Tfw no seven of nine in hd

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/filmandtv/news/-orange-is-the-new-black-star-claims-she-was-born-/408752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This fucking bitch got Obama elected. Why didn't we stop her?

Too distracted with her tits.

Her bugged out eyes distract me.

she's ugly even for a Star Trek chick

youre distracted by her body in the tight suit

her face isnt very good tbh

all her featrures are big

big mouth big bug eyes big negroid looking noise big chin and jaw etc

Don't pick on Tittyborg, she's a surprisingly talented actress despite the shitty writing and the rest of the dull cast. One of the few high points of DS9.

dat multiple personality episode

Big features look good on television, apparently. That explains why that Anne Hathaway with the face too big for her head gets too many roles.

I heard Six of Nine had frequent conflicts with Kate Mulgrew, who played Captain Janeway.

I bet she was bitter as fuck that a taller, younger, hotter woman was around her all day wearing a skin-tight bodysuit showing off her awesome T & A. She may have even flicked her bean to the idea of tying her borg body down on the stage and letting all the male cast members shoot a load into her cybernetically-enhanced cunt. Then Kate would let her go, but she wouldn't have time to wipe up, oh no. She'd have to go right to shooting the next scene, while the semen roughly dumped in her slowly stains her tight bodysuit, all while the cameras film her.

Eventually the daily gang rape leads to her being pregnant, and because wardobe refuses to clean her suit, she has to walk around all day with milk stains on her breasts and cum stains all down her legs as her belly gets more and more suspicious.

After a few months, she screams in agony as she suffers a miscarriage live on set. As she cries into her sweat, semen, milk, blood-stained suit, Captain Janeway grabs her by the hair, kisses her on the lips and tells her in a growled whisper, "check 'em".

7/9

just lost the game

You fags gonna post some nudes or nah?

i dont think she has any
she has a sideboob from some shitty indie movie

Fact: 7 of 9 ruined Voyager.

Janeway did it first

Not really debating that - the writers were always confused about how they wanted to portray Janeway.

But by the end of Season 3 the show had really hit its stride (after two rocky seasons - the standard Trek formula).

Then Seven is introduced and everything is fucking thrown out the window. All the character development was either ignored or re-purposed and all of the Seven-centric episodes were done better with Data in TNG.

Seven's arrival on the show was also the point where the writer's handling of Janeway went from 'confused and contradictory' to 'completely schizophrenic and nonsensical'.

He definitely won.

Her character is good though.

She really made an impact on you huh?

I'd suck her dick, no homo.

Shit ST series for autists.

Kate Mulgrew was born with teeth and kept in a cage as a child

nme.com/filmandtv/news/-orange-is-the-new-black-star-claims-she-was-born-/408752