/got/ General

/got/ GENERAL
-Jon & Sansa Edition-

Previously on /got/

Episode 9 -
Battle of the bastards
Directed by Miguel Sapochnik.

This is the most expensive episode of season 6.

It has 2 locations -
A.Winterfell. - when everything seems lost for the starks the army of the vale arrive commanded by littlefinger and Sansa.
B.Meereen. - Kelly C will punish all masters/slavers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vTM63FPSHg
youtu.be/jecD7vox3s4
youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis
youtu.be/z0thCKVuWts
youtu.be/n2CwTnEkJSA
youtu.be/VUePdRb8QLk
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T&defid=9759742
watchersonthewall.com/iwan-rheon-liam-cunningham-talk-bastard-bowl-compare-hollywood-blockbuster/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThenLetMeBeEvil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Kelly C

Top 3 GOT Ships

Sansaery
CIA/ Sansa
Jonsa

Detailed spoilers from spanish source-

starks themselves are hopeless about rickon's situation that rickon dies before the battle. but he is brought to the battle by ramsay before jon snow. jon snow is amazed to see him alive. ramsay asks rickon to run to his brother. rickon runs away from ramsey and jon is trying to save him with arrows on horseback but just as he reaches near jon an arrow hits him and he dies. melisandre is with jon. she does not do anything magical and jon wins the battle without any magic. she is just there to support him. the battle begins with a big handicap to jon as he is outnumbered 6 to 1. there are a lot of skirmishes by arrow. and ramsay is a good commander.there are 3 main commanders on the stark side. jon snow tormund and davos. as the battle progresses boltons encircle the starks and the body of the dead basically creates a wal between the starks and boltons and the stark army is being pushed against one another. they try to break free but are unsuccessful. one of the top moments of the episode is the fight between tormund and smalljon umber. there are a lot of rumors about tormund's fate in this episode but he survives this fight. when everything seems lost for the starks the army of the vale arrive commanded by littlefinger and sansa. they break the circle of the bolton army and cause massive losses to the bolton army. this casues the coward ramsay to flee to winterfell which have now closed the doors. wun wun leads a charge against the door and manages to break it to the delight of jon but he is injured greviously in the battle. wun wun dies in the battle. jon captures ramsay and puts him in the cellars with his dogs. he effectively dies this season. he is devoured by his own dogs.

meereen

there are spectacular cgi scenes where drogon and the other 2 dragons destroy the fleet of the masters. the other 2 are released when the tower is under attack. sons of the harpy are fighting and killing on the streets of meereen when they are trounced by the dothraki. yara and theon arrive at meereen at the best possible moment when there is a attack by sea from boats and daenerys needs ships to fight and they arrive with ships. daenerys will punish all masters and the punishment will be meted out by grey worm against the slave masters.

there's no maybe about it, George

One more detail -

Ice - 40 min
Fire - 20 min
Total - 60 min ep

GRRM could never be a plumber; that crack is so big that anyone in a mile radius would be sucked in like a black hole.

someone put it pretty well on Reddit:

Stephen King loves writing, so that's what he does whenever he can. if he's home alone and it's raining outside, he'll bang out a 300+ page book in one afternoon.

GRRM, on the other hand, loves being a writer. he goes to cons, goes to talk shows, does interviews, and only writes whenever he's not busy with other stuff

I know the feeling, I want to write so much but I'm always so busy and no one gives me feedback (I tend not to count channers because they tend to be over-picky if your name doesn't have weight).

It gets demoralizing after a while, but you have to be open to criticism. GRRM is filled with asspatters. Even his editors didn't cut out the bloat in his later novels because they thought everything he wrote was gold. Dorne should have been cut down, so should Mereen

Anybody seen the Maisefag around? I need to um, talk to them.

Both are shit at it tho and none of them could write a good ending if their lives depended on it.

Whole Mereen storyline is complete waste. GRRM is a hack. He should have stuck with Jon story.

Bonus, bitch is ugly

yes, he's locked in my basement

i.e. there's other stuff you want to do more than writing

The only times King could actually write was when he flooded his brain with coke and alcohol.

What a shitty battle. I know this outline has been known for a while but this is fake tension - everybody knows the Vale army is coming, fuck, the Vale could crush Ramsay on its own.

If Sansa hadn't sent Littlefinger away there would be no tension at all.

Is it me or is season 6 kinda…meh.

