JUST Thread

Patrick Swayze DIED Battered

archive.is/ovH0G

Also post actors who are now members of the JUST league

Pretty fucked up if true. You would have to be one sadistic motherfucker to torture someone in the last stages of dying from cancer. Pancreatic cancer is pretty nasty even by cancers standards.

Problem is people who are saying all those negative are those who have been left out of will. So it could be sour grapes by people who wants money from her.

Mems have gone too far

robots companions can't come soon enough

seriously fuck real women

JUST
FUCK
MY
PANCREAS
UP
FAM

his ex got pretty battered too, I bet
I mean, before the crippling cancer and everything

What if the robot goes crazy and starts beating you up though? And you can't reprogram it because you can't get to its access panel because your robot is stronger than you and would wreck your shit if you tried to reach the access panel?

still sounds more rational than a human woman tbh

You can shut down a human woman though. Just twist her wrist

shutting down a robot's much more fun tbh

muh jimmies are rustled

I've always thought women should be genetically edited like selecting a combo meal or something. pick what you want, they all have genes for subservience and servited and chastity and are your personal pet / slave.

user, when you have cancer and have shrunk down to 90 pounds you can barely stand up and barely hold things.
You'd have to have disciplined her well by then and in a way that would not have her take revenge on you, when you are weak.

That's a nasty way to go.

And then you're in prison.

You'd fare even worse against a malfunctioning robot. Has nobody here seen Terminator?

So long as you don't actually break or leave any marks on her wrist, she can't prove shit.

seems legit

What was her fucking problem?

DYEL

cuck in life, cuck in death

That's a Finnish name.

t. a Finn

Kind of a pussy fag tbh

Evidence doesn't mean shit when it comes to the stronk gyndyr you shitlord.
Otherwise false rape accusations wouldn't result in men being punished.

He was a pussy fag. Here's a pussy fag quote from this pussy fag:
Texas bitched slapped this pussy faggot so he ran to Jewlywood.

what did he mean by this?

That he needed to be on the Pulse Gay Bar to met Omar "Putting fags into body bags" Mateen

There's your problem. Gotta have kids to keep shit like this from happening. It's one thing if Mama Bear Swayze comes a-knockin' to check up on her son. That's easy to ignore if you're the vindictive, abusive, barren wife. But if you're still the vindictive, angry wife and the kids come around to check on Dad, she'll put more effort in to appease her babies and bottle her bullshit. At least that's how it'd work for "normal" dysfunctional couples.

Though I imagine the reality is that Swayze was a drug-abusing homo and his marriage was a long-running, career-oriented show for the public. Her cheating was probably part of the bargain (let's marry, help each other's careers, sleep with whoever) since she wasn't really going to be getting any from shit-dick Patrick. Also, why didn't he have a in-home nurse or something if he was that bad? It's not like he was hurting for money, and if his wife wasn't willing to deal with all the cancer stuff, then it'd make sense to go that route.