Anti-Humanity Movies

What was the most blatant anti-Humanity movie you saw, Holla Forums? Mine was District 9.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/29/nyregion/a-problematic-sculpture-is-silenced-by-new-york-parks-officials.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Avatar is basically the GOAT for this, and it still ends up being pro-humanity unintentionally. I'm sure someone will provide the necessary quoted screencap.

This one? Also, checked.

I know it was a remake, but Rise of the Planet of the Apes wanted us to side with the apes over the people. Same with Roots.

Yep, that's the one.

We should make an infographic

Even as a kid, I thought this movie was up its own arse.

are you fucking serious i loved fern gully

you people take shit far too literally sometimes

there is not really a giant fucking machine eating the amazon rainforest and puking out black smoke from the ancient trees you know

its a fucking allegory

link to times article because that's what most people in NY are reading

you want to fucking archive it, do it yourself

nytimes.com/2016/05/29/nyregion/a-problematic-sculpture-is-silenced-by-new-york-parks-officials.html?_r=0

lol wrong board

underrated post

Chimpout : The Movie.

Synecdoche, New York, is the most nihilistic film I've ever seen.

This is interesting, though.
Great phrase. It's also interesting that a politics that came from the censorious left is now censoring a leftist piece of art.

Princess Mononoke. Fuck that pretentious weebshit, humans are more important than fucking animals.

You're not the only living thing on this planet, you dumb fuck. And human beings are not separate from nature. Enjoy your colon cancer, meatcuck.

Enjoy cancer from plant based carcinogens.

Fuck you and this stupid planet. The chinks are putting smog into the sky and you can't stop them.

Wall-e wasn't anti human though

Have rabbits gone to the moon yet? Y'know, the same ones that get trapped and destroyed in the combines used when harvesting those plants.

Those aliens were trash. Nothing anti-human there.

Did you guys watch the same movies as I did? First one was neutral and the second one was a tale of a monkey chimping out until everything was ruined.

This movie was disgusting.

B T F O
T
F
O

Why are environmentalist filmmakers such fags? Is Tarkovsky the only director that is able to fully appreciate both humans and nature?

It is much more difficult to find movies that are pro-humanity.
Scifi is full of anti-human cucks, like if science and good stuff were invented by tigers or something

Modern scientists are mostly nihilist fedora tippers. They see all forms of life as equal. This is why sci-fi is a pointless trash genre.

The aliens represent niggers, which are trash compared to whites. Yet most films are militantly pro-nigger and anti-white

Marxists don't care about reality, see
and marxist thought has been the mainstream since 1960s

Wall-E was more a message about the dangers of pollution and obsession with frivolous technological bullshit than anti-human.

was that in the movie? I can't recall.

nope that's from a /g/ or /tg/ thread

in the movie blue-eyes villain just said stuff like "we need to kill the abos"

Wall-E is more anti-technology, though when you think about it, isn't that basically anti-human?

I mean, 90% of the humans of today wouldn't exist if not for technological progress

Technology, "progress", and humanity are shit without spirituality. Go watch Metropolis, it has a great message regarding this.

can you build a spaceship out of spirituality?

top zuz

indeed I haven't taken drugs

Good goy…

This, fuck that show. The only moderately interesting character was Tom in the third episode, but they had to ruin any potential sympathies and nuances for him by making him yet another drunkard rapist. Roots is just naked anti-White propaganda at this point.

You realize that without rabbit we wouldn't either?

was there a point at which it wasn't anti-white propaganda?

The original Roots was more playful with the African narrative, but the remake is god awful with the propaganda. It's a sign of the times for sure.

I'm going to just give money to my local butcher now, I don't even want anything in return. ,I value their service that much.

Would economic incentive alone put a man on the moon.

eventually yes

Knowledge, manpower, and spirituality are all important you retard. The message of the movie is spirit (heart) is the only one that can make them work in concord.

Miyazaki was always blue-pilled and idealistic. I don't like most of his films because of it.

Disgusting.

HEY LOOK, IT'S A FAGGOT

Fuck off, CommonCuckold.

A lot of good movies in this thread, tbh fams.

I really need to wash my balls. I was just scratching them and then I sniffed my fingers and they were vinegary as fuck.

It was from a 40k thread and was a made up quote for a space marine, they just replaced "xeno scum" with "alien"

Caesar was smarter than any BLM member, pretty racist to compare them.

I hope you mean what Sam Harris calls spirituality and not some woo woo shit.

Miyazaki was always a communist tree hugging kike.

Where's the transblack leader? You fucked up son.

So good movie thread?