youtu.be/eOzsR8Pk3TE
youtu.be/lyaVJyDZYU4?t=3m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for your beloved king!

First for Kelly c

HIS GRACE KINGFAG
It's been SO LONG

Please post the spoilers of the bastardbowl

the list of Season 6 deaths are as follows: Tommen Baratheon, Arya Stark, Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell, Pycelle, Kevan , Rickon Stark, Ramsey, Roose, Wun wun, , Walda frey, Walder frey, All the freys, Smalljon Umber, Alliser Thorne, Olly, Hodor, Osha, Lancel, Jaime Lannister, Yara, Edd, Entire Night's Watch, The waif, Doran Martell and Trystane.

Details-

All the sons of the harpy by Dany+dragons

All Dothraki who oppose Dany by fire, rest follow her [Dany has a nude scene]

Waif killed by Arya

Walder Frey killed by Arya

All freys killed by Arya

Doran Martell, Areo Hotah by Sand snakes

Trystane by sand snakes

Kev & Pycelle by Qyburn birds - his agents

Alliser & Olly by Jon stark/snow

Lancel by Mountain on Cerseis orders

Loras Tyrell , Margaery Tyrell , Mace Tyrell - executed/killed in Kings Landing

Margery killed by Cersei

High sparrow dies in Kings Landing

Septa Unella killed by Mountain

Tommen killed by Tommen

Elder brother killed by BWB

Three-eyed Raven, Hodor killed in the cave escape

Small Jon killed by Tormund

Karstark killed by Jon

Entire wildling army killed by Ramsay+army

Rickon shot dead in front of jon by Ramsay

Roose killed by Ramsay, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Walda killed by Ramsay

Wun wun killed by Ramsay

Osha killed by Ramsay

Stannis corpse found, flayed & burnt by Ramsay

Ramsay killed by CIA

Beloved Maisiefag, it has been far too long, my friend! Fortunately my girlfriend is preoccupied with family issues, so I now have the time to post in /GoT/ and of course cheat!

Fuck, it seems even D&D overestimate their audience. Don't you remember that episode a while back about a life for a life and that bullshit? She paid the faceless price by leaving waif's face instead of hers.

Here you go

Jon, Sansa, and Davos make these great speeches on why she (Mormont) should join them only to find out she has less than 100 men.
She supports them, but have very few men to spare as well. During this journey, Davos comes across Stannis' old camp near Longlake, where Shireen was sacrificed. He finds the wooden stag-figure he made for her / remnants of it or something. He gets very pissed and confronts Melisandre about it. She admits doing it. Ramsay and Jon meet across the battlefield. Ramsay releases Rickon and tells him to run toward his brother. As Rickon runs, Ramsay starts shooting arrows up in the air one at a time that keep missing him. Jon starts galloping toward Rickon but just as he reaches him, one of Ramsay's arrow hits him and he dies in Jon's arms. Sansa tells Jon before the battle that Rickon is already dead.
Jon does become King of the North. This is after the teen girl (Mormont) who is head of some house (with like 60 soldiers) speaks up about how she trusts the Starks and was one of the only ones to follow them into battle. Then the other houses speak up and apologize about not following them and they don't care that he is a bastard. Don't think Sansa legitimizes Jon but she is agreement that he should be King.

The Boltons will be supported by the Karstarks. The rest of the Northern families (Mormonts , Reed, Hownwood, Cerwyn) will fight with Jon and the Wildlings. The two people flayed on crosses are: Roose Bolton and Stannis Baratheon. Ramsay kills Roose because he’s afraid that he’d be replaced as heir by Walda’s baby. Ramsay’s men find Stannis body in the woods, and Ramsay uses it to demoralize the Northern troops that oppose him. Jon, Sansa and Rickon will reunite in the battle. The Bolton troops massacre the Wildings, who are not disciplined enough to face them and are apparently the first to fall. It is suspected that Wun Wun dies too, but that has not been confirmed because since he’s CGI, very few people know his fate. Ramsay and Jon face up, but Ramsey escapes. However, Ramsey is later killed by a direwolf; this is based on the actor having been seen wearing makeup that showed him with a huge bite on his neck. The Bolton troops appear to be winning, but, in the middle of the battle, Littlefinger shows up with the Vale’s army, in support of Jon Snow. In the middle of the confusion, there’s another death: Rickon Stark. He doesn’t die in a combat scene. His death happens outside the battle. And petyr tries to take advantage of his death to push another heir to Winterfell - Sansa. . resurrected Jon Snow convinces the wildlings to fight at his side against the Boltons. Jon's killers, Rickon, Osha, Ramsay, Roose, and Smalljon Umber all dead. Stark reunion between Jon & Sansa. The Wall will crack and fall. A lot of characters will converge around Sansa / WF in the end with even more coming in Season 7. There is also a reunion between Petyr & Sansa.

