Gotham

…or as I like to call it, Batman Without Batman.

Fucking hell, the Season 2 finale was some of the dumbest shit I've seen in a while. It's basically just a collection of "hey, remember this from the comics?" appearances and random characters being thrown in at literally the last second.

They fucked up Mr. Freeze, they fucked up Firefly, they fucked up Azrael, they fucked up by bringing back Fish Mooney, and they just generally fucked up. When the Court of Owls finally showed up, I was laughing my ass off at how desperate this shit was.

And fucking hell, they got the Batman/Catwoman dynamic completely backwards. She's supposed to be the one that constantly wants his attention, while he just maintains an aura of indifference, instead he's now a beta fag who'd jump off a roof if she told him to. and yes, I get that he's still a kid, but it's still the endgame dynamic they're building towards when they are adults

And yet it's still getting renewed for another fucking season. I did like Nygma, though

JUST FUCKING END IT FAM

I actually really enjoyed the first season, it had some stupid shit in it, don't get me wrong, but I liked it. Haven't watched the second season yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was complete shit. For some reason that tends to happen pretty often, a show will have a good first, or first few seasons, and get progressively worse as it goes on.

For shame!

someone actually watched this shit for more than ten minutes?

Best character coming through.

It's like a gritty Super Hero High School, or Tiny Tunes.

You're taking it too seriously. It's meant to be campy and fun.

First half of season 2 was ok. A bit over the top but ok. Then it really went to shit when they tried to introduce as many Batman villains as possible with little to no development, which is really stupid since there is no Batman just yet.
But why did they have to bring back Fish Mooney, the most annoying character of the show. Jada Smith just can't act, and it's really mean to force her to deliver those lines so painfully. She can't even walk on screen without looking like a person pretending to be a bad actress doing a poor impression. And why give her powers if she won't use them at the end?
The last couple of episodes were a great adaptation of the moron land story arc. For those who haven't read the comics, it's that story where everyone suffered from severe brain damage as a result of the many concussions and acts stupid in every possible way, coming up with retarded plans that have no chance of succeeding. Great job, really.
The only steadily good part of the show is the Penguin. His relapse in criminality at the end was the most satisfying part of the whole season. The bloody show should already be renamed Penguin: Begins.

Not sure how I feel about this.

The show is just an hour of filler until Lucifer starts.

Having brother and sister not being the same race, why is this happening? I am Dumas rightful heir of Gotham and please ignore the fact that my father was a cuck

Anduin Lothar, great warrior with a mother who slept around

I can't fucking get over this. My mind jumps to it immediately and ruins immersion.

how do you have such shit taste?

So like at least part if not all of the Dark Knight Rises?

I hope Selina Kyle adopts a latex catsuit in season three.
Anyone else?

Haven't seen the second season yet. What's this a reference to?

What does Batman have to do with The Dark Knight Rises ?

Get out with your stale meme that is nearly 4 years old and was run into the ground.

Your reply will be a meme about me being a hot head who needs to gets out or some other lines based on your meme

Come on

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOT HEAD OUTTA HERE!

What does that have to do with anything in this thread?

You dense motherfucker

No need to be rude