archive.is/3XVMq
archive.is/8TFmo
archive.is/dNWjb
archive.is/EmCAi
archive.is/cidxx
archive.is/HgHXD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top Cuck

Fuck, why won't you guys stay to your containment thread?

Do we really need more than one thread on this shit?

Tell that to the GoTfags

Besides this shit is more interesting and has more keks involved. Along with bets when the suicide is

- Belfast Telegraph

- The Irish Times

- Huffington Post UK

- The Guardian

- International Business Times UK

- Irish Independent

I am loving these headlines.

You haven't seen the best one.

- Express

- The Independent

Did anyone ever watch top gear for the cars? I thought that was what fifth gear was for?

Chris Evans looks like the gayest guy on earth. I've never seen a guy that looks as homosexual as him.

Those were in the last thread. Mine were more of the UK press hating on the show.

The ratings tomorrow will be even worse.

archive.is/t3Ca2

Have they found the replacement for the Ginger Whinger?

From my skimming of that article it doesn't seem like they plan on replacing Evans, just adding another head. They're trying to put on a band aid to cover up terminal cancer. Evans has a three year contract And you can bet your ass BBC is gonna keep this corpse shambling for that long. while everyone else has a one year contract with an option to extended it for another year.

But ignoring the fact the main host is insufferable, there's still more issues.
This show is fucked in more ways then can REALLY be fixed in one catch all. And even if Evans was removed from on screen he'd probably remain in control behind the camera.

They've already got like six people presenting this motherfucker, how many more do they need?

They might. They might not. The public hate it and it's the public's money that they're spending. Evans also can't sue them if they cancel the show instead of his contract.

I think how they have it set up is Evans and Joey are hosting the main show (with Sabrine on hand for when they need a Stig who can talk). Then the dark skin fellows got stuck on the online Extra Gear And presumably the jew got sent to the oven since I didn't see him anywhere on either So they weirdly have more and less hosts then Jezza and Gang.

Also the BBC doesn't have any real incentive to listen to the people since the TV tax is mandated by Law ain't it? They'll proably keep it around as long as the merchandise shifts.

I think they hinted that it could be as high as 10 actually.

why don't you stay on your containment board?

archive.is/1L4rH
archive.is/mfhbV

2.37 million, everyone

I mean, it was nice to see some cool cars, but I tuned in to watch the bants.

archive.is/xbD0M

Everyone is hammering now on Chris Evans for being sick.

Wait, I trhough he only used stund doubles in fast cars?
So that's why.

1) The BBC can be forced to drop Top Gear if it's in the public interest
2) The BBC do nothing but listen to the people. That's part of the reason why they're so pozzed. The BBC is required to take people's complaints seriously, everyone complains about something. As a result you end up with what we've got, which is the most bland, sterile television programming you could imagine. This is why most people of worth on the BBC have moved on to better opportunities elsewhere.

Pretty much this, vid related is the people that normally get paid attention to in the BBC.

You think the BBC is actually genuinely interested in the views of old Christian conservative women?

Doesn't really matter whether it's conservative or liberal, just the whiny bitch type that needs to complain about everything and have no fun allowed.

I don't know what they expected, putting it on against the Euros.

But the fact that they're getting beat by Coronation Street is pretty fucking pathetic.

We will when you do gotfaggot.

archive.is/5uNQN
archive.is/jl74a

Chris Evans getting less screen time now.

>Audience appreciation figures leaked to The Telegraph showed that Evans’s debut episode was rated by viewers as the worst quality show on terrestrial television on the weekend that it aired
wew lad

But when they film when he crawls out - after how the sound implies he puked, it's nothing.

Another crappy episode, hoooow

Even a rerun beat it. Stick a fork in Current Gear, it's done.

People like Chris Evans are completely incapable of intentionally producing or even understanding humor of any kind.
They're humorless retards that are more focused on getting views than actually making people laugh.
They're the people you laugh at while they get butt flustered over dumb shit.

archive.is/Gkn0K

Looks like it's finally getting to him.

What the hell did BBC think was going to happen?

My sides

He looks fucking emaciated, did he not eat anything for a whole week?

CUCKED

To be fair, his ex-wife already hates him. Not that I could blame her

scotsman.com/news/evans-big-hangover-1-1291119

archive.is/3XVMq

IT'S 2016, OUR SHOW IS BETTER BECAUSE DIVERSITY. WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING IT? STOP MAKING FUN OF CHRIS!

Viewing figures say otherwise.

Isn't Eddie Jordan the dumb cunt who couldn't even go offroad?

Who? Non-Brit so i got no idea who that is but still, fuck him.

Any sites on the internet with episodes of the REAL Top Gear, i think i will watch it.

Some irrelevant Irish prick that built up his Formula 1 team over the first 8 years of its life, achieving a lot of success in comparison to the big 3 constructors only to have it come crashing down slowly at first before culminating in a spectacular failure, resulting in the team being bought by Toyota and kicking him to the streets practically penniless. I bet he's still salty from having Benetton snatch Michael Schumacher from him in 1991, after he learned that clutches made out of potatoes don't work well in F1 and bombed it in his first ever race.

they had some pretty paintjobs though

Aren't they on Netflix?

