/got/ General

/got/ General
*FIRE and ICE edition*

Previous - /got/-

Ep 9 - Battle of the bastards
Winterfell - Battle of Ice-Jon/Sansa vs
Ramsay
Outcome -
Winner - Neither. Battle won by the 3rd party The Vale - Robin/LF.

Meereen - Battle of fire -Dany v Slavers
Outcome - Winner - Kelly C

JONSA - OTP

Don't try to explain the show's timeline. Just don't.

FUCK GRRM

The Boltons will be supported by the Karstarks. The rest of the Northern families (Mormonts , Reed, Hownwood, Cerwyn) will fight with Jon and the Wildlings. The two people flayed on crosses are: Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon. Ramsay kills Roose because he’s afraid that he’d be replaced as heir by Walda’s baby. Ramsay’s men find Stannis body in the woods, and Ramsay uses it to demoralize the Northern troops that oppose him. Jon, Sansa and Rickon will reunite in the battle. The Bolton troops massacre the Wildings, who are not disciplined enough to face them and are apparently the first to fall. It is suspected that Wun Wun dies too, but that has not been confirmed because since he’s CGI, very few people know his fate. Ramsay and Jon face up, but Ramsey escapes. However, Ramsey is later killed by a direwolf; this is based on the actor having been seen wearing makeup that showed him with a huge bite on his neck. The Bolton troops appear to be winning, but, in the middle of the battle, Littlefinger shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of Jon Snow. In the middle of the confusion, there’s another death: Rickon Stark. He doesn’t die in a combat scene. His death happens outside the battle. And petyr tries to take advantage of his death to push another heir to Winterfell - Sansa. . resurrected Jon Snow convinces the wildlings to fight at his side against the Boltons. Jon's killers, Rickon, Osha, Ramsay, Roose, and Smalljon Umber all dead. Stark reunion between Jon & Sansa. The Wall will crack and fall. A lot of characters will converge around Sansa / WF in the end with even more coming in Season 7. There is also a reunion between Petyr & Sansa.

During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay's arrow hits him and he dies in Jon's arms. Sansa tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead.
Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl (Mormont) who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

Tyrion is trying to hold the city. The Sons of the Harpy attack more and more ferociously. There’s a Red Priestess that becomes Tyrion’s right hand and tries to get the city under control with him. The Three Graces make their appearance, with the Green Grace in the lead, holding the most importance. The Green Grace will be revealed as the Leader of The Sons of the Harpy. There’s a massive attack from The Sons of The Harpy who slaughter a big chunk of the free slaves who supported Dany. Khaleesi shows up at the eleventh hour with a Dothraki army who obliterate The Sons of the Harpy. Tyrion fully supports Kelly C and accepts her as queen, There’s no scene featuring Khaleesi leaving for Westeros.

How the does the North have so many edgelords?

I can understand Stannis, head being missing and him having been dead for a year aside, but all 10,000 men in the Northern army and all of the Northern Nobles and Bannermen are completely okay with the fact that a bastard shanked his dad, the legitimate Lord of the North, flayed his corpse, crucified it, and set it on fire?

And why would this bother Jon's host anyway? How does this even help Ramsay? Wouldn't they be fucking thrilled Roose is dead?

Also one of the following won't make it to Season 7 - Confirmed by Spanish spoilers.

DAVOS
GHOST
MEL
TORMUND
PETYR

Make your pick NOW. I've made mine.

Not to mention wouldn't they take serious exception with Ramsay shooting a child to death?

what the heck is going on with Emilia's face here?

it looks like it's stitched together from two different faces

Melly :(

So let's get this drinking game finished anons!

Season 2 coke stroke.

Poor girl. Feel bad for her.

What did he mean by this?

bravo GRRM!

AAAAAHHH SAVE ME FAT WALDA

So, how do you feel after Tyrion being politically cucked?

