Misogynerds BTFO

misogynerds BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/738874706065903616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do people still watch this? Still isn't the kimmel show associated with viacom a huge seller of ads for sony?

Why would Viacom, owner of Paramount, sell ads for Sony?

oh i see it is a portmanteau of "misogynist" and "nerd"

BTFO
TRUMP FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

"endorsements from the former cast", yes they endorsed it because sony threatened to sue the living shit out of them if they didn't

top fucking kek, what where they thinking?

You say that like it's not the default.

they weren't thinking anything. it's an emotional response called denial.

Winners don't suicide. I'd say something about Berniefags, but it's all been said before.

also checking them doubles

Muh pol

nah it's actually outrage marketing for a shit movie.

I wonder how many people actually know the release date for their film?

Relevant

This year? Maybe?

What day do the ugly girls start their periods? It's probably that day.

Surprise.

Nope, he said Kimmel is a Viacom and Sony's bitch. Not that Viacom and Sony work together.

Is that a serious thing now with them?

What the hell does this have to do with Trumpfags? Do idiots just want to start irrelevant derailment arguments on every thread now?

Where can I find some footage of this "artist" at work?

Beautiful.

That might be what he meant but that's not what he said.

that's why grammar is so important fam

It's little caprice

Forgot to include the part that Trumpfags was used sarcastically on my part in , as it made absolutely zero fucking sense because it had fuck all to do with the post, and that I was sorry about your retardation.

and sorry for lashing out, I'm not mad at you, you just frustrate me sometimes

I was actually asking a question. Thanks clearing that. Paramount, didn't know that. Well anyways rhose anyone has the webm of this shit?

I remember when the Jimmy Kimmel show first started. HE had an open bar on set and the guests and audience would get shitty drunk and it was fun. They stopped that after like two episodes and the whole thing went to shit.

Fuck you you lefty piece of filth. Every time you make your snarky little jokes about hating white people and Trump we take notice. The day of the rope is coming and the white man will wake up. The first act will be purging the traitorous filth like you from our ranks.

Now get the fuck off of Holla Forums this is a Holla Forums board
1488 RaHoWa

He was making reference to This brave persyn just DESTROYED Trump! WATCH THE VIDEO

How cares about people that watch movies. Movie goers are dead. They don't need to be our audience.

have they taken down other versions of this? how does this only have 500 views?

Just look the array of guests that Kimmel has in his show. Conan is also another sell out with his Comic-con and Star wars specials.

NOOO STOP THE BURNS ARE TOO SICK

webm because op is a faggot.

1/10

My prediction is we see every hollywood star you can name talking this movie up and going to see it. Press articles about how wonderful it is shortly after release, and critical acclaim. Announcements that misogynists have been disproven 'yet again.'

Basically, this is like Girls on HBO. Nobody watched it, nobody likes it, but the press and hollywood wouldn't shut up about it.

how the fuck can you sue someone for not appearing in a sequel 25~30 years after the original? was there some kind a forever clause built into the contracts or something? they appeared b/c they're cucks.

Dude, you could open a phone book and sue any random name if you have the shekels.

Even a frivolous lawsuit can be a painful nightmare to deal with.

I'm sure it has to do with the aborted Ghost Busters 3. They probably all signed a contract saying they'd market the movie, and Sony is using that to force them to market this abomination

Atleast i'm not fat.

My counter prediction is that these people will eventually back down, like they did with Cuck Gear. Oh sure, they'll throw out the usual shit movie defence arguments like 'You haven't even seen it yet', 'How do you know it's going to be shit if you haven't seen it' and their standard 'accuse opponents of bigotry', like they've been doing. But once the movie comes out and is demonstrated to be absolute shit like everyone with half a brain knew it was going to be, they will eventually back down.

We're looking at another Fantastic Four here basically.

They've been strongarmed. Bill Murray in particular. Bill Murray didn't want to do it, so Sony had the lawyers go over his original contract to find something to force him to appear.

I actually looked it up out of curiosity of what it would be competing against.

It opens on a weekend with literally no other nationwide releases.

The following weekend Star Trek and the next Ice Age movie open so it'll probably get stomped pretty hard, but the fact it has zero competition opening weekend doesn't bode well.

expect to see tons of "TOP RANK ON THE BOX OFFICE THIS WEEK PATRIARCHY BTFOD" while conveniently not telling you the gross or number of tickets sold.

It'll probably lose most of its opening weekend to something that's been in the cinemas for a while, like Independence Day 2 or The BFG.

What's funny is Kimmel was a long time host of the fucking Man Show for fuck's sake. What a load of turds. Also that fat one wearing the abstract art for clothes, watch how that bitch looks around with her fat jowls in the shape of a smile to see what kind of reaction she can get.

Flagged for DMCA no doubt. Like the old joke: what's the difference between a joke and 3 cocks?
a feminist can't take a joke

no it's right here

yeah, we are watching you an hero. do it fag

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc

Oh how the semi-mighty have fallen… The show was pretty shitty and just another part of G4's awful decline, but the point still stands.

Maybe now dumbasses will start realizing how crooked and biased the media industry is.