Braavos: Dorne 2, electric boogaloo

:o By posting royal GoT waifu, surely?!
Is it months now? Not even exaggerating. Has King been at least reading threads occasionally? Quite a few developments since Your last visit.

Yup.

Ah, yes, of course, why didn't I see that? Thank you, D&D, truly this is the greatest writing on television.

I expect the episode to be as boring as the season. I even think they going to interpolate the battle in winterfell with the one in meereen.

I think the flayed bodies will be Osha and Stannis

BRAVO D&D
R
A
V
O

D
&
D

D&D probably threw 75% of their S6 budget on it

Is he going to stick Stannis' head back on?
RIP

What the fuck do they blow all of this cash on? Generic movie battles? Props they never show us?

youtu.be/eOzsR8Pk3TE

So how are they going to manage to pull off another cocktease?

Watch the final battle be shit "we spent 80% of our budget on 20 seconds of footage CGI battle"

Because you didn't pay attention to the show.
youtu.be/lyaVJyDZYU4?t=3m24s
Or perhaps you read too much into both the show and the books and have unrealistic expectations of realism. It's just tits and dragons, user, pure fantasy.

Looks nothing short of based.

That's quite an expensive business, compare it to "generic battles" in Vikings where 14 guys in History channel armors charge into each other for smaller budget comparison. Plus the actors negotiated significant raises after S3 or S4.

Did they fail to deliver in Hardhome?

I dunno, but I seriously hope they kill Davos next episode.
Maybe they can spare him from the hell that will be the rest of this show.

These analyses are interesting to read, wish more Anons would put more effort in their posts.

I think they will deliver, they obviously saved up to make a grand climax that will make people want to come back for another round next season.

no, the usual Saint Andrew's X shape crucifixion like the bolton sigil

Yeah, it was just WWZ in the ice complete with a retarded, stereotypical mother character.

I would watch a show of Davos traveling the world and talking to young noble girls in a grandfatherly fashion.

Don't count of it. Even a mercyful death is not going to free him for this shitfest

feels bad man

And then they all die horribly.

O-okay

The show could give you the most amazing blowjob ever and you'd still find a way to complain.

Crucial scenes, but in one of them it is shown what happens and is in someway satisfying as the confrontations to the Khalasars get some resolution.

Imagine if they just cut to the temple on Vaes Dothrak in flames.

But I read it.

This show is hot garbage, isn't it? They can't do anything right without fucking up something else.

No, it couldn't. Not anymore. The time for that died ages ago.

Being this dense.

I have faith and big expectations for Bastardbowl too

But they had to introduce WWs properly at some point (not repeating the mistake of ASOIAF) and Hardhome was the best way to go about it in stunning manner. Unlike WWZ, it had actual buildup and suspension besides CGI fest and served the plot well. It also became an iconic sequence and easily one of the most memorable in GoT's run, not just because >muh epic, but finally portraying the terror of WWs everyone should fear.

lmao

It was the best episode in the series.

Congratulations, you fell for the spectacle and completely missed that Hardhome was full of retcons.
Nice one, dipshit.

I don't have a priblem with the cutaway from the fight. The whole 'but Arya always lost to the waif!' thing neglects to remember that Arya had needle and was trained by a fucking Braavosi waterdancer. The waif was up against Arya's best weapon with just a knife. She was fucked.

Maybe Arya could have made a comment tying things back to Syrio, like 'not today' or something when the waif talked a out killing her, but eh.

The fadeaway was good because the key was the reveal - did Arya die, or the waif? I was alright with that.

I wasn't onay with Arya falling down more steps than an Aztec sacrifice, reopening her wounds, and then somehow being perfectly fine in the house of black and white. That was sloppy. Have her hunched over in the temple, or don't have her bleeding.

Remember the thread after that episode, it was nice. Long before the maisiefaggot invasion

When I saw it, I too, was impressed by all the fancy action and neat ice zombies.
But much like everything else in this show, it fucking falls apart if you think about it after the episode.

