It's a "guy is beta but women give him attention 24/7 and you're still supposed to feel sorry for him" episode

Literally when does that ever happen?

Like when the girls are hitting on the "beta" guy and he's completely clueless about it

Have you never seen a Seth Rogen film? For that matter, do you see the women Adam Sandler gets in his movies?

How I met your mother

Reminds me of every capeshit.

What the fuck shows are you watching?

Yeah, that's X-Men in a nutshell. In reality faggots and niggers are useless and their own destructiveness is considered oppression against them by us. In fantasy however they have super powers and are more useful than anybody, yet everyone hates them for some reason. Riiiiight.

you watching anime?

problematic tbh

it's time to lurk, comrade

Fuck, you guys are annoying

And you don't belong here.

Bates Motel.

>>>/a/
Gee, that was fucking hard.

Amazing Spider-Man Peter. He should be a loser nerd not a hip cool skateboarder

Pick one

Tell me one way you niggers are any different from horsefuckers?

imageboard*. Like I said, back to >>>/a/.

Im/a/geboard

Anime has a place on every board. You are the outsiders here, not us.

And not a single argument in favor of posting weeb shit where it's not necessitated was found that day.

No, it fucking doesn't. There is a reason why there's a designated board for it ( >>>/a/ ).
Gas yourself. I don't even hate anime that much, but when it gets spammed and derails threads, its no better than MLP. In fact, I prefer bronies to weebs because they know how to contain their autism. Your lot are just a bunch of self-righteous shitposters dedicated to sperging on everyone that doesn't like your manbaby obsessions.

Just one more thread proving normalfag Holla Forumstards are the cancer killing Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums, so get over it.

what a bitch nigger