D&D made someone who's whole purpose in life was outsmart people and being successful with people much more powerful than him just to be outsmarted by sand niggers.

he meant that French wine has always been celebrated for it's excellence

But French wine isn't that special. Spain can produce much more delicious products and have more fertile grounds.

It's not so much outsmarted as not understanding the cultural difference. In Westeros you can make pacts in good faith because of feudalism. In Essos, not so much.

WHITEY CAN NEVER UNDERSTAN DA SLAVRY

So it is true you can't show any mercy to sandniggers because they can't reciprocate that sentiment and just use it as a weakness against you.

What bothers me is that it's very clear the writers made Tyrion incompetent just so they could make Dany look better by comparison.

It's like someone said, they don't understand how character growth works, so when they need a character to suddenly become smart, they make everyone else around them stupid.

I am half expecting Sansa or Jon to pull this manly motherfucker out next episode and somehow end up with Titan Legions for the Battle of Winterfell

Yes, D and D really do throw the 'idiot ball' from character to character and it's annoying as fuck.

Pretty much, because the feudalistic structure is even steeper there. Why would they need to care about a 7 year pact when they're on top of the world and have miles more military might?

Because the other has dragons.

Maybe they should learn that by being burned alive.

I like it. He's depressed after he lost his wife Sansa. So he doesn't play well.

It's the same in the books too.

Singer’s stew. I’ll ask for that next time I get back to Flea Bottom. What do you miss, Halfman?”

Jaime, thought Tyrion. Shae. Tysha. My wife, I miss my wife, the wife I hardly knew.

Also, Tyrion is brilliant at southern politics, he naturally does badly in the East, just like his wife who doesn't do well in the North. For Both, the south is where they excel. Tyrion and Sansa have Parallel arcs. Just like Jon & Dany.

Who /Red King/ here?

Yeah they have dragons NOW, but before they literally thought Dany was dead in the jungle somewhere (the show doesn't communicate this as well as the book).

First for Maisieness

REALISTIC

Hm… you have a point there. Then maybe they should accept their conditions or maybe there should be full genocide?

I would go full genocide to be honest.

It is sad they don't show a more grecoroman kind of slavery, where slaves were slaves but had rights. Free men and slaves could just be friend and drink together at night, even pee on walls and write graffitis about their friendship.

Do GRRM sitting on a throne made of shit with people shitting down the walls with rivers of brown water.

it all tastes the same

expert wine tasters can't even tell the difference between red and white wine in a blind test

I think the time for that is passed and Dany has gone full jungle bitch mode; they're all getting genocided and she's fucking off to Westeros. Metatexually it makes the most sense.

Essos is a bit of a fun house mirror of Greco-Roman society; GRRM tends to exaggerate the tropes within these societies, making the slave caste system have even more teeth.

But Spain will always sell a wine before it's time.

INCEST? Again? Too much time spent at the Lannister court?

Sounds reliable. I want Ghost, completly unimportant character come at me

I don't care

I kinda find it sad, mostly because Tyrion is really a dog with one trick. If you remove that trick is like a Jaime without a right hand and no money nor support of the Lanister familly.

I cant believe this, this is just way too fucking stupid. This is the shit you read in horrible fanfiction

He misses his waifu Myranda.

Myranda used to shoot arrows too on her victims.

They will both die the same way. Eaten by dogs.

Such poetry. No wonder GRRM is jealous.

First cousins? As far as Sansa knows, they are half-siblings, and I don't think Jon knows it better than that. From their perspective, it will be incest

What's your favourite scene this season? Mine is definitely this one.

user, have you been reading my diary again?

I'd holocaust her pussyhole if you know what I mean fam ;)

And why didn't he shoot arrows at Jon when he reached Rickon?

why so dead?

everybody watching soccer or something?

E3

I was reading Fires of Heaven by Robert Jordan

Me too!

Shit, Ghost barely made it to this season. I'm voting on him.

Why is he so perfect?

I want him to sit on the iron throne.

What did he mean by this?