You can see the grief in his eyes at having to sell out to such shit.

Disney/ABC, actually

They already know that. The public's trust of the media is, according to research, at an all time low.

What?
That's bullshit, I live in my mom's attic!

His Beavis and Butthead skit was decent, nevermind he took it down, fuck him.

Fantastic Four didn't have "SEXISM" as a component.

It's uncommon, but is said now and then.

But the general idea that nerds are horrible sexist misogynists is a real thing for many progressives now.

Even the director Paul Feig has complained that nerds are misogynists.

It had "RACISM" instead. It's pretty much the same deal.

Good, the more bad things they say about nerds, the more the "LOL I'M SUCH A NERD" shit fades away.

They've been saying this kind of shit about nerds for decades. Even Big Bazinga Theory depicts its characters as a bunch of socially inept losers and that's done nothing to deter the 'LEL SUCH A NERD XD' crowd.

Their response to this shit is to 'create a safe space' or some other shit.

At least he didn't call all haters Trump supporters

The socially inept part they like as they think it means a free pass to act like assholes to those around them.

The sexist, misogynist, and racist comments are a more recent innovation which is fucking over their marketing label.

I thought he did?

twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/738874706065903616

I may have been thinking of Apatow.

The media called people racist for not wanting Johnny Storm to be black.

He's lying about how the original cast members ended up in the movie. We have the evidence with the leaked e-mails, and the media still thinks they can lie to us about it to run their narratives.

Contractual obligations, even though Bill didn't want to do a true followup, and Rick Moranis turned down this one?

this piece of shit is not a true follow up its a reboot

bill murray is not the kind of guy to just ignore contracts, if it were obligated he would have. he could have gotten out of this if he tried.

he did not try.

also if you watch closely you can see kimmel's eyes reflecting the torture in his brain struggle to make the words that come out his mouth

This is amazing

I was referring to the long-in-development third GB with the original characters

long in development?

is that code for the junk pile?

gb2 bombed so badly it took twenty years for sony to pick up the IP after the dismal failures of all but that one videogame

that wasnt "long in development" that was abandonware

there were tie ins with mcdonalds happy meals and product placement and shit within the movie and it still bombed badly.

this shit is going to happen again with star wars very soon, mark my words. over-extending an investment in intellectual property is just as bad as not capitalizing on success

y'all keep talking about this new gb film like it's evil incarnate when the actual problem is "it's shitty business"

cut your fucking happy meal sales in HALF by alienating all the little boys

iirc back to the future 2 suffered the same way it was one longass giant commercial with no redeeming qualities

Aykroyd for years said it was happening, if that matters much

i feel bad for him really. but not too much, a man who can go four years between jobs doesnt deserve all that much pity

So if playing the woman card doesn't work here no matter what they try, does that mean Trump has a chance?

depends on what the trump card is? i think…

i can't tell if you're speaking in riddles or just mongoloid

But guyz, Ecto Cooler!

True, they had the even more powerful "RAYCISM" component.

You're more likely to find people who cry about not being raycis than you are to find people who give a single fuck about sodginy.

I'd love if a movie I made bombed like that.

JUST

Some Ghostbusters fans already leaked the recipe

you're not taking into account that the budget was allocated in 1985 and the film didnt see the theater until 1989

4 years of the most hyperaggressive inflation the US has EVER known

it bombed.

If you can get past the color

No it didn't.

It got dwarfed by Batman like a week later

It still made $215.4 mil, which even if you adjust for "hyperaggressive inflation" is still more than the budget.

Making 'more than the budget' alone is not a reasonable metric for success. Keep in mind that production budget doesn't include what they spent on promotion, which was probably sizeable if not astronomical.

Try again, there, Hoss.

I'll let this shit slide 'cause Kimmel has been nicer to Trump than most other talk show hosts have.

Also, a while back Kimmel trolled the shit out of lets-players like the cancer they are. Big respect points in my book.

Hmm. You have a point there.

Yeah but garbage like the BBT is popular with normalfags because they see the characters as "cute and loveable" and they have an annoyingly creepy boner for Sheldon because of his extreme autism. If anything the show makes its characters look like "adorable" pets for the masses. If this recent anti-nerd shit kills the BBT and the lol so nerdy trend then I'll be happy. It will mean less normalfags and lib sjws complaining about how an autistic subculture doesn't meet their differing autistic standards.

It just gets better and better.

JUST

Yep, Holla Forums is right as always.

nope, it was actually more successful than the first movie, same thing with ghostbusters 2.

No wonder he looked like he wanted to kill himself in that Kimmel clip.

Listen kid, it's time you learn that unless you have XX chromosomes, no one cares about agreeing with you when you're wrong.

the first one had product placement too, fact one of the scenes everyone remembers is pepsi product placement
the second one everyone actually liked it because they were products FROM THE FUTURE
here's an example of what not to do

He seems incredibly uncomfortable. When kimmel speaks it feels like he isn't sure if he's saying the right words, I keep waiting for him to just ask for his line rather than stumble through it.

Wow, now that's what I call text book evil corporation.