Perhaps season 5's Hardhome episode set the bar a bit too high.

GRRM ON SUICIDE WATCH

Shit writers cant rely on book material anymore for this season

no, season 2 of Fargo was kinda meh

season 6 of GoT is fucking awful

King has variety.

GRRM has been milking Song of Ice and Fire for how long now?

Eat shit you patch bearded fuck

Wew its not fake, fuck george

who, me?

Believe me if I thought I could make a living off writing straight away I wouldn't be busting my ass in this course in the off chance I make 80k a year in a few years time.

I'm gonna post Arya, regardless

You are looking for me

Stephen King might not have that ratio exactly, but Philip K Dick sure nearly matched it when he was alive.

so you want money more than you want to be a writer

nothing wrong with that. most people do

Pretty much, man, but I'm never giving up, even if I have to release something when I'm 65 like that fantasy writer GRRM likes.

Cast him.

Ned Stark

Ser Barristan

One of Littlefingers whores

Soggy knees smartass who gets killed offscreen

Mr. Freeze

If I was a mod around here, I'd cockslap you for that bullshit.

Dorne is three fucking chapters, you nigger. He couldn't have told the story there any tighter if he tried.

I'll say this again: I'd cockslap you for that bullshit.

Yes, just because you didn't like it doesn't magically make it not a story.

Too bad Stephen Kike is utter shit and his writing is worse then junior high school drama.

GRRM pls

Checking

Who knew the board was slow.

MUUUUAGRH THE SLOW

Yeah, the board is slow, so what's the rush to make a new thread immediately when the old one hits the bump limit? We have FIFTEEN pages to go through before we can't post in the thread anymore.
But nope, better clutter up the catalog because the Maisiefags seem to think posting here is a popularity contest or something.

Your waifu a shit

So you still can't get over the fact that this board is not 100% dead anymore, like in the good old days?

Gotta keep maisieclaiming those sweet sweet threads.

No thanks to you faggots. You don't miss a single opportunity to make yourselves look retarded.

You don't miss a single opportunity to namecall and bully

I dont get it either, BO and his volunteers are retarded though.

those breasts are amazing
perky
symmetrical
supple
not too big or too small
nipples look juicy

truly wife material

Threadly reminder that Stannis loves you and wants you to be happy.

it's a shame what they did to him in the last season, he could have had some more development after his wife and daughter's deaths

truly Quentyn was a real human being and a hero

God Damn it, why do I do this to myself? Why do I always go to read people's "predictions" on leddit?

People GENUINELY want fucking BRIENNE to show up in time for battle? Why?

And why do normies fucking hate CIA so much? People seem to put him up there with fucking Ramsay. People genuinely want Salsa to KILL HIM after he SAVES THEM at the battle.

Also; "It would be so fucking poetic (For Salsa to kill Ramsay, they mean)" "I am no man!"

WUUUUURRGH I fucking hate watching the same show with these people

That has absolutely nothing to do with my post.
What does that have to do with staying in the threads until they reach page 15? The post count still goes up. There's just not a dozen threads clogging up the catalog this way.

Well, littlefinger IS responsible for the whole war. Pretty sure plebbitors already forgot though and they are just reacting to CIA being a moustache twirling villain in every scene

Brienne showing up to the battle is retarded, but come on, Littlefinger's got to die and Sansa's got to be the one to do it. There is no other way I can envision that going down. Littlefinger started the War of the Five Kings. Littlefinger got her father killed. Littlefinger is a creepy pedo well, not a pedo in the show towards her. Shit, you could easily argue that he's indirectly responsible for Cat dying.

Littlefinger's a big piece of shit.

Why? Because he "sold" her to the Boltons? By which I mean he convinced her to go with it of her own free will?

I agree about everything else though, we meme and all, sure, but sometimes I think we actually forget that littlefinger IS a bad guy. I don't think he should die this season though, and I don't get why Sansa has to be the one to do it.

No, because Littlefinger has always had a crippling blind spot where Catelyn is concerned, a blind spot that clearly extends to Sansa due to how much she looks like her mother.
She's the only person with any kind of leverage over Littlefinger.

It pisses me off how much the average viewer loves Brienne the Bitch. She's the worst fucking character, I'm still hoping she gets killed off in Ep. 10 by Lady Stoneheart.

I actually like her chapters in AFFC. Quite a lot.
Why is show Brienne such a bitch to Pod? Book Brienne was never like that. He didn't do anything to her.

