JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q15eP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not white, but this is some stupid shit right here

and she's white too lel

Would she say the same to the fat troll?

This from a woman who got famous playing moms and housewives.

Oh wait, she's not famous.

brb, I'm gonna make millions of dollars as an action star because I'm a white male

what a long, strange trip it's been! it was surprisingly easy banking on my white male privilege and catapulting myself to worldwide fame! I'll be leaving this shithole forever now, I've got to go fuck some models on my yacht!

Soon

where's rose mcgowan?

user pls

It's like leftists think our white skin is magic or something. I wish I could wiggle my pale fingers through the air and summon $$$. I'm literally below the poverty line, but apparently I don't exist.

to her you don't. men who make less than $2000 a month are literally invisible to women

archive.is/q15eP
LOL NO

she looks very familiar, but looking at the list of stuff she's been in, I've only seen a couple and those a long time ago

am I going crazy?

No, she's that old

She was in UnTouchables and she was Frasier's uninteresting girlfriend in season 9

THAT'S IT! holy crap, thank you

wasn't listed on wikipedia for some reason

I know her as the mother the Lonely Island Jew fucked

She played Clint Eastwood's reporter girlfriend in The Dead Pool and she played Frances Conroy's sister on Six Feet Under, if you ever watched that

I have no idea what possible advantage purely being white could confer on a man in a country where the majority of the people are white. Even if being white did somehow, in this modern society, give you magical advantage over non-whites, do they ever consider that this might be nullified by the existence of Affirmative Action and other such policies.

Seriously, I've only heard of this site this past month and already it's up there with Salon and the Mary Sue for utter pozz.

Seems reasonable. Basically "shut up and collect your fat paycheck nigger."

…and we go full feminist. Just another hag bitter she can't get a role now that she's old – so let's blame men.

She's at the final stages of bitter haghood. Once they get into their male 50s they cease to be anything else.

Phase 1 - 20s-30s
Phase 2 - 40s
Phase 3 - 50s

She's way past the point of no return.

Cause gawker got killed they probably made a new site.

Guaranteed she's mentally fucked.

Who?

to be fair, 'You have an amazing career and you're on a hot show. Take your shirt off.' is some EXCELLENT advice.

all actors should follow it. but only female actors though.

it looks bad when you're trying to stay in shape but your body genetically demands to be fat

kathy bates incoming

oy vey suddenly it's sexist

Equality is misogynistic, bro.

shite taste smh tbh fam