It makes no sense at all.

They can't afford a five-minute scene with some guys in armor, fighting? Seriously? This is not a mere subjective complaint, this is just stupid, stupid television. The thing with Arya was even worse.

I don't see how you can say that and then immediately bitch about Arya reopening her wounds. How was she in any condition to fight after taking all that damage?

I expect at least the finale will be like that if finally the ice spook scary skeletors arrive to the wall

What's to fall apart? A bunch of zombies attack Hardhome and everybody barely escapes.

It's simple and done effectively.

Tits and dragons, man. That's all this is. Tits and dragons.
And Sandor's dick.
Anybody get a screenshot of that?

Not exactly the same, because while we could have expected Drogon attacking the temple, no one saw this comming before the actual scene started, so it was crucial to show the whole course of it. Not to mention it wasn't all that satisfying, considering all the criticism it generated. Arya/Waif on the other hand were shown fighting each other since Ep1 and their confrontation to death was inevitable, and started in previous episode. There was the chase and Arya's S6 arc comming full circle by utilising the blindness experience. No way two girls slashing at each other would have done it justice. Also user mentions how how fade to black added to (predictable) reveal. Some Arya's line before darkness would have been nice though.

With adrenaline and such I could see her carving up the waif, just not surviving long afterward.

Humans tend to stay up a while, all that matters is that your brain gets enough blood to keep going.

>"but that's not cool enough, what if they were really really fast and jumped off a cliff?"

And wildling elders? Really? Okay, man.

Too bad, Arya's completely fine after falling 3 stories, rolling down 200 stairs, opening her punctured stomach wounds, and losing a couple quarts of blood. Fuck you.

But user, then we wouldn't have time for scenes of Tyrion trying to explain to Grey Worm what a joke is.

Maybe the night king buffed them with magic?

Yeah, just do the writer's job for them and explain this random power up to me.

Ehhhh not really. They had runners when Jojen died, and the one Jon killed in Castle Black moved pretty damn quickly. Hell even in the first episode they have to move pretty fast since they all disappear when the rangers go back to the massacre site.

The only scene they were really shamblers was when they attacked the Fist of the First Men, which would make sense since they were more or less marching on it.

Night night, hopefully His Grace stays true to his royal promise and posts regulary from now on.

It's just an autistic thing to care about. I didn't really notice any slow walkers during previous seasons but even if there were does it really matter?

My problem is that anyone can write around this shit so easily, and I'm a fucking amateur.

You know, she could use STEALTH and DECEPTION, like maybe an ASSASSIN would use…?

They could show a fight with Arya apparently losing to the waif and when the waif is about to strike the final blow, then cut to Jaqen.

Alright, you win, I'll give it to you.
It's refreshing to watch the earlier seasons. It reminds me of when I had hope for this show.

This is pretty much exactly what happened.
This isn't a proper resolution, you need to show that he lets her leave to justify him not sending assassins after her.

And, by the way, remember when Ghost was around? And useful?

Remember when this slut would get naked? And wasn't a huge mary sue?

She get naked in this season, but she was a fucking huge mary sue since Viserys death.

At least the Hound was okay, though his arc seems to be going nowhere as well. If you defend this episode you're a fucking idiot. Absolute trash.

Just a prank, bro.

It's just a waste of screen time. Darkstar died for this.

thanks based poster

At least Darkstar would have made Dorne funny.

He's Azor Ahai.

That whole plotline was a lead balloon.

In hindsight they should have killed Jaime in Dorne. His character has nothing to do.

He's going north to fuck Sansa.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Dorne arc in the books is way too much bullshit for the simple plot point of "Dorne is Targ loyal". But adapted to TV, keeping the most crucial scenes, it absolutely could not have been worse than show Dorne. The show needs to lighten the fuck up and show some colorful characters like Darkstar.

I can smell your cum stained chinese cartoons from here.

The show needs to lighten the fuck up in general. Not even the books were this grim all the fucking time. Jesus christ.

he died and came back to life. I think it's been months

I just think it's funny that they originally cut the Riverlands arc, and now that they've stitched it in, the whole thing is absolutely pointless and there's no real meaning to anything. We knew from when Brienne left Sansa that the Blackfish wouldn't oblige. Jaime's character is non-existent and we all know Edmure will be dropped.