Because pod is A FUCKING WHITE MALE

This. Fucking this.

I've been saying for awhile now that she's the worst show character, because the Sneks were NEVER good. They weren't as bad in the books as they are in the show, sure, but they still weren't good. Brienne, on the other hand, was actually a really good character in the books. Her chapters and Jaime's chapters were the best parts of AFFC for me, and they fucking butchered her character.

she's envious of Pod's enormous penis

Why don't you use images on a imageboard?

I only have so many GoT images.

Remember the Brienne that fell in love with a guy just because he treated her like a regular woman?

they don't allow animal crush images here, and that's all I have

I'm gonna get hung for this, but I thought Arianne was a great character as well. People give her shit for her retarded plan, and it was retarded, don't get me wrong, but it made sense given what information she had at the time. She's not stupid, she's just as terrible at communicating as her father is, and to be frank, that's something I can relate to.

Well, thank God for that

Also nice trips

you suck

I grew to like her a bit more when she fell flat on her arse and apologized for being such a slut.

Dabid would NEVER have a female character do that.

Oh, wait, I forgot about Darkstar.
Cluing him in on the plan was dumb, but at least she admits she was thinking with her pussy on that one.

I like that she used a guy and led him on, but then when he died she felt horrible about it.

A lot of times people write those kinds of women as just total ice queens, it was nice to show she actually did care about him to some extent.

The conversation with Doran is critical. Without it, she just looks like a dumb slut, no better than a sand snek. She's very mature in taking responsibility for fucking everything up, which always helps me like a character. She just acted without knowledge of her father's super secret master plan which was just as retarded as her own super secret master plan.

did someone say 'master plan'?

Tell me about Petyr Bane-ish! Why does he say "I'm sorry"?

It was sad in a tragic way; she knew he loved her but she didn't love him, and it makes her wake up to herself and realise that she uses the sluttiness as a crutch because she has daddy issues.

Again, a complex theme that isn't politically correct, and wouldn't fly on the show.

Please stop. This is like saying Bruce Jenner is a woman.

Since Holla Forums loves talking about youtube assholes and you guys really often embed youtube videos of faggotry here, I'm bringing in a gift

yeah skall is shit. here's a way better fight review

That was bloody predictable

What the fuck do you think? Not giving views to cancerous fucktards is the norm here. What else do you expect from posting "ebin ragefaces"

So tyrion is politicucked again?

Now this time by a crotchless brown person?

It's all part of the master plan to make Daenerys and her decisions look better.

I didn't want to believe until it was too late.

Brienne in the books is actually a very kind person. She's a traditional maiden except she's not pretty and she is freakishly skilled in combat.

I can't imagine book Brienne stabbing a guy in the crotch with a snarl on her face as she gets off on his death. She's not like that.

Ah, yeah, that's what I was talking about.

She was probably the most traditional "Knight" in the series, despite not actually being a Knight. In the show they just turned her into a moody, smug, raging murderdyke whose only defining characteristic is being a woman who can fight like a man.

Also, turning Renly into a genuinely nice guy pissed me off, he's supposed to be a buff smug asshole. But that, of course, was just so that D&D could get away with turning Stannis into Macbeth.

wasted

you mean waif wasted?

Squandered. Misallocated.

Friendly reminder that Faye Marsay, a lesbian and LGBT activist, regularly speaks out against Islamophobia, is a friend to pro-Islam organizations, supports more rapefugees in England, and railed against anti-Islam "racists" after the Orlando Nightclub terrorist attack.

Lesbians combine all the despicable qualities of feminists and faggots.

Jesus Christ, how deep does the brainwashing go?

Fake like GOT
youtu.be/6vTM63FPSHg
youtu.be/jecD7vox3s4
youtu.be/-FrBT5KiFis
youtu.be/z0thCKVuWts
youtu.be/n2CwTnEkJSA

Wow, I would have never guessed that.

These fucking cunts will keep supporting their enemies untill they get beheaded, even when the knife is cutting they will still make excuses like #notallmuslims. Fucking sickening

also wasted

Pretty damn deep. Think about D&D. They said they made Mormont a young girl because they were sick of Jon and Sansa visiting 'old white men.'

That and girl probably got passed around the kike pedos in hollywood like a marijuana cigarette at a Sanders rally.

