Ghostbusters: Stay Puft TV Spot

HAHAHA
This movie is fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=simxjM1l4VE

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3394974/new-ghostbusters-tv-spot-brings-back-stay-puft/
youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man these trailers are getting worst and worst

How did this even get made?

MUH SOGGY KNEES

Wasn't Stay Puft always a marshmallow mascot IU? Isn't this like a float come to life, because the killer GB logo (and Slimer) wasn't enough?

Will the failure of this movie kill feminism, Holla Forums?

Only if we believe.

It might kill its wallet…

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3394974/new-ghostbusters-tv-spot-brings-back-stay-puft/

the failure of this game will mean consumers can't be trusted and movies will now be mandated watches at school.

HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE MARSHMALLOW MAN FROM THE ORIGINAL MOVIE IT'S IN THIS ONE TOO COME WATCH IT IN THEATERS UPON RELEASE BRING YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

The real question is how they got Chris Hemsworth to agree to do this movie?

How they got a guy with 1 acting gig to do any movie? Gee, I wonder.

It's not really a joke. There's a reason shit literature like pic related is force-fed down white males' throats.

Nobody would read it unless schools forced them to.

Eventually it'll be that way for movies. I bet Sony is kicking themselves they didn't release earlier and get schools to bus children to the theatre under the guise of 'feminism.'

But what's the movie-logic behind it? In the first movie it came to life because the dufus Akroyd when the big evil thing was going to be summoned instead of thinking of nothing, thought of the Stay Puft-marshmallow mascot and so a big evil marshmallow-man ravaged New York.

Are they bringing back Zuul again? And this time Zuul decides it was nice being a marshmallow-man?

WEBM, BECAUSE OP IS AN INCOMPETENT FAGGOT, AS USUAL.

They already had their stay puft ripoff with the logo ghost, there was really no need to bring stay puft into this. Are they gonna give more lines for Aykroyd other than that pitiful "I ain't afraid of no ghost" cameo that they already spoiled before?

Someone put a feminist in charge of a major movie studio for a few months. Sony has been consistently burning money as a result.

lads, we must believe in the power of memes.

Who, fucking TOM ROTHMAN?

Pure lunacy.

But isn't the point of that book is that we all get to laugh at her unwarranted self importance when she finds out that she's just a pleb in the end?

I wonder if this going to be some Dark Side of the Moon / The Wizard of Oz kind of deal if you played nuGhostbusters and Pixels back to back.

never actually watched Pixels, don't plan to either

Amy Pascal. And get this, she's the person who wants to make Zoe Quinn: the Movie. Good news is Sony fired her over Cisbusters.

I wonder if it's the obese tranny ape or the obese white woman who thinks of the marshmallow man this time.

BTFO
T
F
O

A FUCKING MONTH REMAINING BEFORE ITS RELEASE

removing the 4% that are currently pregnant, and the 21% that are currently too old or too young, about 75% of women will bleed out of their dirty vaginas for a few days in the next month.

i wonder if this will affect ticket sales

Well considering even women think the movie looks like shit, I doubt it will make much difference.

There are vapid bleeding cunts IN YOUR AREA, CISCO_62321!

I had gone a solid 3 years without remembering how garbage that fucking book was, thanks for triggering me user.

I didn't know that other classes had to read it too, I just assumed my teacher had shit taste and wanted to force it on us.

You guys liked the first one, right? Well, this film is an exact copy, so you should like this too. The only difference is the women. Checkmate, 45-year old mycologists. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=RPAklIlov-A

These are pretty informative

See also the review made by the leader of the MRM, Imperial Wizard of the KKK and Manchild Dudebro James Rolfe

I did my part - enabled adblock and clicked dislike

you should have adblock on at all times, user. nobody gets their dues. nobody.

the fuck

everyone read this shit from the bd article

THIS IS SO FUCKING RETARDED

WHO GREENLIT THIS PILE OF SHIT?

That was leaked months ago with the rest of the movie's plot.

This is far from the most retarded thing about this masterpiece.

Talk about piggybacking

Damn, the tides really are turning.

