Cucking in Television Commercial

Seriously, what the fuck, literal cuckolding on network television commercials?

Other urls found in this thread:

subliminalmanipulation.blogspot.com.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MEME MAGIC

Webm for those interested. Also what the fuck is wrong with Jon Bon Jovi? Does he really need the money, or does he actually believe in this shit? Has he been JUST-ed?

it's been happening for decades, idiot.

he doesn't believe in anything, the only reason he does anything is money.

Is there anywhere on earth where people don't read things they don't like into every single little thing? It's a joke dude it has nothing to do with cuckoldry, it's just a fucking joke. This is just like the stupid x men billboard thing, people need to stop trying to interpret everything as an attack on their personal values.

italians are the most cucked of them all
it's rooted deep in their weak cuck genes

this
the crash is coming soon
THE FIRE RISES

What the fuck

Tons of washed up celebrities are doing this shit, they need those shekels because having millions in the bank isn't enough money.

Actually it isn't, because Fox apologized for the billboard.

The difference here is in messaging that (((they))) like versus messaging (((they))) don't like.

that's not how celebrities operate.

It's an obvious message that white children shouldn't exist and that people would be better off that way! See! Even white people can't stand that they're still existing!

anyone still thinking Holla Forums is wrong, please explain this shit

Yeah, because that's how it alwaysw sdtarts.
Gay acceptance also started as a "joke" and now we have that degenerated shit in our everyday life.
But I guess you're okay with your son getting cucked and being okay with it in 20 years time , right?
At best, try to set him an example by getting cucked yourself, retard.

yeah man destroying someone's family is the best joke ever dude lmao

(((oh fuck here comes the /nu-pol/ signalling))

Jokes are how kikes get into power so they can steal your children in the night.
Don't ever let me see you make a joke around here again, nigger.

So Bael is real? Or do the Jews just worship something that doesn't exist? Because this is clearly occult symbolism.

yes. it's called YHWH

You recognize the symbolism in those ads though, right? There's no way it's coincidence. It's far too specific.

The same explanation they've given since the late 60s:

It is just like that except no one will apologize for it because society at large isn't retarded about this particular non issue. Other than that, yes, you retards are making a big deal out of something that is almost entirely in your heads. There's no implication that the guy is gonna watch his wife get fucked in front of him. You're filling that in in your head and saying "See! It's so obvious that's what they mean! It's totally not that I can't stop seeing things I don't like everywhere because I'm obsessed!"

Jokes tend to have outrageous or disproportionate exaggerations in relation to their set up. Just because you don't like the joke or it's subject matter doesn't mean it isn't just a joke.

Where do I even start? First, no, by no means did gay acceptance ever start as a joke. Maybe in the sense that you believed that accepting gays and gay behavior was a joke, but the actual belief that gays should be accepted and treated equally under the law did not begin with jokes involving gay people. By that logic we should never joke about rape because in 20 years we're gonna be offering our daughters up to be raped! Oh shit rape culture! But you're okay with that right? That's not a strawman by the way, that's your own logic applied to a different situation. Do you see how retarded you sound? I know you don't, and you'll probably chalk this up as an easy victory because you morons are so dug in thinking anyone who compares you to an sjw must surely be one themselves. But it needs to be pointed out to you how fucking dumb you are.

I'm glad you picked up on that.

Worshiping that particular idol has been a problem for the jews for thousands of years. God was almost perpetually having to punish them for it.

As for if their idol is real, I recommend going back over the trial of the false gods. That should make it clear.

tips

after seeing how much weird lucifarian/satanic sexual imagery the Jews train marketing/design graduates to use before employing them, I wouldn't be surprised to see the devil's big red cock in a commercial some day

whether the supernatural exists inside or outside of our minds doesn't matter when they're making this stuff part of our lives in practice

Actually you're right, how comes jokes are fucking shit these days

This shit has been prevalent for a while now. I used to laugh at this, but sense I've been red pilled I now see how sinister message behind this.

subliminalmanipulation.blogspot.com.au/

In Italy (or maybe just in some town) there is a yearly festival where all cheated/cucked males group up and walk through the streets, with music and costumes. They celebrate being cucked or cheated or something like that and moving on with their lives/being happy and other bullshit. They show horns sign, that represents bull.

wew
e e
wew

Goddamn it, kikes have no imagination whatsoever.

That's actually fucking hilarious, the guy looks like the whiniest liberal faggot ever.

It's even funnier watching white dudes without girlfriends get butthurt over it.

Look, just accept that your fetish is disgusting buddy. None of us want that shit shown on TV to kids.

>>>/reddit/

Whites with children tend to get the most irritated by these things, it's not ok for a bunch of greasy yids to do everything in their power to ruin their environment. It's a good thing people are getting get up of it.