That was literally this guy's entire life. And people always go on about how brave he was.

youtu.be/VUePdRb8QLk

Lyanna Mormont was never an old white man.
To be honest, I can't remember if she was a child in the books or not.

wasted

It was the decision to film her so young or at all.

They could have had that scene with Manderly.

you have a late appointment, with an overdose before surgery

CIA utterly fucked over Sean Bean in the throne room scene. He deserves to crash in a plane after a masked man slugs him.

stay triggered, you fatass moron

and we're not expecting your lazy ass to finish anything before you die. You're the only one that's still worried.

Aerys Targaryan (Mad King)

then you're a total faggot

that 'that is what you call "Jew'd"

Prove it, faggot.

One of the long dead starks in the Stark crypt.

Is BO a quasimodocancer?

What's wrong with you, you nigga are crazy

Yes, you quasimodocancer are an annoying evil

Nice mustache. I thought she was interesting, but now finding out she's SJW, fuck her.

Nose Knows

WHY AM I JEWSH CAUSE I APPRECIATE BEAUTY IS THAT IT HUH WAT

So, what the fuck was the point of this character?

To SHOCK you with his unexpected death!

Running up and stabbing people is GOOD PLOTTING. It is UNPREDICTABLE and therefore GOOD, because random acts the audience didn't anticipate is EXCELLENT STORYTELLING.

Come here user, I got some good plot for you.

lol

Is it true all women there are coalburners?

you must be forgiven for stupid. naturally blonde blue eyes are never liars. your mistake is in your tainted upbringing

Yes.

She must be one of the neurological defectives who lack a functioning amygdala.

t. Quasicancer

Not at all. But why do I have to agree with every shit a woman I find hot thinks?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=T&defid=9759742
What makes you think you are better than anyone here?

You think she's got white pussy hair too?

You ever fucked a girl with white pussy hair?

I want IDs on this board just so I can know if all the aryaposts come from the same person

I can almost guarantee it's no more then just four people at most. At least one of them is pretty easy to identify, seeing as how he has a tendency to reply to about twelve posts in a single message.

When Sansa dies, they'll sing this at her funeral.

The fuck is wrong with these people?

I want IDs on this board for just one day.
That's it. That's all I need. Long enough to expose just how many Maisiefags there really are.

Preston's new video hit me in the feels.

Why would you be against thread IDs?

Shut the fuck up, Phantasm.

because this isn't Reddit

if you hate anonymity, go there

Yepp, that's me

You go there and expect… what exactly?

And how would this make your life better? I've counted 3, but the third is maybe using her for trolling people like you

that's me, baby

G-great

The wrong girl died

According to some

that's not the case

They're both virtue signalling libs that should live in a rapefugee camp for a month without a security detail so they can experience "diversity" first hand.

Explain something to me. On the show, did Osha and Rickon actually get to the Umbers and live with them for a while before being betrayed and sold to the Boltons, or have they been travelling three seasons to them and were captured along the way?

I only ask because Rickon and Osha are wearing wildling clothing and not Northerner clothing, and Osha is apparently dirty and unwashed before being brought to Ramsay and put in a plain dress.

I was so confused by that plotline. It fucks up the timeline of the show even further.

I kinda let go of show Brienne being anything like book Brienne the moment she butchered those Stark men like a crazy murderous cunt.

let me guess, it's reddit-style brown nosing like "ermergerd just be glad he writes these books, he's doing it for you so stop being an ungrateful asshole, if you don't like it fuck off" etc.

Let's see

So probably they could only acquire those, or Osha made those.
Maybe because she was in a cell or it took a long time to transport her from wherever they got her to the Boltons?

Also it could be that Osha intentionally seek out the wildling bunch that was after Bran, and joined them, while she made them accept Rickon as one of them, or they took him prisoner or she convinced them that he is her prisoner. So they traveled with a small wildling party, and they got ambushed and taken hostage.

I like you, so I don't want to offend you, but seriously why do you care about Rickon? WHo the fuck is he, and why is he existing in the first place? Osha is only relevant becasuse Natlia Tena is hot, but she has no purpose either after Jon's mingling with the wildlings

I seriously doubt D&D had given as much thought to any of this as you have

I assumed they had arrived and the SmallJon had them as guests, until he learned the Wildlings had made it through the wall.

They might have lived as Wildling servants to hide Rickon's identity.

The Rickon/Osha storyline will be one of the great mysteries of the show.