Also I might be wrong but the pommel of Brienne's sword is definitely a wolf, and not a lion as the Blackfish said. I was looking at it pretty intently when Brienne was holding it up to Jaime because that scene was boring as fuck.

No it's not you idiot.

Isn't it hilarious that they do Stannis dying and Dany getting all the Dothraki before the Battles of Ice and Fire?
Jon and Sansa have both been pretty ruined from having to take over Stannis' role within the story, and the same goes double for Tyrion and Barristan.

I fucking hate anime. Childish trash.

Exactly. It takes itself way too seriously for a show that progressively makes less and less sense. Lighten the fuck up without resorting to "le finger in le ass"

Is. Though instead of her just jumping Waif they had to make her blindness training pay off. Other than that it was what happened.

So is darkstar.

I was thinking about that when watching this episode; there was absolutely no reason to make those changes. Hell, keeping Jon dead for longer so the resurrection reveal was more meaningful would have been great, and Based Barry leading the forces would have been spectacular. Halfway through S5 they just gave up on redeeming Stannis because muh Jon.

I wouldn't have cared if these things had been replaced with something meaningful but really, you could cut S5 and S6 entirely from a re-watch and you'd lose absolutely fucking nothing.

So what's going to happen next season? The white walkers better get south of the wall and Bran better be doing something important. I also hope Sam gets killed by his dad and Dany gets to Westeros.

Fuck, it's probably longclaw's pommel repainted for the scenes or some shit.

They utterly cheaped out on almost everything this season, because they shot their wad on the Battle of the Bastards.

Wouldn't he just have become an undead?

A stand-up fight is completely different from a sneak attack, lights on or off. It's not the same thing.

So what is Arya's endgame? Muh Winterfell Stark princess?

Everything her plotline touches turns to shit. Tyrion and Varys suck now.

As bad as everything is on the show, she'll make it worse.

You know, I think that's exactly what it is. It just isn't a fucking lion. I know this is nitpicking but it's literally shoved at the camera and then called a lion five minutes later.

South of the Wall? No.

That's a really big difference. With those types of wounds, jumping from a couple stories multiple times as well as falling down an aztec temple's worth of staris, she would have been unable to fight. It was ridiculous. Adamantium tier plot armor

She should have at least passed out from jumping off a bridge, swimming in sewerage and then climbing stairs and walking the streets. Anyone that says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

Tyrion sucks because he just fucking jokes around all day.
This guy murdered his father and lover, then spent months in a box on a boat. Then he was a slave. And he's just fine about it the whole time.
Where's the character development?

I just think it would be great if she finally got the invasion going, especially if it coincided with the WW coming down.

pfft, come on, you know northern girls are tougher than those braavosi faggots.

A dog ate it.

What happened to his fuckin' horse?

Is this guy ever going to become a knight?

Will Gendry ever reach the shore?

is this the last we see of Spoony H'ghar?

Yup, faceless men plot is over now.

Wasn't he killed or am I thinking of someone else?

Never ever, Brienne just keeps him around as a toyboy.

Died, got punched by Brienne's iron fist. He ate the corpse to survive.

Will Jon go Super Targaryan and overcome Ramsay's power level of 1,000,000 + 20 good men?
FIND OUT, ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF TITS AND DRAGONS

gendry left on the boat a few seasons back and hasn't been seen since. Not sure what they'll do with him unless he just shows the fuck up

Welcome back.

I hope next season has more tits, asses and dragons. This season was too gay for my taste.

What? You didn't enjoy the floppy wieners?

so progressive

the show is meandering too much these past couple of eps. lots of people are getting screentime, but not much to do. Also, this dying off screen shit is the worst. this show used to have cool fight scenes like jaime vs ned, sandor vs brianne , big gregg vs Obie and what do we get? Arya, established to be talented (in the show) with a sword vs a faceless assassin, and the show robs us of any potentially exciting scenes. instead, we are treated to Ameteur hour at "Tyrion's Chuckle Hut"

Also "Grey Worm" is the worst MGS codename.

I only like strong erect megacocks. Floppy dongs are gay.

Fucking hell. The kingfag is back? Even the Game of Thrones generals are having the old regulars come back.

She said she wants to go West of Westeros. GRRM's wife won't let her die so I assume that's where she'll be headed

Oh yeah, I forgot he's a bitch and his wife has a knife to his throat about Arya

i dont think she will head out there now, since it seems like the assassin hit is off. she will probably go north to the wall to meet jon, or head to the riverlands to seek revenge.

