Channel Autism 5: The Autism is still alive

Previous thread:
archive.is/bWGFB

PREVIOUSLY
>LATZA IS A SOON TO BE CONVICTED FELON

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/BYOMOJKJTSJ/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_v?
amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3TC4276IW5VLK/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_v?
youtube.com/watch?v=_GCnf5fVuHY
benthesage.com/anime-abandon-violence-jack/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paul latza
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZivxUK7jo
amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/7X32RHTH7DJ/ref=cm_wl_sortbar_v_page_16/191-0883369-2835768?ie=UTF8&page=16
youtube.com/channel/UCuHd4YtsgP7HvFPGw1LSJqQ
cinemassacre.com/category/films/horror-films/
strawpoll.me/10496958/
alexa.com/siteinfo/doctornerdlove.com
archive.is/mxqTz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/BYOMOJKJTSJ/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_v?
amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3TC4276IW5VLK/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_v?

Also don't forget to buy Spoony pathfinder books, bluray drives, $700 discontinued lighting rigs, fagberry pis, xbox remotes, and tons of microphone equipment for that content he doesn't produce!

Has Infuriated Enrique apologized yet for being a massive sexist by saying the new Ghostbusters doesn't look good?

jesus

So did somebody buy him his spork?

I hope so, that way i can record this as a 5 pesos johns newest low. The only recorded high was when his account was hack and moon man the killa klan was on.

What the fuck is that huge piece of shit he calls a computer?

Any new Oreo posts?

Where there's smoke they pinch back.

I just saw the movie.
Is happy normie stuff and way better than capeshit and Chris Pratt was decent.
So, besides him being autistic for punching a poster he just looks like "It's popular and might have a chance so I hate it."

Phelous and Brad are the best things out of that shithole and still not that good anymore.
Considering that the other good one killed himself, Brad tried twice and Phelous constantly jokes about it I think there's a theme here.

Personalized case because geek quirky instead of a functional, easy to costumize and futurely sell.

how much you wanna bet they threw the can from the movie away and just went "Oh, i know how to make quick cash off our autistic fans"

iirc it's a new alienware

Seems like a lot of hate for a normal movie, particularly for Chris Pratt. Has Lindsay "send a fetus to Jesus" Ellis ever fangirled over him I wonder.

But Brad did die user.
Is just his body that survived.
But Brad is still in that room in the Psycho ward laughing at shitty movies with his friend.

Shit.
You don't make me cry at Channel Autism shit man.
You just don't.

most streamers are consolebabbies, user. the inside of a computer might as well be a cummins turbo-diesel for all the difference it made to them

Doug Walker and his brother are still moody over Bernie sanders getting BTFO

webm it you dumbass

James Rolfe and irategamer are older than him. Why does Doug Walker and every at channel autism look like shit? The irategamer is in his 40s yet he looks like late 20s. Hell movie Bob is barely in his late 30s. He looks like shit

Fighting against Youtube copyright system takes a toll on a man, user.

JUST

Everyone on CA has been pozzed with weapons grade Autism

YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER — YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER
YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER — YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER —YOUTUBE SHILLING THREAD IS CANCER

>>>Holla Forums

I'm not watching some boring 15 minute video for an offhand mention, give me a webm or at least a timestamp.

webm pls

Spoony (or April ?) posted this on patreon.

Reminder that Lupa has great feet

Who are you talking about? Only JewWario killed himself, that I know.

REMINDER THAT LATZA ADMITTED TO COMMITTING VOTER FRAUD IN ADDITION TO BEING IN MASSIVE DEBT

wow rude

Commie Jew lost anyway.

THERE'S STILL A CHANCE GUYS! HE'S NOT GIVING UP! :^)

Time to die.

That would explain why he apparently liked Man of Steel not as just a strawman

>>>/suicide/

Reminder that that info is in the fucking OP nigger.

Taking bets, how long until this turns out to be a ruse like the last 500 promises?

There is a TGWTG meet up, everyone is sitting on around a table chatting and waiting for the last member.