This is Ghostbusters level damage control.

I wonder how low the viewing figures will have fallen after tonight

I do agree, those are some sharp paint jobs.
Not the guy you replied to, but this guy is basically management, failed management at that?

It's so funny when you pay/incentive people to give you positive feedback and you use that feedback as reason to keep producing the shit.
If you say something negative, you are not their targetgroup, or you're just anegative nancy whose opinion is worthless.

What about the episode, or why did you choose to post this during the airing of the current gear?

archive.is/8TFmo

He done did it. Ginger twat killed the show.

He's crashing the show with no survivors!

He just looks Cucked

Not as low as I was hoping for but at least it's set a record low

Only a few seasons when I last looked

dayum

So much appeal that Antiques Roadshow beat it!

They keep saying this. Is there any evidence that the viewing figures are much higher when on demand is taken into account?

if dubs, episode 5 will not break 2 million viewers

How do you fuck up this badly?

By not getting dubs I guess.

If singles, Evans kills himself live on air in the season finale

Yeah, the article usually posts last weeks adjusted figures in it, which is usually a couple hundred thousand viewers higher. Don't read into it much; they say the same thing in the older articles about top gear's viewing number with the original cast

What the fuck is this? This is the creepiest shit I've ever seen. They put this on tv? Uncanny as all fuck.

Spitting Image was not only on TV but was very popular for a number of years

CUCK GEAR host Matt Le Blanc has vowed to quit the BBC show unless Chris Evans is given the boot

archive.is/dNWjb

Fucking keks.

But

Wouldn't be surprised if this pulled out of some dog's arse.

They didn't seem to care about Jimmy Savile's activities with kids.

Viewers didn't know about that, which is exactly why it was such an outrage when it all came to light years later.

How? Are British legally retarded?

Saville was very well protected.

It's like Pedowood or what happened with Michael. People may have had their suspicions but nothing ever came to light because the victims were either intimidated or paid hush money

He could have been protected by the media Jews, but just look at his face. It's the mug of a pedophile that you could spot from miles away. The Jews cannot barr the common people from gossiping about it - like they did with Michael.

EVERYONE knew Saville was a pervert, it was an open secret. The media acted all shocked, the public response was "Yeah, we know." Like when Dale Winton came out of the closet, everyone assumed he already was.

Saville was protected, because he got fucking connections to the royal family.

It's like opening a Pandora's box by investigating in it, publicly. The ((media)) probably has strict orders not to. Just like they got orders of not publish any pro-MJ-books. Look it up.

except for the part where you need to be funny

archive.is/EmCAi

He's still wearing the yellow t-shirt, black long sleeve shirt over that, jeans, and those ratty boots.

They should just let Le Blanc do the show in the character of Joey.

Wouldn't he just try eat the car? That's all I know about his character.

Meeting the bull to take home to his wife.

Those two are clearly working class men that don't need nasty ginger-owned vagina. Give the nig some credit. He may be a nig, but he's a working nig. He's got some pride.

JUST

At least based May was for Brexit or I at least imagine he was based off that UKIP sticker he had on his caravan.

nope, also cucked

I heard that the EU was giving some nice benefits to filming And EU country's are probably going to be bitchy with Britain so they're probably pissed they're loosing some funding. Also wasn't Clarkson friendly with Cameron, who had the idea for Brexit blow up in his face? It seems completely uncharacteristic for them to be for remaining in the EU all told.

But what interests me is what Richard "Freedom with extra Cheese" Hammond's take on the Brexit is.

>>>/reddit/

In their defense, that was the most well though out, honest, put together and best explained reason for staying in the EU. In fact it was the only argument I think that actually had any merit.

archive.is/cidxx
So anons, the Ginger Twat is apparently a sex offender?

Not really, they have the same issue as all bourgeois have - disconnect from the working class and total ignorance when it comes to immigration and the destruction it brings on communities.

They want to stay in because they don't want to do paperwork. Boohoo.

If he was good at his job the BBC would just cover up all the kid fucking, but it's still not to late for him to convert to islam and claim religious persecution and bigotry from the BBC.

I didn't say I agreed with it, but it does show how bad the "Remain" Campaign was if that is the best argument there was.

Kek'd I suspect that might happen if BBC fire him

So anons, something actually to look forward to this year!

He made a joke about football mentioning brexit on twatter but nothing else.

Not really. It's just one of the same three arguments the remain people kept making. In this case, Clarkson and May thought we should remain because it makes travel easier.

My guess is that he's conflicted enough between England sovereinty and dem sweet EU tv studio grant bucks that he decided to just stay out of the whole debate

Just had a thought, they could probably afford to lose half their presenters on cuck gear and they will still have more than the Grand Tour.

Clarkson/10

GT is also a car thing.

BBC crashing with no survivors?

archive.is/HgHXD