Maisie is love
Maisie is life
Maisie is everything
Surrender, user
Resistance is silly

What is his fucking problem?

autism

Heathens

Mental issues.
Seriously dude, seek help for your obsession.

Really? That's incredibly gay

Are these spoilers legit?

They have been for previous episodes

Where have you been?

Damn, look at that assassin go.
She's so sneaky and subtle, truly a master of poisons.

Is Grrm king of blueballs?

She looks like a giant retard

no, he's the king of no balls

Nah, that writing is D&D.

He wants to be. The show kind of cucked him out of the pleasure of trolling the readers though.

Good, now he's the one with blueballs

I never thought someone could look worse with that haircut than Bill Gates, but here we are

Never thought of it that way. it redeems the show somewhat in my eyes.

So what exactly are in the leaks anyways?

I heard that Tommen kills himself?

Does Jon win?

where the hell do these leaks come from anyway?!?

your mom's vagina

That's the same thing I thought when I've read that shitty spoilers.

Jon wins, Ramsay gets eaten by Ghost or his own hounds, Tommen jumps out of a window to kill himself.

why would cuck Tommen kill himself?

Cersei probably burns down the Sept with wildfire, taking down Margaery, the Faith and Loras with her.

Friend of mine got theory where Cersie is going to announce he is a bastard, nulling his ban for the Trial by Combat, which would then result in him hanging himself, somehow.

That would be so retarded it might actually happen

lol I hope this happens

I…this would be hilarious.

nice

Ramsay deserves a fair trial and a Lord's execution

holy manjaw, user

Wonder what Rule 63 GoT would look like? Better or worse?

eh

It would be extremely misogynistic

4U

you're a big shitlord

Just got got caught up. Going to miss her :(

Wow, Dany is the female Viserys.

rest in kill

now who will beat the mongoloid D:?

How come no one can match Ramsey's wit, intelligence, tactics, etc.?

What the fuck is his problem?

Smirkfu's death.

I suspect Cersei is going to blow up the Sept of Baelor, Lex Jr. style, as she discovers Aerys II stash of wildfire, fulfilling Bran's Vision.

The explosion kills the Faith Mililtant, the Hugh Sparrow and the Tyrells. Only Cersei and Tommen (and maybe Qyburn and the Mountain) survive. An overwhelmed Tommen by the pain of losing his wife, kills himself.

Fix'd for ya fam

What about Kevan and Pycelle? Do they go up in Wildfire or do they still get crossbowed?

They are killed by the little birds, Either on Varys or Qyburn's orders.

Man, Cersei is a psycho. Queen fatass can't conquer Westeros soon enough.

No-one beats The Maize

Ghost has been rumored to be killed off by Ramsay since the very first leak.

or as the indians called it: corn

She looks better without makeup

As if The Breaker of Chains, Cheese Wheels, and Dragon Spines wouldn't torch it herself.

user, I…

D&D pls go

sure sounds like a trade up

Is that the 20 Good Men?

Where's this from? don't remember seeing this in the promo

only interesting character left in this show

WE ARAGORN NOW

BRAVO D&D

Book Ramsay >>>>>> Show Ramsay

I hate that fucking voice he uses. Why couldn't he just be a barely literate psycho and Roose be the smart one?

He's the only one-dimensional characters in a show of one-dimensional characters that does things that "shocks" normal people
His edge is the only thing that sets him apart imo

He's one dimensional in the books but he has flaws - he sucks at swordfighting, has limited education, and his impulse lead him to fuck things up. Unlike shirtless 20 good men dog warrior.

all he does is murder people and act like an edgelord for no discernible reason other than being kuhraayzeee. his shit's got old and there's no intrigue behind his actions.

exactly
his edge is hilarious

They're the same thing really.

Who is ever going to be taking seriously a bunch of cartoon villains that dress in pink and have a flayed man as their flag?

It's just GRRM's 1 dimensional fantasy novel stock characters.