The entrance door is slammed open and through the doorway dressed in a toga made out of curtains, comes in Brad wearing what is supposed to be a laurel crown but is just a bunch of dried up branches tied around his skull.

He prances around looking down at everyone with a big devilish smile, they notice some white stuff on his nose, as well as some blood dripping and staining his white toga, he stops at the head of the table where Doug is sitting, he takes a deep breath, everyone snickers thinking this is just Brad playing some prank.

Brad slowly raises his arm and states "I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night." His eyes widen like the ones from a maniac, the snickering slowly fades as they begin to realize that Brad is probably taking this a bit too serious, yet he continues:

"ALTHOUGH I HAVE TAKEN THE FORM OF BRAD JONES, I AM NO MAN AS I AM NO MAN, AND THEREFORE I AM…" Brad's eyes drift onto the white flickering fluorescent light hanging above the table, everyone slowly slides their chairs away from Brad as he mutters:

"A god…"

It took 27 U.S Marshals to pin down a man high on coke walking down a busy street holding a 9mm handgun while wearing a blood covered toga, this man had apparently murdered and entire room full of people, he is currently facing trial.

We have a picture of the perpetrator of this awful crime.

Now that Latza's in Chicago, maybe he'll finally team up with Doug. That's where Channel Awesome's studio is, right?

I thought he only tried once, and he ended up in a mental hospital for awhile.

Someone tip the FBI

Why isn't Latza a part of Channel Awesome yet?

Reminder that you have low standards.

the best part about any of these films (if you NEED to watch them) are phelous' commentaries

i'm fucking serious here. dude KNOWS it's shit and fully calls them shit. hell, he even comes up with the drinking game "take a shot every time an actor is crossing their arms"

I think I left a comment on his Ghostbusters trailer reaction, not sure, I wonder if it was deleted, can't even remember if I actually did it but I was calling him out for his orgasmic reaction to SW7 being the opposite of his thumbnail on that video.

Also, who's Latza?

An autistic fan to surpass CA.

Does anybody know what became of the Critical Marine?

Last time I saw him in a crossover with Spoony on a Reb Brown movie, I think.

why the fuck can't i see pictures?
hotwheels fix your fucking site for the love of god

Bennett the Sage has to be one of the least cuked member of the site.

Nope, he's still a cuck.

Examples? Which video is best to see what you're talking about?

His one about the Cobra movie.

Why ?

webm pls

I don't have one, but it's somewhere here :
youtube.com/watch?v=_GCnf5fVuHY

Not even a timecode, user?

Sorry, I watched it a while ago.

I saw Latza at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Explanation?

Latza is not only a felon vote fraudster, he is a soon to be convicted mass murderer.

Literally nobody

His Violence Jack review is very redpilled :^)
benthesage.com/anime-abandon-violence-jack/

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paul latza

Reminder that Grey is only biologically male and will decide xer preferred pronouns upon adolescence.

Why the fuck can anyone at CA take care of their teeth? For fuck shakes. Even Animals & Indians clean their teeth.

check your teeth privilege!!

Those eyes have nothing, there is no soul.

That would be pretty sweet actually even if it was entirely pointless

A lot of comedians come from a life of pain and stuggle, since at some point you need to levy terrible moments.

he still has a website, although looks like he made the same mistake of only putting his vids on blip that chez apocalypse did

cucked? probably not

autistic? most definitely

HE HAS TO GO BACK

What's wrong with her neck?

NEW SPOONY VIDEO FEATURING DOUG WALKER
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZivxUK7jo

Spoony needs to shave, like holy shit.

JUST

Loving this new content. Keep it up Spoony :^)

His videos have been like that for awhile now

What a spineless faggot

Stay tuned niggers, webm or mp4 version incoming so you don't give spoontard views or ad shekels.

Webm'd.

Have any of these faggots made retarded comments about the Orlando shooting yet?

thanks fam

You. Will. Never. Finish. Melvin.

He's gonna get you.

(((Zefranmann)))

HOLY SHIT LATZA GOT DUBS AGAIN!

Is Spoony following the James Rolfe path and he's trying to get unJUST'd?

Nonononononono

Don't make me find this bitch attractive.

