What did he mean by this?

Also, music video thread.

He meant, "Oogabooga, where da wite wimmenat, WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT"

MOONMAN MOONMAN CAN'T YOU SEE

AYO
HOL UP

SPICS

AND

well, they are right. Egypt was black. in fact, turning black was exactly what killed it.

didn't he die when he was 12?

NIGGERS

'CAUSE THAT'S THE WAY RA MADE HIM

I love this video. I love the song. It's total bullshit, but this guy clearly believes it. He thinks he's spreading wonderful, suppressed knowledge to this brethren. And it's such a low-budget effort that it can only be a labor of love. The song is catchy, too. Ever since I first watched it, I find myself singing the refrain from time to time.

NEED

Kree, Jaffa!

TO

Adolescents being considered as children is a relatively recent thing. You used to have thirteen year old military commanders.

When you live in a bronze age shithole with a life expectancy under 40, 12 is practically middle aged.

No he died when he was 18

HANG

FROM

TREES

He became Pharaoh when he was 12, I think.

He's not exactly wrong, blacks did live in Egypt, though it was probably mostly Arabs.

King Tut COULD have been a nigger for all we know. All we know for sure is that he was a redhead, but black redheads do exist, so…

That being said, whatever.

Egyptians depicted themselves as reddish and Nubians as black in their tomb art.

''Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy center, iGENEA, have reconstructed the DNA profile of King Tut, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III.

Researchers discovered that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group known as haplogroup R1b1a2. More than 50 per cent of all men in Western Europe belong to this genetic group as do up to 70 per cent of British men.

But among modern-day Egyptians, less than 1 per cent of residents belong to this haplogroup, according to scientists. ''

How does he know King Tut was kind? What secrets of history will this oracle reveal through his cunning charade of a minstrel act!?

Life spans were massively shorter and women dying in labor was a common thing.

Life expectancy =/= median lifespan

The pavement apes have no roots
So they try to appropriate King Tut
Stealing history (OH AY OH)
Not as easy as grand theft auto

any black in the world is a big guy for you tbh

He's indicating that his ancestors belonged to the monarchic family of ancient egypt.

ooga booga go back to africa