It looks like a ghost possessed a parade balloon of Stay Puft.

It's funny that a lot of the merchandise for this movie are including the original Ghostbusters in an attempt to lessen the blow. They know the movie won't do well, and neither will the tie in stuff. That's why they're relying on Nostalgia bait like bringing back Ecto Cooler. I can almost guarantee that the toys for the ghostbusters themselves will sit on the shelves while the only thing that sells will be Slimer.

Sounds like it has potential to be honest. Your plot can be the stupidest thing on earth as long as it's executed well. We all know this won't be though.

i liked how they are now putting chris hemsworth's name in the title description, but not any of the bitches

also the dislikes continue to skyrocket

Thankfully it sounds like you didn't get the book's plot.

The plot is poor womyn from ultra impoverished noble family got raped by horrible wealthy man because drunk father and then cast out by boyfriend, then sent to jail for murdering horrible man.

And that plot description gives the book way more credit than it deserves.

Oh, no. It's a 'classic' so kids across the US are forced to read it, like Ethan Frome or The Scarlet Letter.

Boys should be reading things like Conan or Cthulhu mythos in school, something that actually shaped modern culture.

You know who.

why even live?

David Willis style

take that patriarchy!

See image.

The movie is going to be an unmitigated failure. All they can do at this point is quiet damage control. No admissions they were wrong, no apologies to the people they insulted. You see a taste of it in that bloody disgusting article and the comments, and Spoony's comments suggested it as well. In the coming weeks expect many articles and comments containing variations of these statements:

A week ago I expected a headline like "Bitter Virgin Misogynists Destroy Ghostbusters Franchise by Refusing to See it Out of Spite" but now that virtually everyone's shitting on it, every response has been negative and Gawker just went bankrupt, I expect a much more timid headline like "Okay, So the New Ghostbusters Movie Sucked, But It Has Nothing To Do With the Female Cast"

She's a turbodyke with autism, retarded teeth and no figure.

Get better taste.

what kind of fucking psycho writes in all caps and ellipses in a business email? is that real?

The Sony leaks would be funny if they weren't so tragic.

It's probably just a possessed baloon. However, in the scrapped G3 script that ended up in the Ghostbusters vidya there were indeed some who summoned back Zuul's destroyer into this dimension: Ray commented how it was stuck in staypuft form definitely, because that's how these divine rules work.

Feminism is the death of professionalism, just look at video games. You have these SJW retards publicly insulting their costumer base on twitter and make statements about killing all men and these people dont even get a warning

The lashback is picking up momentum. SJW bullshit has started leaking into my country, and people are less inclined to put up with it over here. The fall is coming, brother.

I'll laugh anyway

Where is your country?

Potatoland.

KURWA

Did they hire the SNL effects crew too to do the CGI for this abortion?

Don't forget the innovation that Paul Feig described to Amy Pascal as a true $100 million idea: Ghost Aliens!!

In 9th grade my AP english class read Hitchhicker's Guide. While a lot of bottom of the barrel education sucks it can be pretty cool sometimes.

It's endlessly amusing how many different tacks they're taking to trying to save this failure, all without success.

She also wanted to produce a massive female superhero franchise called - no joke - Glass Ceiling.

Oh boy, I can't wait for the obvious inclusion of Hitler.

DICK JOKES

An Upgrade! Because Women are BETTER Get It?!

but it doesn't even have a dick

it's a fucking marshmallow…

no edgy was the ugly one licking her proton gun

you can argue about whether or not she's good looking, but it's an objective fact that the other three are way uglier than her

they're all ugly on the inside

What

Why was this guy defending this garbage in the first place? He knew that the movie was going to be shit, but out of all the things to drop the movie screwing up Staypuft is when he decides to say fuck this movie? Let me guess he didn't want to be looked at as a misogynist if he said that he didn't like the actors and story, right?

They're not even in the same continuity though.

I'm in Northern Potatoland too. Is there really some kind of noticeable pushback against this Ghostbusters-esque stuff happening down south? I haven't really noticed one up here.