In the books he looks like this:

Does that sound at all like what we've got on the show? He's supposed to look like an obvious serial killer, not a shirtless double-dagger wielding pretty boy.

His torments of Reek go well beyond those of the show. In the book Reek isn't recognizable as Theon anymore. His hair went grey, he's aged probably forty years, he's missing most of his toes and fingers, and his teeth have all been broken in such a way as to make eating always be unpleasant for him.

He also didn't just make Reek *watch* him rape his bride, he forced his participation.

He's too edgy for a mainstream show like GoT.

worst assassins guild ever

This sounds so funny

Seriously, just two assasins running the joint and one of them completely fucks up everything by letting emotions guide her? Why the fuck did the waif kill aryas caretaker with a disguise on but then walked out and removed it only to return a minute later when arya got up from bed?

why?

And just where can you find a guy irl who looks like that?

Finland. lots of ugly people over there

pic related

Because every time I read "moustache twirling", in my mind, a cliché cartoon villian pops up and he looks funny

Holy shit

AYYYYYYYYYY

that's… kinda exactly where the phrase comes from

Try Spain. Ever seen that PutaLocura bukkake series? There's two dudes in every single one of their videos that perfectly match Ramsay's description. Creepy pale eyes and all.

pure Spaniards aren't nearly as bad as the mestizo freaks you find in South America

Just like the dothraki started yabbing about raping and killing daenarys just to make the burning justifiable, imagine if shireen started being an evil bitch before stannis even thought of burning her.

Or those fat gypsies

I wish maisie would step on my face

Who /RamsayXHarald/ here?

I'm pretty sure he's practically 100% indian

Wew the number of threads I missed.

She should have died from blood loss and being eviscerated before falling in what basically is sewage water.
She should have died when she rolled down the stairs.
She should have died when NoNameBitch faced her.
She should die of blood poisoning now anyway.

Not even gonna count the times where she should have lost consciousness or laid on the floor in pain squirming like a worm.

D&D "Fuck it we fanfic" are really pushing the fan anal outreach.

FACES!

A man demands faces for the Many-Faced God!

I want to sodomize Ramsay

So, did Harald fuck Rickon?

I'd like to stick her with my pointy end, if you know what I mean.

I don't. please explain

You can't make me.

Why can't they give him armor? He is almost unstoppable, but with armor, he would be impossible to beat

If this happens, I will be mad

is it some kind of bong law that all of these inbreds have to be on doctor who at some point in their careers?

yes pls

I'd welcome her as a companion

muh 'tism

no, it's just that the show hires mostly English actors, and all English are inbred af

>Brienne kills Stannis and goes to the fucking Riverlands

w h y

What's the story behind this?
I see it referenced from time to time, but I wasn't here for season 2.

Silly user, Stannis didn't fail because of the snows or because he burned his daughter.

He obviously failed because he killed his older brother Renly, the Rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.

stop

It's a tale of ambition and a lust for power.

I said STOP

out of all the stupid changes they made, turning Stannis into fucking Macbeth has to be the weirdest

Male lead that doesnt follow his dick? Oh you better believe he is going to get shit on

But he is sexy so its ok :3
That hurt to type

I don't remember this aspect of his

Maisiefags should be gassed.

t. Quasimodocancer

Dubs confirm. (Checked)

I read that as quasimododancers

HAR!

What the fuck is his problem?

he has such thick plot armor that even death can't stop him

he'd be stupid to think they won't make it

Battles have been won against greater odds

None, CIA will save his arse at the last moment

YOU. DON'T. KNOW. HIM!

soon

What's the scoop on Kelly C having a coke stroke?

I could see that being pretty useful for her once Ramsay is dead. She'd get the Dreadfort.

So we got only two episodes left… What was the point of Sam and Gilly's scenes this season? Its funny that everyone has seemingly forgotten about the Dorne storyline as well, despite the king's older sister being murdered. You'd think they would do something about it despite all tensions going in King's Landing, but they have found enough time to besiege Riverrun which is arguably a less urgent matter.