So is she gonna Courtney Love his dead ass and release whatever random shit of his she can scrounge up?

You Maisie-fags are mentally ill.

It's just amazing how much worse they make these generals.

Don't give it the attention. Report and hide.

All maisiefags must die

Fuck off back to leddit.

In a previous episode they showed there were other acolytes in the background. Of course this show has no consistency though. I mean Arya survived being gutted, she fucking slept it off. This show is shit, nothing makes sense, and it's not going to in the future.

After this show finishes it will be remembered like Dexter, had a great first season and then got progressively worse as time went on.

Wasnt the John Lithgow season well liked?

Do people really think 8ch posters use reddit? sorry for triggering you

I really just hate how they turned faceless men into a shitty dark brotherhood.

so much wasted potential

D and D are bad writers. When they don't have enough source material, they make contrived ways to get characters from point A to point B. I mean really, Arya should've died from those stab wounds AND jumping to the ground after they've been stitched up.

Actually, there was no horde. Dany literally flew in on a dragon.

How do Game of Thrones apologists manage to forget that Benioff wrote this shit? Why do people defend this trash show. This episode was like The Force Awakens all over again, everything about it is terrible, yet morons love it.

So this is it? Just two more episodes and then we're headed towards the final season?

I seriously can't think of anything

Beric leading the Brotherhood, and them apparently having a higher purpose of some kind
Daenerys flying in on a dragon covertly (yeah it was stupid but at least it made sense)

Arya's plot
Jaime still loving Cersei and his diplomacy suffering as a result of this
Finger up the bum

Oh,

Tyrion and Missandei and Grey Worm

Who cares?

Also, I really hate that Tyrion's character and manipulative scheming has to suffer so that we can get Caloreesi being somehow right for being a ruthless murdering jungle bitch.

I'm annoyed that Arya has such overt plot armor. They didn't even try to make her story make sense.

Wew lads doesn't this look exciting? :^)

Literally Preston's Back to the Future III/Fistful of Dollars solution would have fucking worked better than this contrived shit.

That's pathetic .

Don't care, tbh. I'll shitpost on Holla Forums but I wont watch it.

why didn't they show the blackfish die

I hate these writers so goddamn much

Because he didn't you shitter
He will show up later on as a surprise

Can someone explain to me why Jaqen just let Arya go right after she killed one of his apprentices and flaunted all the time he wasted training both of them?

Because Arya killing the waif was his plan all along, he just didn't expect her to leave
He doesn't really have a reason to kill her.

He put all that effort in just so she'd kill the waif? And why would he take her in after she failed to kill Lady Crane?

No fucking idea. He wanted her to be no one, she tried, he wasn't pleased
Then she decided to just be arya and he was all "yeah that's what I want"

My guess is that he wanted her to stay herself, and not become no one from the beginning

Did you not pay attention? Faceless Men don't have any desires and don't kill on bullshit reasons. He doesn't care about the Waif because she failed to free herself of desire, and he had zero reason to kill Arya because the debt was paid with the Waif's life.

But why is it only one debt when
is true of both the Waif and Arya?

I don't understand why the show has them basically be a death cult; they tell her she can leave at any time in the books.

Unless they're lying.

It's a very consistent pattern at this point tbh.

I was hoping when Arya went back to Lady Crane, she would give her back the pig's bladder filled with fake blood.

I was hoping Lady Crane would survive and have Arya go back to Westeros with her as an actress, like they hinted at.

It's not shocking when a twist is just stupid instead of clever.

BRAVO NOLAN

Of course you won't watch, user. We believe you.

i dont think she will head out there now, since it seems like the assassin hit is off. she will probably go north to the wall to meet jon, or head to the riverlands to seek revenge.

cleganebowl deconfirmed?

Arya at the Lonely Light is something I want to see happen, just for how out there it is, lol.

so jon is totally going to lose the battle, and then escape due to some deus ex machina right?
maybe bran/the white walkers will show up out of nowhere and save him

I really hope the rumours of Jon sparing Ramsay aren't true.

Yeah, that was dumb as fuck. I'm guessing they thought show plebs wouldn't remember or care and just wanted him out of the way ASAP.

when are you people gonna accept that this show is shit?

The Masie-fags will never do that. You're arguing with the insane. They can't even imagine that someone could have the willpower to just stop watching this shitshow.

They're a lost cause.

