Donald Glover Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’

deadline.com/2016/06/donald-glover-spider-man-homecoming-1201772429/

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/brendan-fraser-replaces-ray-liotta-903015
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well they got their nigger. Who's going to be their Gook?

I guess this movie will be good after all.

all of the oscars

I suppose that blind was completely accurate when they said Pascal is going to fuck things up again

This is almost certainly the e-mail exchange Pascal had, except it was probably in all caps with lots of spelling mistakes.

I approve of this film!

TOPCUCK

Well if the majority of niggers weren't the scum of society I'd be ok with Spidernigger.

I remember when people threw up a racket and were against it when Donald Glover said that he wanted to be Spider-man since he's black and Peter Parker wasn't. Then that faggot Bendis killed Peter and created Miles Morale. Donald even voiced Miles in the Ultimate Spiderman tv show

Miles is like 13 while Donald is in his 30s. Tom Holland is 20 and is playing Peter Parker so I doubt that Dong Lover will play Miles.

I'll never understand cucks

Who knows, maybe he will play Cardiac. Cardiac might be an initial villain, that causes accident at Oscorp. Spider-Man tries to stop Cardiac, only to learn that he was trying to stop evil white businessman that Osbourne is. Then, Cardiac and Parker join forces against Osbourne.

But who am I kidding, Glover will certainly replace a white character, or in best case scenario he will play character created specifically for films.

?

Sony

Into the trash

I want him to fuck my wife.

He's gay. Clue is right in his name: DonG-lover

Glover can be the original Spiderman that Peter has to learn about becoming a Spiderman from.

about that hollywoodreporter.com/news/brendan-fraser-replaces-ray-liotta-903015
maybe it's time to put this meme to rest

Tom Holland is 20? Nigger looks like he's 12.

So he just now realized his singing career is going nowhere and goes back to acting?

Too late Donnie. You had potential as an actor/comedian in the season you left Community to pursue your albums… they bombed and everyone forgot about you.