Holy shit this series has been mostly teasing with no pay off and so many loose ends.

To give the actor who played Sam some screen time.

If ever there was a bunch of deaths to resolve offscreen, that was it. Just have a Lannister guard walk in and say, "we have found and captured the sand snakes. They are all dead and here are their severed heads as proof."

I miss the sheer violence and sexual depravity of the previous seasons.

Sucks that the creators have bent to feminist pressure.

It genuinely feels like a different show. You can tell how frightened the showrunners are of showing anything that could be deemed mildly offensive.

THE EAGLES ARE COMING!

Sadly, I think it's quite likely Dany may do the same thing, as her character arc seems to be heading in the direction of her converting to Rh'llorism.

I'm pretty sure Dany is going to be a villain, but it will be an accident.

D&D will have her burning Westeros and commanding her army of slaves, pirates, and horserider rapists to annihilate war ravaged Westeros during a winter and think she is the good guy the whole time.

Its pointless just like watching Theon getting tortured through all of Season 3. The ironic thing is that those scenes were even more pointless than Sam's and I recall saying that they should have been cut.

Indeed, user.
The only reason they haven't even touched that storyline yet is presumably because they want to tie with Daenerys Targaryen somehow which is a recipe for disaster.

This is her in 20 years

I really hope so; metatextually it's the most fun option.

AFFC is book kino

Show version:

Excellent adaptation D and D.

b r a v o n o l a n

You almost get it

/thread

I started watching this 9 days ago because I saw embed related pop up and decided it was time that I finally checked this series out before it gets spoiled. Binged hard and now I'm completely caught up, that was a pretty fun ride.

There is a severe lack of cute girls kissing compared to the amount of homodude scenes, and one of the lesbian scenes involves the most despicable character of them all (dorn mommy) and the other is not particularly qt (theon's sister). Besides they are with girls for like 4 seconds, the other sex scenes go on forever in comparison.

Also Bronn is the coolest dude and Tyrion's dead ho was the cutest girl

Bran survived that, so that's not a child murder. es, that was his intention, but still, that's only a murder attempt. Can you show any other examples?

A murder which is not a murder is not a murder, so how could I remember if it as one?

They will never tell you. Sadly I don't know about it

Opps, I forgot to

Gee, I'm fucking sorry, was him crippling a child by throwing him out of a goddamn castle tower not enough for you?
Fuck off, nigger. I hate you.

I said Yes that was his intention. But he failed, so it is only a murder attempt. He didn't tried to kill any other kid as I remember, so you can't label him as a child murderer

Someone who tries to rape a child is a child rapist even if he fails.

Without fail masiefags prove they are retarded

If Ramsay doesn't win Bastardbowl I'll probably drop the show

Shame
[JOHN BOY INTENSIFIES]

Nah, its just that TDKR is his magnum opus

I just fucking realised something
Which masketta man will kill Littlefinger?

A big guy

see

UUUU

Jaime explicitly says the only thing that stopped him from sneaking into Bran's room at night and slitting his crippled throat was the fact that he thought he'd already gotten the job done. He assumed the cripple boy in a coma was as good as dead, and if this weren't fiction, he almost definitely would have been.

If some guy stabs a child in the chest twice and a kid lives, sure, that's attempted murder. But if a guy stabs a child eighty times and the kid still lives, fuck you, you clearly were trying to become a murderer, you just got unlucky.

Christ, I fucking hate your guts.

moralfags are even worse than maisiefags

How can your writing be so shitty that your own actors can't pin down your characterization and plotting?

having a hard time picturing him hanging around with anyone tbh

Literally the most wasted fucking actor.

Fuck, Hack&Hack piss me off.

D&D intentionally fucked Stannis up, so that is no surprise.

>And while he admitted to missing his old castmates - particularly Davos Seaworth actor Liam Cunningham - Dillane added that he otherwise was happy to leave Game of Thrones behind.

