New Wolverine movie

New Wolverine movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wolverine?
imdb.com/title/tt0993842/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R RATED

I thought Xavier was long dead in Old Man Logan?

In this scene Logan must find a restroom for Charles before he empties his bowels in public.

The movie is "the death of Logan" apparently so why not this storyline en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wolverine?

X-23?

Because it's shit?

All of the other X-Men were dead. Obviously that's not going to fly here, because they don't have the rest of the Marvel universe to fall back on for supporting characters.

If you don't care, and you don't like. Why are you so buttravaged by it?
The level of autism of entering a thread you don't like just to post 8 letters and an arrow and get away is off the charts.

He was killed by Wolverine, but his spirit would still roam around. He was still quite chill with Logan.

You're so autistic that you're getting "trolled" on an anonymous imageboard in the current year by memeposting shitposters. Go outside and get some fucking air.

Also, you're a fag.

How can Logan be an old man? He's already older than Xavier, he just doesn't age due to regeneration.

He ages slow or else he'd still be a kid.

Sounds like garbage already.

Wolverine is enough. He's pretty much the reason people watch the X-Men movies.

Also, this is Jackman's "swan song" as Wolverine

Can't wait to see an 11 year old girl beat up grown men in hand to hand combat.

Wolverine gets a qt loli sidekick?

Well, I'm sold.

She's probably a mutant. I'm thinking she's probably X-23

One wonders what they're going to do without Jackman, except remake the older movies with younger casts.

They've got enough material to keep going for awhile. As much as capeshit is grating, it'd be cool to see them branch out and do weird shit like zombies

Zombie craze is over
It would be dumb anyway

Remember when Wolverine's sidekick was Jubilee, a happy little asian girl in a yellow rain slicker?

Why does everything have to suck, Holla Forums?

Animated Series fag, I presume?

ids habbening

It's true of the comic too.

First sidekick was Shadowcat aka Ellen Page.

not until Walking Dead and GoT finish.

Maybe so, but it was primarily the animated series that Jubilee was Wolverine's little sidekick. In the comics it was, like you said, Kitty Pryde.

I know that tongue

SHOKOU STOP ABUSING YOUR CAT

remember when Rogue was a happy seductive southern girl?

Rogue was, at least in the first movie

There's more too

All the x-chicks love the Wolverine d

Shadowcat is a girl. Why would they cast a teenage boy as her?

That's actually his schtick in the comics.

-Ice Man dates ditzy, unavailable chicks.
-Cyclops is lusted after by every woman with psychic powers, and all the jailbait on campus.

-Wolverine drags whichever female character is the latest jailbait around on adventures with him.

Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, X-23, Armor, Molly Hayes, that big-headed Asian chick in The Wolverine, traveling with lolis is his THING.

Deadpool milking.

Excuse me ? Is this bait or ignorance ? Need I remind you which year it is ? Once Jackman is gone they will be able to reboot the franchise in a more acceptable direction. Here's the plot outline:
Logan is a young gender fluid wolverine kin mutant with the power of regeneration. The movie deals with xiz struggle to transition despite xir balls regrowing after each surgery. Furthermore xrt is haunted by Sabertooth, the manifestation of xcj toxic masculinity and denier of the wage gap. Xqd will be helped in his struggle by a group of like minded individual with powers ranging from exotic hair coloration, to the ability to increase xzer body's adipose mass.

Here you go
imdb.com/title/tt0993842/

This is not okay.

Spoiler that shit you fuck

Also fuck incase