It's fun to complain. Plus the fat fuck's never going to finish it before he dies of a heart attack, so it's really the only resolution we're going to get

what said
besides, i've got nothing better to do/watch

And why didn't Arya tell Lady Crane:

-GRRM

that's all fine and dandy, except that Lemsip isn't available in the US. is GRRM secretly in England or what's going on?

The first season was good, now it's degenerated into something closer to Xena Warrior Princess.

don't insult my xenafu

The deus ex machina are knights of the vale, they've telegraphed this strongly.

rumors I read said that happens but he gets eaten by his own dogs or something

arya storyline > dany storyline

I liked the waif-terminator.

So, why isn't Sansa asking for help from Littlefinger and the Vale?

How do Aryafags explain away the stomach wound? "Gee whiz, you're a lucky girl Arya, it turns out the Waif missed every major organ!"

because she's a stronk indepentand womyn who don't need no CIA

vid related

o
okay

They could have made the actress one of those Lord of Light bitches that uses her power to bring Arya back to life.

yeah? well CIA don't need her either

verisimilitude

awww, he learned a new word and wanted to use it really badly!

muh suspense

JUST

Daily reminder Jaqen is an incompetent hack and the faceless men are a joke.

everyone's been taking acting lessons from Sibel Kekili

why the fuck does that cockroach have giant anime eyes with giant anime pupils
cockroaches have compound eyes
goddamn it

Where do these come from?

Is there not a person on the planet who wouldn't predict the Vale coming? Shit writing and too predictable.

god I hate this motherfucker

you should just start a blog impersonating grrm where every entry is an in-depth sexual fantasy about his food

this show is pure schlock.

And it's not like she has no excuse; Lady Crane is a Braavosi, the Faceless Men are well known there.

They start giving Arya gifts on the ship to Braavos in the books, terrified of her when she joins them.

Season 7 is gonna be something, shit writing and Dany's shit story arc intersecting with all of the others.

Are the faceless men a joke?

Because he is the many faced god and planned it from the start.

Why?

I think the hardest thing to watch in the whole episode was the Tyrion, Grey worm and what's her face scene. It make me keep checking how long until the episode was over. Also Arya ruins a whole bunch of people's shit in the market and then they just ignore her. What the fuck was that shit?

Villains have to act like idiots for the heroes to win, schlock writing 101.

You have an army and a people willing to follow some crazy basterd that flays people and kills his own father. Anything is possible in GoT since these aren't real characters, they're just plot devices now.

Can't wait for the Manderlys or Tullys or some stupid shit to show up at the last minute to swing the odds.

good

Ramsey has a lot of horses and Jon has none. It would be stupid to not use this huge advantage.

In a preview we could also see Ramsey has heavy spearmen that could be used as the anvil while his cavalery flanks Jon's army and obliterates his men.

Stop defending hack writing, quasimodocancer.

Winterfell has a a double fuck huge wall Ramsey can use as the anvil and sally out his cavalry as hammer once half the forces of Jun Snu are over the the first wall and the rest still outside. Making the numarical advantage even worse while the heavy spearman are ideal for containing the other half within the two walls.

Found the faggot/low T cuck.

little finger and company will save the day

feels bad man

wut do?

Knowing D&D, Ramsey probably doesn't know about CIA's army so why would he let someone besiege Winterfell when he can easily crush then on a field?

Also what happens to your strategy when Jon blocks the gates or builds fortifications against cavalery?

clearly charge head on into a heavily armoured shield wall while you have no armour, long weapons, or support
literally no one expects D&D to know anything about warfare

also
Am I missing something here

is this the birth of a new gimmick?

Well at least on the bright side, this piece of shit is ending in 2 years.

That's not even the worst part of the arc; that can be explained by glamours.

He also has Winterfell known for its double curtain walls. It would be stupid not to use this huge advantage.

yeah nah, Ramsay has no reason whatsoever to leave the castle

pretty sure Arya was tripping balls that one time so I wouldn't take that scene at face value.

So if they can copy people's faces anyway, why do they even bother cutting off their faces and putting them in that hall?

They didn't burn Jon's body when he "died".

Would his body even burn since he's a Targ?

Targs are not immune to fire.

I think I read somewhere that the face changing with faces is blood magic where as the glamour shit is just low level magic tricks.

no, I'm just not a nigger

Because heavy handed deterministic subplot

Dany considers Viserion dying as proof that he was not a real targ, since a real targ wouldn't be harmed.