I'm just not seeing it

to me, Dillane always seemed like that one guy at school who would sit alone in the hallway and if you even said hi to him, he'd be all "Quiet! You're ruining my concentration!"

edgelords are the biggest faggots of all.

Stannis "Bring your daughter to the Slaughter" Baratheon
Stannis "When things look dire put your heir on the pyre" Baratheon
Stannis "Inflame the Dame" Baratheon
Stannis "Spare no Heir" Baratheon
Stannis "Kindle my Kin" Baratheon
Stannis "Sear the Deer" Baratheon
Stannis "No need for water when you're burning your daughter" Baratheon
Stannis "The rightful king will return but first his daughter must burn" Baratheon
Stannis "Set an Heir Ablaze, and the Results Will Amaze" Baratheon
Stannis "For these events to transpire, kill my daughter with fire" Baratheon
Stannis "Just burn my kin up" Baratheon
Stannis "If i wish to be king, then I must burn Shireen" Baratheon
Stannis "It's a Sin for Most, But I Love a Good Roast" Baratheon
Stannis "If Your Camp's Got a Chill, Throw an Heir on the Grill" Baratheon
Stannis "Two feet of snow? Up in smoke must she go" Baratheon
Stannis "Burn Shireen? Now That's Real Keen" Baratheon
Stannis "Cook Up My Heir, I'll Have Her Medium-Rare" Baratheon
Stannis "Kill My Daughter with Fire, and a Crown I'll Acquire" Baratheon
Stannis "20 Good Men? Now my Line Must End" Baratheon
Stannis "fuck the books, tonight my daughter cooks" Baratheon
Stannis "To make sure the battle is won, make my daugher well done " Baratheon

You know what his favorite movie is?
Stalker.
Dillane would be patrician as fuck to hang around with, come on.

never heard of it

You sure?

Only reason he doesnt call the writers out directly is because the show is still airing, fuck D&D

>Jul 27, 2015

I cannot fucking WAIT for 5 years from now when backstage stories start creeping out because people aren't going to get sued or something.

on this week's episode of What's GRRM Doing Instead Of Writing:

the motherfucker apparently interviewed Stephen King for something

in other words, there will never be another ASOIAF book

>'"I do not regret having done Game of Thrones, but I have nothing to say. I understood neither the series nor its success when I was [PARTICIPATING]. The experience was very strange," he said.

Jesus fucking christ.

To be fair, it's pretty obvious that King cranks out 6 pages a day.

Like most of the other actors he probably never even read the books. They don't know or care about the story, most people watching don't either, GRRM obviously doesn't, don't know why I do. Fuck this life.

Nope, he sure didn't.
You know who did? Ian McElhinney. And look where he fucking wound up. Maybe it's better that he didn't.

Okay

At least we don't go around, telling others how subhuman they are

Okay

He literally begged for his (character's) life. D&D said that just "made us want to kill him even more."

Barristan is like the Dumbledore of ASOIAF, and yet D and D simply did not care.

Why do they hate him so much?

Strong male character telling danearys what to do…hmmm

If that's true then they misunderstand the character; he pretty much just advises her, most of the time he gives her the benefit of the doubt. Even supports her relationship with Daario.

Pretty good shooting all that on a TV budget though.

GoT runs in real time so it's been 6 years since Ned and co left Winterfell.

Winter has been coming for a long time now.

A positive comment on Holla Forums? In a /got/ thread?

So that's why Bran gained twice his height in like weeks and that's why because Gilly's kid doesn't age at all?

Sansa is no longer 14 though, for plot read: tumblr outrage reasons.

Littlefinger moves so fast it warps space-time. That's why Gilly's baby is only 9 months old but Bran is 20 now.

They said in the latest episode that the Red Wedding happened years ago. They can't explain away the aging of the cast.

Barristan is actually a giant asshole

Given the choice of a castle in bumfuck nowhere and helping queen fatass move her machete rape hordes against Westeros I would have done the same. The guy just likes his job.