Whatever samefag. That stewie griffin looking munter is just as SJW, undoubtedly lesbian and you probably only like her because she reminds you of a girl with down syndrome you molested once at a renaissance fair. It doesn't even make sense from a story view, massively pozzed as the show already is, that potatohead would return and not keep waifu's face to swap appearances with. Why not have Faye stay on the show as Arya's kickass assassin alt ego? Why? Cause then there wouldn't be as many shekels to pay ET with and after the show wraps she might need to go get a job ringing bells at notre dame. Oh but don't worry we still have smirkfu, the queen of marshmellows, JUST Cersei, two freakishly large womyns at least one of whom could play in the NFL + the ever present inbred muppet. I hate this goddamn show so much.

Can you provide proof, maybe? I know you guys say it doesn't matter, but no clue about this either on wikipedia or on imdb.
This is actually funny

Oh and by the way, none of those posts are mine

I would assume if they made it to the Umbers, then they should've given them some new clothes.Your second scenario makes more sense.

As for why I care about Rickon, have you read the books? The storyline is a bit more intriguing there.

They could have at least had Rickon in a doublet and Osha in a plain dress or something.

This works too, I suppose. It would be nice to have known for sure, instead of simply killing Osha off and giving Rickon no lines Maybe have a scene where they're betrayed or something.

No, but nothing in the books will happen in the show… This is like the guys who still refuse to accept that Stannis died, because he is still alive in the books. The show doesn't give a flying toss about the books anymore

Well, there are hundreds of pictures of Sophie Turner grabbing her tits or kissing her.

Oh wait, I thought you meant Faye Marsay. And by the way, that's only proof of Sophie being a lesbyte, while Maisie being bi

Oh I know, I made my peace with the fact that Rickon's just going to be a throwaway le shocking death a while ago, but they can at least get the bare minimum right before they kill him off.

She was in some shit movie called Pride where she plays a lesbian. I don't see anything where she said 'I like carpet' but she seems pozzed enough.

Oh that must mean Maisie Williams likes to murder people in real life and Peter Dinklage is an alcoholic

obviously. all actors are alcoholic murderers

soon

So this episode is probably the make or break for the whole series, and in some ways, the books too.

The entire series and books has been buildup to an epic confrontation that never came. There was no Joffrey vs Robb or Stannis vs Dany. This can't be the standard blue balls format or deflated UNPREDICTABLE event. It has to actually be satisfying, which neither the books nor series has ever actually been.

Given the spoilers, I'm not putting much stock in it being anything other than a deflated shitty battle where Jon loses to invincible Ramsay until CIA shows up with the Vale.

Hello there :3 Apologies for not showing up for the Maisieparty

Sick reference bro

What about Gendrya?

Insert some dismemberment or murderporn and you're all set.

What?

Isn't it always implied? Also fuck my quote up.

Why do you do THAT to yourself?

Board volunteer came into a thread a while ago and basically confirmed it was one giant autist. There are more masiefags of course but sometimes its just one fucker spamming the thread. Watch him try to twist it with a completely unrelated comment the BO made.

Now we just need some food description and maybe awkward sex fantasy to keep the nerds hooked and we can manufacture an ASOIAF chapter ourselves. The formula is pretty simple.

But nobody gives Linda any views here, maybe one person who keeps posting links. They don't even get any replies, fortunately.

Maisie did the right thing then

That body of work though…

You don't go out much, do you

I believe they initially had more in store for him, but after everyone turned against Dorne storyline after S5 they decided to murder it altogether. It was the only acceptable solution at the point, surprising they had the balls to do it. They should have cut Dorne entirely from GoT

I would have thought this too if there had not been a patern of killing off every single non essential plotline. They are probably just streamlining the show now that D&D can't rely on GRRM, especially considering that the end of the show is near.

I don't care, as long as Jon doesn't spare Ramsay and make him prisoner. That would suck.

How fitting :)
This is true for the reasons you listed, but Dorne is an extreme case. They got rid of it in literally 5 minutes in Ep1 and never looked back, you can tell they realized the OC backfired and had no further intent on dwelling on it.

Is this what spoilers claim? I've tried my best to avoid them.

I'd discuss politics and gender topics with her, if you know what I mean :)

Until not long ago, this was the essence of /got/ as well.

Some have claimed this, yes. I hope to Christ they are bullshitting.

Fuck off tbh

I believe she grew out of the phase already

You might want to consider a career in writing. That was flawless.

