The Pulse nightclub movie

When the movie about the Isis attack on the Orlando gay club happens. Will it ignore the fact people were dressed in Gimp suits and fursuits during the pulse club funeral?

It will be a part of the film about Trump's rise to become an Emperor.

they will not even begin to mention ISIS. the whole thing will be about some poor Muslim guy working for the gosh darn evil American armed forces, because border patrol is related to the army totally, who became corrupted by firearms and cis white males.

they will not portray him in a negative light unless someone like Michael Bay makes it.

Holy shit. Looking up tweets of the funeral. It's a horror show

a muslim walks into a gay bar and says "Free shots for everyone!"

Carlos!

The land of the cucked, home of the pozzed. Welcome to burgerland.

He did nothing wrong.

Faggots are human trash, but of course (((Hollywood))) will make a movie about this and the brown Muslim shooter will be turned into a white Christian.

50 people don't have a pulse

ALLAHU AKBAR

I know I should be beyond surprise over this kind of thing by now, but I'm not.

One day my liver will fail and I won't have to live on this shitty planet anymore.

They should be scared.

A shame that other guy in Santa Monica didn't blow up the fags

I'm sure they will.

they will center the movie around a lesbian nightclub, women make more sympathetic victims

Is this shit real? the furry guy? the dog one? were they at the parade?

furry one is from pittsburgh, no idea when but allegheny valley bank is local to PA

maybe a more right winged director and writer would make it

they don't seem to mind insulting muslims, at least

also the guy will be recast as a skinhead

oh leftypol you're so cute.

Considering a lot of the people who died in a gay night club were probably into that stuff I'd say its pretty appropriate. Would it be disrespectful to wear a military uniform to a military funeral? These people can be remembered in death how they were in life: faggots.

seriously why the fuck does anyone care, this is such a nonissue

ALLAHU GAYBAR

Shooter was Muslim.

Even better, they'll make it about a rampaging armed Christian. Because we all know that it was the WBC who bombed Brussels.