Jimmy Neutron

Why was this popular enough to last 4 years and get a spinoff?

Ask Holla Forums

it was a very weird kids show tbh

Why did he jack DK's hairdo?

That's a question for >>>Holla Forums.

It wasn't.

Kids in the CURRENT CENTURY have shit taste about everything and zero standards.

it was artificially held up by Spongebob, just like every other cartoon on that god forsaken shithole of a network.

It's a TV show, you autists.

I actually watched it pretty regularity at the time and I don't even know why. It's the poor man's Dexter's Laboratory.

Gas yourself.

Copying Dexter's Lab. It's how Johnny Test lasted so long (looks like they stopped showing it on CN since 2014 but are still continuing it in Canada). Too bad it became that later Dexter's Lab season where the tone, backstory and style were drastically different. Mandark being the son of hippies and his first meeting with Dexter in a dress was very weird retcon.

>>>Holla Forums
It had three seasons
It was funny starting with season 2.
By season 3 it was bizarre more than anything and pretty hilarious for someone up to 15, the age I was when I saw it for last time.

And, thought is not canon I'm pretty sure they aged along with the series.
10yo in the movie
11yo first season
12 in the 2nd
and 13 in the 3rd.
They characters matured that way so it was fun to grow up at those ages along with the movies..
I remember that I started getting interested in girls at the same time as the characters.

JT was more of a Fairly Odd Parents wannabe tbh

Oh god, this faggot's still here
Just fucking LEAVE already, it's been a YEAR

JN always felt like a shitty mainstream ripoff of dexter's lab. like if dreamworks made it and had celebrities doing the voices and chock full of shitty pop culture references.

Is Jimmy sporting a receding hairline?

And how does he achieve that gravity-defying soft-serve flip?

ur mum has already been a year

That's not even him, like at all.

Kung Pow 2 when?

Funny thing, the movie had real voice actors as the main characters

This, really. I watched it to the end, at the point when the characters moved on with their lives, and were becoming couples and so on. It was about the time I stopped watching cartoons.

Anime came next.