IS SPOONY WAKING UP AND UNCUCKING HIMSELF?

HMMMMMM……

April will cheat on him like Scarlett and he will die of a cucked heart.

Its funny to think someone that ugly breaking up with him sent him into a spiraling depression.

those eyes…

fucking finally
I don't think the world would fucking survive without this essential video. Thank you, THE SPOONY ONE™, I'm glad you're working hard for our entertainment and really putting out only the best content.

I presume Scarlet is the moon faced ginger, and not the high-forehead, Willam Defoe looking womanlet?

still a beautiful moment.

its a beautiful thought for spoony to stop dicking around and make some videos but the current trends seem to be him making a new video only half as frequently. i just think hes just not into it anymore or whatever drug cocktail hes on is effecting his productivity.

Has she cheated on him yet?

ew

Underrated post

id still hit it.i have no standards.

and no knowledge on how to use an imageboard, it seems

Spoony looks a bit like an uglier, long haired Millennial woes.

Who are you quoting?

Kill yourself.

Jesus Christ, Latza…

Damn! I bet linkara want to suck him off

Better than spoony's wishlist.

when you hit random in character creator

she looks like a three-dollar realdoll

Which one of these three men is the one that craves more for cock?

Well linkara is the dirty cockslut after all.

Has her delivery gotten wooden?

linkara

Speaking of that…

JUST

i don't understand, what did he do?

Where and how does this guy manages to get so many chicks?

internet celebrity

i don't get it either

linkara was so thinner back then

I don't know, man Channel Awesome doesn't really have any handsomes men.
Maybe Spoony

Pick one.

That's all pretty rich coming from someone who's so ratchet that she whores herself out for PF Chang's. And that tubby kike's n00d photos are the most talentless I've even seen - blurry, badly lit, poorly composed & no effort put into dressing nice but she has such unwarranted self importance that she expects people to pay her for them with swag like dolls, video games and a menorah from her Amazon wish list.

This bitch deserves an abusive Tyrone.

she just sounds like a thoroughly unpleasant person.

Trying to reach out and commit to a creature like this is, indeed, horrible and an asshole thing to do.

JUST

Alienware. He's sponsored by them. Promotes it on his twitch channel.

She left him already. It was the worst time of him life apparently. It was around the time he did a vlog of watching the Fuller House.

At least Jerrid is back at least so he can give his opinion on the Warcraft movie.

Ask him if Brad is a racist or a pedophile.

care to site your sources or should we assume you're brad?

iirc, they broke up b4 that, so he's still trying to propose after they got up? maybe

Less, I meant

I couldn't find her repeated solicitations of sex in exchange for PF Chang's on her Twitter but they were there, maybe she took them down because we teased her about it too much. However here's the menorah on her wishlist

amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/7X32RHTH7DJ/ref=cm_wl_sortbar_v_page_16/191-0883369-2835768?ie=UTF8&page=16

Scroll down until you see it. I'm sure God will be real impressed that she encourages people to buy her these things in exchange for lazy amateur shots of her tits.

Dubs that describes the modern women

lower your standards to bottom of the barrel skanks.

wait, i think i remember her

isn't she the same bitch who said Benzaie got fired for stealing company money or something?

what's that supposed to be

Probably linkaras webcomic

Linkara webcomic

Clearly linkara missed his calling as the next Escher cause this is a whole new take on perspective if I've ever seen one.

oh

Tantalizingly artistic.

I can't keep up anymore with Brad's ex-girlfriends. Can somebody please make an infograph?

saved

I'm choking and crying fam. HOLY FUCK
Not even as a middle schooler drawing shit stick figures would I make this mistake of a whatever the fuck this is.
In fact since I knew I draw characters for shit I payed a lot of attention on perspective and effects.
This is below chris chan shit.
This is suicide inducing.

When did he make this? This is pretty Sonichu tier

These threads are probably the highlight of my life tbh

I think this is the work of linkara himself

I think he made this before he "became" Linkara (but after he became a nasty cockslut). "Revolution of the Mask" is his more recent autism (he referenced it a couple of time on his reviews), but I'm willing to bet that the writing is as terrible as Lightbringer's (the art could be better, since if I'm not mistaken he comissioned someone else to draw it).