Sounds like one of the kikes writing it played Skyrim 3 days ago and thought joining the dark brotherhood was cool

Ok but why aren't the low level magic tricks sufficient? Why bother doing the blood magic at all? Surely it would be more efficient to just glamour the faceless men.

He is her full-blood sibling though, and Jon is only half targ (and completely unaware of it). Why would Jon be more of a targ than Viserys?

The last scene makes literally no sense and its only there to have Dany make a dramatic entrance.
Seriously, why would the master attack Mereen when Tyrion made an agreeable deal with them? What do they gain by taking back a few hundred slaves when they have thousands?

It's kind of depressing how plausible this is.

Arya's choice is kind of similar to the option where you destroy the Dark Brotherhood. Incidentally that's one of the most infuriating design choices I've ever seen in a video game.

They heard Dany was missing and they think they can take the city probably. Just because Missandei thinks they're there for the slaves (understandable she'd be afraid they're coming for her and everyone like her) doesn't mean that's what they want.

The real question is why did they not immediately go release the other two dragons so they could fuck up the fleet.

speaking of Missandei, i dont like nigresses but damn i wanna lick that flat stomach.

Because that dragons will not obey them and probably will kill the person who dares to release them.

Tyrion was lucky, I don't think the dragons allow him to ride one of them. But know that Daenerys is on Meereen she can unleash them

That is true, Maester Aemon was burned after he died. Daenerys invulnerability to fire was pulled directly from D&D ass

Thanks for the new term, lad.

That honor will be done by CIA and the Arryn Army

You fucked up an almost nice response

You're more reddit than them, quasimodocancer, find another "clever" comeback

D&D writting. Remember how long it took to kill Robb Stark despite the arrows and being stabbed by Roose Bolton
I'm not a quasimodocancer

She did, that is the surprise in the last minutes of episode 9

Will there be any surprises this season?

lel, Dany is such a manlet

is dany or jon more of a manlet?

Maybe, maybe Cersei blowing up the Sept of Baelor, Kevan killed by either Qyburn or Varys and the Ice spooky scary skeletons reaching the wall.

Dany is shorter than Jon (but a short woman is not a big deal), but Jon compared to the rest of the male cast (excluding Tyrion) is a manlet.

There's no need. The dragons and the Dothraki can destroy the sons of the Harpy.

actually…

Well Varys did just leave and he kills Kevan in the books. Also in the show everyone instantly travels to the other side of the world so who knows.

There's that fleet of ships with catapults though.

Screencapped for based hindsight

I think that was more a plot inconsistency rather than something D&D whipped up just for Daenerys. Wasn't Aemon the Mad King's brother or something?

The dragons can fly over the ships, but maybe the arrival of Yara or Euron is also another D&D infamous plot twist.

She's wearing heels, user

Aemon was the uncle of Aerys II

"A girl is finally no one."

What did he mean by this?

There's a difference between using magic to make your face look different and using blood magic to make your face actually different.
Look at the case of Pate, for example. Some assassin had to take his face off so he could pretend to be him for a long time. It's totally foolproof.

But you don't need to go through all the trouble of preparing someone's face if you just need to look different for a day or so.

That he's a shitty master and wanted to rid of the fucking waif

Where did you see me defending getting rid of Blackfish off-screen, some of the boring scenes or realism of Arya's wounds? Although she did have some opium in her, so she didn't feel the full extent of the pain. All I did was argue why the omission of animu Arya/Waif showdown makes perfect sense from dramatic point of view.

Dropping a show after you come to dislike it is very understandable, did so myself many times with other series. What's more baffling is comming to general threads after you've "dropped it", or more baffling still, continuing to watch it after you've told Anons you don't anymore several times and being surprised new episode disappoints you. Like, just drop it dude, you'll be surprised how little will people care.

And who is forcing you to waste 17 more hours (not counting all the internet "discussions") on it? Why not quit now?

This is the best post ITT, and I haven't even read it

It means Jaqen coming back was a mistake.

GRRM confirmed the Targaryen are not fireproof. In the books she survived the first time because she used Mirri Maz Duur as a blood sacrifice.

Did the show ever imply Dany herself wasn't immune to fire though?

I don't think many people care about what GRRM said or didn't say, honestly.

