Why do I find This Lebanese Arab gurl Attractive??

Why do I find This Lebanese Arab gurl Attractive??

I Want to Face-Fuck her Throat Violently…

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruben_Ligeon
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's Very Pretty…

I'm In-Love with This Whore…

Not Really though…

she must have an explosive personality

why you watching leb tv?

same reason I have a nun fetish probably

Could be because everything is left to the imagination, and you fill in the blanks with what you most desire.

Put those discs back in their cases you fucking cocksucker

Kek has smiled upon me this day

Praise Kek

You have good taste.
Women in headscarves like that are very cute.

For the Women & the Combat Footage of course, why else would I Watch It for??
They also have some Cute War Reporters on the Front Lines…

And in case your wondering, it's a Pro-Assad news station… Don't Know why that's relevant, just throwing it out there……..

This is the perfect thread for Ramadan.

You sure about that? Most arab media is paid to shill against Assad by their jewish masters.

And one more thing, how come you chose this board to post your taste in women here? You started out on Holla Forums and moved here, even though there are, admittedly, slightly less populated boards that would much better fit your content.

To my knowledge, this is the 4th girl you've told everyone that you wanted to fuck. The others were:

Who are you and what are you getting out of this? I might start posting my Mary Lynn Rajskub copypasta to this board in a while if these threads survive, just to gauge reactions.

dumbass you can only see her face with a ton of makeup. Lebanese are slightly above niggers for looks.
they have a wierd skin color between gook and sandnigger. jews are jealous of the size Lebanese noses. usually are hairy and have painfully average body features.

What, I don't get you man, I don't understand.. Somebody is having a Good Time, I don't know Why that Bothers you.. Why does That Bother you??

I'm sure They're Pro-Assad.. Independent Research, Location, & Current Events all Prove This… But the Real Question is, since they are Pro-Assad, why are they Allowed to Broadcast into the United States is Beyond Me….

And you already know… Self Gratification is what I Get Out of This, along with subtly Giving Air to my Authoritative Personality by Imposing what I Like on Everybody Else… "This is What I Like & YOU should Like It too, because I Like It!!"

I also think I Make Good Decisions into What Kind/ What Type of Women's I Like to Rage Over…
All my Bitches are 10s because I'm a 10, & all I Want are 10s…

You're absolutely Correct with What You're Saying… & I Totally Agree with you, Right On… & you're 100% Right in what you we're Stating… & I Agree with Everything you Said… & you are Absolutely Correct… You're Right on The Money with Everything you Said…

I Don't have a Religious/Islamic Fetish… I Have a Arabic Hijab/Head Scarf Fetish…

& there's Quite a Difference between Jacking Off on a Cross than Jerking on a Quran…

I Want to get Beat Up by a Muslim…

who said anything about religion, I just want to fuck a nun

Do you capitalize random words because you have autism? I've heard that's a thing.

do you pay unusual attention to non-semantic grammar because you have autism? I've heard that's a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruben_Ligeon

Is the reason why he spelt legion that way. Doesn't make it any less stupid though.

Nigger what?