Artistically, sure. Funny enough, both Linkara and Chris-chan managed to make money from the internet, so there's that silver lining for both of them.

Any news on ERod, the second best spic to ever take part on Channel Awesome?

He's still just doing autistic reviews or children's movies. I did find a channel called "The Blockbuster Buster Fan" who archives all of his old videos. youtube.com/channel/UCuHd4YtsgP7HvFPGw1LSJqQ

I'm almost certain this is ERod, just under a different name. There's no way this guy has actual fans.

On a related not, what's with all of these "honest reviews" everyone is doing? All they do is review a movie they've already reviewed, just in a slightly less spergy manner.

They call them "jokes"

I think those are (supposedly) "serious" reviews, that your favorite internet eceleb cancer does "out of character" to signal that they are giving their "honest", "no hyperbolic" opinion on something. The end result is, of course, as autistic as their usual business, only without any redeeming factor. See also: Film Brain's "Projector" series, where he does exactly that. On a second thought, don't see also; it's as bad and uninspired as anything he has ever done.

Is there any info about Nash Bozard and Tara Deenihan (pic related from WTFIWWY a CA show about commenting about weekly news?

pure art

Anyone got a pdf of his book?

Well, looks like James Rolfe is going to make this year his final Monster Madness, lasting only 10 years. He'll still do movie reviews but it won't be a marathon format. He wants to do more "You know What's Bullshit?" and AVGN. Just a bunch of suggestions of things he could be doing if given the free time when monster madness is over with. He might even make his own original horror movie. I like the series but if it'll free him to do other things, it might be good in the end.

i remember reading like 2 of the comics that were part of the crossover in the 3rd pic here

this was around '09-early '11 iirc, and this dude was clearly the worst artist of the bunch

i don't know about the plot, but at the very least he's said that he stopped doing the paragraphs in each panel from what i've heard

the art was commissioned completely and i'm pretty sure that he's had to go through like 2+ artists because they abandon him

i think the difference is that Lewis makes money by completely breaking copyright laws. he completely goes through the entire comic books, sharing entire pages, and shows a ton of clips from power rangers

even Chris makes most of his money off of just plain old e-begging and selling the shitty stuff he made himself

Who gives a shit about copyright laws?

Well, technically, Sonichu is infringing on both Nintendo and Sega's copyright.

anyone with the creativity to actually make their own thing rather than leech off someone else's

to a degree, yeah. it's still different enough that it could technically be counted as it's own thing in the same way that DCs Bumblebee is different from Marvel's Wasp or how Batman from Detective Comics doesn't break the copyright from basically stealing the design for Action Comic's Superman

it's not like these other sonic and pokemon fan characters where they trace over the original designs and recolor it with the paint bucket, i'd honestly call Sonichu slightly more legit than all of those

Fuck off back to reddit, twitter, tumblr, facebook with this faggotry.

It's pretty sad when this dank OC in MSPaint looks better than anything Louise ever made.

Yep, I remember when I still on and off watched his shit don't ask why, I have no idea he had hired someone to do the art that time. I think he went through a few artists because artfags are faggy like that.

It sucks.
never watched it

Only so many old horror movies out there user.
cinemassacre.com/category/films/horror-films/

Jews.

No one cares what you think Holla Forums

No one reads your posts :^)

?
No one reads obvious longwinded spergouts by Holla Forumsyps, you guys are as easy to spot as niggers with their long run on sentences

Why do you even care?

not an argument

not a response

How am I supposed to respond to baseless ad homs :^)

PS: Lets pls derail this thread

Learn to write, then get out

ftfy

brb infringing copyright

>>>/twitter/

I would a Jessie
and I would a Jacob

brb, actually making something i can call my own rather than forever live in the shadows of others

/Filthy degenerate.
strawpoll.me/10496958/

what happened?

i'm not a mental illness expert but wouldn't you want to ease into the new gender like with a less conspicuous look?

Cocksluts, not even once.

Is there a singe instance where Doug doesn't look like he's about to snap?

That……..thats a guy right?

