What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

wigflip.com/roflbot/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was being directed by Zack Snyder

It's just one big joke, OP.

Obviously

DC comics retcon the comedian death when they made watchmen canon in the DC universe in DC rebirth. And made him the killing joke joker.

he was a white maleā€¦ doesn't get worse than that lol

So he really is a joke now.

That nerd shit has nothing to do with the movie.

nothing. he had a clearer view of the world than anyone

I base my worldview entirely on The Comedian

He was a piece of shit and he knew it. Someone's gotta do it.

Glad I stopped reading comics.

and yet you stil watch himym on tv

Daily reminder the comedian and Dr. Manhattan did nothing wrong.

Do people think that Dr Manhatten did anything wrong?

Being a pretentious mouthpiece for pretentious philosophy is doing something wrong.

He's a big guy.

small genitalia

I don't believe you.

There was no nuclear war irl so most likely there never would have been a nuclear war in their world.

Alan Moore was a dumbass that bought into all the Left wing fear mongering of the day, V for Vendetta references "acid rain" as a problem in London iirc.

There is nothing wrong with HIMYM apart of the last episode of, lol she is dead and was Robin from the beginning

What philosphy?

I'm your boogie man, I'm your boogie man
Turn me on
I'm your boogie man, I'm your boogie man
I'll do what you want

that would destroy dc

came within a couple of seconds in real life, at least twice

sheer chance that it didn't happen

Are you kidding? It is just a bad Friends rip off (more or less the same characters, they always hang out at the same bar, live in New York, in first episode "geeky" guy falls in love with a girl out of his league and doesn't woo her, but she become part of the group and other copycat storylines, etc.), that uses the most annoying laugh track, is full of insufferable characters, women in it can do no wrong and face almost no consequences for their actions, extremely predictable, lazily recycled its' own old storylines, and made a big deal shitty gimmick mystery that is ignored in vast majority of episodes.

HIMYM was moronic and so bad that even the lowest common denominator audiences that it was catering to would ditch it after season or two, if it didn't have a "mystery" to coast on.

You know, there isn't a single shot in ANY film I hate more than the cheesy, corny, walk up to the camera that the Nite Owl did in that scene.

What

Saved for later use

It gets better.

Dr Manhatten created the DC Universe and is the new main antagonist (or at least it appears like that for the moment).
There are three jokers.
Looks like Rorschach is one of them.

Somehow the guy who advocated for anti-nihilism to contrast comedian's pure nihilism is turned into an antagonist?
Somehow doesn't suprises me.

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid faggot look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

CGI dick

He was the character with the fewest problems, aside from maybe Dr M, who is no longer human and has an entirely different concept of "problems". he saw the world for what it was.

Someone caption this with "Trump 2016"

wigflip.com/roflbot/

wrong caption, that beta would obv vote for Trump

Don't think Trump bait gets replies outside of Holla Forums, anyway that's what the link is for.

Replying away from the hook is still replying I guess.

lurk moar, reddit

Having watched some loose episodes on the TV, I downloaded the finale and boy, it was shit indeed. I mean, the dude was engaged or married Robin, then she broke up, he got over, and at the end married her anyway? What a joke.

Holla Forums has fallen

CAPESHIT WAS A MISTAKE

I mean, you can see the cigar right there, you know what that means

It really makes you think.