Now THAT is unspeakably evil!

The movie was very aggressively marketed. Colouring books, comic books, Kids toys, all that shit. It would have cost the movie people a pretty penny

Yeah, but not $178.4 mil.

$100 million easy. Which would mean they only made about $78 million in profit

I stand corrected. What a massive flop. Wow. $78 million. Such a paltry amount. How embarrassing for all involved. I'm scarlet for them

In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

The funniest part is that if the the four main slags had just kept their mouths shut they could have stayed sympathetic and remained in the public's favor with a chance to salvage their careers.

They were already playing it smart before this by all but avoiding talking about Cisbusters and giving safe nonanswers when confronted with the backlash, like "Oh it sure sucks". The rumors say that they all know it's a disaster and hate the project, so if they played it off like they got trapped in a shit movie and couldn't say it they could have had another chance to redeem themselves.

But they had to throw their weight behind the soggy knees train. Now they're all but guaranteed to go down with the ship while people cheer.

Who is that Gurl ??

they do not have a choice, they are contractually bound to assist in promotion

it's summer already?

Kill me

78 million dollars is chump change for a movie studio

They put a gun to Bill's back to make him not only appear in the movie but endorse it too. It makes sense that they'd do the same to the stars too. Apparently the studio made them sign NDAs so that a Fantastic Flop type situation doesn't arise here.

the only reason they even had to put a gun to bill's back in the first place is he has fuck-you money
these girls do not have fuck-you money, melissa mccarthy probably needs a second mortgage just to pay for her grocery bills

What did she mean by this?

damn i love watching trumplycuckly reddikiddos get threatened by the mere existence of women

sounds like someone's on her period

Doesn't change the fact that they're contractually obligated:
A) To not talk shit about the movie
B) To promote the movie and act like it's a good movie

redditrumpcucks TAF and BTFO

well if you have fuck-you money (or enough fame that they need you) you can lawyer up about contracts
but these girls want to continue working, so…

Just because you don't like a movie doesn't make it a flop, user.

go to bed, warren beatty

(You)

You'd think that, but Bill Murray's situation demonstrates this is not the case

I almost forgot it was summer for a second there.

These girls have ruined themselves with this shit. Sure they may get pity roles from here on out, but nothing as remotely important. I can only hope Sony also gets brutally fucked by this bullshit.

Is his shit truly fucked now?

bill murray probably just doesn't want the hassle, and it would cut into his residuals. a more litigious guy might do it.

being in a box office bomb doesn't ruin your career unless it's a vanity project

Why do you think they're damage controlling so hard? If this flops, that's another multi-billion dollar franchise Sony have ruined. They already have a cash flow problem. They can't afford many more flops like this one.

Of course, I hear that Amy Pascal's up to her usual tricks, running rampant on the new Spider-Man movie. If that fails because of it, Sony will be well and truly down the toilet.

it doesn't. a string of them can ruin you, but if you play it out right, all one flop does is raise your public profile (melissa mccarthy and leslie jones are household names now) and show the studio that you don't rock the boat

One of those cunts will voice a character from Seth Rogen's animated flick?

Yeah. They're known as 'The Fat One' and 'The Gorilla' or 'The Black Fat One' for the less politically incorrect.

And the two that no one gives a shit

One's an "A-lister"!

more like an a1-lister

Reading that makes me a little happy. Been a while since I felt that…

Didn't Pascal get shit canned?

From Sony, not from being a producer.

Why does every youtube video have to end with the "suscribe" and "like" append? Social media was a mistake.

Also, yeah, sick boorns, the "basement" ones, really original. Again, what gave rise to these stupid fucks was social media.

You missed the Yankelevits one.
It's jews all the way down.

I'm with gorilla →

Worst thing about summer? Faggots like you won't stop complaining about it.

sounds like you're the one complaining tbh

I agree with you 100%. Also these youtube fuckers are just desperate for a little slice of fame or increase in fame. Almost every video now even has a "like and subscribe" during the video, not just at the end.

Hello summerfag.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckshed/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

I live in her shed.

awesom! i think that video would go great with my super cool webm gaiz :D

EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME

What about Yankelevits?

No one knows Leslie Jones. She's just some monstrous looking black woman who doesn't seem to have done anything of note.

McCarthy is the one truly hurt by this movie. She's been doing one relatively successful comedy after another. But a regular criticism is about how mediocre many of those movies seem. Cisbusters is a big budget comedy involving a property everyone expected to be a cash cow, if it fails then no one will consider these people to be big names that can carry a major property. For someone like McCarthy that has been a rising star, that's a pretty big deal.

Good. That cow shames Joseph's name.

spot the redditor desperate to fit in

Someone stop the madness!

Literally who?

You have to go back!

Why are you replying to summerfags you imbecile? You're doing exactly what they want.

HELLO REDDIT

(You)
All me.

Progressive Farley and whogivesaflyingshit.

likes/subscribers=more exposure=more money

Doesn't the majority of that go to youtube?

Apatow is a turbokike

Just to be sure, Yanketevits couldn't be russian? and stein and berg are uniquely jewish?

see