A new condom is coming called "Hex"

archive.is/RnCU5
Since this is obviously movie news, what do you think about the new condom coming? It's Hex-shaped, doesn't slip off as easy and doesn't tear. This will be great for Jews and Scientologists in Hollywood to get new up and coming child stars roles in their upcoming films without comprising their safety!

Advertised by Charlie Sheen

Using condoms is a mortal sin.
These folks over at Hollywood better not use them.

>>>/normies/

>>>/faggot/

Glad forceflex condom

HEFTY
HEFTY
HEFTY

Even between a married couple, that doesn't want anymore children?

Fuck off.

Wow.

Really makes you think.

Don't be a Jew cuck faggot, user, this is an important announcement

Who still believes that sex is only for reproduction?
Did God blew the fuck out of that guy who pulled out his dick before cumming? Yes.
Did that guy LITERALLY promised not to do just that? Also yes.

Wasn't this pope in some Rock band in the 60's?

He's currently in a highly esteemed rap group.

It's not the same.
Having sex while there is little to no natural chance of the woman becoming impregnated is not "having sex for pleasure", it's simply having sex and the woman not becoming pregnant. The reason why the couple has sex might not have procreative intentions, which is why they periodically abstain, but they still allow the possibility of it occuring.

When you wear a condom, you are deliberately denying the procreative function of sex, which is deemed immoral.

why

Not only is the ear missing, so are his wrinkles and spots on the face. He's using that amazing foreskin skin creme I hear so much about, I wager.

sad tbh

what do i care? i'll never get the chance to use one

This pope is the antichrist, so its pretty fitting to get satan trips.

you don't have a Fleshlight?

you are the kind of chickenshit who pleasures his lady through a dental dam

I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about and your post looks like it was made by a raving lunatic.

google Onan