Meta thread

WTF is going on? In the last two weeks this board has lost 300 users and continues to slide down the top 25. Is it because summer?

Who cares?

It's a fucking mystery,

Get that nigger cook out of my fucking face.

but he has such great taste in home decor

Obligatory

Holla Forums has always been an exlcusive club. Those people weren't hip enough.

I like to think we are all being killed off slowly by government assassins.
I hope my time will soon.

people stopped caring about Star Wars.

Summer faggotry typically brings in MORE shitposters you dumb fuck.

8 chan died.

Everyone leaving? Then you lazy loafers need to pick up the pace. Our benevolent site owner, Jim Watkins, needs to turn a profit on his investment. More funnier posts. Tell your friends. chop chop.

The infinite shitposting that goes on here.

I'm just here for the memes.

it's okay, I can shitpost by myself

Choose freechan, 16chan or Holla Forums.pl because Holla Forums is now a slow 2007 4chan.

Yes, let's just go to a bunch of even worse sites!

possible factors:
all the pedophiles left
users are fed up with the shitty server and code, and the failure of infinitynext
users are pissed off that hotwheels abandoned us

Wait for Ghostbusters to come out. Then we'll have some activity

I don't understand why doesn't everyone just go to the first "Holla Forums" from the very first 4chan death+exodus, 7chan?

Because 7chan is an even bigger failure.
Also the mods are faggots.

Because it's just agenda posters coming to 8/tv/ to complain about women and Jews with limited interest in discussing television and film past that.

didn't they kick their pedos out too?
I'm starting to see a pattern here…

The site was down for over 6 fucking hours one day and continues to be shitty. You're surprised all boards lost users?

It's maybe 1 slot lower than normal because Holla Forums rose to #3 by kvetching about not being in the first wave of featured boards.

Really then where are they genius

reporting for duty

Maybe it has something to do with our useless board owner who does nothing about all the off-topic crap that makes people want to tune out when they come here to discuss television and film.

maisiefaggots
Also BO and BV confirmed as doing it for free, Why are you afraid of meta discussion?

Yeah case in point.

it sucks since no one wants to talk about movies or tv. after a while you get tired of trying and just leave.

I like how Louis C.K. is in the sidebar on a video about niggers and cucks. All BBC and no pussy makes Louis a cucked boy.