I won't believe it until it happens

Leaving him alive would be a gross misunderstanding of feudal politics and an anachronism of a quite frankly offensive level.

So it sounds exactly like something D and D would do, which has me worried.

But this is about not getting what we want, are you new to GoT? It would be fucking retarded

I'm okay if he does in an unsatisfying way, but if he died in a way that breaks immersion (like say if you were to apply modern standards of morality to him), then this is just proof YET AGAIN that the show has just become another TV show.

I was just joking, but yeah I don't see how they could make up a reason other to not execute Ramsay on the spot other than extreme moralfaggotry. If I had to bet Sansa will kill him cuz hell knows no furry like a scorned strong womyn, or something like that.

Laughed hard than I should have.

Guess we will see if Ramsay actually goes "You and I…we are not so different" in his inevitable 1vs1 with Jon

I don't understand this at all.

I never got the allure of this. She can make faces on the fly now. She knows the procedure. She doesn't need the waif's face.

IT'S HIM!

I like how arya suddenly knows this despite fucking up every aspect of her training

Good day, Lord Commander!

Absolutly lovely/10

You still deny it and try to spread bullshit.

Hello lovely other half Hand of the Kingfag!

I soon have to leave for alcohol drinking session, but in the meantime, let's reply to every post!

watchersonthewall.com/iwan-rheon-liam-cunningham-talk-bastard-bowl-compare-hollywood-blockbuster/

But, more importantly

Hype? Hype.

I thought you don't drink! What's the occasion? Are you going to get super wild, Maisie style?

Liam Cunningham tends to hype shit. He hyped Shireen's burning as this awesome twist.

And then how do they all know what she says?

Of courshe

Thank you for the friendly reminder

Nah. Meeting an old friend, whom I haven't talked to in like a year or more

Was it a twist at all? It's been foreshadowed since S3 at least.

It wasnt foreshadowed, it wasnt a twist either. It came out of the blue and was just terrible writing.

B-but it was shocking for showfags

I'm familiar with her attitude and some more specific opinions because her vlogs were discussed at lenght in old /got/ on halfchan. No idea what she's hilariously butthurt about now.

I'm gonna turn into Maisie? I'm okay with this though the huge difference in height will be strange

Lots of stuff D&D added to the show turned into dead ends and were just cut off. Biggest offender being Dorne this season

Still makes more sense than the polar bear in Lost

So it was for bookfriends, because both Shireen and Stannis are alive in the novels. But the signs it's going to happen, with or without Stannis' consent, were present all along the way in she show.

Except half of Stannis' army leaving because of it?

You will stay the same height, it will look something like this, compared to normal sized person :)
>tfw we will never be Maisie ;_;

I will be giant Maisie? Yaay!
Will my age will be set to hers?

Well, I'm off now

Keep the Maisies flowing, Sir Maisiefag!

Maisie transcendes time and space!

Have a good time, Sir Gifmaker :) And come back to /got/ when you get home, drunk Maisieposting is fun, haha

Meant to write 'dies'.

The signs are that her mother who is a religious nutjob in the books will burn her while Stannis fights on the frozen lake/in Winterfell. Stannis will subsequently lose his shit and may or may not join the others over it.

*fugg I wanted that one in bold

how do you strikethrough when you meant to bold?

they don't even use the same symbol

its reddit

Damn Shamepta looks like THAT in real life?

that makeup makes you look like a faggot

Indeed, you're right. That's why I said in the show.

Shireens mother was the same in the show

JUST

Stannis was different in GoT though, he had faith in the Red God since beginning. Maybe some doubts after Blackwater, but religious still.

Don't trigger me like that.

Still no reason why stannis decides to burn his daughter in front of his army though

Nothing wrong with show Stannis btw

Autism, perhaps? Desperation clouding his reason? His decision making wasn't the best when there was no Davos around. He expected the mercenaries to roll with it, or even admire his dedication.

Everything wrong with show Stannis. The only time there's nothing wrong with show Stannis is the SMALL window where he's a faithful to the books in season 5 and they flush that down the toilet too.

at least you can redtext

We've been over this meme a hundred times, Sir Phantasmagoric

No, stannis is a great tactician and he even had a scene with his daughter just a few episodes before where he told her how precious she is to him. Why are you making excuses for shit writing? That whole thing was completely out of character

No it's not the fact that it doesn't stick to the books, it's that the arc was rushed and non-sensical because they couldn't afford to give Dillane screentime because they didn't care about him from the start.

