Homoerotic 80s movies

Post them

Am I doing it right?

What's homoerotic about Predator?
Anything you could say about it, you could also say about pretty much any action movie of the era.

Nothing to see here, just watching the thread.

Doesn't get much gayer than The Lost Boys. It's even got a greased up shirtless dude playing the sax.

Hips or lips?

There needs to be more homoerotic nazi films. A drama romance between two SS officers, ending with them defending Berlin against the Russians, dying together.

It's implied in the movie Sam is gay.

Greasy sax man just still believes.

Let's leave the movie writing to the professionals.

I can't really remember much about this movie but I remember it being disturbingly sleazy and unlike other films of the time. Oh yeah and the soundtrack features frankie goes to hollywood's "relax" which is about the most homoerotic song of all time.

go home, rohm.

I guess it's kinda homobait when Arnie covers himself in mud

Holy shit he actually does look like Dennis.

I prefer the one where I meet a fellow Holla Forumsack on the internet.

I watched this last year cause Patrick Bateman named this movie specifically as a VHS tape he re-rented offten in the book of American Psycho

your description is pretty good

Any implied lesbians in 80s film?

Jesus christ, fuck off.

Either fuck off, because you are a woman or a mentally ill tranny. Men who watch lesbian love movies are mentally ill.

You either are a full on tranny or you are a tranny, but you know that your mouthbreathing ugly face will never allow you to look even remotely cute, that's why you can only live out your yuri fantasies in other mediums.

You are a fucking cancer. Anime and what the hell do I know, broke your mind.

Do yourself a favour and kill yourself, be a tranny and then kill yourself, when you realize you look like an abomination or JUST STOP!