She's the only fireproof Targayen in the series. If being fireproof was a characteristic of all the Targaryen, Aemon can't be burned on the pyre and Viserys can't be killed with the melted crown

Well, in the books, Dany gets some severe burns on her hands towards the end of ADWD.
The show, though? I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised if they never did, let's just give Dany Fire Resistance 25, no big deal.

My blood pressure is rising… one of the Maisiefags woke up.

It means you simply can't punish the Maisie, even when she breaks all the rules

That's true, that's why the quasimodocancers love D&D hack writing

You say that like you aren't talking to one.

Exactly, it's only inconsistent compared to novels. And if I remember correctly, he only said that during some nerd convention or something, so not exactly reliable. Being the only fireproof one means she's special or something, I dunno. Didn't like the burning temple scene much, but it wasn't inconsistent.

From 8 seasons of Dexter, Only season 1, 2 and 4 are the only good ones, the rest is hack writing and character inconsistency.

I just explicitly said she was burned in the books.
Do I need to go grab a quote to shut you up?

It's still better than the alternative, so what can you do? Never claimed D&D are flawless.

I said it, regardless if I'm talking to a quasimodocancer or not, that doesn't matter. But you confirmed my point. The love for D&D "adaptation" is beyond my comprehension.

No.

Maybe she will reach higher Targ levels eventually? But no, you're right, I vaguely remember the part you're talking about, she is vulnerable to fire in the novels. The whole point is she never got any burns in the show. You can complain she's overpowered, but not that it came out of nowhere.

Yup, Dany is just perfect and magical and infallible in the show, thank you D&D for fixing all of GRRM's mistakes and delivering the true ASOIAF experience.

What? Are you going to enjoy waiting two more years for inevitably disappointing novel with gradually decreasing prose quality for past 10 years with major plot points already spoilt by the show? No to mention that last one never comes out, that's a fact.

No.

This guy's just going to keep defending Dany and Arya, and I desperately wish there was someone else here to talk to. Or that I could wrap my hands around his faggot neck and watch the life bleed from his eyes.
Either one.

There's a show on HBO, After the Thrones or something, where two nu-male journalists usually praising stronk female characters give their analyses of the show. Weak stuff. But after the temple episode where she burnt khals, one of them said she's getting progressivelly fanatical.
If HBO endorsed programme (likely supervised by D&D) with two liberal hosts says this, don't you think there's the intent to show she could be going crazy?

to leftists like them, this is a good thing

Not exactly a praise in leftist lingo, is it?

Making a new one

It's a miracle they didn't called it "Talking Thrones" and wasn't host by Matt Bellamy's lookalike Chris Hardwick

→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW
→ NEW

Let it reach autosage, motherfucker. At least the Channel Autism threads are made once the previous one reach 404

The line makes no sense at all. She failed both her assassination missions.

Pretty much, in Ramsay's defence it would make no sense to keep your superior army inside a town when you could just go out and destroy them in a battle. Holding out is what you do in the Blackfish's position.

If a Vale army magically remains unseen by any scout or random person who could warn Winterfell days in advance and just pops up during the fight… then that's Jon/Sansa's plot armour defeating Ramsay, not his decision making.

Are you fucking kidding right now?

I tried to read the first book but got put off by the sex scenes, not in the "eww sex way", in the "I've read better smut on Holla Forums" way. That's when I realized that the books were popular with highschool nerds because of the sex scenes and it became popular with normalfags for the same reason. I can't help but compare game of thrones to those trashy romance novels my mom reads.
I also like more magic in my fantasy, so I know I'm biased against it.

n-no Im serious Tywin….

if you had 1000 men in some town and an army of like 500 or less shows up why would you let them have free movement and control over every resource in the land when they couldnt even successfully assault you inside or outside of the town? it's a threat that can just be extinguished

Gurm has stated outright that in the books she's at most a little heat resistant. Surviving the pyre in aGoT was "a miracle" and completely unique according to him.

In the show, she also walked out of the burning hut in Vaes Dothrak because D&D do not understand the lore even slightly.

BRAVO
E
N
I
O
F
F
&
W
E
I
S
S

This episode is the most ridiculous especially the arya pursuit. Just let her kill the Night King already and be done.

BRAVO GRRM

Rofl you're fucking retarded mate.

Every man is a valuable resource and when you fight in an open field the odds of you losing men severely increases.
You also clearly don't understand the purpose of a Castle.

Been waiting hours to post this…

She's also immune to wooden beams falling on her thick skull.