If we dox them. I bet a handful of them are sex offenders.

What happened to DarkLinkara?

Probably got some sense and abandoned his ridiculous idea. If taht's the case, I salute him: less autism helps making a better tomorrow.

What the fuck is going on in that facebook convo?

e-celebshit

this show is kind of comfy tbh

it has a libshit with an abnormal obsession with hippos who makes puns all the goddamned time as a cohost

He bought a retard-tier camera (marginally better audio than cell phones that cost less than $400, better video quality but 480p at most), got red-faced when I made fun of him for it.

He's a faggot unless he comes back and does it

Nash and Tara are SJWs
Nash was bitching about a Vodka ad
And Tara tried t recommend Dr.Nerdlove to people

HERESY

What triggered him about the ad?
Never heard of that so why is recommending it to people makes one a SJW?

Dr Nerdlove is supposedly a former pickup artist, who reformed and is now a SJW. He is a feminist alternative to Red Pill/PUA/Menosphere/Self Improvement communities.
Dr Nerdlove aims his wisdom specifically at "geek" demographic. His advice is can be either common sense or one that will turn you into an insecure idiot who walks on eggshells around women. That is, if he isn't writing about checking your privilege.

Some of his articles have been featured on Kotaku and other SJW dominated sites about geek culture. Interesting fact: according to Alexa rankings, his website is visited mostly by women.
alexa.com/siteinfo/doctornerdlove.com

Literally no one drinks the cleaning solution known as vodka but slavs and 14 year olds to get hammered, which one are you?

Five bucks on he can't even explain what e=mc2 means beyond a Big Bang theory reference.

Image related

Fuck you. Vodka is delicious and if you can't handle it, you're a fucking gay hipster who likes to drink wine

I can "handle" hard alcohol just fine, that's why I drink Canadian scotch. Vodka isn't delicious it is potato water with ethanol in it because you're not supposed to savor the taste of it and slam it down, you're a joke kid, I bet you drink vodka on rocks or some retarded shit while people laugh at you behind your back.

Do you sip on a gin and tonic or something, fag?

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking wine or drinking vodka on the rocks.

Of course he doesn't. He is there to guile nerds and geeks into becoming willing serfs and better betas for the feminists and SJWs who have infected everything.

my alcoholic mother drinks it

you know douge, being the seinfeld fan he is, probably thinks of himself like jerry seinfeld or larry david

in reality he's got the work ethic of kramer, the looks of costanza, is married to someone newman-tier, and has the comedic value of the end credits

Did he stop because women don't like goony beard men?

Top fucking gay.

Maybe he thought he can get more pussy by pandering to the hambeasts

archive.is/mxqTz

Were you ever a fan? Like for example when Kickassia first came out?

You'd have to be a big fan of all the producers to watch that entire thing. And their short video making skills were always questionable at best.

(double checked)
Such a rapist's face. And he calls himself a male feminist too, so it's 100% confirmed that Linkara is hiding some shady shit.

I remember watching that. It was awful. I wonder if they still do that "let's release our movie in 15 parts for more ad shekels" thing for their anniversary films that make Space Cop look good.

what the fuck is that video lmao

russian psychotic autism
it's funny until you analyze closer and realize the kid's entire existence in minecraft is running a server where he can lure people into a hole, kill them, and mount their head on a trophy wall in the basement of his house.

Please tell me those are photoshop. She look worst Than Doug and spoony. Even the chicks who cuck spoony are least fuckable

Is the screaming kid the blue person, and it's his server or what? I've never played that game.

Linkara is the Bill Cosby of channel autism. Calling it now. Most male rape Victims stay silent about their attack too. Maybe jontron got raped by linkara?

the blue character is the one screaming, the one recording is the admin
basically the kid griefed another player on this server, without knowing that player was actually the admin
so the admin begins playing with him with his admin power and destroying his house/base, which makes teh kid freak out because that was his whole life, before he bans him

What if Jewwario commited suicide over linkara date raping him?

That's why minecraft used to be fun before all the protection bullshit.

Does your name echo, user?

You're on the wrong side of history, buddy.

found the tumblerina sjw, THE MAN IS A SAINT