Am I the only one who was wondering what the problem was supposed to be when I first saw this...

Am I the only one who was wondering what the problem was supposed to be when I first saw this? It looks like a pretty cool car to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youttv.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you, 12?

I was probably younger than that when I first saw it, but it still looks like a pretty rad car to me.

It'd be ok if it were red instead of green.

The moral of the story is that we need benevolent dictators: consumers can't think by themselves, they need to be guided. Which is completely corporate-american.

Kids saw through the bullshit, however. That car is not faulty, it's just purposedly ugly: just redesign it and you'll be fine.

Modern simpsons are just a streak of humiliations for Homer and glorification for Lisa. Americans are completely malleable to this, they're the largest social laboratory in the world.

It was a blunder because it provided exactly what the consumer wanted meaning people wouldn't buy any other car.

So is that why Bart likes the car?

I don't think you understand how business works

It was a joke at the amerilard car companies that were getting raped by the japs at the time

IIRC the episode even ends with a jap company buying homer's brother company

How old are you user? that episode is from 1991

Didn't it cost $60k per car (in 1991)?

its shit

You know nothing about cars obviously. You would be the idiot that would buy something like that. smh

I still don't get why Homer took all the blame for this. Herb was the dumbass for not giving the project proper supervision. I know he was overjoyed by the knowledge that he now had a family but he barely knew Homer. You don't put the fate of your company in the hands of someone you just met.

did he though? at the end of the day, it was Herb who ended up living under a bridge, giving handjobs to crazy people

it would be fine if it was cheap

This site provides All episodes of Sponge Bob English Hd high quality
youttv.com/

Could you offer an actual criticism of the car rather than just ironically childish insults? It's not like 8ch is all mind-readers.

if you can't see anything wrong with it, you're beyond help

Homer was assigned to design new car, Homer is dumb, he created a shit car, and that's it, no real message other than don't trust a dumbass with your business.

82k. So today it would cost 144k

Cars today all look stupid and lame. At least he tried to innovate. There is literally nothing nice about "nice" cars.

The main problem was cost of it, yes. It was the car for average Joe, and it cost more than average Joe could afford.

Thanks, and that was the real problem. Herb didn't crack until he heard how much the cost was.

Herb's a special kind of dumbass too, has he never heard of concept cars? He didn't have to put The Homer into production, he could've just showed it off at a couple shows and recuperated some of his losses.

I always thought it was calling out blind nepotism. Something that has destroyed a lot of good products or even brands in every circle of life.