threat at Battleground. Enjoy a buildup between Ambrose and Rollins feuding with each other for the upcoming RAWs and then for THE GUY to return abruptly and WIN

no way. I refuse to believe they'd put the world title on a man who got back from a drug suspension two days earlier

bulee dat

What's his fucking problem?

he's senile and is permanently stuck in the 80s, when all you needed to rule the wrestling industry was HoganWinsLOL

At least Hogan had charisma unlike his suspended samoan boytoy

is that what they're calling it now?

Was it called cocaine before?

The biggest star ever, who easily could have a crowd eating out of the palm of his hand wasn't charismatic

because whatever attracts public attention, they have to infiltrate it.