There is no one I hate more than this man. The moment he stopped acting like a clown and got serious, and 'important'

There is no one I hate more than this man. The moment he stopped acting like a clown and got serious, and 'important'.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/15/watch-stephen-colbert-draws-swastika-accuse-trump-fear-mongering/
archive.is/3BM1i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's close but at least hes doing a comedy show while colbert is trying to be this important broadcaster

Isn't he still doing the ironic egoistical ham act, only with more dad jokes?

It doesn't bother me that these libshits exist, what bothers me is the blacklisting and propaganda. The country isn't as far left as the media, yet every late night host is a hard leftist and their echo chamber makes them even more obnoxious.

What, even the clickbait celebrity skit ones?

b-b-but didn't you see him totally own trump by drawing a swastika!!!

Nah, current year man is worse, because is a fucking unfunny tool.

Colbert isn't funny either, but back before Liebowitcz fucked up the Daily Show, Colbert was funny.

All of them. 100%. Total hegemony. Not a single right-leaning late night host on television.

I hate John Oliver more because people actually watch his show, meaning I have to actually interact with dipshits who repeat his dribble.

I don't think anyone watches this guy anymore, he's just kept afloat for propaganda purposes I think.

And the head of CBS wanted to spite the head of Viacom

this tbh. colbert was best when he was under the daily shows wing.

I wonder why.

Great Holla Forums-tier infographic. Let me guess, 5C equals five kilocucks?

I personally can't stand Colbert anymore because he just parrots whatever news stories his parent company does and doesn't attempt to dissect them and point out hypocrisy like he used to. When the Nevada convention fiasco happened he repeated the lie of "throwing chairs" and refused to ask why the attendees were upset. He just makes cheap shots at Trump for ten minutes a night and refuses to ask hard questions of his guests. What a letdown. At least John "Wallace & Gromit" Oliver actually goes into depth with his subjects.

rude

Colbert was at his best when he was the villain of a Law & Order Criminal Intent episode. No leftist politics, just murder and forgery.

How long is his contract on the Late Show? There's a chance of getting him shitcanned, because those programs are watched mostly by seniors and they don't want to be preached at by some over-rated snarky liberal.

Blaming trump and Christains for a Muslim anti-gay attack
It's 2016
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/15/watch-stephen-colbert-draws-swastika-accuse-trump-fear-mongering/

Oh yeah, you're right. Viacom And CBS used to be one company. Now they're split.

John please. You're not worthy of being compared with anything created by Aardman Animations, please go remind someone else about what year is it somewhere else.

still tied together with one mostly dead owner causing a huge tug-of-war now…

/thread

How come pol hasn't produced a phony self-hatingly white, ultra-altruistic SJW counterpart? The time is ripe.

archive.is/3BM1i

Despite all of that the living corpse is still in charge. Still he is the responsible of the creation of that abomination that is MTV

At least he's making more of an impact than those current jokers on Comedy Central

First John and now you Stephen are here on this Vietnamese cartoons board. Go away, go write better jokes.

His name is Godfrey Elfwick. He is on twitter and he even fooled the BBC

Unfortunately ratings are not dropping. He is not near Letterman levels but he is doing better than Fallon and Kimmel.

I thought Fallon was still King of Late Night. Is it mostly YouTube views?

Yes.

Nigger after seeing the gamergate episode he did I simply don't trust ANYTHING he has to say and I'm even starting to question the shit he said about the fifa since if he couldn't spend even 5 fucking minutes on google to see the mountain of evidence proving anita, zoe slut and tranny mr.wu alleged harassment was fake as fuck how can you trust anything he says?

Thats like bloggers saying they aren't journos right after they fuck up, which is always

He was hilarious up until the gamergate bullshit. Then I lost all respect and interest in him.

not bad

Oliver was NEVER hilarious

Colbert you twit. Oliver was somewhat funny on the Daily Show though. Probably the last person on the show with any talent actually, before it got completely overrun with RIP hacks.

are you referring to the report or the new show that he does.

because that's wrong on both accounts.

the first thing you should do when it comes to stephen colbert is never take him seriously.

Good character actor but not right for late show host. Norm Macdonald should have taken over for Letterman or any of them but this is future they chose and I've long since cut the cable.

John please.

Fallon is killing it in the ratings. Nearly one million more people are watching Fallon than Colbert on average. Colbert is only slightly ahead of Kimmel. Plus Fallon has all those faggy 'viral videos' that normalfags eat up in droves.

It's only "a comedy show" when he gets called out on his transparent agenda, twisting of facts or outright lies. Otherwise, it's "seminal television" and "the most important programme you'll watch all year".

Remember he claimed FIFA forced Brazil to construct a stadium in the middle of the jungle, and showed a picture of a heavily-treed rainforest? What he happened to leaved out was the large city on the other side of the camera, which was where the stadium was built.

When is Colbert going to be replaced? They brought in a new executive producer, you know the network isn't happy.

When he will admit to making a mistake

I find the people that actually take him and calendar man seriously. Even worse that they think they're smarter than "right wing bigots" even though they're just doing what they're told by these two dickheads.

They're literally sheep and nothing exemplifies it more than when they all went out and bought Drumpf hats because John Oliver told them to.

They knew what they should have done and didn't do it anyway. It's the future they chose.

I liked the Scottish guy from the Late Late Show. Even if he wasn't American, at least he had a sense of humor and wasn't a commie minister of propaganda.

Ferguson was funny, but the show was too silly for 1130pm. He left for reasons maybe he wanted the job as well?