That's a necessity in #LIVE threads

For all we know, Stannis turns 'evil' in the books too, but GRRM has handled his character with more consistency and nuance than D and D have, so I don't mind.

In fact, if Stannis goes 'bad' it'll be a case of 'then let me be evil', which is thematically fine.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThenLetMeBeEvil

Shit, didn't think about this before, if the bitch burns Shireen, Stannis would obviously flip his shit. Doesn't this indicate that Stannis may actually be Azor Ahai? Stannis seems to be the one character with the most motivation for thrusting a sword through his wifes heart. There's also the whole thing with Azor Ahais sword breaking, and Stannis being in the general vicinity of white walkers, Stannis' sword isn't Valyrian steel as far as we know, so when fighting the white walkers it would most likely burst.
It'd be a pretty rad twist if Stannis actually was Azor Ahai despite all the bullshit misdirection. It seems to make sense when you think about it.

meanwhile on Holla Forums…

Exactly, for the purpose of portraying how determined and self-destructive he is in the pursuit of his goal, to show how much he's willing to sacrifice.
Did the show ever imply he'd make compromises on the way to throne?

Unacceptable :o

Definitely, no argument there
How do we know this? Just because he didn't show up during any GoT publicity events? He seems to be a very private person, and a bit autistic to be honest. In that French interview he says he "doesn't quite understand the success of GoT" only to contradict himself and claim "it's amazing though, absolutely amazing" right after.

Why are you defending the shit writing?

They actually called it

THE BATTLE OF THE BASTARDS

I hope Ramsay lives on as a kek meme

I am speculating at the quite frankly appalling way they treated Ser Barristan's actor.

Why don't you post an argument? I don't consider it to be sh*t writing, just rushed buildup in S5. Six or ten more minutes would have helped it immensely.

D&D are ruthless ;_;

Not only are they ruthless, they are complete assholes.

I already posted plenty of arguments
Jesus christ, fuck off back to reddit

What a coincidence, look what Gamespot just uploaded.

And look who takes number 2. And won't in the books.

None of them very convincing, unfortunately
None of these qualify. There are no doubts about insufficient time dedicated to that arc to make it 100% believable. I have no problem admitting mistakes in GoT, it's not like I'm personally involved in it or anything.

Fucking stupid ass Maisiefags can't comprehend that someone might not want to publicly talk shit about the job they just left.

Like a bunch naricistic children.

We'll see about it when Gurm finally finishes the fucking book. I wager it will have nothing in common with the show save a few key events.

Why would he care, if he indeed hated the work experience as Anons claim? Why would he mention "not understanding the success" in the first place? It was an honest response, just watch some of his interviews on YouTube. Dillane is a fantastic actor, but his vocabulary, social skills and public interactions outside of character are very limited.

You cannot argue with Maisiefags. Their delusion is so great that they will never see outside of their own asses because their heads are shoved so far inside. They operate on their own rules and shitpost when you call them out on it.
9 threads at once? Sure, we're special! /got/ threads aren't like those other pleb threads on Holla Forums, so the Maisiefags can make as many threads as they please and nobody will do anything.
Just stop talking to them. Nothing good ever comes of it. Just starve them out.

I'll tell you what I told Redford:

it ain't gonna happen

(Me)
Forgot to add
Perfect casting for Stannis also.

I'll count myself lucky if TWOW comes out, much less ADOS.

Haha

I don't think Sir Gifmaker ever started a thread since September, and out of last 20 threads I made like 4. Making new ones at 300 is the consensus here and trying to interfere with it and making several butthurt posts in every thread about it seems like it's you who tries to be special and self-centred, not /got/ Anons. As long as BO is okay with it (he is, he's been here) there is no reason to change it.

This almost upsets me as much as talking to the Maisiefag.

Living the dream

>not a fookin' legend
He's shit.

He simply doesn't give a sh*t

He got what was comin' to him. Fuck Craster, and fuck D&D for making Jon's season 2 storyline so goddamn boring.

wat

Just see it as a late abortion

Will you cry when he dies tonight?

And?

Evidently you're not a Godly man.

#LIVE THREAD →
#LIVE THREAD →
#LIVE THREAD →
#LIVE THREAD →
#LIVE THREAD →
#LIVE THREAD →
#LIVE THREAD →