Our government and people are generally fairly right-wing or centrist leaning right, but it's been feeling more and more difficult to find people around my age who share views like mine (I'm more the latter). I don't really mind that, but in the wake of Orlando especially it's been all "the ebil bigots are out to get us" this and "guns are evil" that everywhere I've looked recently. That coupled with the whole "voting to leave the EU is rayciss so it is" rubbish that's been picking up steam in the past week or so is making me feel kind of disillusioned.

I just want this type of stuff to die off for good.

SUBTLE MESSAGES HERE

PROUD WOMYN FIGHTING A BIG FAT WHITE BLACKFACED RACIST PATRIARCHAL SYMBOL OF OPPRESSION AND CAPITALISM WHILE THEY SHOOT IT IN THE CROTCH

SO PROGRESSIVE AND BRAVE

Because he's a pozzed cuck.

Little context

There is, aye, but Dubs and Cork and Galwayfags will tell you different because those counties are shit. We have a people forced by Pavee to put up with knackers, we're well wise to cunts telling us shit is tasty and it's bad if we don't want to taste it.

There is a similar scene in the Godzilla Resurgence trailer where Godzilla got shot in the crotch as well. Instead of him getting angry he was smiling like he was about to rape some bitches.

Video related

Fair play against the Ukraine.

Everyone of my friends shares my opinion on the EU (it's shit). The media is utterly, utterly pozzed, though, and gives the impression that anyone with "problematic" opinions is an isolated bigoted caveman that should keep their mouth shut.

Again, it's a purely media and political fabrication. Though, the majority of people I know are sadly good goys when it comes to Trump i.e. they've bought the racist warmonger spiel hook, line and sinker. One of my best mate worriedly told me he was going to start World War III. When asked why he thought so, he wasn't sure why. Nor did he know that Trump was the only candidate that wasn't deeply antagonistic toward Russia and Putin.

As for my class, we read White Fang, the Illiad and an assorted potpurri of Horacio Quiroga. There was also a little book that, while not a classic, was pretty good and made me laugh harder than anything I remember. It was called "Don't deny it" or something like that.

that's where flipper babies come from user.

BRAVO AMY PASCAL
R
A
V
O

A
M
Y

P
A
S
C
A
L

Because he was afraid.

AMY PASCAL
A A M Y S C A L P

What does it mean, Holla Forums?

Her entire family line got massacred by indians

Why would anyone defend this in the first place? It's a reboot which are known to suck compared to the original source material, and the damning thing of all is that it's not funny.

I had one pretty good English teacher that avoided the garbage common core books, he had us read/analyze 1984, The Hobbit, Macbeth, The Iliad, and 2001: A Space Odyssey

I'd say that all of those are both good and culturally significant.

And the next year a different one had use trudge through Scarlet Letter, Moby Dick, Tess, and For Whom the Bell Tolls.

I'll have you know the women in this movie are some of the funniest women in the industry today.
Each one of them is a top notch ACTOR and comedian.
They really are some funny ladies.
I hope this movies does really well so it can further interest in more female lead films, something we've never ever ever seen in hollywood before.
It's really breaking boundaries here, I mean these are some really talented funny ladies.
I laughed my ass off at all of the various films each of them has been in before this one.
Films I would name to you but of course these talented ladies are so popular whats the point?
I have valid criticisms that this trailer might be total dogshit, but all of the other criticism is only centered around their gender, all the special extra hate just because of that.
I mean it looks like dogshit and it's going to be terrible, but really that's bill murreys fault for not being dead yet, let's be honest here.
Hopefully we'll see more movies like this, 10 more, I hope this launches a trilogy, maybe even a tv serious.
I mean it looks bad, I can't even tip toe around it, it looks like total trash.
But these are some of the funniest ladies in the business today.

bob pls

Seriously, I never heard of any of them besides Melissa McCarthy before this movie. The original Ghostbusters cast were all established names when the film to theatres. I have no idea who the sheboon, jewess and non-fat white chick are, and if the trailers are anything to go by, I'm better off that way.

Christina Chan finnally has a shot in the big screen with his/her/its new film: SONICHU VS THE BIG JERKS WITH GIRLFRIENDS REVENGEANCE!!!