He's just like the character he plays and even has the same autism. Amazing.

AsoIaF summed up.

Game of Thrones fans… I wonder how GRRM feels about being adored by morons and plebs. I'd troll them too.

Except he thinks he's some noble knight. He isn't.

If he were up front about what a thug he was he'd be fine.

Patricians were all fags and queerboys.

A nobleman is pretty much just a successful thug. Do you want him to be all rapey and savage like the horsemen or something?

Buddy, I have news for you.

WINTER HAS BEEN COMING FOR SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS!!!

RIP Davos

how many troops does CIA have

Fucking hypocrite

Check em

He's a friendly guy

any spoilers?

EP 9

the 3 dragons are going to attack the ships, because otherwise they wouldn't have appeared being freed by Tyrion.

Grey Worm is going to kill the master because he has a lot of screen time with Missandei about the masters being assholes.

there are spectacular cgi scenes where drogon and the other 2 dragons destroy the fleet of the masters. the other 2 are released when the tower is under attack. sons of the harpy are fighting and killing on the streets of meereen when they are trounced by the dothraki.

yara and theon arrive at meereen at the best possible moment when there is a attack by sea from boats and daenerys needs ships to fight and they arrive with ships. daenerys will punish all masters and the punishment will be meted out by grey worm against the slave masters.

starks themselves are hopeless about rickon's situation that rickon dies before the battle. but he is brought to the battle by ramsay before jon snow. jon snow is amazed to see him alive. ramsay asks rickon to run to his brother. rickon runs away from ramsey and jon is trying to save him with arrows on horseback but just as he reaches near jon an arrow hits him and he dies

melisandre is with jon. she does not do anything magical and jon wins the battle without any magic.

the battle begins with a big handicap to jon as he is outnumbered 6 to 1. there are a lot of skirmishes by arrow. and ramsay is a good commander.

.there are 3 main commanders on the stark side. jon snow tormund and davos

as the battle progresses boltons encircle the starks and the body of the dead basically creates a wal between the starks and boltons and the stark army is being pushed against one another. they try to break free but are unsuccessful.

one of the top moments of the episode is the fight between tormund and smalljon umber. there are a lot of rumors about tormund's fate in this episode but he survives this fight

hen everything seems lost for the starks the army of the vale arrive commanded by littlefinger and sansa. they break the circle of the bolton army and cause massive losses to the bolton army. this casues the coward ramsay to flee to winterfell which have now closed the doors.

wun wun leads a charge against the door and manages to break it to the delight of jon but he is injured greviously in the battle. wun wun dies in the battle.

Wun Wun dies in the battle, he think is going to die with the arrow of Ramsay as per shown in previous leaks, since it doesn't make sense that a random soldier gives the final strike. Is more dramatic if a known character does it.

Also does make more emphasis on the concept of poetic justice in story writing, and the continuity of the stories.

For example, the 3 dragons are going to attack the ships, because otherwise they wouldn't have appeared being freed by Tyrion.

The final scene is with Dany and her team.

the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Arya Stark, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon Stark, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, , Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Hodor, Osha, Lancel, Jaime Lannister, Yara, Edd, Entire Night's Watch, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

finale -

Cersei is apparently refused trial by combat, but she sets The Mountain loose on some Sparrows, which he kills. He also smashes Septa Unella. Loras & Margery die, but Tommen kills himself. He apparently jumps out of a window in the Red Keep. Qyburn kills Pycelle.

Bran, Summer, and Meera are barely able to flee. Hodor sacrifices himself to hold the "door", so they can escape. Wights are after them during their journey down to The Wall. When they are pursued, they are saved by Benjen Stark and taken to The Wall, before he departs again. Bran has a vision when he gets to the Wall, where he sees the last of the Tower of Joy-scene. We see Ned and Lyanna and we see a baby crying. Lyanna whispers something to Ned, that we don't hear.

Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl (Mormont) who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

time for new thread

new thread made

LINK for the new thread -